1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Your Shipping List (Updated: February 12, 2017)

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Chelc, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chelc

Chelc Well-Known Member

Hi! Welcome to the Shipping List thread. This thread is not only a place to list and explain the shippings you support, but a place for shippers to keep track of their shippings. It sucks when you forget about a certain shipping, or get a couple shippings mixed up, so those are other reasons why this thread is here. =P If you end up becoming disinterested in one, you can cross it out, and continue to add more shippings to your list as you wish.

We can have a thread like this because Shippers Community is pretty small and people seem to get along easily. This thread can also bring us shippers closer together, which is a great thing, too. You may even discover you and x-user ship a lot of the same characters, or share interest in certain shipping(s), and boom, a new friendship is born. Remember, you don't have to use this thread just for reference, but use as a way to make friends, too!

Rules
    1. When I say list your shippings, I do mean list - HOWEVER, you must also explain why you support the shipping. 2-3 sentences minimum is all I'm asking. If you can only think of, "because it's cute!" then do not list it, please.
    2. When giving your reasons, do NOT insult other shippings. Ex: "I like Pokeshipping because I hate May and Dawn!" That is not a valid reason. This includes negative comments about yaoi, yuri, poke/poke, poly, and poke/human. Your post will automatically be reported to a mod, which could result in an infraction, if there is bashing of any sort.
    3. Make sure to include the name of the shipping along with the characters in it. Not everyone will know what x-shipping is, regardless if it is popular or not. If you are unsure of the name, ask here!
    4. You can include an images or fan art along with your explanations! I know some people really get into things like this, so yeah, just make sure the image or fan art isn't incredibly huge. Re-size it if it is, please. Remember to link back to where you found it if it is not your own.
    5. If there is a thread for the shipping, you may (not mandatory) include it after your explanation! That way, if people are interested in your shipping, they know where to find more information and/or post.
    6. You have to support at least THREE shippings in order to post here. A list is for multiple things, so it is not really a list if you only support one or two shippings. If you don't support at least three shippings, include some that you are interested in your post to make your post less spammy.
    7. You can list your shippings in any order you want - alphabetical, OTP -> one you like least, etc. KEEP IN MIND IT MAY TAKE UP MORE THAN ONE POST - IT WILL BE OKAY TO DOUBLE OR TRIPLE POST!
    8. This does not just have to be a Pokemon shipping list - it can be from any fandom(s) you want. Separate your lists in spoiler tags to make your post organized if you want to include both lists.
    9. After you post, I or a mod will add you onto the list, which will include your name linking to your list. If you do not want to be added to the list, just let me know.
    10. If you have any questions about these rules, DO NOT POST HERE - PM or VM me instead.

AbsolsRKewl123 ---
    American--Pi ---
    Ampy ---
    airisuflower ---
    AquaMilotic ---
    AquaRegisteel ---
    Araleon ---
    Avegaille ---
    Azran Flame --- and
    Bryony ---
    Cassiel ---
    catzeye ---
    Chelc ---
    Chikita ---
    ChloboShoka ---
    Chrosion ---
    CoordinatingMaster ---
    couplesupporter ---
    csisps_26 ---
    darklord18 ---
    Double-oh-Platypus ---
    DragonAR ---
    DragonCurse4 ---
    ej02 ---
    EmberGryphon ---
    Encyclopika ---
    erebus ---
    eryyy ---
    esm8m ---
    foxkrystal ---
    GiganticMelon ---
    Gillespie ---
    Green Blockhead ---
    Hihiroshi ---
    Ho-Oh the Rainbow Pokemon ---
    HoundoomFan ---
    Insana Dana ---
    Janey4319 ---
    JeanneTheRarePairQueen ---
    JennaJayfeather ---
    JetshipperKekkaishi --- and
    JSLatios ---
    junpearl63 ---
    k6666 ---
    Kashmir ---
    Kasumi_HiME ---
    Kasumikan ---
    kawaii-lurve ---
    Keltena ---
    Kimmosaur ---
    Kiryn ---
    Kipcha ---
    Krait ---
    KumaPanda ---
    Kutie Pie ---
    Kyuu-Tales ---
    looketh ---
    Lorde ---
    LullabyeMyuu ---
    majormanafemale ---
    Manaphy123 ---
    Mandi. ---
    Mangaquestshipping ---
    Medea ---
    MeltingCORE ---
    Mel-Girl ---
    Meowth City ---
    Midnight Sun ---
    Midnightmoon6o2 ---
    Miles101 ---
    Milotic17 ---
    Mimori Kiryu ---
    Miss Kanari ---
    Mizz Nikki ---
    MonMonCandie ---
    Mr. Joker ---
    Mudkip Oshawott Piplup ---
    MuffinPaula ---
    Musapion ---
    Musa Redfield ---
    NefTheSerperior ---
    Nerdy McNerdface ---
    nikkissippi121 ---
    Nightlingbolt ---
    Northern Lights ---
    OfCorsola ---
    omniouswind ---
    PalmerDawn ---
    Paper Wii ---
    Pink Lapras ---
    Plat. Frontier ---
    PrismaticPrincessAnna ---
    PrettyCuteGal ---
    QueenZoroark ---
    Rai Marshall ---
    raichu27 ---
    RainbowMagikarp64 ---
    reinofc ---
    Remmie ---
    RocketToTheMoon ---
    RWB ---
    Satoshi & Touko ---
    SerenaForTheWin ---
    shadow_shipper ---
    Shinehollow ---
    shining moons ---
    Shiny Glameow ---
    sizida ---
    Skiyomi --- and
    Sonic Boom ---
    SpoinkyPearl ---
    Sprinter1988 ---
    Sweet May ---
    Tabby Catty ---
    Tadashi ---
    TheGamerKnight999 ---
    TheOriginalJade ---
    Toran Frostbite ---
    TR4eva ---
    tskune ---
    TurboOneTwenty ---
    UDI ---
    Victorian Rush ---
    Vycksta ---
    Whimsicotton ---
    Whiscash ---
    Witchan ---
    WolfeyStar ---
    Xadhoom ---
    xEryChan ---
    Yoshi-kun ---
    Yuppirox ---
    zebbystrika ---
    *Jean Grey* ---
    _Serena ---
    -Silver- ---
    ~StarWisher~ ---

If you got your username changed, PM or VM either Meowth City or xEryChan and well will gladly update the list for you.

Have fun!​

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2017
  2. Chelc

Chelc Well-Known Member

Chelc's Shipping List (Updated 07/30/09)

• Syaoran x Sakura An adorable, irresistible shipping. I don't know anyone who hates it tbh. The continuous development of it, and the end of the manga was just so cute. I have to say, it's probably one of my favorite shippings.
    • Yamazaki x Chiharu Just another cute, canon shipping. Their interactions are fun and sweet, which is what matters to me.
    • Terada x Rika Even though it's a teacher/student relationship, I think that's what makes it better. It's kind of a forbidden love, which is what makes it really interesting. You can do a lot with it in fan fiction.
    • Touya x Yukito Well, this didn't become apparent to me until TRC, LOL, but still. Maybe just a bromance, but I think these two have something going on. :X

• Eichi x Mitsuki I'm sorry, but the main reason why I ship this is because I hate Takuto's character. >_>; Either way, though, even if Eichi is dead, the flashbacks of them together were still sweet. It makes me wish he were alive. ;_; They were so sweet together. I would've loved to see them together in present time.
    • Keeichi x Masami OMG, I loved this pairing. It took a little bit for them to develop, but I thought it was the cutest thing that they got married.
    • Meroko x Izumi Definitely my favorite couple in the entire manga. They went through so much together. I'm glad he and Meroko teamed up at the end.

• Takanari x Haine Wow, what do I say about this one? :< It was so cute how Takanari eventually put aside his harsh feelings, falling hard for Haine. I was so happy when they get married at the end.
    • Maora x Maguri Even though Maora thought he was too weak for Maguri, I'm glad Haine got him to confess. They're adorable together.
    • Senri x Ushio Again, not one that I'm crazy over, but still a cute pairing. The confession was great. <3 These two just go together.

• Kyon x Haruhi This is pretty much canon as far as I'm concerned. <<; Especially in the last episode of the last season. :x Their interactions are really fun to watch, and they complement each other pretty well. I hope we get more hints in this season.
    • Itsuki x Mikuru Kind of crack ship, but hey, it can work, right? Mikuru needs a gentle guy like Itsuki, and it just works for me.

• Otani x Risa OMG, probably one of my favorite shippings of all time. <3 This is such an original pairing to me. The short guy/tall girl concept is something I never thought could be really interesting, but Aya Nakahara made it work. Gosh, their interactions, and just how their relationship developed over time...everything - especially the kiss and confession scene(s). I love them together! Definitely one of my OTPs.
    • Nakao x Nobu They're sweet and canon, so why not? They're really in love with each other, you can just tell they'd do anything for each other.
    • Suzuki x Chiharu lol, I never thought this would happen, but it was adorable when it did. I thought he'd go for Risa, but instead goes for Chiharu. They're both on the same wavelength - quiet, shy, etc, and get along very well. I'm glad they were able to stay together.
    • Haruka x Seiko LOL, this pair is amusing, which is why I ship them. It's obvious Haruka has a crush on Seiko as well. :<

• Nobu x Hachi Nobu's feelings for Hachi are so sweet. :( Wtf @ how this manga is on hiatus. lol, gd. I hope Nobu quit his relationship with Yuri and goes back to Hachi. I love them together, they know each other's quirks and have something that goes beyond friendship.
    • Shinichi x Reira Usually I don't like older women/younger guys, but this one is interesting. Even if Reira is his "client," it develops into something more. Their love for each other is really deep.

• Naruto x Sakura MY FAVORITE SHIPPING ATM. Everything about it is so wonderful. The continuous development throughout the series, and how it's all starting to become clear to Sakura right now. Naruto is so devoted to her, he loves her so much, gah, I can't take it. XD I think her feelings for Sasuke have faded, and she's beginning to realize her feelings for Naruto. I can't wait to see what happens with these two.
    • Neji x TenTen Just another cute ship I support. I can't picture them with anyone else, and besides, it's hinted at, so what more could you ask for?
    • Shikamaru x Temari The above describes it all, js. Plus, I love their interactions. So funny. XD
    • Sasuke x Karin Sasuke has to keep the Uchiha clan going somehow, and Karin has the hots for him, and I think they could actually have a relationship, lol. It's honestly hard for me to see him with anyone, but I think it could work with Karin.

• Tamaki x Haruhi Even though Tamaki is a bit...over board with his emotions, I think he really does love Haruhi. I love how she is the exact opposite from him, making this a really cute pairing. I loved it in the anime, and I'm loving it in the manga so far, too. =]

• Contestshipping (Drew x May) One of the cutest shippings ever, ngl. I love how their attitudes towards each other changed throughout AG. Though still rivals, they've become great friends. At first I thought Drew was a complete douche, but by the end he proved himself to be nothing but caring towards May, only wanting to help her out. They also complement her really well - Drew challenges May to stand up for herself, and May softens Drew and helps him become an overall better (more open, kinder) person.
    • HandyManshipping (Tracey x Daisy) Aww, I love Tracey and Daisy together. I never expected or imagined them interacting at all, until the Chronicle episodes came along. It's weird seeing someone like Daisy liking Tracey so much, whether it be as friends or as something more. Even though the date line was dub added, I still enjoyed it.
    • Penguinshipping (Kenny x Dawn) Even though I love IronWill, it is sadly game-only, because the anime really f'd up Riley. 8| Anyways, I can't resist childhood friend shippings. They're adorable, as is this one. I'm sad that we never got to see flashbacks from when these two were kids. Their interactions were probably really sweet and hilarious. Kenny knows Dawn better than anyone else, and I think Dawn needs someone like that, because she's so spazzy with her emotions, and not a lot of people really understand her. I can only hope some day she returns his feelings, because it'd make a super cute ship.
    • Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty) This was my first ever Pokemon shipping, so it has to be here. Even though I don't care about it as much anymore, it's still one of my favorites. Their arguments were probably some of my favorite moments in the older episodes. Ash and Misty both need partners who will be willing to challenge them everyday, so they're perfect for each other.
    • Questshipping (Jimmy x Marina) An amazing shipping, becoming pretty much canon in only an hour without being too cliche. Jimmy's crush on Marina is adorable, and it's funny how she teases him about it. I loved Jimmy's reaction when he saw her call his PokeGear at the end of the episode. You know he enjoyed it. ;X I wish we could see this two again, but I'm doubting it now, even with all the Marina cameos. Oh well. I can always watch the LoT special again.

