• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your sexual orientation

Your sexual orientation and gender.

• I am a straight male.

Votes: 128 54.7%
  • I am a straight female.

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • I am a bisexual male.

Votes: 23 9.8%
  • I am a bisexual female.

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • I am a homosexual male.

Votes: 34 14.5%
  • I am a homosexual female.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I am an asexual male.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • I am an asexual female.

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I'm a gay woman. Yep.

I am a homosexual female. 2 2.04%
So lonely.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Yeah I'm straight and male. Not much to add really to that.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
straight female. boringggg.

mapache

Bear Inside
Wow I am one of only 7 bi females so far. There's double the amount of bi males, and straight guys are dominating at about 60 votes. This forum is such a sausage fest

LOL, hahahahah maybe they are afraid to be "exposed" around here, so they dont even bother posting/voting on this but well, i know at least 20 gay males on here and theres only 10 on this poll so... whatever :p

Wow I am one of only 7 bi females so far. There's double the amount of bi males, and straight guys are dominating at about 60 votes. This forum is such a sausage fest

It seems like there would be way more bi people here.
Which is why I don't like to label myself as bisexual because it is (well more used) to be that thing that everybody wanted to be and acted like they were because it was cool.

): but some people are actually truly bi, and don't just think they are because they made out with a chick at a party when they were wasted.

I find girls hot, but I like men. hmhmhmhmhm, even when I'm completely sober, so there. I don't really care.

mapache

Bear Inside
wats pansexual?

Pansexual is someone who is attracted to "everything" , male, female, trans, and wathever you want to say"

Which is why I don't like to label myself as bisexual because it is (well more used) to be that thing that everybody wanted to be and acted like they were because it was cool.

): but some people are actually truly bi, and don't just think they are because they made out with a chick at a party when they were wasted.

I find girls hot, but I like men. hmhmhmhmhm, even when I'm completely sober, so there. I don't really care.

yup i agree with you, but something i have discovered along my life is that most of the gay guys out there came out like "bi" cause its somehow more accepted by everyone

shinyslowking

the king of the slow
I'm a gay male.

Tommi

I am so glad you have said that. Just because you can do sexual stuff with the same gender in your teenage years with your hormones going nuts, doesn't mean you are bisexual. I've been in a relationship with both girls and guys, and it's a lot different than just kissing a girl at a party.

Sadly, I can't say the same about the majority of claimed bisexuals in my life.

I am also surprised at the lack of bisexuals. Only eight females? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.