• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your outside the Internet life

Status
Not open for further replies.
As hard as it is for some of you to believe, there is life outside the Internets that don't involve it being down. Now discuss your life irl. Also, if this is more of a poll, please move it (It's hard to tell with some of these threads.)

I play lots of video games, go to community college, read manga and video game magazines, and the majority of people I talk to are at college only. I also have to walk everywhere considering stupid driving instructor says I'm not allowed to drive due to believing something's medically wrong with me (What does what even mean? The doctor I went to found nothing wrong with me, either,) but I prefer walking, anyway... closest place to me is ten minutes away (Wal-Mart, GameStop,) and I hate bikes.

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
I play video games only on the weekends during the school week (I also play video games during holidays and vacations), I daydream a lot (including during class time), and I'm one of the smartest students in all of my classes because I work very hard on my assignments. While I have friends and a family to care for me, a house to live in, and a good education, I feel miserable.

The hell are you talking about none of us have lives outside here.

I'm a second year Art/Game Design major at ITT Tech. Currently unemployed and doing some freelance work, while looking for internships, one of which I'm looking into at Bethesda games. I still live at home, and I hang out with a lot of friends from high school quite often. I work on my church's stage crew, helping to build sets for various things, and help out with the handiwork there. I'm single, live on my 360 when I have the time, and I'm trying to train my Parakeet (named BLU Scout) to say "U MAD?"

Yeah. /lame

Last edited:

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Ummm...

I'm 15.

I'm going into 10th grade.

I have gotten straight A's my entire life.

I'm class president.

I'm on the High School Baseball team.

...And in my spare time I play video games and go on the Internet.

ThePainbringer

Better than Ash
I own a business in the summer, play basketball for my school, and run an underground gum corporation at my school.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I'm going to college and living there as well. I'm a freshman and I don't have a major yet. I'm trying to make friends so that I don't have as crappy a social life like I had my first two years of high school, and I'm either doing homework, using my sweet laptop, or playing on my roommate's 360 in my spare time. I got pretty good grades in high school, so I hope I do as good.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
I'm a senior in highschool this year. I'm putting off a project as I type this. I can't find a job. I volunteer at my church. I've gotten into the habit of riding my bike for a bit after I come home from school, and in my spare time I either watch TV or play some sort of video game.

sppf is my life

kochoupink

butts lol
I'm a rising junior at a top 10 university. I study geology and have my own research project that explores the role of fluid transport in the anorthosite zone of the Stillwater Complex, a 2.7 billion year old layered igneous deposit.

I'm an active member of a sorority (yes, a real, national, social, parties-and-dresses sorority); my committee is responsible for co-ordinating outfits and makeup, etc. This is appropriate because I work in the costume design shop for the theatre program, designing and making clothes.

Other than that I knit sweaters and have a bird named Caroline.
I happen to be in love with someone who happens to be a member of this very same forum, meaning that my internet life has intersected with my actual life, but this is coincidental and I certainly never expected it to happen.

In real life, I am much sweeter and more polite than kochoupink is, though the line is beginning to blur.

I am much more quiet and don't tend to voice my opinion much irl. I think that's the only difference personality wise.

In general, I'm a uni student, so that takes up quite a bit of time (not as much as it could though, thankfully). I don't have any involvement in irl matters really, since I am indifferent to most things. I really should get around to seeing my friends more often come to think of it... Most of the time I have headphones jammed in my ears if I'm not in front of my laptop, so nothing new there if you know me. I have a cute little chinchilla in addition to three guinea pigs, another chinchilla, five cats and two canaries which are sorta mutual pets.

Uh idk what else. :/

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I'm about to be a Junior at College. Let's just say I'm all about socializing. Be it parties, sports games, or just conversing with friends. I used to be a runner and an actor, but that's been put aside (for now). I also play Trumpet in the College Pep Band. I used to play Violin, but that's gone the same way as acting.

Parties though. If you saw me at a Party in real life, your jaw would drop.

Varnani

Infernus Rex
lol i drive to University and study Graphic Design
i enjoy social drinking with my friends, but do not enjoy getting wasted for no real reason.
im a metal head with a lot of glam rock sprayed over me and will be 21 in November

razz

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
I graduated from the Art Institute last year with a bachelors in Media Arts & Animation, I joined here this year since I have a bit more time now, I do freelance art designs for people from time to time though it's incredibly slow. At the moment I'm trying to get a common job like being a cashier so I have a more stable means of finance instead of selling stuff on eBay and doing art work once every 2 months or so. I need to pay of student loans. I've spent way more time online this year than ever before, but I do still take a walk at the park from time to time and such.
I'm quiet in real life though if some one calls on me or asks me stuff I will gladly talk as I do online.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Um, I'm about to go into grade 10, I'm on the Track Team and the Volleyball team. Nothing else to me much than that, I watch anime, play my DS a little, and work at a radio station. Simple stuff, voice tracks, programming some music, running the live shows, answering calls. Pretty fun, I've also been thinking of volunteering at an equestrian society in town. They say they take begginers, so it's tempting. I need to preoccupy myself with a lot of activities, or I'll succumb to my ever growing lethargy. Just don't feel like doing much these days, but I'll make it through. I suppose I spend the rest of my time on personal growth?

M4zz

Banned
Like moogles, I'm also headed into the tenth grade. Bit overweight, but i am still active. I watch a lot of Bleach Anime and torrent the new episode every week. I play pokemon on my DS/GBA-SP, but my interest in the cartoon has faded since the beginning of the Hoenn saga. This summer I worked alongside my Dad installing hardwood floors all over Edmonton, AB, Canada. I am like I am in real life as I am here. Serious, don't take crap or let others walk over others. Im not afraid to pick a fight, but I detest killing. Always put in my two cents, even the extra dime. What you ee(or read here) is what you get.

Crobat51

Gentlemen!!!
Hmmm i play video games and i usualy go out like 3 times a week with friends and i walk the town running around doing random stuff lol usualy involves getting high/drunk and smoking cigarettes xD I mean i use go to this other town to see my girl but we arent together anymore so i mean i dont do as much as i did and i miss it :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.