• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YOUR OWN manga!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirai

Heres the logo of my manga(done in paint). The botton is the name of Vol. 1.

psyguard8rx.png

Mirai

Inner Flame said:
how do y do that

Easy. Using J-Star Japanese typing thingy, using the letter option on Paint, and copy and paste it on there.

Thank you Atemis! It took me about 4-6 minutes though. Not a masterpiece. Im glad i know how to read Japanese(atleast Kana).

Last edited:

Sachiko

...is gone. =(
Mirai said:
Heres the logo of my manga(done in paint). The botton is the name of Vol. 1.

psyguard8rx.png

That looks nice!!! Really!!!

Okay guys, well, time to change the name of my manga!! (just kidding.) I searched Mitashi on the internet, kinda like you search your name for fun, and it turns out that Mitashi is an Indian electronics company!!! Which is actually pretty cool (I love electronics.). I don't know, I just thought that that name wouldn't be used anywhere else... oh well.
Here's the link, just for fun ^^

Neat ideas, as usual, everybody!!!

Oh yeah- I've got a question for you people. Is anyone planning to enter Tokyopop's Rising Stars of Manga competition? Ever? I'm just curious. I'm planning to enter next time because the deadline for this current one is the day after tomorrow.

Speaking of the Competition, don't forget to vote online for Peoples' Choice!!!

And yes, I will, eventually, finish the summary of Mitashi. One day, folks.

T

Tokagero

Mysty said:
I'm doing some Manga adaptations of musicals. The 3 I am most interested in doing are Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, and My Fair Lady, Hello Dolly. I also am doing a comic about my friends and I. Oh. I may eventually do a manga for my character Nekona.

My current project's plotline:

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Benjamin Barker had everything he could have ever hoped for in life: a beautiful wife and child, incredible talent for barbery, and a comfortable life in a flat above a pie shop. However, this was not to last. Judge Damien Turpin and Beadle Aaron Bamford were jealous of Barker's happiness. So one day he finds himself arrested for the murder of a street bum. He is convicted unjustly and sent to Botany Bay for life. 15 years later, Barker has returned a changed man as Sweeney Todd. Learning of the rape and subsequent suicide of his wife and adoption of his beloved daughter by the Judge from his former landlady, Todd vows revenge. Teaming up with Nellie Lovett, his former landlady and the maker of the "Worst Pies in London," he exacts a chilling plan for revenge that will take everyone involved on a tragic course. Based on Sondheim's musical soon to be a movie. It will not exactly match, as I am going to put more prequel type stuff in, and introduce some Todd x Lovett stuff in there.

OH MY GODS!!! That is SOOOO COOL!!!!! I love Sweeney Todd!!! It's one of my favorite musicals!! I can't wait to read the manga version!! ^ ^

unholylssj

Get the Point?
Well lately I've been working on a manga based off of Dragonball Z that takes place after Chibi Buu's death and continues on, acting as if the original ending and GT never happened. Though I have been thinking of ideas for an original manga, but for some odd reason I've been coming up completely blank*sighs*.

I absolutely hate it when I can't think of anything!

Sachiko

...is gone. =(
Me too!!!

Everyone, Mitashi.

Anne gets sick and dies at the end of the second season. It's very dramatic.

Season 3: Spy Mission Saga!!!

About January of 8th grade year:

Kinari, Brittany, Amare, Einaka, Michael, and Huey, for some reason, get called to live in another city called Lumino City (^_^)for a few months and kind of be secret agents to stop an evil plan by a short old guy named Dr. Finone Nagagski and his much younger, rude, beautiful wife Krisjanza who only married him for his money. The six kids live in a couple of rooms in a hotel for several months. They sneak into places and gather info in order to stop a high- tech machine from doing...... something. I don't know yet. At the end of their journey, they recieve a mysterious message to meet a ghost in a certain place: "The One Whose Hair Flows Like Steam"?!?!?! They defeat the bad guy and then go to meet her...

Season 4: the Around- The- World Saga!!!!

It's now about August or September, the beginning of what would've been their 9th- grade year.

