• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your predictions for your school year.

I go back to college the week after next and then only for a week then i'm off to India with 4 other students to study there =p Then a week or two after we get back the students from India will come over! So lots of fun to be had!

Then back to the horrible amount of pressure this year will bring. T_T

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
What kind of horror school makes chilren attend French classes?

Lol, I definitely plan on taking French next year as an addition to my Italian Classes. I refuse to take Spanish just 'cause everyone else is taking it.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Dude that is pretty weak, start expecting more work, 2 years back when i was in grade 8 i had it worse i already got hmk everyday my teach had a test for each subject weekly usually b\c he wanted to us test for each subject but to the end of the year he got softer minimal 2 test per week but that's minimal! I had a few essays per week and some math pages of math and yea... but that was just my main teacher, i had 3 more but they only taught one class.
trust me it's like a right of passage as you go up in grades it gets tougher. But trust me you'll be glad you're teachers are getting harder on you it gets fun and toughens you up i guess for the future. Oh and also we had to do gr 10 stuff, stuff i should be doing in a few weeks. oh and my school doesn't start until September 8th so sucks for you i guess... but i'm gonna have a good year i'm in high school so i have more freedom to pick my classes taking mostly classes i want.

Well I had hw pretty much every day in 7th, but I heard we wouldnt have much hw this year, so when I heard we'd be having alot, it was just sort of a let-down.

Hey, hey.
I'm taking French and I live deep in the South. :p

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I don't think it'll be a good year, since my bestest friend in the world isn't in my class... :( In fact, I don't have any friends in my class. I know this from the teachers, seeing as the school year hasn't started. In addition, my least favorite kid in the whole school is in my class. It's going to be the worst year ever.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
What kind of horror school makes chilren attend French classes?

I should be taking only Spanish this year.
AMERICAN Football should be pretty fun this year.
Hopefully i get to PLAY

Well, maybe because they might like french, or they're better at french then they're at Spanish.....
I suck at spanish, I learned it in kindergarden, and I couldn't understand a thing they were teaching me, I don't even remember how to speak it.
I took French in 3rd-4th grade, and I was amazingly good at it, the teacher said I was good. I've forgotten it, and we didn't get lessons that often, each wednesday, and only a couple of words learned per day. I still know how to sing, Freu Jaques, I think that's how I spell it.
I like french better than spanish, much more fun for me.

Good luck in Football, that is a game I never have, and never will understand the game. I also never have, never will, and I hope I won't ever have to PLAY football, as far as I know, it is a violent, and dangerous sport.

I don't play sports, but if I do, I make sure it isn't too violent or dangerous, I mostly play things like tennis, golf, bowling, and maybe a bit of volleyball (Well, I get hit by the volley ball a lot of the time, I suck at it, mostly because I often get hit, I miss, know that if I don't dodge, I will get hit, which is why I may dodge, and, people tell me to hit the ball instead of dodging, but even when I try to hit the ball, I get hit by it, or I aim wrong and miss, also, please don't make any rude comments at this part of my post).

Though good luck, personally, I am sticking to what comes best, drama club, games club, a lot of things I like.

Also, Armorandonomon, do you want a house, a car, a good life, money in general?

Our 8th grade teacher, Mr. McCleery, he asked those and other questions, he pointed out that we NEED college. Most all good or normal paying jobs require a college degree, some jobs, need a high school degree, but these aren't really the type of jobs that pay a lot of money, they also are the jobs that often suck.

The teacher told us his brother, and his partner, are able to buy a state of the art boat, I believe each year, or was it 5 years, the teacher, buys a boat, rarely, like every few years, it takes longer for him to buy a boat, than his brother can. His brother can make, in a good year, his brother makes about more than a million dollars.

His brother,
Is,
A chemicals salesman.

His father,
A chemicals salesman.

He emphasized that, if we want money, and a good life, and many of the things we want in life, we need a good job, a well paying job, we NEED COLLEGE.

I am just saying, that college helps, I may only be 13, but I've known that I need college, and a high paying job, since I was a very little kid, like when I was 5.

The cost of college, I know it is very high, but if you do a good job, and pick something you are good at, you will enjoy your job, you will be high payed, and you will be making more than it cost you to got to college. (Hopefully, it depends, but most likely, this paragraph can be true.)

College may be expensive, but I have a brochure, from when I was at BSS Program, and it talks about ways to pay for college, some, you may not be able to apply for...

I don't want lots of money.
Seriously, I don't see who would.
I just want a running car that gets me from point A to point B.
I don't want a family.
I'm perfectly happy with an apartment.
According to my calculations, I can get this and be happy on the average WalMart sallary, which I'm currently earning somewhere else.

Your happiness tells how good your life will be.
I only need the bare essentials to be happy.
I've grown up with having just barely enough to get by, and I'm perfectly happy with that.
I don't need to spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn things I won't need to be happy.

A Friend

Work in Progress
School this year will be easy. I have no electives this year. I only have classes that you actually have to do work and tests. Only one honors class like usual. But finally no P.E. and I'm not saying that cuz I'm fat cuz I'm not.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
I don't want lots of money.
Seriously, I don't see who would.
I just want a running car that gets me from point A to point B.
I don't want a family.
I'm perfectly happy with an apartment.
According to my calculations, I can get this and be happy on the average WalMart sallary, which I'm currently earning somewhere else.

Your happiness tells how good your life will be.
I only need the bare essentials to be happy.
I've grown up with having just barely enough to get by, and I'm perfectly happy with that.
I don't need to spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn things I won't need to be happy.
Sorry, nevermind. Then I am happy that you are happy with your current life.

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
I guess none of my classes are hard this year, except for our American Lit. class. I can't wait for school. This summer's kinda been a bummer.

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
i get in on the 27th of september anyways

in my school sophomore is the most demanding of all four years so i guess this is going to be a blast! (sarcasm)

good thing i have the exact same academic class as last year because we all get ''along'' pretty well and we never take things too seriously

uggh but here comes the most annoying freshmen class ever to walk the earth (and the most annoying ones are now on my bus >.>

but i'll try to get by this year with my trusted 2 best friends and my beloved mp3 player

Megas2Point0

Mega Fan Boy
If this also counts a college school year, then being my first year of college, I think I'm gonna screw up a lot, like forget where stuff is and other things along those lines,

muumajii23

I get back to school on like the first of Sept. -_-' Like ten more days I think...

Whatever, at least I'll enjoy this year. =P I got Media Studies, Comp. Science, Law, and Anthropology/Sociology/Psychology.

Woot, I might actually not fail this year. xD

Bobblefighter

Relic Owner
WOOT! I don't have school this year. year 12, so just have to try this hard this year. But I do hope to get to Uni, hopefully Melbourne or something. Trying to Major in Biomedical Science or Advanced Biology.

http://bobblefighter.mybrute.com

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I have a few more weeks before I start my junior year.
I'm 50% pessimistic and 50% optimistic about it. I'm taking on four AP classes, despite not taking any at all sophomore year. I'm not too sure if I'm going to do well in all of them, and I'm kind of afraid of the stress levels this year. I don't do well under stress.

I'm also worried about sports. This is gonna be my first year on varsity swimming, and that'll mean morning practices are required for me. I have to get up two hours earlier every day. Again, I'm worried about the stress.