• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your PMD2 partner..a lifelong friend or an annoying furball?(PMD1 and 2)

What is your partner to you?

• A lifelong friend!

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • A stupid pointless annoying furball(spaf)

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • sometimes my partner I hate it and sometimes I dont

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • depends

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • I have no idea..seriously!

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
A Life Long Friend
Piplup and Rilou are always there for me in Monster House
Piplup has Blizzard and at level 60 it knocks most people out
I can always trust thoses two

Golde

Always Searching~
I've always liked Chuchu, and was honestly devastated when he left on PMD1...

And now he's just a stupid bimbo like the rest of 'em.

lucky_u

I love my charmander in PMD1. He's sure helps a lot when he evolved to Charizard.
Heat Wave sure helps a lot in monster house.

The Tail

Sometimes Chikorita is annoying the heck outta me, other times she has saved me from dieing (most of the time) so I think I'll go with sometimes I hate them, sometimes I don't

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Sometimes my partner is extremely annoying-happens when they see an enemy the is asleep and constatly shoots at the wall at them(has gap prober on)
At all other times, Mudkip is the best partner ever

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Somtumes i love my partner somtimes i hate my partner

Araleon

Chill
Lupe, my Piplup partner, is really awesome. I(a Charmander) really need his help, especially against Primal Dialga.

Back in PMD1, I was a Golduck, and my Meganium partner was extremely helpful.

NINJA PENGUIN2

<-- YOU WILL BE MINE
It depends, my chimchar is my life long friend. but if i take his IQ off he just OHKO me with overheat.

rekreatur

I used to hate him because all he did was using my Reviver Seeds. I started to like him when he learned Discharge though xP

Matchre

Burn, baby, burn.
Well...

I love Slash, my current PMD2 partner. Since he's a Totodile, the fact that he's so whiny in-game is hilarious. C'mon. Imagine a whiny Totodile. Does it not amuse you?

Plus he may die pretty fast, but he's a faster leveler than Flea the Munchlax (me) and often saves my Gummi-hogging rotund self with his vicious physical attacks. For such a whiner he's got awful sharp teeth... And Ice Fang puts those chompers to good use.

My first PMD2 partner, Aurelius the Treecko, seemed less whiny and more.. well, depressed. Like, all the time. I felt like Tiberius could never say anything depressing ever or Aurelius would go be emo on a cliff all day. I know they use the same lines, but it's different to see a Treecko say it than a Totodile. Though I do remember him being pretty useful compared to my Chimchar avatar, Tiberius, who was dying all the time.

In PMD1 my partner Chu-Ru the Charmander was my bestest friend forever, no questions asked.

diddykong

Uber Gamer
I get really attached to PMD partners. I get annoyed when Pippy uses Water type moves in dungeons when there are Storm Drain/Water Absorb Pokemon, I'm too lazy to switch off the move.

And he keeps on stealing my kills with ranged moves.

But I still like him. I also got really attached to Grovyle.

lugia100

Like a boss!
Sometimes, my partner Treeko can be quite annoying sometimes, like using agility all the time, and sometimes, not attacking emenys, but he is quite strong and doesn't faint that often. All I want to do is evolve him into Grovyle, but that's a long way away :(.

golduck#1

um it's a life long friend. i just wished i had mudkip as my partner. not leader. anyways turtwig is a friend because i am not evolving it and i will remember everything it done

ShinyPalkia

In PMD Red my partner Squirtle was really annoying, he did all the speaking, deciding etc. and I just stood there like I would have been a stone. But after he evolved into Blastoise, he has been really uselful, and is right now my strongest Pokémon in the game.

In PMD Time, the partner Chimchar (named Chili) was much better, he asked things from me quite often, he sometimes cried and wasn't selfish and bossy "hero". He was a really good partner.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Obviously a stupid, pointless, annoying furball.

Wouldn't shut up 'till you beat the game.

mudkip12

Exploding Knees.
my partner was a murderer

My squirtle killed me quite a few times! he seemed to think that bubble attacks traveled through your friends xp. i hate him for that.