In a secluded cave, they talk to the ghost. She has hair that does look like steam. She can grant one wish, which resurrects Anne. The ghost tells the group that there is an even greater evil power and that she, with the help of the magical Clear Globe, can give the kids superpowers that fit them, in order to fight the evil!!!
Only problem?
The Clear Globe doesn't exist.
...Yet. When eleven other glass spheres of different colors are brought to the special cave where the ghost is, then they combine to form it. The seven kids must travel, with the aid of a Partial Locator, on a crazy and dangerous and fun trip around the world!!! Includes the making of a new friend and fellow hero(ine), Violent rebel gangster girl Tainma Colaire of Velo City (again, ^_^) who becomes Britany's best friend, a volcano deathtrap, Anne in an ice skating competition against former pal Raichi, tons of navigating troubles especially in America, Anne's love intrest, young pro Italian figure skater Ian Todorinni, an interesting Christmas at the Tanemasu mansion just outside of London, a reunion with Kinari's family and friends in Africa and with Einaka and Amare's old Philadelphia friends, and a huge frightening tornado. And more. But they soon find all the Globes.

More later!!! Yay!!!

TrainerIruka

Glaceon fan
I have one. ^^ I will show pics, soon. If I feel like getting them. >_>

Anyway... Mine's about a boy who moves to a house at the beach, where he meets a "mermaid." The mermaid is acctually part orca, not fish. Sounds boring, but theres ALOT of stuff that happens and I won't get into it now. XD

Hiroki

Let's Battle!
My manga is going to be based on my upcoming (online) novel.

It's a about a boy and his friends, entering tournaments, and fighting for __________ ________

(Don't want to spoil it...) I'll post up a logo soon, along with the cover for Vol. 1. The first volume will be released most likely at the end of March.

Sachiko

...is gone. =(
To TrainerIruka: That doesn't sound boring!!! I'm definitely curious to hear more. Give us pictures!!! I command you!!!
What kind of stuff happens?

To Abhishek: Awesome!!! Can't wait to see!!!

That Scary Clefairy said:
Don't you mean "Wow"?

Actually, I did mean how. I just gave a dramatic pause! ^^

^Long time ago... Heh heh...

More Mitashi!!!

Season 5: Superpowers Saga/ Dream Saga!!!!!!

Dr. N (no, not the one from Dr. Slump.) actually works for another evil organization {surprise!}!!!! They are taking over the world not just on the Earth's surface, but in people's dreams!!! With their newfound and developing superpowers, Kinari, Anne, Brittany, Amare, Einaka, Michael, Huey, and Tainma scramble around the globe (more slowly than before) and enter many kids' dreams. It's enough fighting evil on Earth, but what happens when everything in sight is strange and fantastic and reality itself is twisted, in a world based on exaggerated perceptions of real life and also places that don't even exist in real life? Who gets hypnotized and turned to the dark side??? And will

Kinari have to brutally slaughter her own friends?!?!?
Powers:
Kinari and Michael: Water powers | Kinari's strongest move: "HYPOTHERMIA MANIA!!!" (the strongest of all the group's) Ice/ ice water, also, a general cold atmosphere
Michael's SM: scalding hot water
Anne: Fire powers SM: a general hot atmosphere
Brittany and Huey: Tradidional superhero powers (like flight, super strength, and even laser vision!!!) This is hilarious because Brittany thinks that's cool for Huey, until the Clear Globe gives it to her, too. She ends up having to be rescued a lot...
Amare: Electricity SM: actually bringing lightning down from the sky
Tainma: Can actually control the weather and atmosphere
Einaka: Seems to be forgotten about at first. But then, she has the magical power to control objects, like making a chair fly. Which is really cool.

