• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Pokemon Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Well, in the anime it wanted to exact revenge on Dialga (for causing damage). According to the info on Dialga and Palkia, the two have fought before because of rivalry. Quite possibly Giratina battled these two out of revenge and, being the antimatter pokemon that he was, ended up being destructive and thus was banished.

I generally disregard everything the anime has to say, since it's an alternate-continuity spinoff that alters the game series' mythology in order to suit its own storylines.

mudkipz_and_axewz

mudkip lover
I know this isn't the place but I think I have a chandelure from you?
(from timmy) past post

PokeTimmy

Collector
I know this isn't the place but I think I have a chandelure from you?
(from timmy) past post

My OT in the games is "Timmy", not PokeTimmy - but maybe. I do remember trading mine. How'd you acquire it?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
The people from Hoenn, Snnoh, and Johto all came together once, and were all related to the Sinjoh Ruins.
The ones from Sinnoh came with the the golems, the ons from Johto came with the culture from Johto, and the Hoenn born ones however, had nearly no influence.

Once met, the three shared their cultures, and eventually, Johto became influenced by Hoenn, and the three creaed the temple.

The ones from Hoenn took the golems from the Sinnoh, because their power was too big to break loose in the region of creation, and thus, the three returned to their homelands...

PsychicPsycho

I believe that Arceus's reawakening form is a weakened one so we can trap him in balls. Arceus is still pretty darn strong when weakened, so the full force Arcues... smack smack let's destroy Kanto! xD Jkjk
My theory on Arceus is that he's either a predecessor or a fake. I noticed its called the Alpha pokemon in the pokedex, and was thinking there'd be an Omega pokemon eventually, which I assume would be the last in the pokedex. I'm thinking this pokemon would either be with or against Arceus- like they're either naturally friends, or the new pokemon would be mad at Arceus for posing as 'god'.

There's nothing to really support it, just an idea.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
My theory on Arceus is that he's either a predecessor or a fake. I noticed its called the Alpha pokemon in the pokedex, and was thinking there'd be an Omega pokemon eventually, which I assume would be the last in the pokedex. I'm thinking this pokemon would either be with or against Arceus- like they're either naturally friends, or the new pokemon would be mad at Arceus for posing as 'god'.

There's nothing to really support it, just an idea.

Well it doesn't make sense how shucky or Rampardos have higher attack than 'god' or the 'creator'. I bet his true stats is 300/300/300/300/300/300 but he got weakened after reawakening from the depth of sleepz

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Ash died in the first episode, and Ho-oh brought him back.

Milovanovic20

I have a sort of head spinning theory, first I refer you to Mew, and its uncanny similarities with Ditto, Same color sprite, both smile in their sprite, same weight, both have same color shiny sprite, and Ditto are located where Mewtwo was created, and where testing to clone Mew took place, Cinnabar Mansion, also, Dittos are located in the cave in which Mewtwo is located in Red and Blue. Now I draw your attention to the pokedex and its numbering process, which should be ordered in chronological order, the order in which the pokemon themselves were discovered, Mewtwo's number is 150, whilst Mew's number is 151, even though if Mew was not yet discovered, how could a clone have been created? I thank you for keeping with me, you only need to for a while longer. Mewtwo's tail has the exact same color as Ditto does on its own, and the rest of its body is a very plain color. I believe that Mewtwo was the original Mew, but the creators wanted something simpler as the mysterious pokemon, hence Mew was created. Also, Mewtwo seemed menacing, so if Mewtwo was a clone, the creators could give Mewtwo a backstory to give it a reason to look menacing. The change happened at the last second, so the Pokemon creators just put Mew as number 151 and left it at that, and later on, made the possiblity to find Mew not possible until an event was made, in which the event stabilized Mew, and made it possible to be caught without wrecking the game.
Any ideas on how to improve? This was off the top of my head, so I'm sorry for any inconsistencies.

Dreamy

I've spent many hours and shed blood, sweat, and tears to unravel the mystery of ghost-type Pokemon. Many people have their own ideas of what they are made of and how and why they exist. I have made it my mission to discover the secrets of ghost Pokemon and I will not rest until I uncover the truth.

I have several theories on the matter. The first being that they are just the souls of long deceased Pokemon reincarnated into "living" forms, but that can get a little messy. Perhaps they are able to utilize dark energy, unlike dark-types who use the moon, shadows and evil thoughts. People began calling them "ghost" because that's the only way they could describe their powers. The simplest explanation is more than likely the truth, but which is less controversial and easier to explain. I know what the Dex entries say, but that goes back to what I said two sentences ago.

Either way I will continue my quest and I will report any and all of my findings.

Happy hunting to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.