I also support MangaPoke, OldRival, MangaQuest, Frantic, and Haughty in PokeSpecial because they're heavily hinted at/are cute - js.

• Ren x Kyoko I actually didn't expect this pairing. XD Either way, I love it! Even though he was originally POed at her reason(s) for joining the music business, he warmed up to her and started supporting her. He really does care for her. Also, I need to catch up on the manga, because I'm behind, but I heard some really cute things have been going on between these two, so...:x

• Kurogane x Fai What's there to say? :< IT'S CANON. OR IT WILL BE. Total opposites, so they just attract, amirite? ;) Fai is pretty happy-go-lucky, and Kurogane is more...harsh. XD It's fun to watch/read their interactions. Even though Fai showed us that he wasn't always happy, I'm glad Kuro got him to stop his suicidal feelings. :[ True love guys, true love.
    • Syaoran x Sakura Just because I can. It's obvious enough, though not exactly the most exciting shipping. I prefer them in CCS.

• Kaname x Yuki I used to DESPISE this pairing, as well as Kaname, but now I love it. Kaname's sacrifices for Yuki are so sweet; he would do anything for her. Her love for him is pretty undeniable as well. I think their relationship is finally going to make a turn for the better. <3
    • Zero x Yuki I miss Zeki, tbh. Right now, I'm not too into it, because it doesn't seem like it's going anywhere at all. Who knows what will happen with it. I hope they get to see each other again soon.
    • Shiki x Rima So cute. <3 They're really close, so something is obviously going on between them. :<
    • Aidou x Ruka Lol, I think their interactions are really sweet. Maybe someday Ruka will push her feelings for Kaname aside, and she and Aidou can get together.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  3. ChloboShoka

ChloboShoka Writer

s h i p p i n g l i s t

Chisato Inoue x Miyu Yamano (Vampire Princess Miyu)
    One of the first yuri ships I've come to support, so it's pretty much a special one for me. I became interested in the pairing by watching Volume 1 on DVD and I really liked Chisato's character. Miyu was a very graceful main character and the fact Miyu was a vampire as well, it was just full of love. It was a pretty much a love at first site for me, Miyu was hiding her identity as a high school girl, and Chisato, who was best friends with Hisea and Yukari invited her to join the group. They weren't too keen on her at first but Chisato was more than keen. Wonderful interactions they had, After Miyu accepted Chisato's offer of friendship, she grabbed her hand. (So cute and it was funny too.) Miyu called her cute twice in the second episode as well. They had a real great friendship in the series, but they had a plot twist. Chisato was a shinma all along and her clan had been trying to kill Miyu. The friendship charm was nothing more than a symbol to hide her identity. Anyway, When Chisato's head got sliced off, Miyu gave her eternal sleep and Chisato was stored in this ball and Miyu said goodnight and hugged the ball. At the end of the last episode Miyu is shown cradling Chisato's head. The scene was so beautiful. Despite that, it did not stop me shipping the two together, the anime was mysterious and it took me a while to understand some bits. Nevertheless I loved the chemistry between Chisato and Miyu.

Wishfulshipping
    I think Cilan and Iris have a lot of potential to have some great hints. I also think it's cute and adorable. It reminds me so much of my first ship, Takari which is why I'm fond of it.

Lorcan x Grace Tempest (Vampirates)
    If you have not read the books, I strongly suggest you do. The plot is excellent and the relationship between Lorcan and Grace has a lot of tension and makes you want more and more. Even though Grace is hard willed and wants to do things on her own, Lorcan eventually comes overprotective. I think it's one of the most highly developed couples and relationships I ever read, on top of that it's a creative book series.

Teresa/Clare (Claymore)
    I bought volume 4 in a shop once and I read it. I really enjoyed Clare's interaction with Teresa, their chemistry really got me interested.

Takao Kinomiya x Kai Hiwatari (Beyblade)
    I really liked the idea of them as rivals at first and I liked how slowly they started to become friends. Throughout the three series, their relationship with each other went up and down. The battle at episode 30 was highly entertaining, and then all this stuff about the stars and the two of them in their own little world and with Kai explaining why he couldn't choose Tyson as his partner. I think the scene was perfect and the whole ending was perfect. I used to be a very active member in a Kaitaka forum.

Hikari Yagami x Takeru Takashi (Digimon)
    This was one of the first ships I ever supported. I have been shipping this since I was nine, I'm 16 now so that would make it seven years now. Well Apart from all the light and hope complimenting each other, I really liked both of their characters and it was kinda cute the way the pair of them seemed close. In episode 13, that was always my favorite episode where TK tried to save him. I liked the dubbed version and the subbed version. Kinda funny the way Davis considered Takeru a bit of a love rival.

Hermione Granger x Ronald Weasley
    This always seemed like fate for me. I love their characters and they always seemed to be a perfect match. When I first got into the series, I had a gut feeling they were going to be canon.

Sakura x Itachi
    The reason I like this ship is because I think this would cause so much drama. In the beginning on the show we see that Sakura is obsessed with Sasuke, Sasuke wants to kill his brother and Itachi comes in the picture and starts dating Sakura. *I know that didn't happen in canon* Still I think that would have caused some huge tension between the brothers. Anyway I think SakuIta has some sort of erotic charm. I would think that Sakura would also find Itachi pretty much attractive too. Anyway Itachi is far more attractive than Sasuke

Franziska von Karma x Maya Fey
    They're my two favourite girls from the Ace Attorney Game series. You wouldn't believe that they're the same age. They both have strong believes and an interesting family background. I love Maya's cheerful attitude and Franziska's determination to be perfect. It's a mixture of opposites attract and similarities spark. They don't interact as much as I would like to, but I think it would be a mixture of kinkyness, comedy and sweetness. I would consider this to be my ultimate OTP. It makes me happy and gives me a reason to be creative.

Shuichi Shindou x Eiri Yuki
    I love Gravitation and I think their chemistry is explosive, but when they return to their senses it can be gentle and intimate. I think Shuichi and Eiri would have been one of those rare celebrity couples that would actually go the distance and survive. While it is an unhealthy relationship, I also think they are the most unique and most memorable couple in any other anine I've seen.

Henry VIII x Anne Boleyn (The Tudors)
    I have a hard time choosing between Jane and Anne with Henry as my OTP, but I feel as if I have made up my mind and I think Henry/Anne is my OTP in The Tudors as I think Showtime did an amazing job with the cast and the writing and made me feel I can ship these two together. I also ship Henry & Anne in other versions as well as the historical version. I just thing it's a very exciting pair that really keeps me interested.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  4. darklord18

darklord18 Cheekyshipper

Here my list, I was going to use picture but to many of them have the same character so I decide not to use pictures.

Cheekyshipping (Max and Mira)
    Though it a never met shipping. They have thing in common. They both want to be trainers. They both have a psychic pokemon but most of all they smarter than they look. It my most favorite shipping.
    Rating 5/5
    Link to thread.
    here

Lucas and Mira shipping
    I like this one because there one hint it that when you talk to Mira a couple of time she say "Player are you good with your pokemon because you always together.(Not sure on this line.) That it Mira will be like you." Which to me mean that Mira start to have a crush after Lucas save her.
    Rating 3/5
    link to thread
    Sorry no thread

Contestshipping (May and Drew)
    I like this because there are major hint in the anime. And that it both character do the same thing, contest and both have had major character development and the fact that both of them hid their feeling from each other.
    rating 2.5/5
    link to thread
    yes but having trouble finding it.

Penguinshipping (Dawn and Kenny)
    I like the fact that they are childhood friends. I can tell they both care for each other even though Kenny call Dawn Dee-Dee. there are some major hint in the anime for this shipping.
    rating 3/5
    link to thread
    Can't find the thread

Nuclearshipping I think that what it called (Buck and Mira)
    I like this one because the character are different. Buck train in defense while Mira like using move like flash and train in special attack. I can Imagen Mira will worry about Buck when he goes Stark Mountain and they would often fight but they would care about each other deep down.
    rating 2.5/5
    link to thread
    sorry no thread

Sorry for bad spelling. I hop this is ok Chelc

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  5. Whiscash

Whiscash Professional catfish

Whiscash's Shipping List [WIP]

Notes: I have a ton of ships in loads of different fandoms, some of them tiny and obscure, and constantly changing, so I'mma stick to Pokémon for now. X3 This isn't anything like everything I ship, but it may be updated in the future when I can organize it enough. ^^; Oh, and ships are listed in no particular order:

Animé-Based Ships

Note: This isn’t everything I’ve EVER shipped, mostly because I go through phases of caring and then not-caring about a ship, depending on where it is in the animé or just me losing interest, so then the list would be ridiculously long. So these are basically the main ones I remember over the last year or so. ^^

Ash/Paul [Comashipping]
    My most recent Pokémon OTP. ^^ I thought I wouldn’t like this at first because it’d be too similar to Palletshipping (or something), but I was SO wrong – the dynamic is completely different. I usually ship friends rather than rivals, but something about this appeals to me – they seem not so much rivals as people who just, like, have a disagreement about training practices and stuff. And okay, yeah, I do secretly like the idea of Ash being the one to ~soften Paul’s heart~ or something corny like that. XD *shot*
    Thread can be found here.

Ash/Brock [Bouldershipping]
    I forget about this one all the time, but when I do remember it I love it. <3 I’m a sucker for shipping best friends, and this has a lot of evidence when you think about it – you know, Brock’s been following Ash for years, hasn’t even gone off with one of the few girls who *haven’t* rejected him, that kind of thing. XD;;

Ash/Drew [Respectshipping]
    I haven’t thought about this for a while due to Drew no longer being in the animé, but I used to spazz over this ship a ridiculous amount so I can’t leave it out. X3 I really liked it the few times they battled…it’s not a rival ship, but they’re not exactly friends either, so they’ve got an interesting dynamic (I abuse that word a lot. ^^; ), and I wish they’d had more screentime together. Also there is some hot fanart. *shot*

Roark/Paul [StoneColdshipping]
    This was close to being my OTP at one point…despite that I didn’t exactly *see* the episodes they battled in, but I got the gist more or less, and it was very aesthetically appealing. XD;; *is that shallow* But I tend to think Paul goes better with gym leaders and older people (though not *too* old. o_O;; ) because he respects them more and stuff. I read at least one good fic of them too. ^^

Game-Based Ships

Roark/Candice [Glaciershipping]
    I don’t ship much het these days, to be honest, but this is one of the few that has endured. ^^ It’s probably more due to favouritism on my part, but I think these two would be really cute together. I could see Candice bringing Roark out of his shell a bit…Pun not intended. =X

Gardenia/Candice [Evergreenshipping]
    When DP first came out, I had the irresistible urge to pair up the gym leaders based on…whoever took my fancy at the moment, basically. Sorry, I’m shallow like that. ^^; But after seeing how these two were in the games, I think they have a lot in common – they’re both optimistic and enthusiastic about battling and Pokémon and stuff. Plus it’s pretty~

Volkner/Roark [Energyshipping]
    I used to be a huge Roark fangirl, can you tell? XD *shot* Um yeah, so this…started off as pure aesthetics. And…I DID have more justification than that, but I honestly can’t remember right now. Sorry! ^^; *flees*

Steven/Wallace [Originshipping]
    I never thought about this until I read one *amazing* fanfic (one of the first fics I ever read for Pokémon as well) and then it made a lot of sense. I think it still does, especially in Emerald, and I don’t really ship either with anyone else. That tends to be enough for me. XD;;

Pokémon/Pokémon Ships

(The PxP thread can be found here.)