And now, FINALLY, songs!!! "Season 2.5" is 8th Grade, "Season 2.4" is summer after 7th grade, including the Philadelphia Saga with Einaka and Amare. *songs not heard on AOL Radio's Jpop station I just changed the 5th ending back to Legend!!! I just heard it, and thought of some cool peaceful screenshots!!! LastEnd= Last Episode Ending, like in Hikaru no Go!! Paradise actually fully plays out. In- Show= music used as background music.
Here's what I wish the songs could be:

Op1: Puffy AmiYumi's V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N
End1: Maki Goto's Scramble
Op2: Shaka Labbitt's Head- Scissors
End2*: Aki Maeda's Hello Smile
Op2.4: Still looking!!! Any suggestions???
End2.4: Yuki's Air Wave
Op2.5: Hitomi's LOVE 2000
End2.5: Nami Tamaki's Kimi no Ashita (You, Tomorrow)
Op3: Angela's Ring of Miracle
End3: Hiro's The Everyday Life is not Forgotten
Op4: Aiko's Jet
End4*: Field of View's Todokuna Traveler
Op5: Remioromen's Spring View
End5: Mika Nakashima's Legend
LastEnd: Hitomi's Paradise

In- Show:
Utada Hikaru's Motion Me, maybe!
Rhymester's The Great Amateurhythm (astroboy) during a street fight
Basically, it was Yu- Gi- Oh's ending Afureru.... that gave me the idea for Anne's death. It's sad. The full song plays out at the end of that episode.
Now that I'm listening to it on Radio, I remember Maki Goto's Daiteyo Please Go On. Maybe.

And here's the greatest part: Brittany and Huey's song (it does play in- show) is Love So Pure by Puffy AmiYumi!!!! Yesssss!!!!!

Wah... the end. Pics maybe coming later.

Last edited:

Hiroki

Let's Battle!
Thanks Sachiko. :3
I'm currently working on mine logo right now...
It has Jap crap on it :3

Do you have pictures of your manga, I'd like to see it, so I can coment on it.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Everyday I have ideas for random stuff happening with characters I've created. The logo thingamajig which I've created is actually a logo for a gaiden of the stuffs I daydream everyday. It be called Reiki no Kirei Kuroi Tennyo Nebirimu (Beauty Aura Black Celestial Nymph Nebilim, lit.).

Fear...

It centers around a regular girl with a life of her own to follow, who appears to be nameless (according to the 'manga' canon), and after relaxing on the beach she always visits (because of the tranquility) she spots a sparkling shell on the shore, she picks it up, then puts it against her ear to check for the sound of the sea. Instead of that, she gets sucked into the shell, and due to dimension breaking properties of this shell, she gets transported to what seems to be the same place, except all the colours of the buildings, cars and environment are reversed! So the blue ocean is red, like blood, etc. etc. The people, though they look exactly the same as their ordinary dimension counterparts, their personalities have been messed around with!

After witnessing this extreme change, the nameless one walks away from the beach, and is immediately spotted by a weirdo, who then bows down to her. The girl is clueless at this gesture and the weirdo states, "Go look in a mirror!" and, when she gazes at her reflection in the water by the beach, she is aghast as she realizes her looks have been jumbled up insteads of her personality, making her look very very beautiful, and then some strangers spot her and start pointing, saying, "Hey, look everyone! It's the Nebilim everyone's been reading about in the newspaper! It really does exist!!!" and then run around in circles.

The girl is confused, extremely confused. But she has no time for that, she has to find a place to hide from these people and find out how the hell she can gets out of here, but not before some funny incidents happen!!

(Volume 1: Violent Revolution! A Disaster!)

It should be noted that though my imagination is wild, my drawing skills pale in comparison to some of you people.

Sachiko

...is gone. =(
^ Oooh, sounds scary!! Cool Jap logo!!! I know zero Japanese characters at all, except for the "no" symbol.

Can't draw well??? Like I mentioned before, you could look at guide books or something. But it's okay.

Abhishek said:
Thanks Sachiko. :3
I'm currently working on mine logo right now...
It has Jap crap on it :3

Do you have pictures of your manga, I'd like to see it, so I can coment on it.

You're very welcome!!

UH... pictures?!?! I suddenly realize that I'm too embarrassed to put pics up right now... I'll put them up a bit later. Someone actually wants to see pictures of my manga!!! Wowie!!!

