• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YOUR OWN manga!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xkraid

I made a Comic once that i would have liked to be a Manga, it was based on my School Friends fighting an evil force known as the RXO-Brans, evil Hand-Eating demons, some of my Friends actually were RXO-Brans. ^_^ It would have been rated Teen or maybe a bit higher, there was lots of blood. I have the first 7 Issues on Photobucket but they're so re-sized, you can't read them.

i'll be getting a scanner soon enough, so i might have scans of the model sheets for genma and a few other characters in a little while. for now. ill give u some descriptions

genma- male- japanese
age 14
height- 5"0
weight 120 lbs
hair- black (blue highlights)
eye color- Emerald
personality- think goku from dragon ball z, except gung ho, and a liiiiitle bit smarter (and less muscles)

Photo_0334.jpg

Last edited:

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
do doujinshi based on an existing franchise count for this thread? I do have a couple original ideas, too, but still kinda thinking on them.

Grimsg

Thunder Trainer
Hm. The trouble with the whole comic thing is the fact you have to sit your butt down and draw it.

Or get someone else to do it but chances are they're not going to unless you pay em XD Believe me, artists are not exactly very disciplined people.

I have numerous ideas but I'd like to keep them to myself.

Grimsg

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
I have one,it's called Pokemon:Topaz Gem.

The whole comic is baised around a pokemon (Invented by me) called Catnip (Cat-nip) and a girl,who builds a frendship between them.
It's set in the reigon of Karr'e (Karr-ray) and there are new pokemon to see.

Ep.1 The cute,the cuddly and Catnip:

In a small grove in Baugulann Forest,a professor gets a glimpse of the rare pokemon Catnip,he manages to capture it and begins the trip home,however,as he drives away the ball containing Catnip falls out of the back,and is found by a Noctowl,when it reaches the town of Fahlante (Fah-lan-te) the Noctowl drops the ball and when it hits the ground,the ball breaks and Catnip finds itself in trouble.

Ep.2 Catnip the Starter:

Catnip and Gina (The girl) set out on the adventure (as normal trainers do) but once they go into Turmogi Town (Tur-mo-gi) it turns out that pepole in side houses,were watcing the news,and it featured Catnip!
So,thinking that Catnip was still wild,they began to chase the duo,once they come to a dead end,Gina and Catnip are rescued by a mysterious creature.

Ep.3 And life continues:

Catnip and Gina manage to escape from the town's inhabitants...only to find themselves in DEEPER trouble,they find an old mansion,inside,Catnip keeps seeing a shadow,Gina keep seeing a red stain on the carpet,and soon enough,obejcts in the mirror are closer than they seem...

What do you think?,and please don't steal it!

Mirai

Heres my main character:

Name: Mirai Naza
Race: Japanese
Physical/Close Rang Psy Attacks:

Cosmos Fist-star-HP loss(enemy)-Class C
Uchuu Kick-star-HP loss(enemy)-Class C
Ki Punch-no element-HP loss(enemy)-Class D
Ki Kick-no element-HP loss(enemy)-Class D

Long range attacks:

Ki Shot-no element-Hp loss(enemy)-Class D
Star Shot-star-HP loss(enemy)-Class C
Star Shower-star-HP loss(enemy)-Class B
Meteor Blast-star-HP loss(enemy)-Class A
Uchuu no kougeki-star-HP loss(anyone in the vecinity)-Class S

Abilities:

Alpha State-increase-Increase all state(self)-Class C
Beta State-increase-Increase all stats(self)-Class B
Gamma State-increase-Increase all stats(self)-Class A
Delta State-increase-Increase all stats(self)-Class S
Omega State-increase-Increase all stats(self)-Class SA

Last edited:
T

Tokagero

You guys! I did it! I finished the design for my character! ^ ^ (I'm so proud!) If I can find a way to scan it onto the internet or something, I'll do it! Hooray for the Kawairashii Okama!! :D

Sachiko

...is gone. =(
AAAH!!! I can't reply to all of you!!! But I'm glad this is a hot thread now. And I'm glad you got the design for your character, Tokagero. All of your manga seems great- Tokyopop was right when they said that there is a manga revolution going on!!

