• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Pokemon has been KO'd... A BWOU RMT!

Creeper

om nom nom
Changes in BOLD
So, yeah, I've decided to make a new team...

Anyhow...
Spr_5b_639.png

I wanted to make a team with a Terrakion,due to it's awesomely good stats + typing.

Spr_5b_639.png
Spr_5b_380_s.png

Latias naturally fills all of Terra's weaknesses, so she was added.
Spr_5b_639.png
Spr_5b_380_s.png
Spr_5b_260.png

Needing a wall, Swampert was added.

Spr_5b_639.png
Spr_5b_380_s.png
Spr_5b_260.png
Spr_5b_620.png

Needing a lead, Mienshao was added. A Jolly one, non-lead even, can OHKO a lot of stuff.
Spr_5b_639.png
Spr_5b_380_s.png
Spr_5b_260.png
Spr_5b_620.png
Spr_5b_392.png

Wanting the ultimate Monkey, I gave him a Special Set to give confusion to players.
Spr_5b_639.png
Spr_5b_380_s.png
Spr_5b_260.png
Spr_5b_620.png
Spr_5b_392.png
Spr_5b_376.png

Wanting a physical sweeper to round things off, Metagross was my choice.
Team at a glance:
Spr_5b_639.png
Spr_5b_380_s.png
Spr_5b_260.png
Spr_5b_620.png
Spr_5b_392.png
Spr_5b_376.png

:620:HIYAH! (Mienshao) (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Regeneration
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Fake Out
- Hi Jump Kick
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
My lead. Fake Out everything 1st turn, U-turn for scouting/HJK for a kill.
U-turn abuses Rengeration, and scouts. Stone Edge for the odd Scolipede.

;260;Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Scald
If I can switch nicely with U-turn, I will most likely set rocks, then Ice Beam Dragons/EQ Ninetales/Scald Physical sweepers.

:639:Terrakion @ Choice Band
Trait: Justice Heart
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- X-Scissor
My main early game sweeper. This moveset is for a nice, rounded coverage.

EQ is to form EdgeQuake, Stone Edge for STAB + 100 BP. Close Combat STAB + 120 BP + 100 ACC.
X-Scissor is to kill most Psychics.

;381;Latios (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Surf
- Psyshock
Anyhow, my primary revenge killer. HP Fire for Ferro, Surf for coverage, Psyshock to kill Blissey. Draco is to kill anything I want.

;376;Metagross @ Balloon
Trait: Clear Body
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Earthquake
- Agility
- Zen Headbutt
My physical sweeper.Meteor Mash for STAB + Atk boost. EQ is to kill Terra's, Ninetales, etc. Agility for speed.Zen Headbutt is coverage.
;392;Infernape (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Grass Knot
My special set up sweeper. I set up on Ferro, choose a move, KO.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know the pic is a Latias, I'm too lazy to change it.

~Infernape Rulez

Last edited:

Galadiator

Y does your mienshao have a focus sash? Just wondering, as it sets nothing up.

3.14kachu

2.72pic √(-1)nventor
Ice Punch and Waterfall will work on Swampert; it's generally not a good idea to do a mixed set. You can also make it Adamant or Bold.

For Latias, try Surf instead of Thunderbolt. It allows you to do more against the Heatrans that resist your other 3 moves. Revenge killers don't really need bulk; they need power, and Latias doesn't have enough of it to OHKO major threats like Thundurus. You really should use Latios.

Metagross should have Zen Headbutt instead of Selfdestruct for a more powerful STAB move (and, by the way, if you're going to use a suicide move, Explosion is always better).

Well, that's all the advice I can give. Generally not a bad team, although you have too many weaknesses to Ground and Psychic.

Creeper

om nom nom
To survive a hit, as it has horrid defences.

EDIT: Ninja'd! Latias... I may switch, but I'll try Latias a bit more.

Meta learns Explosion? I'm blind. Zen Headbutt will be ran.

Surf will be ran.

Last edited:

Shreyas

Mienshao really does appreciate Life Orb. Fake Out + U-Turn will have that extra power, and regenerate will recover the lost damage from fake out. Scopilede isn't something to worry about since Terrakion can take care of him. Fake Out breaks the sash and U-Turn into Terrakion. Naive with HP Ice can usually take care of Gliscors.

Don't you love that Swampert got a new toy to play with (Scald). However, with most of your team being all out killers, Swampert can help with roar. Weaken opponents, then, sweep.

On Terrakion, the extra power of Close Combat really is appreciated.

On Metagross, you want Explosion > Selfdestruct for that extra power. And Balloon... not too sure about. I think you are better off with an Occa or Shuca Berry. I actually run a Lum Berry Lead. With Jellicents everywhere, be careful about that explosion.

I'd just like to throw out there Vacuum Wave as an option for Infernape. After that Nasty Plot, Pokemon really want to hit it with priority or bring out faster folks. Vacuum Wave will slightly help, and it can be useful at times. But, not too sure if it will help you too much.

Over all, Jellicents is a huge threat. He will happily take Thunder Punch, and will easily take out the frail infernape. The Jellithorn core will cause some big issues to you unless Ape has that +2. Infernape is set up Fodder for opposing Calm Mind Latis. As is Swampert and most of your team. Try to bring in anything else, they will dish out a powerful Psychic, Dragon Pulse, or HP Fire. Which basically provides a check to your entire team. You really lack a reliable defensive core which can help your team rather well.

Huspoel

Yay you chose latias, but she's more bulky, so a calm mind set can be good too

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
For some reason, I think that meteor mash should be used on your metagross. I don't know over which move, but with the chance to up your attak, its one of metagross's best moves.

Vandslaux

Jellithorn: a Zoroark w/ Dark Pulse and Flamethrower disguised as Swampy.
CM Latias: Tyranitar. Kill it with Pursuit.

Huspoel

Maybe, for CM Latias, this set, is what I use
Latias@Leftovers
Ability : Levitate
EV's : 252 HP 208 Def 44 SpD 4 SpA
Nature : Bold (+Def -Atk)
-Calm Mind
-Dragon Pulse
-Recover
-Psyshock

Psyshock for Blisseys, Dragon Pulse as alternate move, Recover for recovering, CM is just a must on Latias
EDIT : I guess Latias can take a pursuit hit from T-tar

Creeper

om nom nom
T-tar will start sand, so I don't want less survival time in the field.

The Zoroark won't work beacause of team preview.

Lati looks good, but I dun liek setup.

I guess I'm Latios.

Huspoel

Terrakion needs scarf, and you need a sixth member?

Vandslaux

I guess you're right, but half your team is immune to it, only one is really bothered by it, and the rest of the team is frail anyways. (Send in Mienshao before T-Tar, Sand will break Sash)

If you're worried about Sand, run Unnerve..

Last edited:

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
He's not scarfing the terrakion because he's running a jolly nature. Scarf and Jolly is overkill, just like adamant and band

Huspoel

OK, Adamant Scarf then I guess

EDIT : Life orb Mienshao maybe, since Sand will break sash anyways
And why Latios?

Creeper

om nom nom
Thank you, Kanas.

I have 6 members. I need a Jellithorn counter.

Beacause I don't really like setup. 1 max per team to me.

No T-tar for me though.

Huspoel

You didn't posted your Infernape, I can't see the set -.-