Whiscash/Milotic [MarvelWhiskershipping]
    PxP OTP liekwhoa. <3 I ship Whiscash with almost everyone I like, human or Pokémon, but this is one of my first and I’ll always love it. I love the whole idea of beautiful, elegant Milotic with Whiscash…who is not. XD;; It helps that they’re two of my favourites as well, and you can even justify it if they’re Wallace’s Pokémon. X3 Though I like it in whatever form.

Pikachu/Barboach [FairWeathershipping]
    I’ll admit a lot of my PxP ships are just aesthetics and/or favouritism, but this would be so adorable. ^^; Can’t say there’s a lot of evidence, but there’s a sort of opposites thing going on in the electric/water-ground thing, and…well, that’s it, but it’s darling and I love it. <3

Pikachu/Meowth [Krazyshipping]
    Mostly an animé-based ship (with Ash’s Pikachu and TR’s Meowth) – it’s mostly Bound for Trouble that made me ship this, or any episode where they have to work together. I really like the whole idea of conflict, because they’re on opposite sides and all, and the whole cat/mouse thing. Although it's cute just as a pair of wild Pokémon too. ^^

Gardevoir/Milotic [Serenityshipping]
    Oooh, this is pretty~ And I like the idea that they both came from small, ugly Pokémon (not that Ralts is ugly, exactly, but…you know. =P) as well. They both give the impression of being really sort of…calm and serene. I think they’d be good together. ^^

Umbreon/Vaporeon [MoonlitSeashipping]
    My two favourite Eeveelutions together, basically. ^^; I’ve seen quite a lot of fanart of these two (and all the Eevees), which helps. They’re pretty together and I like the idea of Umbreon being the fierce and protective one of the two.

Jigglypuff/Clefairy [Pinkshipping]
    I adore the puffs (aka Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Chansey and evolutions) and…the episode where the Clefairys are stealing stuff for the spaceship, I forget its name, basically made this canon as far as I’m concerned. X3 They both evolve by Moon Stone and live in the same area, so I think it’s plausible, and I love Wigglytuff/Clefable for the same reason, but then this would get way repetitive. ^^;

Pikachu/Jigglypuff [Smashershipping]
    Well, if it’s Ash’s Pikachu and it’s the *same* Jigglypuff that’s been following them all those years, you could argue for this. X3 Yeah, basically I just love these two and think they’d be adorable. Weirdly, I think it’s partly the opening to Stadium 1 on N64 that made me ship this. o_O;; (the bit where they pop out of balloons. Yeah…maybe it made sense to my 11-year-old self. XD)

Wigglytuff/Chatot [Guildshipping]
    This is PMD2-specific, but I love it – Chatot worries about Wigglytuff all the time and is the only one who can calm him down, I love that. <3 I’m actually only halfway through the game as of now, but, still…yeah. ^^

Note: I have SO many PxP ships, it would take forever to list them all, and they're always changing anyway. So I tried to keep it to favourites. ^^;

Human/Pokémon Ships

(The HxP thread can be found here.)

Ash/Pikachu [Pikashipping]
    I think it’d be easier to list the reasons why I HAVEN’T always shipped them. X3 (Basically because HxP used to be OMGICKY to me, but then I ~saw the light~ or something) Seriously, they’ve got the strongest relationship in the series. Ash cares about Pikachu more than anyone else, and vice versa, and they just have so many moments. Ugh, I can’t be coherent, but they’re so adorable, friendship or otherwise. <33

Ash/Latias [Altoshipping]
    My first real HxP OTP. ^^ I used to love this, then I went off it, but their interaction in Heroes is still adorable. =3 I think of it as one-sided canon, even if that might be debatable, and Ash seemed to show more emotion towards Latias than he did any other girl who’s been interested in him (for the duration of the movie anyway). This was also the subject of the first shippy fic I ever wrote…which I now recognize to be horrible and OOC…but anyway, I think I’ll always remember it. X3

Ash/Whiscash [Obliviousshipping]
    Haha, yes. XD;; Well, this started out as crack, and probably still is, but I can’t not love it, it being one of the first Whiscash ships I named (of many) and, well, Ash *is* oblivious, so in a way why NOT pair him up with a fish who is just so? X3 And you could always argue that badge stealing is TOTALLY a sign of love. *shot* I just had to include this anyway.

Bianca/Latias [Identicalshipping]
    I got into this shortly after Altoshipping, and on balance it probably has more going for it…I just think they have a really beautiful friendship, and Bianca is one of the few people Latias can really trust.

Lt. Surge/Raichu [Blitzkriegshipping]
    I pair a lot of gym leaders (probably all in fact) with at least one of their Pokémon, but this stands out. It’s partly influenced by fic, but I see Surge as being one of those people who only trust their Pokémon. I also liked it in the animé as a kind of parallel to Pikashipping…somehow. o_O;;

Wallace/Milotic [WaterNarcshipping]
    This is basically entirely fic-influenced – I’d thought about it before, but after reading one truly amazing fic, I got converted. I like pairing up people with Pokémon that have similarities, and these two are both elegant yet powerful.

Note: Also confined to favourites, I tend to just like pairing up humans I like with Pokémon I like. ^^; *is shallow*

Wow, that took an unbelievable amount of time. o_O;; So if you actually read all that, thank you! ^_^

6. Mandi.

Mandi. 3:

Mandi Kitty's Awesome Shippings. o:

Pokemon
    Contestshipping (Shuu x Haruka) ((*****)
    This is definitely my all-time favorite shipping in the world. xP After I got back into Pokemon, I got so obsessed with Haruka, and then I saw how her and Shuu interected, and you could tell from the start that Shuu had something for her. :) He definitely made it obvious. And later on in the season, Haruka starts to show feelings. And I love how all the characters in the show mention their relationship, especially Harley, making Haruka show such embarrassment. And the way Shuu criticizes her so much, but you can totally see that he cares about her deeply. The way he is suspicious of Harley in the Hoenn GF. I loved how he yelled at Haruka for trusting Harley. You could see how upset he was, because he cares about her. I could totally watch these two forever. And I love how Haruka, Shuu and Harley all went off to Johto. It also gives us Contestshippers much more imagination to wonder what's going on with their relationship. ;D But these two totally fit each other perfectly I think. They are just too adorable, how they interact with each other. I really wish we could see how their doing now. D: But I'm happy with what we got.

Conjunctionshipping (Saturn x Mars) (*****)
    Since 2009 has started, I have grown a huge obsession with Team Galactic ..and everday, it keeps on growing. :x But these two. I used to think it was a very hated ship, until I searched on some TG japanese fansites and found the most amazing fanarts ever of these two. And I just fell in love with the shipping. These two are adorable, and their personalities just go funny with each other. Mars, being an immature, little whiny brat. Saturn being a calm, devoted-to-his-dear-boss. Yeah ..I can just see Mars hyping around and playing with his kitty hair. :3
    And these two seem the most closest in age, compared to all the other Galactic people. :3

InfraRedshipping (Mars x Hikari) (***)
    If Hikari is paired with a TG Commander ..it would be Mars, the underaged evil, but totally-adorable chick. :3 AWHA. This ship is just too cute for my eyes. I mean, Mars is at least a couple years older than Hikari, but I'm one of those people that think Mars can't be over 18. She's definitely younger than that. So yes. I really want to see some Mars/Hikari interaction in the anime. I remember seeing this fanart of Mars behind Hikari (not what you think ..xDD), and she's choking her with her scarf from behind. and I'm like "OOOH! YES!" ..yes. I got some sexual thrill out of that. >> lol!

Akatsukishipping (Akagi x Hikari) (****)
    But what's even better, is Hikari paired with the TG leader. I never got into this ship, until I started seeing massive amounts of fanart and porn of these two. It's amazing. *_* mwhaha.

Cookieshipping (Harley x Haruka) (****)
    I LOVE THIS SHIPPING TO DEATH FOR SOME STRANGE REASON. xDD Like it's just so hilarious. And I always have to add Harley into the little Contestshipping part as well. Cause without Harley, what would we do? xD But yes. Harley seems to hate Haruka's guts, but in a way, he seems like he actually might like her a little, the way he always finds her and seems to ruin her all the time. And even though he's messes up Haruka and is mean, she still seems to act like friendly towards him whenever he shows up again. They do have a funny relationship. :)

Appealshipping (Nozomi x Hikari) (****)I had to find someone to pair Hikari up with, and I had to find a DP shipping I liked a lot. And once I saw Nozomi, I KNEW she was the one for Hikari. ahah, this is probably my favorite yuri shipping. Nozomi seems to be very interested in Hikari, and acts very friends towards her when they first meet. They became good friends quickly, and I really like watching their interactions when they're together. Plus, they are totally hot together. ;D

SapphirePearlshipping (Haruka x Hikari) (***)
    Hikari is so into Haruka. o: xDD She was so excited to meet her. And I loved when Haruka came to DP. I love that she got more interaction with Hikari. They seem like the girls to go shopping together and have sleepovers and stuff. And Hikari seems to really look up to Haruka, since she's trying to become a good coordinator. And Haruka is nice, so she'll be happy to have Hikari all over her. :)

Advanceshipping (Satoshi x Haruka) (**)
    Hhaa, you weren't expecting that right? But seriously, I do like this shipping to an extent. I really think these two have a great friendship and look very cute together. It's just the obsessive fans turned me away and made me kinda hate this shipping. But to be honest, I really do actually like the idea of these two. But Haruka already chose her man, so yeah. xD

I'll definitely update this sometime when I'm not so lazy. But yeah, these's some of my favorites. <3

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  7. Yoshi-kun

Yoshi-kun Wandering the Forums

I've been trying to post this ever since yesterday, and I kept getting Inernal Sever Error, what the heck.

Yoshi's Shipping List

My Pokemon shipping list.

Pokeshipping ( Ash x Misty )

What can I say? This is the very first Pokemon ship I supported. I love their interaction and their antics, how they act around one another, and the way look and feel together. I love the fanfiction, fanart, and discussion threads that accompany them even now. Ha ha, and to think I was an anti-shipper a long time ago and thought this pairing was stupid because they were kids and Pokemon didn't have any romance because of that. Then I saw the second movie, and I was converted, they became my first and favorite pairing. Why? Because it's the one ship that I don't just aww at, but I laugh my butt off at times. They're hilarious and awesome together, and I get a kick out of that. They make me want them to be together, but they entertain me on the way. It's the clueless dense boy and violent yet sometimes sweet tomboy, she likes him because of who he is, and he doesn't know what love is because of who he is. Classic irony, and it works. I think Ash does have some attraction to her though, because she's the only girl he ever gawked at besides Giselle, and she's the only girl he ever got jealous of. It's a classic pairing.

