• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Personal Best

My armaldo is pretty good i think. And I like my misdreavus. Maybe it don't have much h but its still pretty powerful.

profpeanut

My Rhydon did me wonders back in Crystal, And now my Rhyperior owns all it can smite

Empoleon and Gardevoir tie with him, though, since they've all lost before(not that I blame them, they can pwn like the wind)

My current all-star Pokemon right now would have to be Drapion. I don't know if he's UU or not,but he can put up quite the fight. Accupressure on it helps alot. He may not be my highest level,but I rely on him alot in the Battle Tower.

Magmortar's practically OU,so I'm not really going to talk about him.

When I was going through Pearl with only the small amount of Pokemon I trained,Chatot proved to be very useful. It was usually able to KO a trainer's Pokemon in one hit. Of course,I've neglected it lately. It's level 39. I really should get back to training it.

Shiny pokemon lover

Shiny pokemon hunter
I am uber good with Blastoise. And I am wery good with Shuckle too. I won the whole battle against Frontier Brain Noland with only a Shuckle.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
In FireRed, I have a Nidoking that almost beats everyone I challange.
His moveset is: Thunderbolt, Sludgebomb, Megahorn, and Earthquake.
This moveset helps me overcome his weaknesses. Thunderbolt can take care of water pokemon, while Megahorn takes care of grass and psychic pokemon. I can defeat almost every type with this moveset! Poison Point also gets in handy very often.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I'll give a few:
Crystal: Alakazam lv100-Thunderwave,Psychic,Recover,Shadowball (XD)
Steelix lv100-Curse,Earthquake,DoubleEdge,Rockslide
Oldies but goodies and there still around and kicking.

Diamond:Mismagius lv55-Calm Mind,Shadowball,Thunderbolt,Pain Split
Umbreon lv45 -Wish, Baton Pass,Mean Look(soon), Toxic

Those are my top 2 favourites and my other 2 soon to be favourites. I love training my favourites and take a while to get em to lv100.

^^

Kyaku

. . .
Ingame I do pretty well with Butterfree, Lapras, Meganium, Crobat, Jolteon and a few others. They all have bad natures and EVs (Butterfree gets loads of attack from Kindle Road trainers), but hey, it's not like I'd ever use them competetively.

In Sapphire, I can own lots of stuff with my Blaziken and Breloom. Sometimes my Pikachu too. Kyogre does pretty well, but I usually save it for contests, etc.

And I remember on Silver how I owned everything with my Typhlosion and Ho-oh. Their moversets were something like this-

Typhlosion @Amulet Coin
-Flamewheel
-Cut
-Flamethrower (?)
-Dynamic Punch

Ho-oh @Charcoal (?)
-Fly (?)
-Zap Cannon
-Sacred Fire (?)
-Something else.

Not real sure about Ho-oh. I'm positive it had Zap Cannon, but nothing else. :/

Bocktro

Watersign Alchemist
I really like my Kyogre, It has a high sp. atk stat and sp. def and a relaxed nature which his def is better.
ability : Drizzle
attacks : Surf
Thunder
Ice Beam
Water spout
Drizzle makes his water attacks much better and thunder a 100% accuracy. Ice beam is just pretty strong and one of my favourite attacks. ;382;

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
My personal best is Charizard.

damasta

da masta of them all
my rayquaza.it kicks butt because it's level 100 and has very,very,very high stats.plus the hp.
i migrated it at level 88 along with 2 groudons,2 kyogres and another rayquaza.from my brother's emrald because they were all cloned.
and in 2 days,it was level 100!
(i still have a groudon and a kyogre,buti traded the other guys to my brother diamond for exlusives.)

cman2445

My personal best is Muk, but he isn't the favorite of all the pokemon I have. My favorite pokemon is Feraligatr.

Probably Snorlax. I owned Lucy with my Snorlax...with a horrible move set. Honestly, Body Slam was it's best move.

Other than that, Swellow, Venusaur, and Haunter have been kind to me. Haunter basically was the reason I beat the LG elite four. Venusaur only loses to types it's weak to and wins against everything else. Swellow's just one of my favorites that I do well with.

Last edited:

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
My Dragonite, of course!

Dragonite (M)@Leftovers
Hasty Nature
-Blizzard
-Flamethrower
-Dragon Claw
-Thunderbolt