• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your saddest pokemon movie moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

munnafn22

here you can discuss your saddest moment in any pokemon movie, the two that were sad to me was the mewtwo returns where ash turns to stone and the other one was the lucario and the mystery of mew the part that where ash gets draged down by that glob thing and tells pikachu to take care of everyone and that he told pikachu that he loves him and will miss him. Those parts made me cry.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Definitely when Ash dies and Pikachu starts crying, i got all choked up :(

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
yeah in the First Movie I was crying when Ash died
and again in Heroes when Latios died.

yea I cried when Ash died too and seeing Pikachu so heartboken I cried when Celebi died too.

Antithesis

Not sure what my saddist moment was, but the saddest was Ash turning into a statue in the first movie. Completely cheesy looking back, but that's nostalgia for you.

Kingsley

do my dance
The one where Ash is a statue & all of the little Pokemon start crying & he comes back to life.
I didn't cry or anything it was just like the only sad thing I remember.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
When Zoroark and Zoura reunited! wasent really sad, but I cried tears of joy :D lol not really

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
When the little girl Ai dies in the first movie. It was sadder in the drama CD, but the anime version was still pretty sad too.

BlueDragonfangirl

Ok I can't decide, too many sad moments in the movies. For me, I think I cried the most when Ash got turned to stone and saw Pikachu and all the other Pokemon cry, just hit me.

GetOutOfBox

Original Series Fan
Defintely when Ash died. All the other times a human/pokemon died, it was wayyy to cheesy for me to do anything other than facepalm. Even Ash's death in the first movie was way to shortlived, he died, then we saw 1 minute of pokemon crying, and suddenly he's back to life. It all happened so quickly, it kind of ruined the moment.

That's kind of the failing the writers have when it comes to sad drama, such as a death. They quickly undo the sad moment so that kids don't have time to get upset, which always ruins the moment for me.

Celebi's death was really weird imo, it died, and then the movie gave the impression that the lake would heal it (uplifting music, etc), then that didn't work (it just kind of floated in the water lol), and we kind of sat there for a minute while Ash and Co wept over it's body (I was bracing myself for a rerun of the first movie, with the tears of the pokemon and humans resurrecting Celebi), and then, just out of nowhere, a bunch of Celebi randomly appear and bring it back to life. All of this happened in the space of around 5 minutes.

Last edited:

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~

1. When Latios died
2. When May was told that she had to leave Manaphy and Manaphy came up and said 'Love you May.', she fled and cried..I cried as well. T^T
3. when Lucario died.
4. when Celebi was getting choked in the Zoroark movie.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I was little when the first movie came out, so I didn't know why Ash was stone in the first place, but yeah that was sad. Probably the saddest for me was when Lucario was getting crystalized. I was tearing up in my eyes. But then I was happy at the end, b/c it showed Lucario together back in their own time with Sir Aaron again, and he had Max's chocolate, XD

when mewtwo watched amber die it left me sobbing because on that same day my sick puppy Spike died RIP Spike i will always miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.