• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your region of origin

Which region of the world do you come from?

• North America (US, Canada)

Votes: 55 48.2%
  • Western Europe (UK, France, Germany, etc.)

Votes: 20 17.5%
  • Eastern Europe (Russia, Ukraine, Romania, etc.)

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • East Asia (China, Japan, Korea, etc.)

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • South Asia (India, Nepal, Pakistan, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle East (Turkey, UAE, Iran, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceania (Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, etc.)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Africa

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Which region of the world do you come from?

I was born and raised in China, so even though I lives in the US right now my region of origin is East Asia.

Last edited:

mimejr.james

< The one and only
I'm living in the Philippines, so that puts me in Southeast Asia.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
There appears to be no option for the fiery pit to eternal damnation from which I crawled out of. I guess I'll just pick North Amerca...

bidoofdude

Legendary Trainer
'Straya for me. :)

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Like the majority of voters, North America. I've pretty much lived there all my life and I've yet to venture out of it. :p

SILVER XD

Momentai, bro.
Eastern Johto region, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, practicing, battling all cool and leveling my team outside the Trainer School.
Then a couple of grunts, they were up to no good. They started stealin' Pokés in my neighborhood.
I got in one little battle then my mom's fear started showing, she said we're moving with your daddy to a town in Hoenn.

North America, anyway.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Me? Philippines through and through. Born here to Philippine parents. I like living here, but...the government isn't exactly uh..."good." (They refer to the chairman as "Mr./Ms./Mrs. Chair")

xEryChan

Demon Child
Like majority of the voters, I'm from North America. I have lived here my entire life but I'm going to be taking a trip to the UK someday in the near future.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I originate in the Northen Island of New Zealand. I lived from ages 4 to 10 in the Greater London region of England