Thread? Thread

Abilityshipping ( Ash x Anabel )

I didn't think I would be able to ship Ash with another human and then Anabel showed up... She is just so adorable, and nice, and smart... The way they got along together was great. And she has that special power, which helped let her see him for who he really is right off the bat. Anabel seeing Ash for who he really is kind of important to me, I like my ships to be sort of genuine, and that being why she likes him makes it all the more better to me. She's also this tomboy, but she's different, she has this really sweet nice air about her. I love their monent together. When he gave his line about her waiting for May to leave the room so "he" could change I laughed. I awwed when she was worried about him. That talk with Pikachu, and line at the end was wonderful. And no he didn't see her feelings for him either. It's really sweet and kind of reminds me of Hinata

Thread? nope

Altoshipping ( Ash x Latias )

This ship is adorable, Latias is awesome, and they just had great interaction... The way Ash protected her, and they played in the garden, and then she saved him. This ship is just too beyond words. I've liked it ever since I saw Pokemon Heroes, and it's a pity she hasn't been seen again since (I don't think that was Bianca at the end either)

Thread? Thread

Chiko and Bodyslamshipping ( Ash x Chikorita, Bayleef )

Really it's the same thing I think. Chikorita just evolved. Anyway... I like Chikorita's crush on Ash, it just transcends every difference between Pokemon and Human, and she really doesn't care what he is, because she just loves him for who he is. That's really sweet, shows how love happens and strong it can be. Though I've always toyed around with the idea of Bayleef becoming human at least once, whether temporarily or not. Just to see the reaction fro m Ash and her being able to communicate how she really feels

Thread? not exactly, but there is a Human x Pokemon Thread where you can discuss it

Gymshipping ( Brock x Misty )

Brock's always looking for the girl of his dreams, but what if there was more? Misty is one person who truly understands him a lot better than most people, and believe it or not she actually cares whether he gets someone or not; Sometimes I've heard with this ship say that she pulls his ear out of jealousy, but I don't think so. I think she does it to prevent embarrassment and rejection, but I do think she wants what's best for Brock. And Brock would to have a girl who can keep him under control. They are are very interested in romance. And they also had some great moments together in the beginning (like at Mystery at the Lighthouse).

Thread? nope

Masumishipping ( Misty x Max )

I think the idea of Max having a crush on Misty is beyond kawaii. He hasn't had a of lot experience with girls and Misty is kind of like a woman (fro m his standpoint). Everyone (or at least most people I know of) has a crush on someone that's older than them (like a movie star, band member, or so on) as a kid a some point , and Max adoring her is cute. "That girl's got style." to his comments in A Cleffa Hanger and their talk to her lure. It's one cute moment after another. Even if it's onesided I love this ship.

Thread? nope

Egoshipping ( Gary x Misty )

I was converted with a fanfic, a really freaking awesome fanfic, and showed how these two would truly interact with each other. Gary is the sly slightly perverted jerk, and Misty is violent temperamental tomboy... What could be better? He would advance and she would strike back (literally), and so on, it becomes a game of cat and mouse. With Gary trying to win her over and her fighting back all the way... In the end he would have to become a better person to get her to like him, and Misty would have become less judgmental to give him a chance. I think it works well for them

Thread? nope

I'll try to post more tomorrow

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  8. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

~♥* S h i p p i n g L i s t *♥~

- - A n i m e - -

+ Contestshipping (May/Haruka x Drew/Shuu)
    My first official Pokémon pairing. I really enjoyed their rivalry and the romantic hints thrown from each of them, even if most of them came from Drew. I started pairing this after seeing screenshots of the Wynaut episode and fell in love with how they were stuck on an island and helped each other out. Then the roses, the protection Drew tried to give May when she fell into strange situations, etc! I really hope they would show us how they deal with Johto together as friends. So many questions!

+ Respectshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Drew/Shuu) ♥ ♥ ♥
    What started out as a joke between a friend and I turned into one of my OTPs. They weren't exactly rivals but technically they were pretty keen on proving which of them were TOP trainer. Surely Drew could have easily become Ash's rival if he wasn't May's rival already. Throughout the AG saga, they seem to earn each others good side. The rest is my headcanon where Ash bugs the heck out of Drew but doing it out of love and a re-match while Drew constantly tries to get out of it but secretly enjoys it DUNDUN.

+ CafeMochashipping (Cilan/Dento x Ash/Satoshi)
    Another BL favorite. Cilan's really interested in Ash and he has shown it throughout the series. Even Cilan mentions they're “married” later on. Ash on the other hand, has a ton of fun eating Cilan's delicious food. Not to mention they're in sync when it comes to being battle partners. :D I find this pairing really, really cute.

+ Appealshipping (Zoey/Nozomi x Dawn/Hikari)
    I found their interactions really cute. They were almost opposites of each other—Dawn was the huge girly girl and Zoey was the tomboy who wouldn't let herself go down. Both of them had a cool rivalry where they supported each other.

+ Comashipping (Paul/Shinji x Ash/Satoshi)
    In my opinion, one of the greatest rivalries of all. Hands down, the way they tried to display which method of training was more “normal” was great because you have one trainer who smothers his Pokémon with love and the other trainer who sets up intense training sessions to make them strong. Paul likes to deny all interest in Ash but probably enjoys pushing Ash's buttons. Ash on the other hand, really wanted Paul to see the light of his dark methods and personality and wasn't exactly happy when things worked out badly. Not even going to lie, the tension was HOT.

+ Bustershipping (Iris x Georgia/Langley)
    TBA

+ Esteemshipping (Alder x Trip/Shooti)
    TBA

+ Unknownshipping (N x Ash/Satoshi)
    TBA

+ Minamoshipping (Kelly/Kanata x May/Haruka)

- - G a m e - -

+ DualRivalshipping (Cheren x Bianca/Bel) ♥ ♥
    TBA

+ Haganeshipping (Riley/Gen x Roark/Hayato)
    TBA

+ Airplaneshipping (Elesa/Kamitsure x Skyla/Fuuro)
    TBA

+ DarkMistshipping (Cheren x Hugh/Hyuu)
    TBA

+ Honorshipping (Morty/Matsuba x Falkner/Hayato)
    TBA

+ PreciousMetalshipping (Ethan/Gold x Silver)
    TBA

- - M a n g a - -

+ Franticshipping (Ruby x Sapphire)
    TBA

+ Commonershipping (Platinum Berlitz x Dia)
    TBA

+ Gracefulshipping (Wallace/Mikuri x Winona/Nagi)
    TBA

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  9. Toran Frostbite

Toran Frostbite Highrise Above All

Golly. Where to start, eh?

Honorshipping - Morty x Falkner
    Why? I don't need a reason anymore. I just do. It's in my heart, my blood, my soul. I live for the conflict and imagined Romeo/Juliet scenario I conjured in my mind and never, ever left. Cults, opposing gods, tricky family members, lots of hate and blood and love and oh the goodies it brings, the jollies it makes, the stories one can write with this material. ...It is the monster that got away from me. Probably to the point where it's blunted and grey'd with age and mold. But still, I love it. It's just that delicious.

And that's when Eusine isn't involved. *eyebrow waggle*

Ignitionshipping - Flint x Volkner
    I know: everyone either puts Volkner with Roark, Jasmine, or Candice. No one likes Flint because his hair is scary, or because he's like Jun/Barry, but without the part that makes Jun adorable. I like Flint, character design aside. I like how he wants to go out of his way to wrangle a potentially tough trainer to give Volkner the inspiration he needs. And I really like how Platinum smooshes them together in a double battle. With seals! It's perfect! If not for love, then for the camaraderie. You can have the cake and eat it too.

Bouldershipping - Ash x Brock
    Crackiest canon 'ship ever. Crack negates the canon, because crack cannot be canon for the sake of delegation of To-Be-ness, but the crack doesn't negate the canon intepretation-of-facts: Brock has been dogging Ash longer than Misty. What else needs saying? I love this pair because of what is done with them /when/ it's done with them. The hints, yes, few and far between, but when they happen, it's gold. Crossdressing Hoenn episode? Priceless. DP002? Freudian slip-o-rama. The little things? Sweetness. The canon 'ship that will canonically will never be. 8D It's that trippy, but /right/.

Jimshipping - James x Brock
    Big favorite, once upon a time. Eldest boys, Maiden's Peak episode; you had your enemycest all set up for the taking. I was dying over this one because there was so little of it on the net, even now and especially now. Because now, they don't even interact like they used to (which was in a minimal scale). And it...was...pretty. Cute? No. Potential in the future, after this whole fiasco in their lives moved on? Yes. Forgivable? Who wouldn't forgive /James/, of all people? Brock would, so imagining them older then now makes me happy. Happily-ever-after happy.

Hollowshipping - Brock & Paul
    Whatever pattern you're seeing, it's only in your imagination. The brilliant thing about this 'ship is that Paul listens to Brock. He doesn't antagonist him or out-right ignore him/pretend he doesn't exist. There is the basis for confiding, because it's not like Paul already /hasn't/ confessed to Brock things about Reggie we only theorized about, with something akin to trust; X3 he totally opened up to Brock, and that's MORE than Ikari or Comashippers can claim. Trufax, boys and girls.

Gaiashipping - Gardenia x Cheryl
    It had nothing to do with personalities; in reality, they wouldn't last long. However, I fell hard for them individually. These two women made me cry in joy inside. They were nature spirits, so I named it. Then, the anime had them in one episode together. For the first time, one of my dirty, nevermet pleasures had canon basis. And how they did interact. Suddenly, I believed it could be. *_* Not your typical lesbian couple, no no. And the world seemed right. I hearts it, badly.

Gothshipping - Clair x Karen
    Back then, they were my coveted 'dark ladies', my first first real squee into yuri. They're still fun to play with, using the same traditionalist setting I encompass for Johto, feeding off Honorshipping. Just without the whole Romeo/Juliet dynamic. It's just fun that way.

Janeshipping - Jasmine x Janine
    The second yuri 'ship I really got into, and hang onto for sentiment's sake. Then Gen III came along and Flannery made it fun again. But why? I'm not sure. Jasmine was the shy-but-tough woman, the flower with steel petals. Janine was the newbie with aspirations to match her father in skill, and knew she wasn't as good as she could be. The loud one with, in my interpretation, an inferiority complex with the gentle one strong enough to carry men?

Hells, yeah.

Neglectshipping - Brendan x Misty
    My black-sheep dark-horse. Born of a whim and the imagining of an alternate scenario back when Hoenn aired: Ash/Brendan/Misty instead of Ash/May/Brock. But even I knew of the problems that would have caused, visually. But the idea of them meeting still stuck. I used to be a Todd/Misty 'shipper for the sake of Palletshipping, but I 'ship Neglect because I want to, not because I want her disposed of. He's clam, she's fiery (when not in Mommy-mode), it's perfect. ...Not for him, but hey. The hijinks make it fun.

Raccoonshipping - Will x Whitney
    Born of fumes, I'm sure. NorthCircleshipping (Morty/Falkner/Whitney) evolved into this when I realized Whitney, yanno, would "need someone". There's something about Whintey's poppy nature and Will's confidence and likely not used to being torn around like Whitney's capable of that makes this all 'squee'; she's clearly in charge of the relationship, and he can learn human contact through her (the hard way, surely). ...No one believes me when I say Will isn't a sappy weakling, btw. Play Gen II again!

Pokémon bicycling
    I am a Falkner 'shipper. I 'ship aaaaaall these. Every single one.

And I'm not done yet.

