• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your predictions for your school year.

dark rift

I am actually looking forward it. The reason being because it won't be 'school' that I'll be going to. Also it will be new, for the eighth time.

Last edited:

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Let's see...
>I got a new bike
>I got alot of new clothes
>Got an operation for something :p
>My Grades will be higher
>I hope I get a relation with the girl I like T_T keep dreaming me.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
Well, I'm starting my 4th week of school already today so I've got a fairly good idea of how it'll go. Long and boring, just like every year.

Atleast I'm a Junior in high school this year so when I finally get my car I'll be able to park ar school and go off-campus for lunch.

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
I'm still in the second week and a storm attacked us today so I went home early. But I can already see it's going to be the same as last years. At least next year would be different.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
My prediction: It's going to be hell. AP Lit, AP BC Calc, AP Physics, Spanish IV...at least I have Play Production and Principles of Engineering to somewhat make things easier.

Not only that, but I have colleges to look at. Currently, I am looking at Maryland, UMBC, Penn State, Pittsburgh, and Georgia Tech.

Last edited:

Cuttle

yea......
official freshman on the 25th. it should be fun, plan on doing alot of stuff with my friends. classes shouldnt be too hard. im normally like the smartest kid in class. probably cause they put me in the stupid class tho. -_-

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Ugh. One more day of freedom before I am forced to go to a school I've never been to, aside from band.

Starting my high school years this year, even though I'm a sophomore. If only they weren't k-6, 7-9, and 10-12 here. I'd have been in high school last year. Ah well. Only two more years after this.

I went for three Pre-AP classes, even though I took four last year(It was HELL). Already know what my first period class is, that being band. Really, I am looking forward to going to school. It'll be a bigger challenge than I've ever had, but I know I can handle it. I'm just hoping I like my teachers, and they aren't supremely strict, or so new they have no clue what to do.

Vernikova

Champion
My 3rd year of High School. I guess I'll expect the same thing that happened to me during my Freshman and Sophomore years but I get one less period (45-minutes) because I finished my 3 years of Foreign Language (Spanish) in two years. I also get to start my High School major this year which is Media. There aren't going to be too many differences but I expect myself to say “I'm going to actually study for . . . .” and not do it.

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
I think this year won't be good, mostly because our school switched from and awesome four-block system to a seven-block system, and the guidance people don't know how to count to seven.

indigestible_wad

Well, my term doesn't start until the end of september, but I'm not sure what to think. Tbh, I'm not really thinking about it. Kind of want to get back and meet new people, but at the same time it looks like it's going to be a full term. Meh, I guess I don't really care.

coolespeon

I dont know.
I am already in my second week of high school, and well, like half of the teachers seems to be very grumpy and/or evil... but whatever. I think this year will be good, and hopefully, I will keep good grades. And about social matters, things are great, because I talked with every one and they are so cool persons, and a guy from my last school year is in my class, so yeah.

Mrs. Lovett

Rolling writer
I'm starting school tomorrow. I have mixed feelings about it. Part of me wants summer to end, since I've basically been doing nothing for the past few months. And part of me doesn't want summer to end, because I'm just tired of school. :p But I have to go, so I'll go. Whatever happens, I'm just glad I got all the classes I wanted.

Since my high school sucks, my sophomore year will most likely be a typical one for me. People who won't accomplish anything in life are gonna make fun of me for being a nerd, most classes will be boring, some assignments like the Spanish projects I have will seem impossible to complete, and so on. I'll pretty much just focus on getting A's in all my classes.

On the bright side, though, at least one of the friends I had back in elementary school will be going to my school, and I'll be turning 16 and be able to drive.
I'm starting school tomorrow. I have mixed feelings about it. Part of me wants summer to end, since I've basically been doing nothing for the past few months. And part of me doesn't want summer to end, because I'm just tired of school. :p But I have to go, so I'll go. Whatever happens, I'm just glad I got all the classes I wanted.

Same here. Pretty much all I've done this summer is play video games and sit in front of the computer. I got all the classes I wanted, though.

need_2_read

Genius Teenage Girl
I start on the 31st, so in the next two weeks I have to celebrate my sweet sixteen, do my summer reading, go school supply shopping and learn to drive
My year will be loooooooooooong because, for 1, I will be one of five girls in my AP Java class, while juggling 2 other AP classes and for 2, junior year is supposedly the hardest year of high school.

Dewgonger

I start school September 7th I believe. It will be my last year of highschool and I'm looking very much forward to it. I have taken classes that I think I will enjoy and I'm going to try to get the most out of grad events and having fun with friends before some of us go separate ways before university.

So far every year in highschool has been better than the last. Looking for this one to be a good one.