• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your outside the Internet life

Status
Not open for further replies.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I'm a Junior in college, I'm in a sorority, I'm a history major, I like theater, hate sports, I pretty much need a strong social life to be happy, I tend to be quiet around people I don't know well, I have a terrible habit of spending too much of my money on clothes, I hold my alcohol very well, and I hang out with a disproportionate number of gay guys

evolutionrex

The Awesome Atheist
i am really good with computers so i don't have much of a life :p

i am very social and have hundreds of friends, but i have never done drugs. that's hard for me not to do cuz people ask me to do drugs everyday. you know how hard it is to say no? I am fat (big surprise :p) and i have a gay twin brother (he has an account here, his name is Murky_Night.) And i know most of you probably think I'm lying when i say i have twin brother, but i do.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
-I prefer to be on my own.
-I hate crowds.
-I'm pretty much an otaku.
-I love videogames.
-I am Kira
-I start my last year of school in September.
-I plan to be an actor with a PhD in zoology.
-I'm part Indian, part Filipino, and part British.

That's pretty much it.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Iam a hardcore rockstar :p

No actually,i make music, electronica/indie

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
-I prefer to be on my own.
-I hate crowds.
-I'm pretty much an otaku.
-I love videogames.
-I am Kira
-I start my last year of school in September.
-I plan to be an actor with a PhD in zoology.
-I'm part Indian, part Filipino, and part British.

That's pretty much it.

lol, i love crowds and people around me, but whats an otaku?

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
I work a lot. I was waiting tables/bartending but very recently I got a much better job offer with a production company, so that has been keeping me on my toes in recent weeks. Other than that, I make a TON of music and hang out with my friends. (for any local Seattle people, I perform under the moniker Mantaray. Come to my shows!) The rare occasions I actually do get time to myself, I'm usually found reading under a tree by the lake, shopping, or playing my DS.

Ethan

Banned
I've graduated from highschool and I've decided to work for a year before starting college like most of my friends. Considering I'm much more poor than most of my friends, lol. I still need to buy a car too. So college is gonna have to wait a bit. In the meantime I'm job hunting and occasionally hitting a party when I get a text letting me know there is one.

I don't get to do social things often because I live about an hour and a half away from all of the people I know. So I see them about once a week usually. It's a far cry from partying hard every night (Which is what I would/like to be doing tbh) but I can only spare so much money in gas when I'm jobless. So hopefully I can get this bartending job that I applied for and meet some local people.

I live out in the country currently after moving from Princeton. I have a ten acre farm that was a foreclosure and the previous owners completely trashed the place. I do an exuberant amount of farmwork. One thing that I'm kind of proud of is that when it comes to hard work, I can outwork most of my friends. I've fenced ten acres, painted it (and dug the hole with auger and everything) by myself, ripped up ten acres of barbed wire fence with my bare hands, and various other manual labor. Do this in 90 degree weather + and you get strong arms and a tan. Country living for you, I guess.

I also own two horses, and 24 chickens hahaha. Can't wait until college though. The country has its perks but, I was made for the city. Also, I'm much more friendly and personable in person. Almost everyone I meet comments on how "sweet" and "lovable" I am. But its in all an act I tell you. All an act. ;)

Although kochoupink, I must ask, how the hell do you find studying ****ing rocks for a living an awarding career? I can't grasp my head around it. :p

And IP you have an awesome major! That's what I wanna do!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Well I'm studying to become a Physical therapist, which means 3 years of grad school to get my doctorate. I also have my black belt, and teach martial arts and self-defense to men and women of all ages. I'm also planning to move as soon as I can, as I'm kinda sick of where I am now. But I'm really a social guy, who loves to just go with the flow, and I'll treat anyone with respect, as long as they give respect back.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I'm entering my junior year of college, which means that I'm finally getting into many classes specific to my major - this semester I get medical bacteriology and molecular diagnostics/lab technology. Whatever they're like, they can't possibly be worse than organic chemistry! I'm also finishing up the last couple of core classes my college requires. And perhaps most importantly, I have no 8am classes this semester and I only have two classes on Friday. Victory!

I'm going to be working a decent amount next semester; I work in the dorm cafeterias, which is honestly a pretty sweet gig since I get free food before and after my shifts. Anything that cuts down on the grocery bill is a good thing, especially now that I'm in an apartment and won't be using the school's meal plan anymore. Sure, the cafeteria food isn't all that healthy, but it'll be free.

I was never the most sociable person, but I've come out of my shell a lot since college started & I have a decent circle of friends now. I'm never going to be a party animal, but I'm fine with that. Personality-wise, I'm nowhere near as snarky and sarcastic in real life as I am on the internet, although my sense of humor is still terrible. 8D

Although I still spend way too much time sitting on my ass in front of the computer, I've gotten in decent shape thanks to a combination of the school gym, the amount of running around and lifting heavy shit I do in my job, and the sheer walkability of downtown Milwaukee(I don't even have a car here, since parking costs money, gas costs money, and the school provides bus passes which work well enough for long-distance travel needs). An in-shape nerd. Who'da thunk it?

intergalactic platypus said:
I'm a history major,
Oh dear god the writing how do you survive. (really, history is a cool subject and I'm sure it makes a cool major, but if I had to write as much as I've been led to believe a history major does, I'd die. Then again, I'm sure other people would say the same thing about the amount of lab classes I have.)

??????

That guy.
Life.

Well I'm a Senior (GO CLASS OF 2011) in Computer Science UIL, in Nerd Club at my school (pretty much as nerdy as sppf) running for VP. I'm Nigerian...yeah the Africans that fail as terrorists and 419 all your money. Ranked like 21 in my class, either going to University of Texas at Austin or University of North Texas to do Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering. Going out to see Scott Pilgrim tomorrow.

Erm my social life and Nerd Club are completely interlaced...but I haven't been to a party in a while. I'm Christian and am the pianist for my little African church in Grand Prairie Tx, I'm also involved with a Christian youth subsidiary of The Baptist General Convention of Texas, planing stuff with African and Asian churches. Met my Kenyan gf there...she goes to Texas Tech. Life is good now I guess...I wonder what horror college life will be like :/

Last edited:

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Oh dear god the writing how do you survive. (really, history is a cool subject and I'm sure it makes a cool major, but if I had to write as much as I've been led to believe a history major does, I'd die. Then again, I'm sure other people would say the same thing about the amount of lab classes I have.)

Actually, the writing is my main strong point in history. At one point, I switched to Special Education for a semester because of pressure from my parents to have something more practical, but I found that I did much better in writing-intensive classes with lots of theories than classes that demand a lot of practical, real world problem solving, so I switched back to history

abraxas

Words.
To bes honest, outside of school and work, there is little else going on in my life. Sounds boring, but I've got no complaints.

White Wizard

Hundred acre Woods
I would like to think i have a pretty good life off the internet, I talk to friends, play sports, read, study for school, cook, im a outgoinjg person so i just love life on and off the internet

I_Lost_The_Game

Scyther > Scizor
Tell me a story where you have no life except the internets, and I'll outdo you.

Status
Not open for further replies.