• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Opinion On The Hardest Colosseum

Hardest Colosseum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
In my opinion, courtyard round 2 was the hardest, because the 2nd quarter and the 2nd half of the 100 trainers you face are tough, and one unlucky moment on the dart wheel may not heal you when you most desperately need a healthy team to survive, and will almost definitely put a loss on your record that will force you all the way back down to trainer no. 1 should you challenge courtyard again!

The second-most hardest colosseum has to be sunset and neon, but because they are both easy in round 1 and luck is not that necessary in that particular round, and since they have a roulette or random pokemon selection from a fixed set that doesn't necessarily cover all 490 pokemon usable pokemon at the time, I voted courtyard because it combines Neon in some ways, AND the computer randomly selects the roster of your opponent before the battle starts...

Flare64

Proud Gen III Fan
I'm still stuck on Sunset. Must've done it a hundred times now @_@

Shuckle of Cloudy Sky

Stall Fest FTW
Neon...

Not even the rental pass pokemon are as bad as the ones the opponents in that colosseum use. And I always got stuck with using them...

That and the hax in stargazer. And because I dont have an uber team it just gets harder.

Mr. Ocasio

AdultPokemon trainer
I haven't completed the game in full, but the Neon one is the worst! I try to trick the wheel but is not as easy as it seems. The opponent pokemon are either extremely powerful againts mine or a bunch of crummy weaklings when I get them.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Neon

My hardest Challenge was the Neon Colosseum. Because I mostly ended up with the other trainer's Pokemon. And so I used the one Baby strategy. By raising Pre-evolved form like Cleffa etc. So I choose their Pokemon and they mostly ended up with mine. Calarus (Boom Baby)

Last edited:

tempeststorm34

Neon was quite difficult, but I managed to beat the boss by taking Delcatty each time and messing around the weather to get solarbeam charged up. That actually worked pretty well, as I was only using the Cindy passes's pokemon.
The Sunset colloseum was also quite difficult, mainly because of the boredom involved with the tedious battles (Victreebel with Acid, anyone?). But then you can get something like Lanturn and sweep the floor with your opponent (too bad the pokemon don't really transfer over from battle to battle).

Shadowed Darkrai

THE Inactive User.
The Neon Colosseum. If I remember correctly, that's the one where you play the wheel to get Pokemon, yes?
I tried using some of my Pokemon from Platinum (Lugia, Deoxys, Salamence, etc.) Needless to say when the other team got it (I'm terrible at the wheel) I was ripped apart. I tried using the Cindy pass, and it was still ridiculously hard.

newmoon island

Neon colosseum is terrible! I havent beat it yet

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Mine would be the Sunset Colosseum. Choosing your team out of 12 random Pokemon is tough, especially if you don't find any Pokemon with decent moves.

I would have said Neon Colosseum, but then, I figured out how to get my desired Pokemon from the Fortune Wheel. It involves the number nine.

Last edited:

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
sunset is by far the hardest. unlike, neon, where i have finally mastered the dart wheel (through when target at 1o clock whilst throwing dart at 6 o clock), i always end up with the same lame pokemon as my foe and for some reason, despite being excactly the same stats, he always attacks first :( . I only get through by using mothim and forretress then i leave it forever.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
whoever voted for magma obviously doesnt get that you dont have to win all the time. i never use the whole baby team or magikrap (i know the mispelling) i just use pbr electivire, magmortar, starmie (platinumrontier team) and whoever else i bothered to put on my standard pass. I win all the time there and usually ill have 3 or 4 of mine and my oppoinet will have 0,1 or rarely 2 of mine.

It has always been Sunset for me. I remember, that Colosseum took me like five tries to beat, even with my own team from Pokemon Pearl.

Torpoleon

They all seemed easy for me. I used my LV 100 Pearl Team and although the opponent's therefore had LV 100s, it still seemed easy.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
i hate the sunset place. i like free battling there but not in the game mode...:(

Fireath

Sunset. I've got a really good hang of the wheel on Neon and, even without my Uber team, I can take pokemon from my other teams to make one that can take on the Master Battles rather easily.

Shedinja owns Mysterial's Diamond team BTW, assuming you provoke Kyorge to use Water Spout and not Ancient Power with his partner. lol

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Neon can get fusstrateing some times.If you come in with legendarys,Your opponnetnt might get em.But to say,Neon.

Status
Not open for further replies.