• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your predictions for your school year.

junoir13

Junny Wanna Hug<3 x)
i start my freshmen year on the 20th im soooo nerves
but i hope i have fun n meet new ppl =]

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Hm, well, I start on September 7th. I get my braces off September 2nd, so that's a good little back-to-school thing I guess, except I get glasses for the first time on September 3rd.

I can't really tell how my sophomore year's going to turn out. My grandma's the lunch lady at the high school there and I don't have a lunch period. So apparently my grandma's going to be personally delivering my lunch to my class rooms... shoot me now.

My English Honors teacher and my AP World History teacher are supposed to be very good, and those classes are supposed to be very fun. However, AP World History is also said to be the hardest class offered at the school, and it's at least 2 hours of homework each night just from that one class. I guess that's my fault for taking that class, but I knew a lot of people taking it that I'm friends with and some I just thought were hot.

Concert Band: Well, there's not much to say here. It's... band. It'll be an easy course, but hopefully my teacher will give us good music to play this year, with saxophone having the melody as opposed to the trumpets who sound disgusting in my school. This is the first year that I'll be in a band class where all three grades will be mixed into one class, and being the youngest of the three grades, that's a bit different. And most of my fellow-band geeks dropped out of band D:<

Italian. I speak Italian at home with my family (minus my step-dad, I hate that man, and I doubt he even knows when my birthday is), so it's an easy grade. My Italian teacher was originally supposed to be my family's very good friend (whom I've known forever, and she loves me, so I'd automatically get to do nothing in that class. Not that I normally do, Italian's my best subject), but once my schedule changed, they didn't put me in her class. So... I'm just hoping my teacher's not a biatch like last year because she hated me. (Teachers tend to hate you if they correct you; but seriously, you're teaching Italian, know the language before you teach it).

Chemistry... ugh I hate chemistry. My teacher's extremely boring form what I hear and all he does is make us copy notes all period which doesn't help me soak in what we're learning at all. So... ugh. But the same two periods I have chemistry another chemistry teacher is teaching a class, and I want to be transferred into her class, mainly because she's my next door neighbor and she plays favorites.

So I'm not sure how my year's going to go, it seems pretty neutral so far. Oh, and gym. Eew. I hate gym. Our school's just so fortunate to have a pool, so we have to take swimming. Ugh. So disgusting. People in my school are disgusting, I don't wanna share a pool with them. I'm thinking it's leaning toward bad. Just because of gym. I hate gym.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I'm starting 8th grade on August 31. I heard the team I'm on is a total drag teacher-wise, and most of my friends aren't even on the team. :(

I just have a feeling this year is going to run right by me. I've been told my homeroom teacher's cool, so that's a good start.

I usually have a buzz cut, but I grew my hair out real long so that'll be a nice back-to-school suprise for those who I don't really hang with.

Sohashi

going to get braces at start of year, so not the best start for me. My cousins are moving in my house and possibility of going to same school but can go both ways on good or bad. Plan to ask crush out this year and hopefully she will say yes but who knows. We as humans can't predict the future. Just hope. Most likely going to have another 4.0 due to easy school and others are going to be posers or wanna be gangsters as always. Overall, close to the same as last year for me except everyone is older and will look different in someway.
8TH GRADE! WOOT!

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I start my Junior year of high school next week, and so far I only have classes with 2 friends, so I guess I'll have to make class buddies. I'm guessing the first half will be a big stress ( Junior year is the toughest year in my High School ) since I have to do the Junior Ex thing. Then it should calm down in the second half.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
I start this coming Tuesday, so in exactly one week. Open House is on Thursday, and I'll be seeing most of my friends for the first time since the last day of school, though I've seen some and talked with most of them since then. I'm getting contacts earlier Thursday as well, so I hope that will be the "enhancer" for my school year (I can't tell you how annoying glasses can be when you're pretty active).

We're getting some new teachers, but after last year, I'm not worried. Last year heralded biased teachers, constantly ticked off teachers, boring teachers, an awesome teacher (I stress the singular use of the term), and possibly the all-time worse teacher I've ever had. So I'm ready to kick some ass, as I hate most of the eighth grade teachers that are still at my school.

It seems middle school has gone by so fast. Each year has been faster than the last, so I can only hope that the pattern continues and that this goes by fast as well. Sadly, I won't be seeing a good deal of my friends after this year, so I need to make the best of the time I'm given.

Dewgonger

Welcome to SPPf. :rolleyes:

I love how people find their first or second year of high school "stressful." High school doesn't even matter until you're in your final year.

