• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your sexual orientation

Your sexual orientation and gender.

• I am a straight male.

Votes: 128 54.7%
  • I am a straight female.

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • I am a bisexual male.

Votes: 23 9.8%
  • I am a bisexual female.

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • I am a homosexual male.

Votes: 34 14.5%
  • I am a homosexual female.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I am an asexual male.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • I am an asexual female.

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grei

not the color
Bisexual male.

I'm very supportive of equal rights. To this day I don't understand why the gay marriage thread is in the Debate section--why should people debate about who deserves rights?

Double post, my bad.

Last edited:

Peter Quill

star-lord
Huh, I'm not actually sure how to reply to this. I know for a fact that I like men, but I'm not completely sure for my status on being sexually attracted to women. Whatever, I'll find it out eventually. I'm in no rush.

Ethan

Banned
Things seem to be going smooth so far, but just an fyi this thread simply asks for your orientation so do us the courtesy of sparing your opinion on what you actually think about it all. Just answer the question and be on your marry way.

Or in other words, please no homosexual uprisings when someone says something a bit off key. The last time someone overturned a police car. No fun.

Straight

Damn its so boring, i wish i had something interesting to say like I do in the religion thread and such, this is pretty much the only thing that I'm in the majority in.

I wish I was gay though as they do have a killer sense of fashion, and come on gay people must have the easiest time getting sex. Guys want to fuck all the time. :p

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I am a... mostly straight male. There are some boys who I'm attracted to, but I wouldn't classify myself as bisexual because I'm not attracted to male sex, just to some males, whereas I am attracted to the female sex. If you see what I mean. As such, I wasn't quite sure what to vote...

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Im a MALE lesbian, i like girls.

Silver_Seoul

I am a Metrosexual male, apparently..

Ain't that a twist.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Bisexual male. Although I am more interested in girls, but I find the male body amazing.

Silver_Seoul

Read my last post so you'll understand when I say thank you for solving my dilemma.

You're welcome. :p

No but seriously. I admit that I'm not exactly the most masculine male and I don't even argue when people assume I'm gay, I just correct them and ignore any ignoramus comments they blurt out.

Straight male... can't get into guys. Although, when I was little, I'd hug people regardless of gender.

i am 100 percent homosexual, i just am not attracted to females I never really have. i mean the male body is just so....sorry.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
I too, am a straight male. I hover right over the line of asexuality though, but that's mostly due to my deep mistrust of people and exceedingly high standards.

I am bisexual.
As they say, "I swing both ways"
I do have a girlfriend though.
And a man on the side...occasionally.

kochoupink

butts lol
I love my boyfriend.
This does not answer the question.

We haven't had one of these since Shining-Celebi got banned, have we? I'm surprised it was Yoshinichi that made it. It's usually a newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.