• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your outside the Internet life

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIZkid1696

Sarcasm is fun!
Lets see, freshman in high school, honor roll student, play baseball, spend way to much time playing pokemon

Glaucous

The Sunken Gladitor
Second year in college, Community College of Philadelphia and Drexel University. I'm an Architecture major.

Football player, not on any team since High School though.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Halfway through sophomore year (high school), I enjoy reading, videogames, travelling, languages, music, etc.

I love reading reference books and history books and such, history's one of my biggest interests. I do a lot of art/music stuff too, much more the former though. I love biking but not really many sports outside of that. School's nice, I like my classes, good grades etc., find time for a social life, all that jazz.

Started programming recently, that's going pretty well. My art's been taking off too, I've starting doing murals at friend's houses and posting things around town. I'm big into gaming but don't have much time for it anymore; but whatever time I do have is usually spent playing Pokemon.

My IRL life is pretty nice, honestly, I'm grateful.

Pokemon Geek

Doom Trainer
17 year old High School studen that love to play video games, write reviews, watch anime and read books. Not very social, but got some good friends and enjoy most of my life.

blargin7

Feelin' Burny
I work at a hotdog place most of the time. Outside of work, I work on my writing, play video games, and watch terrible, terrible horror movies with my dad and older brother. You'd be surprised at how bad some of these movies can get.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I'm 22 and in my second year of a three year uni literature course. I still live at home, and probably will for a long time, lol. I don't have a job because I spend all my free time writing.

I have a boyfriend who I have adored since I was 12 years old, but he lives a few miles away, so we do the long distance thing. He understands my love of anime and pokemon, and appreciates that I'm the first girl he's ever met that's as openly geeky as he is. I loves him :3

I have pets: a cat called Dinah, and two gerbils called Dolores (Dolly) and Lola, and MAJOR points if you get all the literary references, lol.

My biggest loves are watching anime, reading (Stephen King, JK Rowling, Anne Rice, Terry Pratchett), writing (I write YA fantasy, have complete 4 books, and am currently applying to literary agents trying to find representation) and listening to music (Mumford and Sons, Lady Gaga, Bob Dylan and Cee Lo Green have my attentions right now). I am currently addicted to The Tudors and True Blood. I also love House, Desperate Housewives, and classic episodes of The Simpsons. I have every single main series pokemon game and have been playing since I was 11 years old. I am DYING to get Black and White. I nickname all my party pokemon, and despite how sad people might think I am for it, I always end up loving them as if they were my pets/children.

My dislikes include Twilight (don't get me started), vegetables, and speaking socially (I'm bubbly with familiar people but dead shy and practically mute with new people :D). Well...that's me folks!

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Typical high-school slacker..

17,Drives around with friends everyday, My friend works at a video game cafe so that means free Black Ops every single day,Learns work when i have tests and stuff, Doing sciences,Thinks my swedish neighbours suck eggs,Smokes weed (you determine if thats true) And just waste time but having fun while doin it! thats the way of life young ones. Oh yeah and enjoys giving out I choose you! love cards to random hot girls at the mall...particularly the emo ones although i have a girlfriend..i love her dont get me wrong but my friend is just a retard who thinks those cards are amusing.. ;)

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Wow, all you people are so smart and stuff D: Grahhh. I feel lame now. Hahahah.

Well, I dunno where to start. I'm 17 and a junior in high school, but I'm in the Running Start program so I go to Eastern Washington University full-time for school. I'm doing Pre-Med and loving it. :) I'd say all my time is filled up with studying and video games, but it's really not. I never do much of either at all anymore but still manage to get 3.5-4.0s, so it doesn't really matter hahah. I write a lot, and when I'm not writing or listening to music I'm hanging out downtown with my friends. We normally get Subway and hang out in a park or run around the mall for lulz until we feel like catching the city buses back home. Then on the weekends I normally have a bunch of friends over for parties or movie nights, which is awesome 'cause I haven't seen a lot of movies outside of horror. It was only just last weekend I managed to see Star Wars. xD

I've been a music education major at Eastern Washington University for a couple years, but seeing as how life is always changing, that kinda got thrown to the wind

Oh god, that's hilarious. I never really thought I'd actually run into anyone on SPPf that went to EWU, too. That's amazing. xD Hahah.

Last edited:

blargin7

Feelin' Burny
Wow, all you people are so smart and stuff D: Grahhh. I feel lame now.

Don't feel lame, man. Something I learned working for the last 2 years, no matter how smart you are, no matter where you studied, no matter what you studied, a majority of people still push on a pull door.

tmega90

Pokemon Trainer
I go to college on my computer and do homework, I am in Liberal Arts. Next year I am going to go to a different school and I will be going for art. I watch TV a lot, I watch cartoons and anime and some other shows too. I draw to, I love to draw. I read Manga. I listen to music. I play with my pets, I have a dog named Bernie and two cats named Buster and Simba.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
I wake up, get dressed, brush teeth, wash face, go to school, talk with friends at school, leaves school, and I get on a History forum for 2/3 of the afternoon/evening until 10:00 PM. That is my non-forum life. :)

Bulbear4444

Random guy.
I'm in 8th Grade, and consider myself an intellectual.

I'm incredibly interested in religion, both theology (from the perspective of Catholicism) and religious studies (as in, neutral scholarship). I also like to read history (especially ancient), philosophy (especially mind and political, and of course religion), and anthropology (especially linguistics and, as stated above, religion). I'm not into the hard sciences, for whatever reason.

I do some sports - I swim, and in the summer I run for fun, but they're mostly not my thing. I have a few close friends but other than that I'm not very social.

Grei

not the color
I just got back from a music conference in my state. In order to qualify for this conference, one must score high enough on an audition that happens in the fall. I scored as one of the highest in the state for my voice part, and so I was able to go to this music conference that spanned from Wednesday to Saturday (today).

And I am insanely depressed about being back home. My everyday life sucks compared to days filled with music rehearsals and presentations and paradise.

So yeah. That's my outside-of-the-Internet life as of right now. I'm not happy about being back. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Pansy :]

anustart
hmmmm, i'm working on getting my black belt, working out a plan to lose CRAZY weight and excited for my wonderful grades to come in the mail next week so i can show off to my parents who think i'm a total dumbass!!!

aclover

VICTORiOUS
13, single, Not many pretty girls that like me in my school :'(
My interests include drawing, graphic design (graphics is the best suect ever!) Cooking, writing, gaving a joke with my freinds, I swear I am ugly, bit overweight, im going to take up jogging later in feb, lose a few pou lnoodsking for a job (waiter?) An dc u have been suggested a job in a bank with my sisters boyfreind, but when im older tho.
Thats it really? Fat ugly and boring!

17 year old with a passion for music and cooking. I have a lot of very close friends. I am a big supporter of local hardcore, and screamo music. I was raised around music. My dad owned a well known record store in maryland before he passed away. I am a junior in highschool that takes a history class at his local community college (hoping to major in history). I love to go on walks and I love to sled. I am very emotional at times. I hope to purchase a synthesizer in the near future and start my own musical career in experimental music. I also hope to give my musical knowledge some good use and own an indipendent record/cd store in the near future.

MasterLucario

No life till leather
My life consists of sleep, eating, exercising,, repeat. But more in depth, i like to hang out with my friends and play electric guitar (I play rhythm guitar in a metal band). I run track + field (varsity) and play JV lacrosse. I'm high up in my class and plan on going into a US Military Academy, learning US History, then serving in the Army for 4 years

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
Right now, My life consitst of Sleep-Majora's Mask-staying up late with my Girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.