Protoman/Kalinka Cossack
    She was around for only one game, but he was the one to rescue her. She's younger than 13 years old, but she'll age. That little Russian girl is the only girl for Blues, hands down. The couple is made of awesome, and I melt for it.

Protoman/Terra
    However, that's not my only OTP. This is. There's no founding for it; there's little founding for any pairings when it comes to the dime-a-dozen villain fodder of the classic games. However, I've fallen accidentally in love before with strange pairings of my or collaborated creation. This isn't different. Terra's a sexy stardroid. With green hair. 'Nuff said.

Shadowman/Crystalman
    Ninja meets mystic. Back when pairing robot masters was cool; mine never caught on. Regardless, it worked in my heart. It woobies me.

Jupiter/Crystalman
    The back-up pairing that doesn't see much light in the classic/X series (in my head, anyway), which usually means I just stick them in the EXE'verse as OCs, since Shadowman.EXE is rather inaccessible in the series.

Any combination of Megaman/Protoman/Bass
    ...What? Hero, archrival, ...whatever people like Protoman and, say, Knuckles are considered in one word.

Dark Protoman.EXE/Eugene Chaud
    My tastes do sometimes border that no-man's land of darkness. How many of your master/servant pairings can be canonically switched up and handed over?

Xigbar/Zexion
    I don't remember where this came from, but it's my baby. No canon interaction until FM+2, but I was on this before then. Though I'm pretty convinced this would and could never happen if their somebodies didn't spark something off first. Their personalities are too wide, otherwise, and without a heart, memories are all they got.

Lexaeus/Zexion
    My original OTP, and apparently, like all "ugly" characters, there was little to go around. But there was just something about how they interacted in RR that seem to put them on a level that didn't include Vexen (who was aloof to either side, regardless of his alliance) and just...giant/small one pairings are COOL. You know they are!

Seifer/Hayner
    ...I 'ship Seifer/Zell. This was an offshoot with better interaction and a lot more room to move in, since he's not exactly a traitor needing excommunication now. They way they argue is the obvious cat-and-dog, buuut...nng.

Pence/Fuu
    My crack OTP. There is nothing to base it on, but I still wrote a oneshot and I heart it madly. Fuu is in utter command and Pence can follow that sort of leadership, especially when she'd cling to his arm more like she owned him rather than liked him.

Rai/Olette
    Gotcha. Nah, I don't 'ship these two. I'd rather put Olette with a KH'd!Zell and Rai with any other KH'd!FF girl...like Relm.

Replica Riku/Naminé
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAH, it's reverse perfection Sora/Kairi (which I don't like much at all). Repliku was /built/ to serve Naminé, and you can't say he doesn't do it well. Everything about him is heartbreaking, and that's always got Naminé in the thick of their soup. I rather do wish Repliku survived, only because Roxas/Naminé/Repliku is ten times better in potential angst than Roxas/Axel (sacrilege!, I know) and Roxas/Naminé.

Tai Kamiya/Hiroaki Ishida
    If Taito was (cleverly and well) ruined by Yamora, this is the next best substitute: if you can't have the son, have the father. A pet pairing of mine, it exists under the foundation Tai always liked Matt (and perhaps Sora, but Matt more) and can see Matt in Hiroaki, who is blessedly divorced. Tai's the pursuer, Hiroaki the "victim", and after much drama of, "You're a kid. Find someone your own age." "But I've decided on you." "And youth is stupid. Do something better with it." ...hee.

Wizardmon/Gatomon (or fused!Sylphimon)
    Wai, who the hell would disagree that Wizardmon and Gatomon made the most heartbreaking couple in the whole series (...well, before Juri and Takato, maybe? Definitely before Kouji/Kouichi)? It was there, man. And I only add Sylphimon because I saw Wizard/Sylphi art and crushed on it for being the yaoi equivalent (shallow? sometimes).

Davis Miyamoto/Ken Ichijouji
    Yamora being canon? Okay. "Kenolei"? D: Dash a dream, why don't they. With a sledgehammer. And some explosives. These two were IT. Nothing else in 02 but THEM. I still swear by those dub lines...even if it was the Kaizer who said them. Still.

Protoman/Cloud Strife
    Born of a beloved crossover between Final Fantasy and Megaman/X. The couple might be dead in the water, as it was hard then, and impossible now, but it holds a special place in my heart. Always~

Xigbar/Deadpool
    NEW OTP. Omg, watching Deadpool in the Hulk VS Wolverine movie was like watching Xigbar: all swagger, all spunk, all crass. Never mind that, at times, they sounded dead-alike (they aren't played by the same person), and they are in love with their guns. If I could just stop loving Cable/Deadpool, I'd be all over it~

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  10. esm8m

esm8m Pokémaniac

I might as well post. I might edit this later if I remember anything else...

Colosseumshipping - Wes x Rui
    Where to start? It's probably my favorite pairing at the moment, at least in Pokémon. There's the fact that it's the two main characters paired together, which I always like doing. Then there's the fact that Wes saved Rui, which is another typical type of pairing I like. And it's at least somewhat hinted at in the game from Rui's side. In addition, it really works well no matter how you characterize Wes. If you portray him as almost completely a villain who only does these heroic things out of self interest (although I've never seen that), Rui can show him the light. If you portray him as conflicted, unsure what to do, then she can guide him towards the right path. And if you portray him as a nice guy who fell in with the wrong people, you get more of the 'hero and damsel in distress' dynamic, which is one of my favorites. There's also the fact that they're about the right age to have a relationship, unlike the typical main character trainer.
    Thread

Ledashipping - Delia x Ho-oh
    Because I fully support the theory that Ho-oh is Ash's father. This is a natural extension. It explains why Ho-oh seems to be hanging around Pallet when there's nothing of interest for a legendary there. Ho-oh (in a human form, because everyone thinks Ash's father is a human) would be the stranger passing through town to talk to Oak, and Delia would be the innocent lab assistant who he shows disproportionate interest in....
    Human x Pokémon Thread

Rangershipping - Lunick x Solana
    There are the hints in the game, which always make a pairing good for me. Then there's the fact that they work together well in missions, giving them a reason to be together. I can also imagine Plusle and Minun cheering them on...

Vatonageshipping - Kate x Keith
    The whole rivals into lovers thing is just classic, especially for Pokémon, where the rivalry dynamic is so important. They also work together well, like Lunick and Solana.
    And there's the time where you have to choose between saving Keith and the Yellow Gem, and you're forced to choose Keith, and there's the time at the very end when you're being sucked into Darkrai's void and he comes swooping in to save you shouting your name...

Hoennshipping - May x Brendan
    This really only works with May from the game, I think. Brendan's really nice, even going so far as to want to give you hints before you fight the Champion. There's also a little bit of the rivalry, and how he takes being beaten so well.
    (I'm just saying him because I always play as a girl - I'm certain May does the same thing.)
    Thread

Fortuneshipping - Dawn x Lucas
    This really works the same way as Hoennshipping, but it's in Sinnoh. Lucas helped you save the world. He also doesn't seem to mind how you completely beat him in terms of everything, even though even his father is somewhat disappointed. And he's helpful, and admires you after you finish the National Dex.
    (Same disclaimer as above.)

Twinleafshipping - Dawn x Jun/Damion
    Since I haven't watched a single episode of the DP show, I can't speak to this in the show. But in the games, there's again the rivalry and the fact that he helped you save the world. He always seems happy to see you, too. And in Diamond and Pearl Adventures, he flirts with the Dawn-equivalent...

Redemptionshipping / Preciousmetalshipping - Silver x Crystal / Silver x Gold
    In the game, my only experience with GSC, they're pretty much the same, just with genders flipped. The player helps Silver realize that being nice isn't the same as being weak. He also doesn't really seem to know how to act around the player, implying he's nervous about something... And it's just fun to say "You're only being so mean because you have a crush on me and you don't want to admit it!".

Pokétherapyshipping - Tory x Wally
    My official 'out there' pairing. Assuming Wally exists in the world of the show, I don't think it's impossible, considering Larousse has the Battle Tower... Both of them have been helped so much by becoming trainers - Wally can see the world, and Tory's now a lot happier than he was at the beginning of the movie. And Wally can help him get over whatever fear he might still have.

Eliwood x Ninian - Fire Emblem
    This one is hinted at so much in the game, that I couldn't not support it. And in their 'A' rank support, he even confesses. There's also how she's so guilt-ridden, and he tells her she doesn't have to be, and how he's saved her... And what with the mood he's in after Chapter 28, it's hard to see how this isn't true.

Link x Tetra - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
    Tetra lets him have the bombs. Gives him a whole night's head start. And doesn't want his hometown to be destroyed. In PH, Link holds her hand and looks so sad when she's turned to stone. And there's the fact that it's such a typical Zelda pairing.
    General Zelda Shipping Thread

Artemis x Holly - Artemis Fowl
    Well, there's the fact that they work together so well and how their personalities complement each other. There's also the hints in The Time Paradox. And the fact that one of my friends probably would kill me if I didn't support this...

I'm officially insane now.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  11. Kipcha

Kipcha Well-Known Member

Some of these may contain spoilers...
    *- Meh, nothing special
    ** - Okay, they're pretty good
    *** - Pretty interesting
    **** - Okay, really like them
    ***** - Best Pairing Ever!​

Pokeshipping ****
    First shipping I ever really supported and hold a special place for me. I enjoy just how Ash and Misty interact with each other, and how they argue but get flustered when someone comments on it. Also, the episode where she and Brock left is what really convinced me that they cared about each other in that sort of way. I just tend to like the childish sort of relationships where they deny it and throw insults back and forth, but you just know that they really care for one another.

Contestshipping ****
    Once again, just their interaction with each other. Their little spats are adorable and I find the rose giving really sweet, not to mention a dead giveaway sign of his affections. Plus, I think they just somehow look cute together. They both also have the same sort of insterests (Contests being the main one, of course) although then tend to have their own styles that I think blend well together.

Inuyasha and Kagome ****
    The second shipping I ever really got into, mostly because I liked Inuyasha so much. Their releationship is... different and a lot of people love to critisize it, but it really is a very sweet relationship in its own little way. Kagome was able to gain his trust over time, and although the ending of both the manga and anime weren't very satisfying, the manga gave hope in the end that these two would be happy together. I also think that they do have a rather different relationship, and they have to work at it to make it work.

Sango and Miroku ***
    What can I say, they both have the weirdest relationship I have ever seen. A perverted monk with an uptight demon slayer, not exactly your average shipping, but it still works in its own little way. Miroku shows in his own way that he cares for Sango, and you know they would both die for the other. And Sango stays with Miroku even knowing about the deadly curse in his hand. They have their sweet little moments and once again, it's unique.

Inuyasha and Kikyou ***
    To a certain extent, I support this pairing. But only for when Kikyou was alive, before the betrayel. After Kikyou died... repeatedly, she became bitter and full of hatred, but still loved him way deep down, and once she realises that the betrayel was a set up by Naraku, she smartened up and concentrated on keeping others from danger and continuing her own way, showing she is able t take care of herself and doesn't need to rely on anyone, depite Inuyasha constantly trying to protect her. And Inuyasha, with her being his first love, will never be able to forget her.

Haruhi and Tamaki *****
    What can I say, funniest pairing ever. Tamaki is a total airhead, but very sweet and incredibly humorous and has a rather angsty past, and even though Haruhi starts to like him, Tamaki must overcome his delusion of being her father. Overall, a very sweet and entertaining pairing that has many twists and turns, and fresh new characters that you don't see in your average manga.

