• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your sexual orientation

Your sexual orientation and gender.

• I am a straight male.

Votes: 128 54.7%
  • I am a straight female.

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • I am a bisexual male.

Votes: 23 9.8%
  • I am a bisexual female.

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • I am a homosexual male.

Votes: 34 14.5%
  • I am a homosexual female.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I am an asexual male.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • I am an asexual female.

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

7 tyranitars

I'm male, I like girls, however you never know how it turns out later..

Calvan

EXPLOSION!!!
I had a bisexual phase. Didn't care much for it. I'm as straight as a claymore.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
I'm a straight female IMO but I might fall in love with another female if I can't find a guy :p

Varnani

Infernus Rex
god.. i just dont get that term.... at the end is bisexual u like it or not, well at least that's what i feel, i mean even if someone is transgender or whatever u want to say, at the end they are women or men :/
(just giving my point of view, not claiming im right :p)
weeeell sorta!
I've been told by my bisexual friends that to them it does matter the gender of their current partner, that that is one of the reasons they chose them and w/e. I personally have never cared about that. Ever. o_o

It's like that Fairly Oddparents episode when Timmy wishes everybody was exactly the same and they all turn into grey blobs XD

razz

mapache

Bear Inside
It's like that Fairly Oddparents episode when Timmy wishes everybody was exactly the same and they all turn into grey blobs XD

razz

xD, loved that one
and well, i guess im adding that term to my dictionary;107;

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Look at my sig (IT SAYS IT ALLLLL!!!!!).

(Sorry, that was random......)

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Straight male.

But to be honest, I would be gay for Lady Gaga.

natie

Mr. F
Straight. Does this really matter? (And why am I even posting here?)

Also lmao at MKFC.

dark rift

I'm straight I guess... I rarely have sexual thoughts though, even though I'm a bloke.

I am also metrosexual, and sometimes camp (I can just put on an accent and say I'm Italian though).

Last edited:

Kitsunetsuki

Guardiana Cristálica
I'm a heterosexual male, I think knowing your sexuality when you're young is always better than not knowing it and suffer the pain of getting married with a guy/girl you just don't love because your sexual position makes you really don't love him/her.

Yes, I'm actually a furry.

Last edited:

Tyforannus

The Champion Cynthia
I'm bisexual, and have been for many years now. I did go through a period where I tried to suppress those feelings, but that just made me depressed; but now I am old enough to be comfortable with myself and not care what other's think of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.