To Yamato- san: I was really looking for something completely original and new. But feel free to tell us your ideas even if they aren't complete yet!!

To Grimsg: You are so right. Maybe when you develop a more full- fledged manga with more details, then you'll want to share with us.

Anyway, more about Mitashi is coming later!!!

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-

Sovereign Of Shadows
Hmm. Manga huh? Sounds interesting... here my idea. Its called "SAZUKI! The Sowed Life!" Its about a Person called Sazuki who got killed by having a rock crush him. His soul got lost. His friend, Hikari, goes off to The Limits by making a deal with Kappa, the head of an Evil Magic orginisation. She goes into the Spirit World to find her friend, and has to get them out before she's lost. More info as the chapters are made! Once... IF Hikari returns, then she has to join Kappa into evil to bring Sazuki back to life... in the form of a small Doll.

Part One: The Spirit World
Part Two: The Sowed Life

I can't Draw manga! I've tried for ages, but I can't draw as well as like Chobits or Fullmetal Alchemist!!!

Last edited:

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
My comic. I'm making it right now >_<

Pergatory Man

It takes place in a modern day world with cars planes internet etc.......
But in the world their are evil spirits and demons etc..... Creatures of hell, people with powers. Its about a 22 year old man who wakes up at the side of the road in london on a rainy day not knowing who he is. All he knows is that he has these strange powers and theres something he must find. But what? In the first few novels he's establishing whats going on around him by his own acts. Before he sets off on his journey. Also creatures of hell hunt him down and try to destroy his soul. But one day he discovers his strangest power. When a possesed person pushes him off a roof he dies. But he does not go to hevean or hell. He rematerializes 20 feet above the ground and falls back to earth. He cant die.

So he has to go on a journey to find something he dosent know by gathering clues from various resources. By meeting friends and getting stronger he also starts to learn about himself.

Genre wouls be.....Well...
Fantasy/Mystery
rated M
with some humor

Woah! Those are all good ideas people! I havent realy started drawing/writing my manga yet(gathering ideas first) because even though Im really really good at dawing, I still need a little work. Maybe if I go to my friends house and use the scanner I can show you the wonderfulness that is Tetsuo Chengi! Oops..the name slipped. Ohwell! I could also scan up how the air mallet works incase your interested.

Last edited:
X

Xkraid

Here's the horribly re-sized Comic i'd like to some day make a Manga out of, yes i did make this though some ideas came from my friends:

Issue 1: Mike Vs. Jason, The Real Story:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/Xkraid/Vol1.jpg
Issue 2: Enter The RXO-brans:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/Xkraid/Vol2.jpg
Issue 3: The RXO-Phases:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/Xkraid/Vol3.jpg
Issue 4: Jason Gaiden 1: The Monk Who Lost It All...: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/Xkraid/Vol4.jpg
Issue 5: Jason Gaiden 2: Emotional Wreck...: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/Xkraid/Vol5.jpg
Issue 6: Jason Gaiden 3: The Full Metal RXO-Bran...: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/Xkraid/Vol6.jpg
Issue 7: Jason Gaiden 4: Finale Showdown...: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/Xkraid/Vol7.jpg

Mysty

I'm doing some Manga adaptations of musicals. The 3 I am most interested in doing are Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, and My Fair Lady, Hello Dolly. I also am doing a comic about my friends and I. Oh. I may eventually do a manga for my character Nekona.