Kyo and Tohru ****
    Okay, perhaps Inuyasha and Kagome aren't that different of a pairing since these two are a lot like them, except Tohru definitely doesn't have a temper to her. She is sweet and caring, while Kyo is a hot head who tends to say things he doesn't mean, making Tohru his ideal sort of girl. She manages to overcome her fear of his 'true form' and accepts him for him. These two have to overcome many challenges and the story does test them in ways that most other pairing wouldn't have to be, and all in all, despite the light hearted themes, it really is a rather dark story underneath.

Hiro and Kisa ***
    Hiro is often seen as rowdy and rude, and nearly never listens to anyone but Kisa. Their relationship would have been better but the head of the Sohma family, Akito, despises affections so one days while walking in the hall, he throws Kisa to the grounds and continues on his way, leaving Hiro with a sobbing Kisa. From that day on, Hiro avoids her, not aware she is being picked on in school until it is too late and Kisa becomes mute and runs away. With the help of Tohru when she returns, she begins to talk again and Hiro grows jealous of the affection Kisa shows Tohru, and is upset that he is no longer the center of her attention and tries to compete against Tohru, not realising Kisa still cares for him very much. For such a youn pair, they have had a very complicated relationship, and it is a really cute pairing.

Airi and Aram ***
    I thought this couple was just sweet all around. Even though she does meet Aram when he is a little kid, I love how their relationship developes and becomes more serious, all stemming from Aram's little crush and his odd curse. Also, the humour of Aram's antics never grow old, and it's hard not to like his character.

Mitsuki and Takuto ***
    Not particularily sure why I like this pairing, but I think it really is adorable. Especially since Takuto was originally sent there to take Mitsuki's soul when she died, along with his partner Meroko, but her passion for singing and lighthearted personality cause him to fall in love with her, but he stubbornly hides it, and Mitsuki is totally oblivious, as most females in these stories are.

Karin and Kazune ****
    With a confusing past in tow, at times this story can be a little hard to follow, but Kazune is really what makes this couple since he cares about Karin so much. I can't really explain all the reasons since it is all woven into the story so well, and I would have to write pages, their interaction is so cute, and in Chu Kazune starts showing some real affection towards the previously oblivious Karin, and they have many challenges to overcome.

Natsume and Mikan *****
    Once again, a story about a girl getting a cold-hearted boy to trust and eventually love her. (I seem to like these kinds of pairings...) Natsume, with his alice bringing his life span steadily down, causes Mikan to grow to worry about him, despite his rude and usually perverted gestures towards her. Natsume isn't sure how to react to his affections until recently because his best and previously only friend Ruka liked her as well. Natsume is unsure of kindness shown towards him sinc he believes he troubles anyone that comes near him, and doesn't want to bother people with his problems. He tries to hide his feelings and tries very hard to protect those around him, not really caring what happens to him in the process. He finds it difficult to express his affections, and usually ends up doing something insulting, or as mentioned before, perverted.

Youichi and Mr Bear *****
    This is a friendship pairing. Youichi, a student others usually try to avoid because of his frightening alice, usually only wants a little attention, and finds that in Mr. Bear, who isn't always willing to spend time with him but usually does, putting away his usual violent personality to play with the lonely boy.

Mikan and Youichi ****
    Once again, a more friendship pairing. At first, Youichi really doesn't like Mikan since he follows Natsume's example, but grows affection for the loud-mouth girl. Their adorable interactions happen often now, showing Youichi climbing onto Mikan's back or into her lap, which he still tries to do when he is in his older form which leads to an awkward looking situation.

Mikan and Mr. Bear****
    And once again, friendship. Mr. Bears creator is dieing in hospital, and to make him better, he wants to use Mikan's alice to steal his soul and give it back to his creator, who eventually refuses the offer, saying he cares too much about Bear to take his life. While trying to convinve Mikan to take his soul, after she shows a lot of reluctance, he defends her against some bullies and eventually gets torn up and soaked, in which Mikan sews him back together and cries for him. Embarresed with affection from someone other then his creator, he starts to follow Mikan around more often, and no longer hits her on sight.

Natsume and Ruka ****
    Once again, friendship. Ruka and Natsume have been friends ever since entering the academy, and Ruka is pretty aware of the things they make Natsume do, and worries constantly while Natsume struggles to keep Ruka happy and smiling. Both are just working to keep the other safe and smiling, while competing for Mikan's affections.

Syaoran and Sakura *****
    One of my favourite couples as well, Sakura and Syaoran are truly the definition of adorable. Starting off on not very good terms, Syaoran eventually grows a crush on Sakura, and spend a season and a half attempting to tell her, only to be constantly interrupted and blushed uncontrollably whenever she gets too close. And both the manga and the anime (Only if you watch the second movie) end nicely, although the ending of the manga is much better.

Kenshin and Kaoru****
    An very different relationship. Kaoru is a teacher at a martial arts dojo, and meets the wanderer, Kenshin, whom is actually the legendary Battousai, who abandoned his killing ways. Although his Battousai side is awakened when entering battle, Kenshin is known for being pleasant and easily confused, and although Kaoru tends to be a little violent and hot headed, both of them really care for each other.

Sana and Akito****
    This pairing is very similar to Natsume and Mikan in Gakuen Alice. Sana is a loudmouth girl who just happens to be a celebrity on a hit TV show, and Akito is a bully in her class. He is seen as a leader, and allow he never actually orders students to do anything, he does nothing to stop them from being rowdy in class, but stops the other students from picking on Sana, even though she often rebels and insults him. As Sana begins blackmailing him to get him to stop the ridiculous antics of their class mates, she learns that Akito's homelife isn't going well, and does everything in her power to help the boy, while Akito returns the favour later on in the series. Both have some very intimate moments, and over all, there are some dark parts to the story, such as a boy who delusioned himself into believing Akito to be his best friend and is forced to realise Akito doesn't even know his name, leading him to a 'paired suicide', claiming that if Akito died with him, he would be forgiven. And through this event, he stabs Akito in the arm, causing him to lose mobility. There are some interesting points to the story, and they really are quites a pair.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  12. kawaii-lurve

kawaii-lurve kawaii!

THE KAWAII Y LIST

OTPY

YFranticShipping [Ruby Y Sapphire]
    Rating - YYYYY

A canon and opposite attract pairing. It’s weird enough to see a sissy guy and a tomboyish girl and to make things more complicated, the writer made them confess to each other, causing many people to support this weird and also canon shipping. Personally, the pairing always makes me laugh when I saw their bickering scenes. It’s so funny that Sapphire’s desperately trying to make Ruby remember their confession and yet Ruby tried to be in denial.

YTakouji/Koukuya [Kouji Minamoto Y Takuya Kanbara]
    Rating - YYYYY

My second yaoi shipping, the first being PuzzleShipping [Yugi and Yami Yugi] which I don't really support it now. I was watching Digimon Frontier again randomly when this pairing just 'click'. Kouji was always saving Takuya from Duskmon, IceDevimon, Cherubimon, Lucemon and perhaps more, ending up injured. Thus, Takuya ended up holding him and even piggyback him. Aww, isn't that cute?

YHomuMado/MadoHomu [Homura Akemi Y Madoka Kaname]
    Rating - YYYYY

My first Yuri pairing. I liked how Homura is willing to create so many timelines just to save Madoka. So sweet~

YRyuki [Ryo Akiyama Y Ruki Makino]
    Rating - YYYYY

This was a ship that I supported after reading a fanfiction. Even though I have watched Digimon Tamers when I was young, I just couldn't understand the plot and had little memories of what it was about. So, I went to re-watched it again a few weeks ago and loved all the interaction between Ryo and Ruki. One like teasing the other, making the other one annoyed. How cute. And they are the Digimon King and Queen. Sounds nice?

YTakari [Takeru Takaishi Y Hikari Yagami]
    Rating - YYYYY

You've got to love this pairing. They have so much in common - from being the youngest during 01 series to having protective brothers to having digimons who digivolve into angels. Geez, even when their digimon armour digivolve, they look almost the same!! "The light inside your heart is called hope" Isn't this obvious enough? They belonged to each other.

Pokémon MangaY

YAgencyShipping [BlackY White]
    Rating - YYYY

To tell you the truth, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE STORYLINE IS ABOUT. Maybe bits and pieces of it since I kinda read the summary. I was finding the Pokemon Special Pictures that I lost when I had to replace my hard disk and found some Black/White pictures and they looked CUTE together~ That's why I like this shipping, I guess, cause it's C-U-T-E!

YMangaAdvanceShipping [Red Y Sapphire]
    Rating - YYYY

It’s weird that I don’t like AdvanceShipping and yet I like this pairing. This is a random pairing that I thought of when I’m bored and when I thought of it later, I started to like this pairing as both of them like to battle and be the hero who defeat evil organization in order to save the world.

YMangaQuestShipping [Gold Y Crystal]
    Rating - YYYY

Another opposite attract pairing. Gold’s a happy-go-lucky boy while Crystal’s a serious girl. When they are together, they will always end up arguing and Crystal scolding Gold for his careless mistake. It’s funny that they always argue yet help each other.

YOldRivalShipping [Green Y Blue]
    Rating - YYYY

Pesky girl, a comment Green always used to describe Blue. Sometime I wonder why I like this shipping; perhaps it’s because of their interaction and Green constantly calling Blue a pesky girl whenever he has a chance.

YSpecialShipping [Red Y Yellow]
    Rating - YYYYY

A cute shipping as Red’s always too dense to know anything. Their fingers are linked together by strings for two occasions. At the end of GSC saga, when Misty called, Yellow is feeling sort of uncomfortable, afraid that Misty would steal Red away from her. So it’s kind of obvious that she like Red. At the end of the FRLG saga, Red is carrying Yellow in a cute bride style way.

Pokémon AnimeY

YContestShipping [Drew Y May]
    Rating - YYYYY

Another rival pairing. I like how the two rivals keep on argue and Drew giving May red roses, which represents love. He doesn’t give other girls roses and only gives May roses. Why give May only? Simple - 'Cause he likes her. And it’s not like everyday is Valentine Day and yet he gives her a red rose whenever he saw her.

Digimon AnimeY

YJenkato [Jenrya LiY Takato Matsuda]
    Rating - YYYY

There's a WIDE range of names for this shipping: Leekato, Henkato, etc. But I like the name Jenkato the best so I used this name. So why this pairing? Well, to be frank, I actually kinda supported Jukato (Takato and Juri) cause it seemed to be the most obvious shipping. But, one day, I was looking for new fanfictions to read and stumbled onto this writer: Taiki Matsuki. He wasn't really the writer, just the uploader. Anyway, since I loved long stories, I decided to read and give this shipping a try and to my surprise, I actually loved the shipping. It must be due to the way the writer wrote it. I liked how best friends become a couple.

-list to be update if I can think of more-

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  13. Northern Lights

Northern Lights [BritishSarcasm]

OMG ~.:NL:.~ has a Shipping List?!
    Yes indeed Munchkins

NaruSaku;
    I was NaruHina first, but she annoyed me with her lack of a backbone, so i gave Foxy-Kun Sakura instead XD

KibaHina;
    Yeah, Hinata got Dog boy instead, but she's happy

ShikaTema;
    Was my first serious pairing X3, but then i discovered NaruSaku and it got pushed out TT.TT

HitsuKarin;
    I don't care if it's crack or if it originated from ONE filler episode - it created and entire freakin' army >D and i LOVE it!

IchiSenna;
    What? so it's Bleach - good characters never die, do they? Senna is still alive ... somewhere

GinMatsu;
    The chemistry is painted in acryllics - it's very prominent >]

IshiOhri;
    Because Ishida blushes whenever she makes a comment about him or something suggestive ¬.¬

RenjiRukia;
    Young Love, Childhood friends, etc.