But actually, I have tons. They're not all good though. And the only thing I use is pencil. Nothing else, except colored pencils and the occasional crayon (only when I don't have a color in colored pencils) when I'm coloring. I don't use all these fancy computer programs and tools that others use because I don't know what they are or how to use 'em. But if I want to become a professional manga artist, then I must learn those things!! Oh no!!
I'm drawing fake CD covers, each with a song that fits my character. I got the idea from this. (it's from Hikaru no Go.) I will try to show them tto everyone, as soon as I finish coloring them (with colored pencil, thankyouverymuch.).

MayShuufan

Mrs Brendan Birch ^^
I've started quite a few manga's. but the most worked on is called Silver Star. It's a magical girl manga about 5 normal girls who all have minerals (rose-quartz, turquoise, amethyst, black oynx and tigers eye). I'll post more about it later.

Hiroki

Let's Battle!
I'm using "Microsft Paint" to DRAW it on, I use Phtoshop for coloring and other crap...

My manga is going to be rated 14+ Teen... For certain reasons...

T

Tokagero

Sachiko said:
And the only thing I use is pencil. Nothing else, except colored pencils and the occasional crayon (only when I don't have a color in colored pencils) when I'm coloring. I don't use all these fancy computer programs and tools that others use because I don't know what they are or how to use 'em. But if I want to become a professional manga artist, then I must learn those things!!

Teehee! That's OK! I don't know how to use any computer programs either! But my trusty colored pencils always come through for me! :D Also, I'm sorry I don't have any news on Kawairashii Okama, but I haven't had time to work on it at all...I'll try to do something this weekend. (It's just been hectic since our mid-term exams in school are starting next week...) I hope I can do something soon!

I'm making a manga about this weird hamster-like animal.
It's called Pyon 王女! (Princess Pyon!)
She's from another planet called Hanaro and she's a princess there.
Her name is Pyon-hime(Princess Pyon >.>;). Her parents get killed by an evil witch like fairy (Zukide)
and she gets chased off her planet.
She finds earth and meets 2 kids who appear to be twins . (Aruko and Yamada)
She asks them for help to save her planet from Zukide.........

Lol nothing big really >.>; I drew the main character on paint. Here she is. Only half of her...>.>
If I acctually make this manga I'll show it to you all if I get a scanner. >.>
Here's the logo whatever: o_O;

Hey ya'll, I decided to give ya some info on my series called Double Cross.

Double Cross- A series where Jesus has his own gang called the Apostles and go against enemy gangs and politicians. They must “clean” up the corruptness of the world. They will do so not by peacefully philosophical words, but by fighting. This is the New Testament gone wrong!

Characters:

Jesus Christ- he the main dude, having his own gang known as the Apostles. He and his gang always go out and come across wacky shit.

Josfina D. Garicuro – She is a 19 year old journalist and photographer. She always interested in the scenarios committed by the Apostles. Her personality is always positive and down to earth. However, she can get a nasty temper at rare occasions.

Mary- She is Jesus’ mother. Probably the most normal and level head character in the series. Work as a secretary for a certain lawyer……..

Apostles:

1. Peter aka “Rock” or Cephas- he is the main leader under Jesus. He always cool-headed and remain calm under desperate situations. Carries a 2 meter katana with him all the time. He has super fast movement and quick agility. His physical appearance is that of tall (6ft 1in) long silver hair with a black eye-patch. Wear black leather pants and long sleeve shirt.

2. Andrew- He is Peter’s older (and insane) brother. Always smiling a rather creepily. He usually is impulsive and act aggressively. Bears a scar over his left eye. Has short long hair (kinda like Legato from Trigun) and is 6ft 3in. He wears a long coat made from various animal fur and a black turtle neck and pants. His weapon of choice is a short M-p5 gun and double katana.

3. James the Great - He a badass. Period. He always knows what to do next and how to kick ass during a scene. If Jesus is consider the soul and Peter the voice of the Apostles, James would have been the brain of the gang. He an expert on technology and always coming up with weird shit. Stands 5ft and 11in. He has short black hair with a little coming out forward and a thin black goatee. He wears tank top and a metal arm & wrist bracelet. Again, don’t mess with James the Great.

