• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your sexual orientation

Your sexual orientation and gender.

• I am a straight male.

Votes: 128 54.7%
  • I am a straight female.

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • I am a bisexual male.

Votes: 23 9.8%
  • I am a bisexual female.

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • I am a homosexual male.

Votes: 34 14.5%
  • I am a homosexual female.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I am an asexual male.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • I am an asexual female.

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchee

extra toasty
I voted for bisexual male because, well, I am :3 It's complicated, in the way that I'm more attracted to having a relationship with girls, but sexually I'd rather have a guy o.o And I don't like shemales or anything, so... I'm kind of stuck ><

Either way, I'm happy with it, lol ^^

Penguinist Trainer

Straight Guy, not really opposed to other peoples sexual orientations unless it involves kids or animals...

Waldorf

ungrateful
Sogeking said:
Plus it's like Poker. Four Queens beat a Straight every time.

Did you really just quote Will & Grace? And then you call yourself straight.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Me, I'm just a straight white guy. I would be bi, but my dad has an open door pee policy and he's not shy about us seeing him naked, so now I can't even picture other men's junk without thinking of my naked father. Oh well, at least he never raped me!

Waldorf

ungrateful
Sogeking said:
Oddly enough I've never seen an episode of Will and Grace, though many of my straight guy friends like it.

I clearly remember that line from an episode, which is why. Show was pretty terrible, but Will had some witty retorts.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
It's complicated, in the way that I'm more attracted to having a relationship with girls, but sexually I'd rather have a guy o.o And I don't like shemales or anything, so... I'm kind of stuck ><

That's actually quite like myself as well, haha. Same with all the complicated thing, which it gets me swinging back and forth with my orientation. That being said, I lean myself towards as bisexual male.

Last edited:

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
I voted for bisexual male because, well, I am :3 It's complicated, in the way that I'm more attracted to having a relationship with girls, but sexually I'd rather have a guy o.o And I don't like shemales or anything, so... I'm kind of stuck ><

Either way, I'm happy with it, lol ^^

Woah, didn't even read that part. Yeah, that's the same as me basically except I'm slowly starting to get more into dating with guys too. Not a lot, but meh. That's funny, I thought I was the only one like that.

Profesco

gone gently
Well from what I've heard, being asexual isn't just not having sex... It means you have no desire for sexual relationships, or it is a lack of sexual orientation. Asexuals can still have sex with no desire for it... they tend to build relationships on a romantic/emotional level.

Hm. If that's a very accurate definition, I might be inclined to file myself under it. I've been deeply in love before, but even at the most dizzying height of the emotion, it was her mind and language and sense of humor that amped me up. She was definitely beautiful and easily desirable, but that was primarily a helpful bonus from my point of view.

Still, I'm not a fan of all these particular labels. We're so focused on sex and attraction and labeling them both that people can hardly any longer differentiate between physical and emotional attraction, and between like, love, and lust. All these turbulent fads and ideas of sexual experimentation and identity have only ended up getting plenty of young people mixed up about who they are and how they should act. Poor youths can't even be sure of themselves (whether they're unclear about their feelings themselves, what their feelings mean when applied to reality, or are just afraid to acknowledge those feelings either way), let alone make a relationship with others in the same boat work out. Crazy, disorganized humanity. Everyone ought to just revert back to asexual single-celled beings. Binary fission got us where we are today, no reason to fix what isn't broken.

And yes, I am indeed a grouchy old-fashioned fuddy-duddy.

Well making sense with words is a big part of life, and it's best to learn early.

Most important thing I've read here in years. It's essential to life, and yet so neglected.

Edit: Oh! I forgot. I'm a straight male.

kochoupink

butts lol
I think it's hilarious how if people aren't "at least" bisexual, they feel the need to make excuses.

The internet.

facetious

facetious
What's the bet that hardly any of you realise that 'sexuality' is only a modern social construction? In Ancient Greece, for example, there was no such thing as 'sexuality.'

'Sexuality' is merely a construct of the frenzy of discourse, an invention of the white bourgeoisie of the Nineteenth Century that is upheld by the political, religious, and social institutions of our time. The entire concept of 'sexuality'—'heterosexuality', 'homosexuality', the whole shebang—is unnatural. What you're all experiencing is the fabrication of a 'sexuality', a concomitant stain that is manipulated and reified in accordance with the major strategies of knowledge of power. And, before somebody accuses me for neglecting the "hetero=sex=life/homo=sex=unlife" equations, biological sex differences, too, are also a social construct. The way we view 'sex' is only made intelligible through the frenzied discourse of power. In other words, you're all slaves of this Nineteenth Century fabrication, most likely without even realising it. Therefore, you all fail.

Oh, and if you can't tell, I believe there is no such thing as sexuality, so I can't answer the poll. I see myself as autonomous, unmoved by this ridiculous bourgeois invention.

Last edited:

Empoleon Bonaparte

What's the bet that hardly any of you realise that 'sexuality' is only a modern social construction? In Ancient Greece, for example, there was no such thing as 'sexuality.'

'Sexuality' is merely a construct of the frenzy of discourse, an invention of the white bourgeoisie of the Nineteenth Century that is upheld by the political, religious, and social institutions of our time. The entire concept of 'sexuality'—'heterosexuality', 'homosexuality', the whole shebang—is unnatural. What you're all experiencing is the fabrication of a 'sexuality', a concomitant stain that is manipulated and reified in accordance with the major strategies of knowledge of power. And, before somebody accuses me for neglecting the "hetero=sex=life/homo=sex=unlife" equations, biological sex differences, too, are also a social construct. The way we view 'sex' is only made intelligible through the frenzied discourse of power. In other words, you're all slaves of this Nineteenth Century fabrication, most likely without even realising it. Therefore, you all fail.

Oh, and if you can't tell, I believe there is no such thing as sexuality, so I can't answer the poll. I see myself as autonomous, unmoved by this ridiculous bourgeois invention.

Cheers, mate.

PokeRemixStudio

I'm a straight guy. Naked girls turn me on and naked guys don't. However, I'll enjoy having sex with either if they're good-looking (preference for girls :p). I still consider myself to be straight, since my unconscious mind is wired to get me horny at the sight of those curvy female bodies.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I'm straight. With apologies to Profesco (sorry bro, it would've never worked).

There was a time where I easily could've ended up asexual (never really attempted anything), but College soon changed that.

Last edited:
I'm a straight guy. Naked girls turn me on and naked guys don't. However, I'll enjoy having sex with either if they're good-looking (preference for girls :p). I still consider myself to be straight, since my unconscious mind is wired to get me horny at the sight of those curvy female bodies.

Self denial is a kick, ain't it? My favorite part was when you said naked guys don't turn you on... then preceded to say you enjoy sex with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.