• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Pokemon Team on Emerald

Post your Pokemon team on Emerald here.Mine is:

Blaziken lv86
Rayquaza lv82
Groudon lv79
Kyogre lv83
Regice lv78
Regirock lv77

That's my Pokemon team.

Hydronus

Your team is mainly just ubers. I mean ubers are fine, but it sorta ruins the point in the game if your entire team is ubers. Did you make this thread to show off your own pokemon or compare to others?

Pkmn Traina Groth

Let Celibi reunite!
Your team is mainly just ubers. I mean ubers are fine, but it sorta ruins the point in the game if your entire team is ubers. Did you make this thread to show off your own pokemon or compare to others?

Yeah, what he said! ^_^

Marquis19

HERE GOES!!!
Uhh not another legendary team of pokemon whatever happend to use none uber pokemon.

Hydronus

Anyone could put together a team of ubers. There is no originality there, no one admires a team like that. Out of 386 pokemon and you can't be original? One or two ubers is fine, but a whole team is just boring. Put some creativity into it.

Marquis19

HERE GOES!!!
Omg thats what I said I hate when people make a team with ubers its so annoying and with all those pokemon out there all people can do is make a team full of ledgendarys its so crazy.

Thyplosionmaster

it's a very DarkMoon
my pokemon are twice as strong i could take you out with two of my pokemon from my team they are just dragons yet they pwn you get a life i'm stronger than you

Thyplosionmaster

it's a very DarkMoon
my pokemon are twice as strong i could take you out with two of my pokemon from my team they are just dragons yet they pwn you get a life i'm stronger than you

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
My team is in the trainer card in my sig.

Diaruga dude

I hate pie
Metagross~100
Latias~100
Blissey~100 __________________
Shedinja~100 Oh, i love these two!]
Ninjask~100___________________]
Shiny Skarmory~100

Slightly Jewish

Cool Like That
lol @ all-uber teams

i made it to the national pokemon championships this year (then got DQ'd :() where the only ubers i had were Mewtwo and Wobbuffett

but yeah, my emerald team:

sceptile
hariyama
gardevoir
skarmory
raichu
ludicolo

Hydronus

My team:
Sharpedo
Sceptile
Magneton
Camerupt (or soon to be >.<)
Lairon (once again,soon)
I'm working on my team currently. I am leveling up and evolving.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
only one currently in my emerald party is a level 30 swablu that knows fly & false swipe at least. Everyone else is in the PC while still doing the battle factory which only requires rental pokemon.

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
My team

Chraizard lv.100
Salamence lv.100
Shiftry lv.100
Blaziken lv.90
Tyranitar lv.94
Kabutops lv.95

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Blaziken
Swampert
Salamence
Sceptile (false swiper)

Thats all for now, team is currently under construction.

Aquarelle

Staff member
*Searches for her Nintendo DS and emerald cartridge*

My team, at the moment, is:

Ludicolo lv.66
Kingdra lv.69
Swampert lv.70
Milotic lv.70
Gyarados lv.70
Lapras lv.74

It's a mono water team, fully EV trained, and they pwn in the frontier.
They're still in training though.

~Aquarelle

Hydronus

*Searches for her Nintendo DS and emerald cartridge*

My team, at the moment, is:

Ludicolo lv.66
Kingdra lv.69
Swampert lv.70
Milotic lv.70
Gyarados lv.70
Lapras lv.74

It's a mono water team, fully EV trained, and they pwn in the frontier.
They're still in training though.

~Aquarelle

Nice team. Put a Sharpedo in there though lol. Sharpedo=my favorite pokemon. ;319;