• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your sexual orientation

Your sexual orientation and gender.

• I am a straight male.

Votes: 128 54.7%
  • I am a straight female.

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • I am a bisexual male.

Votes: 23 9.8%
  • I am a bisexual female.

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • I am a homosexual male.

Votes: 34 14.5%
  • I am a homosexual female.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I am an asexual male.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • I am an asexual female.

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am.... confused :(
I like boys, I know that for sure... but then sometimes I find myself blushing when I see my friends change, or something like that. (My friends are girls, by the way.)
Is this normal for a 13 year old? Someone please help...

Xx Flare xX

I like boys, I know that for sure... but then sometimes I find myself blushing when I see my friends change, or something like that. (My friends are girls, by the way.)

Nothing wrong with that, I bet alot of people do it aswell .

The last time I checked I'm a straight male although since this is the internet you all would probably put me down as gay for the fun of it:p.

@ dragoniteKnight: According to the internet(a wiki site)...

"Pansexuality (also referred to as omnisexuality)[1] is a sexual orientation,[citation needed] characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, or sexual desire towards people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex. Some pansexuals suggest that they are gender-blind; that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.[2] For others, an individual’s sex, gender expression, or gender identity can be a key factor of attraction, despite the pansexual individual’s wide range of sex and gender attractions. As cited from the Oxford English Dictionary[3] is as "That encompasses all kinds of sexuality; not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regards to gender or practice."

NewBarkTown

Ask for help.

It is, don't worry about it.

I am straight, however when I was around your age i wasn't sure, you are normal :D

Cornelius

Continent
I am a heterosexual male, but I am terrified when it comes to talking to girls that I like, though that has nothing to do with this thread topic. So forget that second part.

I have no problems with homosexual or bisexual folks, and I don't understand it when other people do, since I believe in human equality (for everything and not just sexual orientation rights). If a person wants to date/marry/"have cake" with someone the same sex as they are, I don't see what's wrong with that.

And the poll results surprised me, because I thought the two leading categories would be heterosexual male and heterosexual female, and they would have a number of votes much larger than the other categories. I guess that I was wrong, though I think this can create some interesting observations.

I went through a bi-curious phase at fourteen, but I know now that I'm straight. I'm female, btw.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Let it be known!!

To humans I'm a straight male... But to Pokemon, Rabbits, and Foxes... I am Bisexual!!! There is no logical fault in sexually loving animals espcially if they are Pokemon. The bond between Pokemon and trainer can transend much greater lenths than the Pokemon series will have you believe.

you must be real desperate to hit THAT gardevoir.

Quantice

*insert phrase here*
To humans I'm a straight male... But to Pokemon, Rabbits, and Foxes... I am Bisexual!!! There is no logical fault in sexually loving animals espcially if they are Pokemon. The bond between Pokemon and trainer can transend much greater lenths than the Pokemon series will have you believe.

what .

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet

Back in my day, trolling meant something.

iamUNOWN

Pokemon Breeder

Kyukon_Mars

I'm not really sure what I am but I don't let it bother me. I'd say I'm in the bisexual category right now, but I could a lesbian. Fine by me either way.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Straight, but my mannerisms and interests (musical theatre, basic cleanliness, drinking of Diet Coke) confuse people. I would call myself a metrosexual, but that's a stupid term.

Status
Not open for further replies.