• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Popular/Unpopular Food/Snack Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

raichu27

Combnations/foods I like:

• Cheese curds with pizza/marinara sauce
  • Chicken nuggets/tenders with honey
  • Cola with lemon/lime juice
  • Bratwurst with cheese and pizza/marinara sauce
  • Pork sausage sandwiches with cheese and pizza/marinara sauce, although I like egg & cheese as well
  • Pork sausage and/or bacon on pizza
  • Hot ham & cheese sandwiches with pizza/marinara sauce
  • Pancakes and waffles with honey, although I mostly use real maple syrup. Not a big fan of the fake maple syrup.
  • Flavored hot chocolates like mint and vanilla
  • Green tomatoes
  • Rainbow Carrots
  • Orange Soda floats
  • Orange flavored chocolate
  • Key Lime Cake
  • to name a few...

Stuff I dislike:
  • Chili
  • Baked Beans
  • Tacos(if it has too much seasoning for it)
  • Pineapple on pizza
  • Italian sausage
  • Pepperoni(although, I can eat it if it's my only choice)
I like Cherry Coke; it's probably my favorite soft drink.

I also like RC Cola, tho it may be an acquired taste.
I have always liked RC. I remember having it as a kid.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I think malt vinegar is nasty. Maybe if it was cooked into a dish, I might like it better but putting it on fried fish is gross.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Hard or soft?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Well done steak can be tasty and juicy. If it's dry and flavorless, ya did it wrong. People need to learn how to do it better before declaring that it can't be done.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Well done steak can be tasty and juicy. If it's dry and flavorless, ya did it wrong. People need to learn how to do it better before declaring that it can't be done.
The thing that people don’t know is that it’s perfectly okay to keep flipping the steak while it’s on the grill. In fact that’s the way it’s supposed to be done and it actually seals in the juices. Most just let the steak sit on the grill until it is browned (which is about five minutes) before flipping and doing the same thing on the other side. I accidentally discovered that flipping every other minute or two makes a better steak.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The one thing that Chocolate, Coca Cola, Seafood, Cheese, and Roasted Chicken have in common for me is that they usually taste like crap to me.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Raw tomatoes should be banned from the earth, and that is a FACT. Pizza and ketchup can stay, but I detest, DETEST raw tomatoes!
Also, seafood is immensely overrated.
And Pringles are INFINITELY SUPERIOR to Lay’s Stax (which my best friend put as “the spawn of existential dread”).

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
I'm not much of a soda drinker. I'll drink one bottle / cup of soda every few months. It's like this - I won't go to the store and buy a can / bottle but if I'm at an event that has soda, I'll just take one.

Also, soda just burns my throat, most likely because I hardly ever drink, so I'm not used to it.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I think Marinara sauce is really bland and uninteresting. I don't hate it per se but I truly do not understand why people seem to hype it up so much. As an example I see mozza sticks using marinara sauce as a dip and like... why? Truly there are more interesting dips out there. I actually personally use greek yogurt which sounds strange but greek yogurt basically tastes like sour cream but has more protein and less calories.

Plain greek yogurt is an acquired taste but it's godly imo

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Please don't bump threads that are older than 60 days old. Thanks. Make sure to double check the rules in each section, as there are exceptions, such as pinned threads, fan fiction, fan art, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.