I totally agree. Honestly, If I could do it over again I would just totally screw around from grade 8-10 (even though I did my fair share of that). Senior year is the only year you really need to buckle down, doing good in grade 11 doesnt hurt either. All you have to do is pass in your earlier years.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I predict my sophomore year to go basically the same as last year, get the work done and have a report card to my satisfactory. :/ If this year can pass by as quickly as last year though, I'll be glad and hopefully it will be a bit more painless. I have all honors classes (whoo-hoo?), unfortunately no art study hall, and advanced painting which means I'll have to take online drivers ed. classes. (I'm less then anxious to be driving >_>) According to my sister my teachers are all pretty good, but with how quiet I am teachers are the least of my worries... most of the time. Hopefully I'll be able to join art honor society so that will encourage me to get a bit better with drawing & such and maybe I'll reluctantly join a service club. >:U Also maybe my grades will be improve from last year's. I had all A's in the end, through the semesters some grades fluctuated to B's, but I still feel like I was dreadfully lazy with my work, studying and projects. Blea blea blea, I hate falling back to being my quiet school self again.

Since I start in December (yay college, haha young people), I'll predict that I'll be cold.
Very cold.
Damn snow.
I'll also say that I'll be the only girl in class, yet again.
I'm used to it.
Computer Networking courses are usually like that.

I'll also probably be questioned on my gender/sexuality a lot.
As usual.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Well. As I'm IN school right now that wont matter.

After December summer holidays, then I will guess.

WHERE IN THE WORLD AM I?
(Hint: Great Southern Land)

I have a feeling this year will be alot better then the last one.

School starts tomorrow for me~

I have now changed my mind.
Im at school right now. I feel like I want to shoot myself.
Gah. This is not what I want to study at all. >.<

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Well. As I'm IN school right now that wont matter.

in my time we were sentenced to clean the toilets if we were skipping schoolwork in order to chat on the internet. that was back in the time that the internet was young, now everybody depends on it.

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Something is bound to blow up in my school.
Someones gonna get impregnated.
I'm gonna (hopefully) do well in classes.
I'm gonna forget about Pokemon for awhile.
And hopefully these forums.

I AIN'T GONNA GET DISTRACTED THISD YEARZ.

Encyclopika

The Queen
I've been dreading this coming semester - everything is changing and I'm already not handling it well.
-Since 90% of my friends are in college now, many are going away or will be much less available, and so our constant hanging out this summer will come to an abrupt end.
-My boyfriend is one of the 4 friends going away for college, so I'm already missing him.
-My class schedule is horrid...absolutely horrid - I don't know when I'll have time for work or anything, so I know that any kind of fun or play-responsibility I have here will e limited greatly.
-I'm dreading taking Chemistry and Pre-Calculus this semester on top of these things, so that was stupid.
-I predict I'll struggle in one or both of the aforementioned classes, the other 3 will be jokes, thankfully.
-I predict I'm going to be weighted down by all these problems and perhaps crack under the pressure and go through many crying fits. It's just what I do.

Team Energy

Well, school doesn't start until September 10, but I think this year will go smooth if I get most of the teachers I want.

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
Well I have already started My Junior Year in High School and so far is been pretty Good with me doing some Pranks and Hanging out with my friends in the classroom :D.

I still predict that I am going to have a good year playing with the basketball team. My class schelude looks horrible because I don't want to take US history class and I am still aiming on changing it to Latin America History . Precalculus is very easy math , Physics class is IDK, English 11 is decent , Conversational English is really boring, Same goes to Spanish 11 who the teacher acts like a dictator to me D: DX and some Bussiness clases thanks to Club DECA =D .

Wolverine

The one and only!
The 10th of September is orientation, but the 11th is the real official first day. Of high school...

I'm going to screw up and make a fool of myself, same as always. Aw, I'm just angsty. It'll be fine. I hope.

I wonder if I can compete with the rich kids who had their parents do the projects for them and paid off the school, so that the kids could get into honors classes even though they have no business there. I worked my arse off with no sympathy last year. Come hell or high water, I'm hanging onto those few honors classes for as long as we can afford tuition... and I'm not the only one. Yeah, there are kids who have it worse than me.

They're all over the world right now, texting and messaging each other about how boring it is being on ANOTHER spectacularly extravagant cruise. I'll just wait at home til the first day when they can describe how much they pity me. I can't wait. Oh boy.

/end angsty rant

may white

I am a latias
hmm
I can't realy make a good prediction untill tomorrow when I get a schedule and stuff.If the anime may club gets renewed then it will be realy fun. if for some odd reson they don't allow it then that would suck horribly regardless all of the otakus at my school will try to bring it back.
I'm also hoping they fix my schedule so I'm not in gym and that they keep it optional so I can do home economics and this one computer class. With choir I hope to get a good teacher because my old choir teacher went to another school due to a new high school.

I'll survive

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
Today is my first day