• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Opinion On The Hardest Colosseum

Hardest Colosseum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

(Shuckle)

Fav.Poke EP #172
Sunset was the most challenging one. You don't get to use your own pokemon. You choose rental Pokemon and you don't know which Pokemon your opponent is going to choose. It's all about luck..

Alex048

Master of the Mind
Neon Colosseum was the worst. I gave up on the colosseums after that.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I think the hardest was stargazer

SapphireMemories

Michief Maker.
Neon - My original sensor bar broke so I had to defeat Neon completely using two candles as the sensor bar. By the end I had gone through nearly 50 candles.

How do you use candels as a sensor bar?

For me it was Stargazer Colluseum, Masters battle, set 5 the one(out of two) time I got to Joe his Motor Drive Electivire made mice meat out of me. Had a sandy room team ever since on that game.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Neon. I really don't like getting beat by my own pokemon. =/
I think I ended up using a crappy rental pass to get through it. It was actually do-able when we both had crappy pokemon. xD

Arceus94

I think Noen is the hardest. When the oponent suddenly gets Arceus, Kyogre, Rayquaza and Darkrai w/Dark Void -.- and i'm using Buttefree, Roselia etc.

Most annoying thing ever

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
Final Round Master's Battle at Stargazer is the hardest. I had to make a battle strategy JUST for the final fight. The strategy was to have Sableye use Fake Out on Kyogre then have a Choice Banded Snorlax use Selfdestruct (thank you Gen III) on all of the pokemon (Sableye would be immune). Usually, Sableye was knocked out before Snorlax could Selfdestruct (or shortly after), so it was 2v2. It failed a few times (his 2 pokes beat my two pokes) but eventually it worked. :D

Last edited:

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
Courtyard was the hardest for me. I always seem to get unlucky with hax and being lucky in general. A dialga ended my battling here at 72 battles a few days ago.
~RaichuArcanine~​

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Neon Colosseum because you're pokemon could be used against you and Stargazer Colosseum for 1 reason: Round 8 Mysterial.

Arceus94

I actually managed to defeat my own Arceus in Neon Colosseum with a Weepinbell once....

ladendar

Little munchkinz
I'd say the colloseum where you have to use rental pass no matter what, because at times the opponents pokemon are far stronger. I had trouble defeating the boss because he had grovyle, riolu, slacking I think, and some other pokemon while I had weeping bell, that electric pokemon, and whatnot. But because of my perfect points, I managed to win on 3rd try when I finally got riolu with force palm <3

ladendar

Little munchkinz
Actually Neon was pretty hard to the point where it made me sooo angry, I was begining to think that I'd never beat it. But then, all it takes is to keep trying. You know how the saying goes?-try try try again? Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.