• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your sexual orientation

Your sexual orientation and gender.

• I am a straight male.

Votes: 128 54.7%
  • I am a straight female.

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • I am a bisexual male.

Votes: 23 9.8%
  • I am a bisexual female.

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • I am a homosexual male.

Votes: 34 14.5%
  • I am a homosexual female.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I am an asexual male.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • I am an asexual female.

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't want to sound rude but how can people be asexual? i can see not having sex until marriage but complete asexuality?

Tommi

i don't want to sound rude but how can people be asexual? i can see not having sex until marriage but complete asexuality?

Quite easy for them as they do not have a desire or interest in sex. They probably like/want a relationship but they don't want anything sexual.

It is like everything else, you have passion/interest for it, or you don't.

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon

Well from what I've heard, being asexual isn't just not having sex... It means you have no desire for sexual relationships, or it is a lack of sexual orientation. Asexuals can still have sex with no desire for it... they tend to build relationships on a romantic/emotional level.

oh....i don't really understand it so i will not judge.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens

Somebody get Joe in here STAT. I don't know if anyone remembers this, but way back in the day he used to use this thread as a chance to debate members over whether or not asexuality exists. It was really quite amusing

Kate

Banned
Anyways, I'm a heterosexual guy, but I'm very open when it comes to the other sexualities. It's terrible how some people judge others by their sexuality.

Right, because the name ^^Yoshinichi^^ just SCREAMS heterosexual.

Although upon looking at the picture thread, if I were dating your ugly girlfriend I'd want to bang a guy on the side too. :/

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Straight male, but don't have a girlfriend.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I make love to inanimate objects.

Just kidding. I'm a straight male.

Perfectmew

Mew is ultimate!!!
I'm a girl and I'm pretty much straight. I've actually considered my sexual orientation as either bi or les, but in the end I'm quite straight. I've even had girls hit on me before =P
But yeah, I'm straight and I have many friends who aren't so straight. So I'm quite open to all sexual orientations. =D

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
I am a straight male.

Status
Not open for further replies.