• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Opinion On The Hardest Colosseum

Hardest Colosseum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
I will have to say Neon for the fact that the trainers you fight have horrible Pokemon and even using the Rental Pass it still sucks. I will say though I have got decent at being able to grab the Pokemon I want off that wheel.

Celebii21

I say Neon. I beat it once, then I forgot to save *facepalm*. I was almost ready to explode. But now I'm going to try Kindrinda's method. Maybe that will work.(I still haven't beat it)

Last edited:

SuperSkitty

to the rescue !
For me it was Neon or Sunset.
Neon, it sucked seeing my Pokemon against me and I usually end up with my opponent's sucky Pokemon. :-( And I get swept by my own Pokemon

And sunset because at first you only get the choice of sucky pokemon. The first few times through, I ended up using struggle against my opponent.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
For me it's Stargazer because that final Master's battle against Mysterial is the only thing in the game that I haven't beaten yet.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
The retarded Sunset Coloseum is the hardest to me. The first few rounds are easy, but then Dusty pwns you with critical hits. It's like all his Pokemon have the ability super luck.

Neon Coloseum is also really hard, but I got lucky and got mostly my Pokemon, though I did only use a Rank 1 rental pass.

swampert55

I got destroyed in Sunset; it compromised my strategy completely. It took at least five tries for me to beat it.

Padfoot562

Battle me!
Everyone says Neon was so hard. I'll admit the first two rounds were rough but after that I figured out the spinner and was picking my guys without a problem. Sunset was harder cause the pokemon sucked and therefore the matches took longer and it was kinda boring.

Phoebe467

Lucario Queen
For me it's the Neon collosseum. No matter what you do there, it's a lose-lose situation. If you bring a full uber team, the AI will get most of them for itself and you'll lose, and if you bring a crappy team or a rental pass, the you'll lose cos the AI's pokemon will be better then yours and slap you around effortlessly. IMO the bull collossiums (Neon and Sunset) are Nintendos way of making the game "artifically difficult" because they knew the single player would be super easy and short to beat without collossiums with rubbish rules. I mean, who said "I know! Let's make a collossium with a spinner where both the players and AI's pokemon are on it and the AI can get the players awesome pokemon and the player can get the AI's rubbish pokemon! It's gonna revolutionise pokemon battling!" and what dumb Nintendo excecutive said "yeah! That sounds like an awesome idea! Green light that!" (yup, I HATE that collossium lol)

Accelgor

METAGROSS SMASH!
I hate both Neon colloseum and Sunset colloseum but I guess... Sunset colloseum.

Hojinisabeast22

I'm a Fan, Man!
Waterfall man because it's just awsome.

Suffice

Defying the odds
Neon Colloseum. >_< I don't get how to work the spinner at all. I always end up with at most 1 of my own pokemon, and then the other guys worthless pokemon.

Kalosian

So long
Sunest Colosseum was the hardest for me, it took me many tries before I won there the first time, and I could never get any of the higher ranks there either.

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
Sunset Colosseum... The worst and the best... Beautiful but hard... Complicated...

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Courtyard.

i never finish the game, but the fog just messed up my accuracy.

zapteryx

I'm always there...
I HATE the neon colosseum, simply because of that spinner that I can't get the hang of (although I can control the courtyard one easily...). On the other hand, I find the sunset colosseum really easy, especially at the higher ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.