• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your outside the Internet life

Status
Not open for further replies.

^.^

Banned
I'm a starlet trend-setter, that will take the fashion world by storm one of these days! mhm my life story

Skydra

I'm a starlet trend-setter, that will take the fashion world by storm one of these days! mhm my life story

Thats really informative. What the heck is that supposed to tell us, that you're some kind of next [insert dumb star here]?

voltianqueen

Fire and Lightning!
Uh, well, if I'm not on the internet, I'm playing videogames or trying to write some grand story. I'm a senior in highschool, lazy student. I also like playing with ferrets and hugging cats.

For the most part, my "internet life" and my non-internet life go hand-in-hand..

absolalone111

Uh, well, if I'm not on the internet, I'm playing videogames or trying to write some grand story. I'm a senior in highschool, lazy student. I also like playing with ferrets and hugging cats.

For the most part, my "internet life" and my non-internet life go hand-in-hand..

LOL almost the same hear im 13 though

Once I get to know someone, I can be pretty talkative, but I would still consider myself a quiet person.

I have a glorious job washing dishes at a German restaurant (which, in case you were wondering, serves some nasty food) and my dishwashing partner spends most of his time doing random odd jobs/leaving me to wash dishes alone/screaming at the other workers for not working/smoking/talking/flirting with the underage waitresses while his girlfriend who also works in the restaurant watches.

I play sports more often than I'd like. All the fun of basketball has been drained for me (and I'm pretty sure it shows on the court) by two bitter coaches. One of them I can understand being bitter (he's old and his mom has been in the hospital) but the other is just annoying. After each game (which we undoubtedly lost) he gives us a speech about God and how if the school fires him for talking about God then that would be pretty pathetic of them.

I hate driving my friends around because of the constant complaining about the music but I like the time spent with them so I usually let it go.

There's more I could say but eh. Maybe later.

caterpie_is_awesome_123

Paramore & Hayley<3
i spend most of my time listening to music in my room or going to Karma... homework gets in the way and so does studying :/ but when im not doing any of that im here in Serebii :)

^.^

Banned
Thats really informative. What the heck is that supposed to tell us, that you're some kind of next [insert dumb star here]?

Oh stfu you old hag, we all know you praise:
Paris Hilton *
Nicole Richie *
Lindsay Lohan *
Britney Spears *
Ke$ha *

(Those are my idols)

Pristarin

Banned
I go to concerts all the time because my friend is a representative of Fearless Records. None of the bands are that granduer ofcourse, but it's still a lot of fun. I've met All Time Low, (If you like that band, I'm sorry to inform you that they are all pricks.) and Shinedown. I'm debating on whether or not I should go into music production. It's such an incredibly competitive field and its hard to make it without connections. I have connections though, so I might have a shot.

If music production doesn't turn out to be my "thang" if you will, then I still want to do something involved with the music industry. It's a tough business, but then again I'm a tough bitch.

Oh, and I love horses. They take up a lot of my spare time. I buy cheap horses during fall and winter auctions. They are usually around one hundred to three hundred dollars. If you have a good eye, you can get lucky and pick up a good looking mare. I don't buy stallions or geldings. Stallions are too much trouble and I don't have a proper enclosure for a stud. Geldings at auctions are cut too young and they never fill out properly. Anyways, I train them and make them ridable, and sell them for many times the amount I bought them for. Over a year it's about $3000 to 3500 in extra income.

Gentle breaking horses is a very long, and dangerous process too lol. I can't tell you how many times I've almost died because a horse tried to kick the crap out of me. I've never taken one to the face yet, so it's all good!

I explore the wonderful world of food and drink, am involved in various spiritual practices (kundalini is the current flavor), read and write sporadically, watch movies and shows obsessively, and in the future I'm looking to foster shelter animals when I have my own place and possibly learn how to help rehabilitate them from behavioral problems and such.

I'm not particularly social, mostly because I feel like I'm on a totally different wavelength than everyone around me. I don't get people. I'm not weird, people are weird. :I

Last edited:

Immortalis

I usually play guitar for like an hour or something each day, read books, hope that maybe the Swedish Death Metal scene will somehow come back to live, because I don't know anyone that's into extreme music - like black and death metal - and that's pretty much it. School takes all my time.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Currently, My life consists of going to the job Ive had for 4 years and have grown extremely tired of, going to school to get the fudge out of community college already, and then on my spare time hang with my friends who are growing increasingly boring. Or maybe it is actually I, who has become dull...

And then on occasion I have gay drama to deal with. CURSE YOU GAY DRAMA!

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
10th grade high school student. Gets fairly good grades. Plays on the internets and video games too much. Connoisseur of manga. Draws and reads novels occasionally. Currently trying to master DDR. Likes to write even though I almost never do. Has a sister, mother and father. Love my Mom, but dislike my Dad. It's complicated. My social life is alright, it's fun, but I do often get lonely because I'm not really close to anyone, mostly because I'm shy or think people are boring.

And that's pretty much it for now.

natie

Mr. F
>shy

I take it that's what you based your username on?

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
>shy

I take it that's what you based your username on?
Yeah, a little bit. ^_^' When I am surrounded by a group of people I don't know very well, I tend to distance myself, quietly watching them. I was also watching a funny anime at the time with a similar title.

Cydes

Free Running !!
I'm going to 10th grade this year ... I have 2 weeks left of vacation :/. I love all adrenaline sports, along with swimming and basketball.
I go out a lot, but it isn't really because I'm a popular guy. Actually, I have just a few great friends .
I play Pokémon in my spare time, I'm learning how to make a Hack Rom :).

Pokemon Geek

Doom Trainer
Outside of Serebii i hang on various other forums, play games, watch anime, write rewievs and do homework. Dont really have much of social life, but i do get friends visiting about once a week, so i dont complain. I dislike people anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.