• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your outside the Internet life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mei

I'm a junior in high school, and a fencer (epee). I have pretty much no social life, so I spend most of my time reading, writing, or playing video games.

I'm 18 and a college freshman. I'm not doing very well so far, as far as grades go. I'm an art/illustration major, but it's already making me hate art a little bit, and I'm not naive enough to believe that I'll get a good art-related job with this. I'm thinking of minoring in Chinese, because I believe that it's an increasingly useful language to learn. I live in the most populated part of nowhere. I have a girlfriend and she's pretty cool. I don't work (yet), and I don't drive (yet), but I walk all over when it's not -30.

Natty

Electric Rodent
I'm seventeen and go to a community college with my boyfriend because I don't have a high school transcript to apply to a university. |3 He lives with me in my house and we watch and play Pokemon together... and we both do art. I make money from art commissions and the like. I spend most of my time on the computer because I'm a nerd. and I love all kinds of music.

also even though I spend a lot of time on the computer, I'm the most talkative person in all of my courses and am extreeemely outgoing in person. even more so than I am online. woop.
the end.

noodlestrudels

Meh Trainer
I`m a 12 year old, 9th kyu yellow belt Goju karateka of acadian/scottish background. I live in a small place in eastern Canada. And of course, all Canadian folk live in igloos and have pet sled dogs. Yes.

Anyways, I`ve been told I have a gift for talent in music. But I have flaws, because I can`t read notes, and play everything by ear. I really want a career in music when I get older, and I`m not sure how I`ll get there, but I will :)

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I 'm twelve too and I love to play videogames and go after my love at school.I discovered today that like me, a lot of girls don 't like her.

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Watching the Steelers, playing B-Ball, hangin' with mah homies, playing games (of coarse pokémon) and... stuff

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
im 17 i just finished school and i hang out with my mates at the beach and stuff i also play video games like call of duty on my Playstation 3 and Uncharted i have every season of pokemon from 1-10 in dvd box sets all fullscreen i have zoroark and arcues movies on blu ray and i have the firts 3 movies on vhs i usually spend my day either playing pokemon or hanging with mates! i love sports with a passion i play alot of rugby and afl and soccer im trying to become a plumber atm :)

Flame Mistress

Wake up, eat, wash, dress, go to school, have lessons, chat with friends, go home, sometimes do after school stuff, do homework (mostly done at school), secretly play games, read, eat, wash, sleep.

Pretty much my average weekday.

I have been poor for 15 years and I still am.I literally stay in a house all day. I haven't had friends offline in 5 years, I live with an emotionally and physically abusive mother, I used go to a crappy school where I was picked on for four years because of my race. I love to read and play video games. Since I'm technically a have-not I do not hang out with humans offline because I do not think I'm at there level, everywhere I go there is someone who hates me because of race, financial status, and etc. So I usually stay inside and watch other people's lives go by, while I remain miserable...
I have always been picked on in school because of being able to do the right thing, I have lost just about all my friends because their parents were racist and hated me...I have self-hatred because of this. I am hated by just about every family member in my family, I have been neglected by family, just about everyone of them praised my sisters but they decided to neglect me and focus on them instead...I have also been in and out of depression for a year now...and I just go to school and hope one day that I can see my old friends again...before I die...

Last edited:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
I have been poor for 15 years.I stay in a house all day. I haven't had friends offline in 5 years, I live with an emotionally and physically abusive mother, I used go to a crappy school where I was picked on for four years because of my race. I love to read and play video games. Since I'm technically a have-not I do not hang out with humans offline because I do not think I'm at there level, everywhere I go there is someone who hates me because of race, financial status, and etc. So I usually stay inside and watch other people's lives go by, while I remain miserable...
I have always been picked on in school because of being able to do the right thing, I have lost just about all my friends because their parents were racist and hated me...I have self-hatred because of this. I am hated by just about every family in my family, I have been neglected by family, just about everyone of them praised my sisters but they decided to neglect me and focus on them instead...

wow that is :(

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Holidays now till march mwahaha.

But generally there was school, now uni. Also lots of anime and the occasional video game. Recently I've been going out with mates far too much for my fragile little body to handle. So back to the computer it is. :D

Also I'm a massive sports fan. Support Australia in everything they compete in, Tottenham in the EPL, and St.Kilda in the AFL(My "main" team across all sports, who I want to succeed the most.) Haven't played sports competitively for a long time, but I VC'd my old school's school's Cross Country to uber success. I have since become less fit, but am still very thin. Oh and I'm 18.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Wait we're aloud to have a life outside the Internet? JK
I go to school, go to work, and play video games.
I also do speech and quiz bowl. And I hang out with my friends alot.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Watching the Steelers, playing B-Ball, hangin' with mah homies, playing games (of coarse pokémon) and... stuff

At first I wondered why Dattebayo was one of the first posters in this thread. Then, I realized it was because you revived an ancient thread.

Profesco

gone gently
Profesco used Hi Bump Kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.