• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Personality Type (MBTI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I usually get ENTJ.

http://www.personalitypage.com/ENTJ.html

Fairly accurate. Though, and this is my problem for most tests along these lines, it seems to place a bit a gulf between being logical/take-charge and being creative. I think everything in ENTJ fits me, but I also have a strong artistic appreciation and am an active creative writer, which, while the description neither discounts nor includes them, are traits that seem more actively tied to other results.

EDIT-- Does this thread have cancer? Because I see a massive bump.

Last edited:

TehGr81

College graduate
Introvert/Sensing/Feeling/Judging

While quiet and reserved by nature, you are very warm-hearted, considerate, gentle, and trustworthy. You have a very well developed work ethic, which ensures you will complete the task before you in a timely manner. You like to help others and are very comfortable working behind the scenes to do so. Getting the job done is far more important to you than accolades for a job well done. You are detail oriented and meticulous in your work habits. Even small mistakes haunt you. While you are not one to give orders, you are very supportive of those around you.

In relationships you are kind, considerate, and show your affection by fulfilling the needs of those you love. You want a comfortable life for yourself and your loved ones and will do what you can to make your lives so. You like a structured lifestyle with well defined goals. You avoid hurting others. Your need to feel needed can keep you in unhealthy relationships with overly needy people.

Wow, this describes me perfectly.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
I gots INTJ :3

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Introvert/Intuitive/Feeling/Perceiving (IIFP) - others with this are A.A Milne, JFK and Shakespeare. And it mentions Artist, Writer, Journalist, Actor and Musician as careers - all of which I'd love to do as I'm creative.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I always get either ENFP or ENTP whenever I take the test, so I guess that means I can't decide if I use logic or emotions more.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
ENFP; I'm an emotional basket case, pretty much. XD

But pretty much, on the positive side, I can also be really charismatic and positive, and make people feel better.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.