• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Own Boss Theme!

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
I don't know a particular song, but I would kind of like a modern sounding-gothic cathedral like sound. Starts off slow, and goes relly fast! Has a chorus in the background singing

I'm thinking of something like One-Winged Angel, but modern :x

Riceslash

The pangolin

Titan500

Solar Panels
This shall be my Main Theme.

And the theme that plays when I go super?

This.

ROFLMAO

This. Without a doubt. I'm not from there, but that is one of the greatest things I've ever heard and would make a boss theme.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
oh man. i can't imagine myself as a boss as i want to be an underling...

Syrus

Praise the Sun!

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Hmm, I'd have several different options.

1. Frontier Brain Platinum Remix. This just is quite a fun theme for me to listen to, and I have the same kind of energy.
2. Kingdom Hearts 2 - Vim and Vigor. This them would show that I am powerful, and caution should be taken. That is, if you wish to last longer.
3. Sonic Unleashed, Sonic 2006, or Sonic Colors Final Boss Theme. Any of these themes for me would show that as the final boss, all they've done to protect the world has come down to this one, final, decisive battle. That's about as epic as it gets, cronies.

Knailsic

Magikarp Messiha
Jimi Hendrix's cover of "All Along The Watch Tower"

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