• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Opinion On The Hardest Colosseum

Hardest Colosseum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

torterra275

Runescapian
I Want To Know The Hardest Colosseum For You. For Me It Was The Neon Colosseum It Wrecks my Team Apart. I Wanna Know Your Opinion

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
havent plaayed the colloseums in quite sometime but i do remember having the hardest time when i had to use the rental pokemon instead of my own, i hated that one, the rest were pretty easy for me

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
havent plaayed the colloseums in quite sometime but i do remember having the hardest time when i had to use the rental pokemon instead of my own, i hated that one, the rest were pretty easy for me

araveugnitsuga

Sunset, you depend heavily on either luck or on the oponents crappiness, they either sweep you or you sweep them, that or both end using toxic on a graveller while altetrnating with double team.

araveugnitsuga

Sunset, you depend heavily on either luck or on the oponents crappiness, they either sweep you or you sweep them, that or both end using toxic on a graveller while altetrnating with double team.

JDavidC

Stargazer Colosseum (this is Masters Battle I'm talking about though, not regular Stargazer Colosseum). Mysterial's Diamond team is utterly crazy if you have no clue of what you're up against. Stuff like Sunset can be annoyingly luck based, but at least you can use a trick on Neon Colosseum (just throw lvl 1 Magikarps on your team, and make sure you know how to get your opponent's pokemon on the wheel).

Casty

Gateway Colloseum, Trade Battle, 6 set. At this time you have something along the lines of Rotom, Cherrim, Sneasel, Togetic, Piloswine, Bellosom and battle against something like Manectric, Flygon, Yanmega, Blastoise, Drifblim, Feraligatr. Not fun.

Took me a whole month to beat. I played through the 5 set again, grabbed Joe's Togekiss and haxxxed my way to victory. My Rental Pass team now consists of Swampert, Gyarados, Scizor, Ludicolo, Togekiss and Blaziken :)

GreenEspeon

Water Gym Leader
I find that the neon colosseum was the hardest. The least challenging for me was the Sunset. I even went back to get the lucario outfit and didn't have a problem winning.

FlyingFlygon

Ocarina of Calm
Neon, expecially when your opponent has horrible pokemon. I had to resort to taking a team of bidoofs and getting the opponent's pokemon my luck was so bad.

Rezon

Banned
I picked courtyard.

The fog made it so that alot of hits would miss and the pokemon after a while just became a pain

I have a pass specifically for Neon Colosseum.

Houndoom
Venonat
Shroomish
Cherubi
Spinarak
Tropius

I ALWAYS get Houndoom, which easily kills the other 5 if my opponent gets them.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i found neon colosseum to be the hardest. i almost always got most of my opponents team. this is why the roserade costume is the only one i aint got. Though i do find main street and sunset to be the easiest

Gateway is the hardest for me. Even if all your Pokemon are from Rank 5 battles, you'll get your butt kicked in Rank 6.

Mudkip8003

Neon Colosseum was hard not having your pokemon.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Neon is my favourite. Courtyard was my least favourite due to survivor mode.

The Indomitable

Experienced Master
I picked Sunset. Its like a clean sweep for the first few matches, but when you get to Dusty, he just decimates you. So next time round, you pick his last team. But then he picks the weaker pokemon of the bunch, and destroys you again. It took me ten times to beat him when I first unlocked Sunset, and I hope never to go on Sunset again

The Indomitable

ignite444

Burn baby, burn!
I'd say Sunset, I hate having to choose Pokemon from their list. -_- Took me 2 or 3 times to win when I first got to it.

granbull guy

Vasoline
The Stargazer was the hardest for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.