HitsuMatsu;
    It's called Fandom for a reason *shrugs*

----

GinHitsu + IchiHitsu;
    >3 any Yaoi pairing with Hitsu in it is usually gonna be good imo ... >///<

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  14. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.

W e l c o m e . T o . M y . L a i r
    Said the Spider to the Fly

Well howdy, everyone! I've been meaning to post here for quite some time, and I finally got motivated to do so. I think that a few of you will be surprised to see what's in this post x3

Hurrah for HTML coding and such 8D

Legend
    [img139]http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5418/1starks4.jpg[/img139] 1 star - why do I support this, again?
    [img139]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8949/15starsot4.jpg[/img139] 1.5 stars - Meh, not really feeling it~
    [img139]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6180/2starspm4.jpg[/img139] 2 stars - It's good, but...
    [img139]http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/3624/25starswi8.jpg[/img139] 2.5 stars - Not bad, but not great
    [img139]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/1002/3starsob3.jpg[/img139] 3 stars - I like it!
    [img139]http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8742/35starszs3.jpg[/img139] 3.5 stars - Mild risk of obsession
    [img139]http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/6536/4starspy2.jpg[/img139] 4 stars - Give me liberty, or give me ship
    [img139]http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6127/45starsmm0.jpg[/img139] 4.5 stars - Love love love it~
    [img139]http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4136/5starsec4.jpg[/img139] 5 stars - Obsession, thy name is perfection <3

I'm putting them in alphabetical order - so much easier to keep track - and I'll upgrade as I go. So far, all I have is a very incomplete list of Pokémon ships. And a lot of them involve Satoshi/Ash. So, um, you've been warned XD

Pokémon

3ShiShipping (Satoshi/Ash x Shigeru/Gary x Hiroshi/Ritchie)
    Well, it involves 2 people from my OTP, and the third one is a clone of Ash ^_^ So it's like, double the fun for Mr. Gary over here ;D *shot*
    [img139]http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/3624/25starswi8.jpg[/img139]

49erShipping (Tougan/Byron x Hyouta/Roark)
    Don't laugh. I keep seeing pics from the Canalave episodes, and omg, the pairing looks like fun! >D I dun really care if it's incest, cuz I don't support the sexual-ness, but I'll be damned if they didn't retain that awesome chemistry in the dub.
    [img139]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/1002/3starsob3.jpg[/img139]

4ShiShipping (Satoshi/Ash x Shigeru/Gary x Hiroshi/Ritchie x Shinji/Paul)
    Kinda like 3Shi, except we get to involve Paul~ Gary x Paul would be hysterical to start with, so plonk Ash & his clone in there, and massive lulz ensue.

AerialShipping (Satoshi/Ash x Hajime/Kellyn)
    I saw those Riolu episodes on TV after all these people pestering me to, and... wow! O_O I absolutely adore Kellyn <3 He seems like the type who would totally back up Ash, no matter what. Plus, that bit at the end, when they worked together in that cave to rescue Riolu once and for all... *swoon* It is a damn travesty that Kellyn won't be back any time soon, because he is just so awesome ^-^
    [img139]http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8742/35starszs3.jpg[/img139]

AlfShipping (Satoshi/Ash x Masato/Max)
    The way they met - Max pretending to be a Gym Leader, and kinda... fanning over Ash - was so awesome! Max is a bit young, though, so I don't really support it other than platonically. They really are good friends, though ^^ And in the Jirachi movie, when Ash gave that little speech about letting good friends go, I was just like "skfd09yih4ke HUG NAO!"
    [img139]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6180/2starspm4.jpg[/img139]

AlloyShipping (Shigeru/Gary x Gen/Riley)
    I like this cuz, well, they're both pretty sexy, no? At the very least, Gary would be intrigued by Riley's cool aura powers, and want to study them. And, they're well-dressed, right?

AlmostStraightShipping (Shigeru/Gary x Satoko/Ashley [Satoshi/Ash in drag])
    It is my OTP, but with a sex change XD Has yet to happen in the animé, but I bet you any money that if it did, Gary would hit on him... her... whatever. XD Hilarious crack would ensue, and the fanarts are adorable. And that, my friends, is why I love this ship ^^

AppealShipping (Nozomi/Zoey x Hikari/Dawn)
    *looks around* Dang, is this the only yuri ship on here? Ah well. Anyway, Appeal! Well, from the get-go, Zoey piqued Dawn's interest, and it's pretty safe to say that Zoey looks like... a stereotypical... well, you know. No reason to state the obvious. Anyway. There's some kind of fascination going on between them; Dawn constantly has flashbacks to Zoey's advice, and has improved her tactics based on these comments. Plus, it seems that Zoey is like, laying traps for Dawn or something, lol.

AuraProtectShipping (Satoshi/Ash x Gen/Riley)
    That bit in the Iron Island episode, when Riley comes out of nowhere, scoops Ash up, and jumps away? Come on, it was cute. I was all like OMFG YES! <3 Plus, Riley looks like Sir Aaron. I like that.

BishieShipping (Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul)
    First let me say; Mel-Girl did it. Moving on; I like this ship cuz they're both good looking *shot* See, in order for Shinji to be shippable with anyone, he has to have some sort of respect for the other person. I figure Gen has to be someone Shinji respects, cuz he's got that awesome rep, and so Shinji would probably think of him as someone to respect. Based on Mel-Girl's rendition of Gen's personality [who has yet to appear in the anime, so], Gen's the kind of person Shinji would protect ^_^
    [img139]http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/6536/4starspy2.jpg[/img139]

BoulderShipping (Satoshi/Ash x Takeshi/Brock)
    Oh gosh, the crack!canon ship that will never be real canon. I love this because Brock has been tagging along with Ash since day 1, well minus the Orange League. He cooks, he cleans, he prolly washes Ash's undies every day thus making it hard for me to actually respect this ship ^^; We don't get a whole lot of moments, but when they happen, they are done to perfection. That moment when Brock forgot Ash was in drag? FREAKING HYSTERICAL. Gotta love this ship <3

BreederShipping (Takeshi/Brock x Yuki/Suzie)
    I loved this ship so much <3 They have the best chemistry, they're both breeders, and Brock too care of her Vulpix for eons! When I saw that idiot Zane (or something), that Suzie was gonna open shop with, I think my heart broke in two. They were freaking perfect for each other, and that stupid kid wrecked it. *smashes head on a wall*

ChampionShipping (Satoshi/Ash x Wataru/Lance)
    For the longest time in Johto, I shipped this. They worked so well together at the Lake of Rage! Then, when we got to see Lance again in Hoenn... sigh, what a dream come true! <3 Lance is very tall and heroic, Ash can easily look up to him ^_^

ColdCoffeeShipping (Shinji/Paul x Jun/Barry)
    Fanboy!Jun = YESPLZ. He is the exact opposite of Shinji, and that's what makes me love it. Because, no matter how cruel Shinji is, Jun will just bounce right back like the rubber ball he is ^_^ Definitely something you need when you're dealing with Shinji <<'

CollideShipping (Satoshi/Ash x Jun/Barry)
    Jun running into Ash, like how he does in the games, is absolutely adorable. (#1 reason why I love this ship.) He and Ash have a lot of the same traits, so when they get into arguments, is hilarious, because of the fact that their similar personalities just make for awesome chemistry <3 Plus, Jun traveled around with them, so it was more than a regular old cameo ;3

ComaShipping (Satoshi/Ash x Shinji/Paul)
    Let me first say that I used to despise Paul with every fiber of my being. You know, that ship grew on me, actually, when Turtwig evolved. I came to an understanding on Paul (which is a long story), and thus what cemented my love for this ship. Oh, and Paul is similar to Gary in a few ways... XD
    Thread~

ContestShipping (Shuu/Drew x Haruka/May)
    From the beginning: I loved this ship. The way Drew would annoy the crap outta May, and how she worked hard to beat him, was just awesome <3 He kept giving her roses, and saying things to make her blush, and I kept squealing going "omggg it's gonna be canon! <3" That one time when he gave her a rose, and May's mom was like, 3 feet away... oh gosh, that was just the icing on the cake ^_^ And now, they're both in Johto (with Harley wtf), so I'm confident there's moar actions we don't even know about >D
    Thread~
    [img139]http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6127/45starsmm0.jpg[/img139]

CookieShipping (Harley x HarukaMay)
    Don't worry, kiddies; I support it purely platonically; therefore, I support it in the way that they would be girlfriends 4 lyf~ Staying up late, having slumber parites, doing each other's hair and makeup and talking about boys. Because you cannot deny that Harley is fabulous ^o^

DarkStreakShipping (Shigeru/Gary x Shinji/Paul
    If we're talking jerk!Gary with Paul, this'd probably be a match made in hell. Both of them are extremely arrogant and proud, and they have the potential to spark so much heated sexual tension. Lower rating given on account of Gary's current personality.

HadouShipping (Satoshi/Ash x Sir Aaron)
    They kinda look alike... kinda. And they almost have the same aura. Who wouldn't want a hot hero's aura? XP Plus, Ash looks great in his clothes.

HeatTagShipping (Hikari/Dawn x Kouhei/Conway)
    Yay, my only Conway ship XD I love it for the obvious reason that Conway's creeping is actually kind of funny to me. Sometimes, it weirds me out, but he's just such a funny little nerd to me. That's what Dawn needs; she needs a little nerd who will love her, not some stud muffin who will use her and dump her. Such an unlikely pair but I <3 it~

HeartSwapShipping (Satoshi/Ash x Jackie Walker)
    I got vibes from Jackie, man. I got the 'I know he's so young but he's kinda cute' vibes. Jackie's kind of a jerk, but Ash looked up to him. It was so cute when he ran around shouting "Ranger Ash, ready for duty!" <333 Very cute, how he wants to mimic Jack ^_^

IgnitionShipping (Oba/Flint x Denji/Volkner)
    They know each other in the games... Flint says to the Player that he looks forward to seeing you battle after you defeat Volkner. They hang out in Platinum! You get to have a wicked awesome double battle with them! :D Plus, their personalities kind of balance out. Flint injects a lot of fun, but Volkner also brings it down to a more acceptable level.

KrazyShipping (Nyasu/Meowth x Pikachu)
    You bet I love this ship. I've loved it since... hm, since probably the Orange Islands, when Pikachu and Meowth got lost together for the first time. Right now, though, it's more of a one-sided ship on Meowth's part, but I still love it. It's the first (and pretty much only) Pokémon x Pokémon ship I support. Their rivalry makes for great chemistry, but those episodes where they end up on a journey alone are awesome~ <3
    [img139]http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6127/45starsmm0.jpg[/img139]

LeagueShipping (Satoshi/Ash x Hiroshi/Ritchie)
    The fact that Richie is practically Ash's clone is why I love this ship XD They had a great friendship during the Indigo League, and they both own a Pikachu. It's not very high up on my favorites, mostly because we haven't seen or heard from Ritchie in eons, but it would certainly re-instill my love for it if he came back.

