• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your outside the Internet life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a fairly smart girl in 8th grade. I play video games, read fashion blogs/magazines, play the piano and sing. On wednesdays I work in a shop in the city. I have two really close friends, but I don't see them as much outside school as I'd like, since two of us are really busy and the last is a very family-oriented girl. I'm a christian though I don't enjoy going to church. I'm also crazy for a boy in my class, who happens to be a very attractive gamer *_* He's however just as shy as me, so I doubt anything'll happen. My selfesteem is extremely low, and I've over the past months lost a lot of weigh even though I was at normal weigh to begin with. My family thought I was turning anorexic.... But I think I'm over it now.

KTHXBAI

7420Cola

Shelgon Rocks
I am drawing pokemon pics and learning how to play the drums.

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
I'm a 22-year old female, studying my second year now to become an animal caretaker. In the future I'd like to work with dogs especially. I'm good with animals generally, but bad with humans since I tend to be silent and like to be left alone. I'm an atheist and a geek for pokemons, anime/manga-series and dogs. I enjoy dark humour and sarcasm and don't like snobby and know-it-all-types of people, or people that take life too seriously.

My life is quite peaceful, I have two good friends and couple people I can talk to in school and that's quite enough for me. I don't party, smoke or drink at all, or shop clothes/make-up etc. "girly stuff". I live alone but visit my parents during vacations, like now (yay, free food!). I have two dogs and they are my everything. One 10-year old female mutt and 1-year old white swiss shepherd male which both are still under training for basic behaviour.

Hmmm, what else... Well, I'm currently single because last spring I broke up with my first bf after five years, since his intrests for future did not match with mine. Like not having children and living in the countryside with dogs. I quite enjoy this peace and quiet and don't really get lonely because of the dogs.

Besides surfing with my laptop I play videogames on SP/DS/Wii but haven't really played that much recently... I watch anime and read manga/comics, train my dogs and go to school. That's about it. Used to draw but got tired of it and used to read fantasy books (Dragonlance etc.) but haven't found any good series lately so haven't done that either.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I am a 19 year old shy guy(Super Mario pun) I got my Associates of Science Degree in Construction Management.... I know the Construction Industry in fail right now.XD But if making fan fics of Pokemon, with me being the main character without the aid of the internet counts, then thats my life outside of the Internet. I am also well underway of getting a gf soon.:D I also like sports.... mainly tennis and soccer.

Lunanight

I am 15. In my spare time: just Play Video Games, Watch Anime or go to a friends house.

I Do Not Like Sports/ I like Maths, Science, Buisness Studies, and ICT

I Hate english cus we have to read books like "of mice and men" and "educating rita" which is boring

I live with my mum and Dad, My brother is older then me and is busy with work+ his GF so I do not see him as much as I would like to.

TheBoss

Charizard Tamer
I'm wrapping up my senior year in high school, I've already been accepted to college and am going next August for network management. I currently have a job at Best Buy. I play drums, bass, and guitar (my favorite is the bass). I also write songs. All music I do is usually hard rock or metal, but mostly metal. My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold. I'm a martial arts student, I train under a master instructor that is a student of one of Bruce Lee's direct students, I also train with that same Bruce Lee student as well when he coems in town (Sifu Richard Bustillo). I have a beautiful girlfriend, we've been dating about 2 years and 2 months now. Well, safe to say I got a lot going on haha.

Gladys

~Elite~
This thread is just an excuse for some backdoor bragging, so I may as well give it a shot!

Life is so difficult for me; people always underestimate my instincts because of my good looks.

Shuam

righteous
Senior in high school, going to community college due to insufficient funding for a four year directly out of college, I work at a grocery store basically 30 hours a week & when I'm not working I'm hanging out, watching movies, and on occasion I play the vidya, but only when I really get into a game. Most the time I can start a game, forget about it, and dgaf. Once in a blue moon I'll go on the computer, but now I basically just go on my iPod touch for all my electronic social needs.

I'm also the biggest dgaf you'll ever meet, that is, if you meet me.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
I play numerous video games,i have a huge social life, i watch television oh yeah and i sell drugs to groups of people and i make a tremendous profit..im just kidding, I have alot of friends but i hang out with mostly 4 of them and I party wayy too much..

[MaNiAc]

Amature Trainer
I am an 18-year-old high school senior that's too kind for his own good :D

I'm generally not super outgoing, but people seem to love me. Lol.

I'm pretty smart, and expecting to go to a 4-year university in California.
I plan on majoring in Computer Science or focus on Web Engineering.

I don't play a lot of console games really, though I always have my DSi handy.

I can be a bit reserved, but I love to make friends and have a great time!

Buizelster

I'm a 26 year old male who still likes anime and cartoon and possesses a degree in paralegal studies. Offline personality wise I feel like I'm a whole different person to the one I am online, and people's reactions to me sure are a lot more positive offline than online.

I enjoy reading, and writing stories. I love exploring the city I live in daily, and I'm hoping to learn more about Japanese philosophy and culture as well as the language and alphabet. Maybe some other countries as well if I ever find interest in them. Other than that I just enjoy finding out new things every day.

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
I'm an 11 Year old boy who is in a forum way bigger than him, Although my ego is hard to match, unless it's Tom Cruise's ego. I'd be here less often if it wasn't for the fact that the Neighboorhood is like New Yorks without the Muggers.

I enjoy Video Games, Cartooning, Generally, art, and Posting on forums.
I also happen to be way more Intelligent that all of you. =0.
No, seriously, I've been proven to have it too. 160's range.
Or is that my ego talking?
You'll find me the 'Clown' of the area. Don't even think about touching the nose.

Speedflare

Well, sometimes i would ask a friend to come over to my house, i ride on my bike near the beach, go to school, play games on the weekends and on the holidays, watch Dragonball (I don't really like Z and GT) and go shopping with my mum (i only go when i need something).

Pokefan3810

Reach for the Stars
Outside of my internet life:
- I go to School (duh, im not telling you what grade im in)
- I frequently text some of my friends and older grade friends
- I love watching movies, like futurish stuff ,like Back to the Future
- I play lots of Video Games, my DS Lite is my life (well, not really)
- I'm in a drama class, which i'm very good at, everyone there knows me
- I collect stuff
- I like hanging out with my friends
- I'm in my district's one act play and i plan to keep auditioning
- And some other stuff

GilligBoi

I'm 21
I'm recovering from a rib injury
I go to tech school as soon as I am better (I'ma be a welder)
I skateboard
I hang with friends
I am job hunting

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
What life? :(

I work at wendys, i'm off from college for awhile, go back in january, when i'm not at school or work, i stay in my room, like a prisoner. some life :(

Status
Not open for further replies.