My current project's plotline:

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Benjamin Barker had everything he could have ever hoped for in life: a beautiful wife and child, incredible talent for barbery, and a comfortable life in a flat above a pie shop. However, this was not to last. Judge Damien Turpin and Beadle Aaron Bamford were jealous of Barker's happiness. So one day he finds himself arrested for the murder of a street bum. He is convicted unjustly and sent to Botany Bay for life. 15 years later, Barker has returned a changed man as Sweeney Todd. Learning of the rape and subsequent suicide of his wife and adoption of his beloved daughter by the Judge from his former landlady, Todd vows revenge. Teaming up with Nellie Lovett, his former landlady and the maker of the "Worst Pies in London," he exacts a chilling plan for revenge that will take everyone involved on a tragic course. Based on Sondheim's musical soon to be a movie. It will not exactly match, as I am going to put more prequel type stuff in, and introduce some Todd x Lovett stuff in there.

Here's some sketches I did of some of the characters.

Benjamin Barker Before Incarceration at Botany Bay:
benbarker2.jpg

And here is Barker as Todd. I haven't finalized his design, so he may change:
The_Demons_We_Become_____by_NekonaHisaki.png

And a completely awful rendition of Lovett:
Nellie_Lovett_by_NekonaHisaki.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the title of the story I'd like to make into a manga- Welcome to Ees.

Not sure exactly how to explain it though... the plot's a tad bit weird, though. And the characters... are not from this world. ^^;
I'll post more in a while if I can think of how to put it into words. =3

K

Kokukirin

I have a rough story and a few characters set, however, due to time constraints I never had a chance to actually draw it.

The story takes place in a world similar to that in Orwell's 1984, but not quite as extreme. People can enjoy some freedom. Most things however, are under gov't control. Two of the main characters are victims of such gov't. One has his DNA mixed with an ancient monster for experimental purpose. The other loses his father in a pretended accident done by gov't agents. The two somehow encounters and eventually joins force to seek another way out...

Characters

Zoeln Levia
Description: a product of gov't lab, with part of an ancient monster's DNA inserted into his own. As a result his physical abilities are beyond reach of any human, but can go berserk at times. His hands can transform into large claws when attacking.

Lok Fyrex
Description: son of a historian, who worked for the gov't to search for ancient relics and ruins. His father died 2 weeks before his birth, but this does not stop him from admiring his father. Later he discovers the terrible truth behind the story and seeks revenge for his father. Although he does not have special abilities, he has the self-designed weapon "Tempest" which can release massive electromagnetic field.

Xilanio Chorinth
Description: lives in a remote country in the North where people practice magic. However, unlike every other magician, who draws mana from living energy of organisms, he can draw only negative energy. For a long time he is considered the least talented of his kind, but he does not seem to care and always has a (silly) smile on his face.

Kokukirin said:
I have a rough story and a few characters set, however, due to time constraints I never had a chance to actually draw it.

The story takes place in a world similar to that in Orwell's 1984, but not quite as extreme. People can enjoy some freedom. Most things however, are under gov't control. Two of the main characters are victims of such gov't. One has his DNA mixed with an ancient monster for experimental purpose. The other loses his father in a pretended accident done by gov't agents. The two somehow encounters and eventually joins force to seek another way out...

Characters

Zoeln Levia
Description: a product of gov't lab, with part of an ancient monster's DNA inserted into his own. As a result his physical abilities are beyond reach of any human, but can go berserk at times. His hands can transform into large claws when attacking.

Lok Fyrex
Description: son of a historian, who worked for the gov't to search for ancient relics and ruins. His father died 2 weeks before his birth, but this does not stop him from admiring his father. Later he discovers the terrible truth behind the story and seeks revenge for his father. Although he does not have special abilities, he has the self-designed weapon "Tempest" which can release massive electromagnetic field.

Xilanio Chorinth
Description: lives in a remote country in the North where people practice magic. However, unlike every other magician, who draws mana from living energy of organisms, he can draw only negative energy. For a long time he is considered the least talented of his kind, but he does not seem to care and always has a (silly) smile on his face.

sound like a cross between 1984 and Battle Baron Gong.

K

Kokukirin

That Scary Clefairy said:
sound like a cross between 1984 and Battle Baron Gong.
Yeah, heavy influence from 1984, but I never read Battle Baron Gong. Probably some coincidence there >>

Status
Not open for further replies.