1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Your Opinion On The Hardest Colosseum

Discussion in 'Battle Revolution (Hidden)' started by torterra275, Sep 14, 2009.

?

Hardest Colosseum?

1. Gateway

1.7%
  2. Main Street

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Waterfall

2.1%
  4. Neon

33.9%
  5. Crystal

0.8%
  6. Sunny Park

1.7%
  7. Magma

0.8%
  8. Sunset

32.2%
  9. Courtyard

7.4%
  10. Stargazer

19.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. torterra275

torterra275 Runescapian

I Want To Know The Hardest Colosseum For You. For Me It Was The Neon Colosseum It Wrecks my Team Apart. I Wanna Know Your Opinion

2. Pokemon-Dratini

Pokemon-Dratini cutes.u.2.death >: )

havent plaayed the colloseums in quite sometime but i do remember having the hardest time when i had to use the rental pokemon instead of my own, i hated that one, the rest were pretty easy for me

3. Pokemon-Dratini

Pokemon-Dratini cutes.u.2.death >: )

havent plaayed the colloseums in quite sometime but i do remember having the hardest time when i had to use the rental pokemon instead of my own, i hated that one, the rest were pretty easy for me

4. araveugnitsuga

araveugnitsuga Active Member

Sunset, you depend heavily on either luck or on the oponents crappiness, they either sweep you or you sweep them, that or both end using toxic on a graveller while altetrnating with double team.

5. araveugnitsuga

araveugnitsuga Active Member

Sunset, you depend heavily on either luck or on the oponents crappiness, they either sweep you or you sweep them, that or both end using toxic on a graveller while altetrnating with double team.

6. JDavidC

JDavidC Banned

Stargazer Colosseum (this is Masters Battle I'm talking about though, not regular Stargazer Colosseum). Mysterial's Diamond team is utterly crazy if you have no clue of what you're up against. Stuff like Sunset can be annoyingly luck based, but at least you can use a trick on Neon Colosseum (just throw lvl 1 Magikarps on your team, and make sure you know how to get your opponent's pokemon on the wheel).

7. Mankanshoku Mako

Mankanshoku Mako Well-Known Member

Sunset kept me on it for months. All the pokemon they gave you sucked.

8. Casty

Casty Well-Known Member

Gateway Colloseum, Trade Battle, 6 set. At this time you have something along the lines of Rotom, Cherrim, Sneasel, Togetic, Piloswine, Bellosom and battle against something like Manectric, Flygon, Yanmega, Blastoise, Drifblim, Feraligatr. Not fun.

Took me a whole month to beat. I played through the 5 set again, grabbed Joe's Togekiss and haxxxed my way to victory. My Rental Pass team now consists of Swampert, Gyarados, Scizor, Ludicolo, Togekiss and Blaziken :)

9. GreenEspeon

GreenEspeon Water Gym Leader

I find that the neon colosseum was the hardest. The least challenging for me was the Sunset. I even went back to get the lucario outfit and didn't have a problem winning.

10. FlyingFlygon

FlyingFlygon Ocarina of Calm

Neon, expecially when your opponent has horrible pokemon. I had to resort to taking a team of bidoofs and getting the opponent's pokemon my luck was so bad.

11. Rezon

Rezon Banned

I picked courtyard.

The fog made it so that alot of hits would miss and the pokemon after a while just became a pain

12. TraverseTown

TraverseTown Tauros

I have a pass specifically for Neon Colosseum.

Houndoom
    Venonat
    Shroomish
    Cherubi
    Spinarak
    Tropius

I ALWAYS get Houndoom, which easily kills the other 5 if my opponent gets them.

13. Pikasaur

Pikasaur The Original

i found neon colosseum to be the hardest. i almost always got most of my opponents team. this is why the roserade costume is the only one i aint got. Though i do find main street and sunset to be the easiest

14. Gateway is the hardest for me. Even if all your Pokemon are from Rank 5 battles, you'll get your butt kicked in Rank 6.

15. pastel

pastel Viva el Reggaeton!

the last one, stargazer!

16. Mudkip8003

Mudkip8003 Well-Known Member

Neon Colosseum was hard not having your pokemon.

17. Nebbio

Nebbio NINJA!

Neon is my favourite. Courtyard was my least favourite due to survivor mode.

18. The Indomitable

The Indomitable Experienced Master

I picked Sunset. Its like a clean sweep for the first few matches, but when you get to Dusty, he just decimates you. So next time round, you pick his last team. But then he picks the weaker pokemon of the bunch, and destroys you again. It took me ten times to beat him when I first unlocked Sunset, and I hope never to go on Sunset again

The Indomitable

19. ignite444

ignite444 Burn baby, burn!

I'd say Sunset, I hate having to choose Pokemon from their list. -_- Took me 2 or 3 times to win when I first got to it.

20. granbull guy

granbull guy Vasoline

The Stargazer was the hardest for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.