4. John- He’s James brother. He kicks as much ass as his brother does, only differently. He a martial artist and so will kick ass with his super version of Jeet Kune Do style. He tends to have cigarette problems like Paul as he always and by always, I mean ALWAYS, smoking. Yes he even smokes while fighting. He admires Jesus’ smoking style as well. Basically he obsessed with smoking…..wacko. His favorite quote: “GET OVER HERE!” He is 5ft 10in tall and has spike-down dark blonde hair. Wears: Hawaiian like shirt but open up, crimson red pants, brown “Indy Jones” hat

5. Bartholomew- He the gang’s suave womanizer. The entire girls love him for his charm and soothe personality. But that’s only the surface about him. He really a pervert and love grouping woman’s breasts. He's actually a bo-staff expert and knows the arts of bo-staffing. He is 5ft 9in tall, has light white-blonde hair and black underneath, little nice trimmed moustache and little trimmed goatee. His eyes are sly looking (kinda like Bunchishi Tawara). Favorite quote: “Hello Ladies!”

6. Simon the Zealot- Oh god, Simon is one mean pimp-daddy mutha-fucker mofo. Even Peter gets nervous when Simon goes wacko. He tends to have attitude problems and always get piss off. VERY aggressive and will beat he crap outta people even if it’s an old elder. Simon has extreme hatred for Republicans and businessmen, and wants to crush their corrupted ass. He IS a zealot after all. Very extremist, almost making liberals look mild. He is huge and pumping (with his muscles that is). He dons an awesome blonde spike out and up hair with two threads bang down over his forehead and blonde goatee. ALWAYS wears shades (orange) and I mean always. He wears maroon leather lace up shirt and leather black pants. Basically he has leather fetishes. His powers are rage and anger which develop unbelievable strength and power. Fear him.

7. James the Lesser- Not to be confuse with James the Great, this guy wears a Zoot suit. And has long black hair in a pony tail (kinda like Robert Garcia from Art of Fighting video game). His specialty is cooking and knives throwing. His agility and reflexes is outstanding enough to evade anything. He always laughing and usually helps everyone out. They nickname him the “Joker” due to his comic relief and wacky jokes.

8. Mathias- He is one nasty bastard, however he great guy to like. He kind of like a ghetto gangsta where he has long red hair corn rows and wears white rap sport cloths, gold bling bling of a cross, white bandana, tattoo of two guns on his chest, and a cross earring on his left ear. Stands 5ft and 8in. One thing he has a habit of doing is saying “nigga” at the end of every sentence. He has excellent guns skills and can generate plasma out of his hand. Favorite quote: "NIGGA!!"

9. Matthew- Matthew is a former tax collector or an account if you prefer. He has a positive, polite atmosphere around him and wears a dress suit and tends to always be clean and “perfect looking”, like those old fashion London bankers. However, his true self is a killing machine. His suit case is made of diamonds, can fire projectile missiles and bullets, and can store guns (and money). He well adapt to a sword as well.

10. Thomas- Thomas is possibly the most quiet of the group. He hardly talks but has excellent powers in fights. He looks like your typical emo kid with the hair, only he isn’t emo at all. His hair is light brown that covers his eyes. You never will get to see his eyes. He wears a brown animal skin blanket over his shoulders with a light tan shirt and a native robe over his jeans. He is excellent with a whip made from animal hair.

11. Philip- He most deceiving and clever of the group. Always scheming **** outta of his ass when up against enemies. He kind of a pretty boy and is flamboyant, yet he hates gays. Has light red and black hair, wears: cut off shirt that goes only down to his chest, black suspenders, long netted arm gloves, white khaki pants, and neck brace. He has devastating powers to implode enemies.

I have more but when I get them done, I'll post them up. If only I had a scanner then I would of shown you the drawing :(

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
I'm making a manga story right now. I've already got the character designs, all I need to do is the names.

But I can't decide if it should be shoujo or shonen. Ninja or Swordsman? Or magic? I haven't even thought up a title yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.