• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your sexual orientation

Your sexual orientation and gender.

• I am a straight male.

Votes: 128 54.7%
  • I am a straight female.

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • I am a bisexual male.

Votes: 23 9.8%
  • I am a bisexual female.

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • I am a homosexual male.

Votes: 34 14.5%
  • I am a homosexual female.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I am an asexual male.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • I am an asexual female.

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tag3r

i wantz beef!
im a straight male, but i dont mind gays. more girls for me!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

evolutionrex

The Awesome Atheist
For someone whose so supportive of gays, you're awfully uncomfortable with being seen as gay yourself...

And I can assure you that Sogeking was in fact being sarcastic
If some one was trying to flirt with you on the internet wouldn't you be uncomfortable?

and i wasn't talking about Sogeking, i was talking about Kit Kat.

bobjr

Staff member
If some one was trying to flirt with you on the internet wouldn't you be uncomfortable?

and i wasn't talking about Sogeking, i was talking about Kit Kat.

If you thought that was flirting you obviously are horrible with it.

evolutionrex

The Awesome Atheist
If you thought that was flirting you obviously are horrible with it.
-.- flirting was a matter of speech. he was being inappropriate, is that any better? Jesus, even when i say one word that isn't right, everyone has to comment :/ I really don't know what word to use.

But i was uncomfortable becuase i'm not gay, but that doesn't mean i don't support them. I am a big supporter.

Last edited:

bobjr

Staff member
-.- flirting was a matter of speech. he was being inappropriate, is that any better? Jesus, even when i say one word that isn't right, everyone has to comment :/ I really don't know what word to use.

But i was uncomfortable becuase i'm not gay, but that doesn't mean i don't support them. I am a big supporter.

Well making sense with words is a big part of life, and it's best to learn early.

Otherwise you'll get the gay men left and right.

you're playing me man.
better watch out. I won't be the only gay guy after you. They're all going to want you if you act like that. We like the scared and innocent ones the best.

bobjr

Staff member
you're playing me man.
better watch out. I won't be the only gay guy after you. They're all going to want you if you act like that. We like the scared and innocent ones the best.

Well you travel in packs.

Plus it's like Poker. Four Queens beat a Straight every time.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Plus it's like Poker. Four Queens beat a Straight every time.

Ha! I love that!

Homosexual male here, and fondly looking forward to going to Hell. People act like it's a bad thing, but with all the gays down there it's got to be the most fashionable place in all of reality. Having said that sitting on a cloud in a white dress is camp as tits, so I guess it's win win.

Status
Not open for further replies.