• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Opinion On The Hardest Colosseum

Hardest Colosseum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinluxray348

The name is Luxray
Stargazer for sure...mysterial is just stupidly hard lol

GreatGonzales

The Master
I found neon to be excruciatingly difficult. I still can't figure out how to play the wheel to my advantage.

How I beat it, I can't remember. Other than neon, I thought the game was way too easy. I literally swept the opponent's team every single time. Now I started a new file with just freaking NFEs to make it a little more difficult.

sniperman1194

Walking Pokedex
I didn't like Neon, but it didn't really slow me down. I just had attack moves all throughout my lineup, and they were all lv. 100, so I just powered my way through. But the one I thought was a pain in the neck? Sunset. The pokemon they give you to choose from are just plain weak against the Colosseum leader there. I will hate that Grovyle for the rest of my days.

Super Llama

Aussie Poké Trainer
Neon Colosseum, when I get stuck using Metapods.
Stargazer Colloseum because Mysterial and his scary Kyogre team, could never beat it ;-;

Scolipedeluv

Squad member Ricchan
ARGH SUNSET COLOSSEUM the pokemon they give you SUCK, their movepools SUCK and Dusty is a CHEATER! If you couldn't tell I HATE Sunset colosseum.

Mega Mewtwo

Feel My Wrath
Stargazer/Sunset.

Sunset gives you most of the time bad Pokémon while your opponent likes to use good Pokémon sadly.

Stargazer is the hardest for me for non-rental Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.