• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your personality as a fictional character.

Simple concept, really. Tell us which fictional character you think best encapsulates your personality. For those who know each other around here, feel free to offer counter suggestions based on your personal impressions of them, but obviously don't cite a character you know someone might be offended being compared to, ha. If you're unsure, list your core personality traits and maybe someone here knows of a fictional character that would fit that mold. If you really want to have fun with it, be sure to be honest about and include negative personality traits too. Perfect people are boring, and so are perfect characters. Of course, the fictional character you choose or suggest for someone else can be from any form of media: books, television, videogames, etc.

I can confidently say that I am:

Emotionally sensitive (I'm a giant baby, please don't yell)
Flirtatious
Sardonic
Performative
Possess a slight to moderate vindictive streak
Suspicious of the intentions of others
Persuasive
Irreverent
Spacey
Lovesick
And according to others, possess graceful mannerisms and a serene aura.

Honestly, I think I'm a lot like Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo, minus the outward projection of calm. :p That's the best fit I can come up with, anyway.

Happy introspection.

Last edited:

Grey Wind

There's this website that gives you a bunch of questions and then compares you to basically every fictional character ever, and I got R2D2 as my number one. Not quite sure where the similarities are.

I've always related a bit to Tony Stark (more so the comics version than the movie version) in terms of anxiety, an outward facade of confidence, and being somewhat of a loner. Bran Stark also reminds me exactly of what I was like as a kid, just with a little bit of Hermione thrown in.

Those three are among my favourite fictional characters though, so maybe I'm just projecting haha.

Last edited:

Scammel

I'll throw in another approach to framing the question: Who are you at your best, and who are you at your worst?

At my best, I've had friends call me *Firstname* Lannister - I'm ambitious, confident, astute, well-disciplined and financially savvy. I work in politics for a living and I have a reputation for paying my debts.

At my worst, my friends have compared me to Arnold Rimmer, of Red Dwarf fame. I'm controlling, snobbish, dismissive and have too much admiration for authority.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Wow, this is an interesting idea. I've never really considered it (kidding, of course I have).

I'd have to say that I'm somewhat:
Shy
Calm
Anxious
Intuitive - often told I understand others more than myself.
Creative
Determined
Affectionate
Wise
Empathetic
Sarcastic
Pessimistic
Obsessive about my interests
An extremely good liar
Silent
Manipulative in a "don't get on my bad side because if I want to I will destroy you" kind of way
"Weight of the world on my shoulders" kind of guy.

So, I'm not really sure who I'm like, but I'm often compared to Loki and Remus Lupin, and, lately, a male version of Mipha (Breath of the Wild), which is funny, as I relate to and enjoy anything to do with these characters.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
I would definitely consider myself to be kind of like the king of Mount Olympus himself, Zeus. Well, not counting the dozens of children born from extramarital affairs. I'm single with no kids. I can be a bit of a jackass, with an electrifying temper, and have been told my ego is sky high.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
There are probably more fitting ones, but the first that comes to mind is Hotaro Oreki from Hyouka. To wit, "If I don't have to do something, I won't, but if I have to, I'll do it quickly."

oshawott7

cat burgler
I'm most like Nami from One Piece, but there's also some Nebula from Guardians of the Galaxy in there, specifically the revenge part. I'm very revengeful and hold grudges and do not forgive nor forget.
I relate to Nami a lot because she is hot headed, usually tries to control everything, has a very soft and sensitive side, likes to dress in revealing clothes, LOVES money, is not afraid to speak her mind and can be vain, but most importantly she is very protective of the people she loves.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I'd say that I'm most like Blaze the Cat from the Sonic games: I'm a quiet, snappish, socially awkward loner who doesn't suffer fools gladly, but I'll warm up to you if you're consistently friendly to me, and I won't hesitate to fight for what I believe in.