• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Own Pokemon Profile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan150

I don't know where to put this.

Create your own character bio. Your team details badges etc. Here is mine:

Name: Ethan
Hometown: Twinleaf, Sinnoh
Details: Ethan had traveled Sinnoh and plans to travel hoenn next. He is a strong trainer and all his pokemon look up to him.

Pokemon on Team:

Torterra: This was Ethan's starter pokemon that evolved from his Turtwig. It is the most loyal pokemon to Ethan and his powerhouse.

Weavile: Ethan caught this pokemon when it was a Sneasel under the attack of Team Galatic. Weavile is a loyal pokemon to Ethan and is now a powerhouse of his team

Staraptor (shiny): The most interesting pokemon of Ethan's team, when it is called out the pokeball sends out a glittering effect. From being a Starly Staraptor is loyal to Ethan, and one of his standard pokemon.

Mismagius: This pokemon Ethan caught for his loved Misdreavus, and after winning the Dusk Stone in a contest Misdreavius began rooting around in Ethan's bag and evolved, it began strong and became on of the powerhouse of his team.

Electivire: When being caught as an Elekid it was caught as a pair. Its rival is Magmortar because they argued over an Oran berry and never settled over it. How ever they have been seen to help each other in double abttles but still hate each other. Electivire is Ethan's standard Double battle pokemon.

Magmortar: Being caught as a piar when it was a Magby. Its rival is Electivire because they both argued over an Oran Berry and never settled over it, however it has been seen that they help each other out in battles. It is Ethan standard Double battle Pokemon.

I'm not doing Pokemon at Rowan's lab cause it takes too long, make your own bio now!

Xaralampos

otinanai
I believe

That the fact that no one replied this thread is because it takes time to answer and it gets boring. Although it's a good idea;)

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Well there's really no point to the topic. If you were making an RPG, then you'd be able to post character forms, if not this sort of thing goes in General Discussion. To be honest, how you thought something that has NOTHING to do with the website would go in the forum for the website is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.