NaiveShipping (Satoshi/Ash x Kojiro/James)
    Nobody laugh! I think the only reason I like this ship is because of Katsu Koneko. She posted a NaiveShipping fanart in the Shipping Pictures thread, and I thought it was really cute ^^ Also, James is easily the mildest member of the group, making him the easiest to ship with someone.
    [img139]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8949/15starsot4.jpg[/img139]

PalletShipping (Satoshi/Ash x Shigeru/Gary)
    OTP~ <3 Yes sir, my beautiful OTP in all its glory. I was actually converted to this ship a couple of years ago, and I brought the love to Serebii when I came back after my hiatus this year :3 Despite the fact that it's more popular in Japan, I am determined to spread the love! The chemistry is amazing, from the ancient days of their rivalry to today's fresh episodes. The hints, though few these days, are pretty strong if you think about it for a second or two. I'm working hard for this awesome ship of mine, and I shall never stop loving it <3
    Thread~
    [img139]http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4136/5starsec4.jpg[/img139]

Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Coming Soon

Misc. Fandoms
    Coming soon

I'll finish this list when I don't feel as bored @_@ And feel moar like coding.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  15. Mel-Girl

Mel-Girl left. right.

Mel-Girl's Shipping List!

Mel-Girl's Shipping List
    •°under construction°•

Here are the ships so far and I will edit with reasons later. =D Beware! It's long. XD

EDIT: Okay, what the fudge, cuz I ship so much... I'll just do a Pokemon section, a Yu-Gi-Oh section and then an Other section for my top pairings of other fandoms. Holy hell. XDD I'll redo the coding crap later too.

Pokemon
    Aerialshipping - Hajime/Kellyn x Satoshi/Ash
    Beaconshipping - Denji/Volkner x Hikari/Dawn
    Bishieshipping – Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul
    Cableshipping - Gen/Riley x Denji/Volkner
    Cavaliershipping - Shigeru/Gary x Hikari/Dawn
    Collideshipping – Satoshi/Ash x Jun/Barry
    Compassionateshipping - Kotone/Soul x Denji/Volkner
    Contestshipping - Shuu/Drew x Haruka/May
    EliteUndershipping - Goyo/Lucian x Ryou/Aaron
    Energyshipping - Denji/Volkner x Hyouta/Roark
    Ghenjishipping – Denji/Volkner x Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul
    GirlPowershipping - Hikari/Dawn x Shirona/Cynthia
    Haganeshipping - Gen/Riley x Hyouta/Roark
    HeatTagshipping - Kouhei/Conway x Hikari/Dawn
    Heiseishipping - Reiji/Reggie x Hikari/Dawn
    HoennChampionshipping - Daigo/Steven Stone x Haruka/May
    Hueshipping - Haruka/May x Nozomi/Zoey
    Ikarishipping - Hikari/Dawn x Shinji/Paul
    IronWillshipping - Hikari/Dawn x Gen/Riley
    Keepershipping - Kotone/Soul x Hayato/Falkner
    Minamoshipping - Haruka/May x Kanata/Kelly
    Palletshipping - Satoshi/Ash x Shigeru/Gary
    Pandorashipping - Hikari/Dawn x Saturn
    Penguinshipping - Hikari/Dawn x Kengo/Kenny
    Pokeshipping - Satoshi/Ash x Kasumi/Misty
    Respectshipping - Satoshi/Ash x Shuu/Drew
    Scenarioshipping - Shigeru/Gary x Satoshi/Ash x Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul
    Shatteredshipping - Kotone/Soul x Shinji/Paul
    SoulSilvershipping - Kotone/Soul x Kamon
    Tiramisushipping - Kotone/Soul x Jun/Barry
    TwinLeafshipping - Hikari/Dawn x Jun/Barry
    Vicktoreeshipping - Kouki/Lucas x Mai/Marley

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
    Angstshipping - Marik Ishtar x Ryou Bakura
    Azureshipping - Seto Kaiba x Anzu Mazaki/Téa Gardner
    Bondageshipping - Yami no Marik x Ryuuji Otogi/Duke Devlin
    Cageshipping - Yami no Yugi x Yami no Bakura x Marik Ishtar
    Changeshipping - Ryuuji Otogi x Marik Ishtar
    Cheershipping - Ryuuji Otogi/Duke Devlin x Shizuka Kawai/Serenity Wheeler
    Citronshipping - Thief King Bakura x Marik Ishtar
    Conspireshipping - Yami no Marik x Yami no Bakura x Marik Ishtar x Ryou Bakura
    Darkshipping - Yami no Bakura x Yami no Yugi
    Deathshipping - Yami no Marik x Ryou Bakura
    Devotionshipping - Katsuya Jounouchi/Joey Wheeler x Anzu Mazaki/Téa Gardner
    Diceshipping - Yami no Bakura x Ryuuji Otogi/Duke Devlin
    Fetishipping - Yami no Marik x Yami no Bakura x Marik Ishtar
    Gemshipping - Thief King Bakura x Ryou Bakura
    Heartshipping - Yugi Muto x Ryou Bakura
    Irateshipping - Marik Ishtar x Katsuya Jounouchi/Joey Wheeler
    Manipulashipping - Marik Ishtar x Anzu Mazaki/Téa Gardner
    Mastershipping - Seto Kaiba x Ryuuji Otogi/Duke Devlin
    Mnemoshipping - Yami no Yugi x Marik Ishtar
    Peachshipping - Yugi Muto x Anzu Mazaki/Téa Gardner
    Persevereshipping - Ryuuji Otogi/Duke Devlin x Anzu Mazaki/Téa Gardner
    Polarshipping – Katsuya Jounouchi/Joey Wheeler x Mai Kujaku/Mai Valentine
    Powershipping - Seto Kaiba x Marik Ishtar
    Prideshipping – Yami no Yugi x Seto Kaiba
    Puppyshipping - Seto Kaiba x Katsuya Jounouchi/Joey Wheeler
    Puzzleshipping – Yami no Yugi x Yugi Muto
    Revolutionshipping - Yami no Yugi x Anzu Mazaki/Téa Gardner
    Sedateshipping - Marik Ishtar x Shizuka Kawai/Serenity Wheeler
    Shrimpshipping - Dinosaur Ryuzaki/Rex Raptor x Insector Haga/Weevil Underwood
    Silentshipping - Seto Kaiba x Shizuka Kawai/Serenity Wheeler
    Softshipping - Ryou Bakura x Shizuka Kawai/Serenity Wheeler
    Tendershipping - Yami no Bakura x Ryou Bakura
    Thiefshipping – Yami no Bakura x Marik Ishtar
    Tieshipping - Hiroto Honda/Tristan Taylor x Miho Nosaka
    Tornshipping - Yami no Bakura x Marik Ishtar x Ryou Bakura
    Trustshipping - Seto Kaiba x Ishizu Ishtar
    Vaseshipping - Atem x Mana
    Wishshipping - Katsuya Jounouchi x Yugi Muto

Other
    Axis Powers Hetalia
    China x Japan
    Okay, China's another one of my favourites and I love ep 16 with China and him helping Japan develop. And they like to sit and watch the moon together. And it became love from the moment China hit Japan with his pans and stuff! 8DDD Okay not really. They're just damn fine looking together so this somehow became my Hetalia OTP. <3

Black Cat
    Train Heartnet x Creed Diskenth
    Right, I shipped this from the moment the two interact. And apparently the mangaka admitted that Creed was actually gay for Train, which already made it awesome. And the way Creed obsesses over Train, trying to get him onto his side, wanting Train to see things the way he saw it. I seriously love that aspect of Creed. And secretly, Train wants some Creed too but he tries to hide it by romping with Sven, which I also quite like every now and then too. :eek: But yes, Creed and Train is like, the only pairing in Black Cat I fully support like a mad woman. XD

BLEACH
    Orihime Inoue x Uryu Ishida
    Okay, this is serious OTP time. I love Uryu so much. I love how much he cares for Orihime and the way he always wants to protect her but the sad aspect of how she loves Ichigo, not him. It's a pairing that has like, tons of aspects I love in a shipping. Crack, fluff but certain sad romantic aspects. Uryu knows Orihime very well too and he's aware of her feelings and he respects those feelings and he respects her for her. I just wish Orihime realised that Uryu was the guy who was always there for her and I mean, for her. He was going to go to rescue her by himself, he wanted to even if it wasn't very logical doing it on his own. And in recent chapters of Bleach, he comes back and I can't go on without giving spoilers. In any case, OTP. <3

Death Note
    Matt x Mello
    Gawd, these is like, a sexy pairing. I read a good ship manifesto on it. If only Matt appeared more and we got more depth on the connection between Mello and Matt. I definitely love the fact that one seems to be in the game for the thrill while the other is stressing over coming out on top and he needs Mr Thrills Guy to help him out and when Mr Thrills Guy isn't being as helpful, Mr I Wanna Be No.1 Guy isn't satisfied. They both care about each other and the potnetial dynamic I needed to see more of looks to be a fun ride. Btw Mr Thrills Guy = Matt, Mr I Wanna Be No.1 Guy = Mello. XD Death Note OTP. <3

Fruits Basket
    Kyo Sohma x Tohru Honda
    This = Fruits Basket OTP. It's so cute. I love Kyo heaps and I know there's a lot of pain he has gone through in his life. And I love how Tohru heals that pain, she's always there for him, she wants to save him from that pain and Kyo recognises that and appreciates what she does for him. But at the same time, he's unsure because he doesn't want her fully in his world of pain which he believes is inescapable. He doesn't want her hurt in the end but he also loves her. Gawd, I love Kyo's side to this so much that I can't even bring myself to ship him with others. Insane. XD In any case, this ship is <3

Full Metal Alchemist
    Edward Elric x Winry Rockbell
    Okay, this is like, my FMA OTP and generally one of my fave couples across the fandoms I like. I love the fact they're childhood friends, it gives them history and generally sets forth the fact that they have a tight bond. Even though they randomly argue, they still trust each other and care for each other. I love how Winry wants to be there for him and help him through his misfortunes. It's also very sweet how Ed wants her to stay away in fear of her getting hurt - he wants to protect her so much. It's already been confirmed in the manga that she loves him and I think he feels the same. X3
    Edward Elric x Ling Yao
    My god, these two... The dynamic is totally great, I love it. Ling is such a cute ditz at times and seems not to understand when Ed's annoyed at him. It provides for some great lulz. Not to mention they're both bishie. But they can work as a team and they do look out for each other. And when Greed goes into Ling's body, I just find the pairing to be even cooler, cuz Greed!Ling is one sexy bad-*** and yet there's some of the cute omg yay!Ling in there and Ed wants that Ling back, I know it. XD Oh and Ling gets a kick out of listening in the conversations where Ed's involved to make sure Ed isn't cheating on him. 8D

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Itsuki Koizumi x Haruhi Suzumiya
    Yuki Nagato x Ryoko Asakura

Naruto
    Kiba Inuzuka x Shikamaru Nara
    Kiba Inuzuka x Ino Yamanaka
    Ino Yamanaka x Shikamaru Nara

Rurouni Kenshin
    Kenshin Himura x Sanosuke Sagara

Shakugan no Shana
    Shana x Yuji Sakai
    Khamsin Nbh’w x Kazumi Yoshida
    Shana x Keisaku Sato

Toradora!
    Ryuuji Takasu x Minori Kushieda
    Ryuuji Takasu x Ami Kawashima

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  16. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Yep. Sonic's got a shipping list.
    Ironically, I have no Sonic pairings.​

***** = Supporter to the brink of obsession
    **** = Hella' like it
    *** = Support it, but not enough to search for fanservice for it
    ** = Eh....kinda
    * = Wait a minute, I support this?

Pokeshipping (Ash X Misty) (*****) : Anyone who even remotely knows me should kno
    w how much I like this ship. The first ship I supported and even realized could exist, I have searched high and low within the old episodes for any inclination of a hint of SatoKasu. When I got back into the fandom about 2 years ago, I did give up on the shipping when I saw Ash traveling with May. But, when I did some research, and saw the open-ended ness Gotta Catch Ya' Later had, I went right back to this shipping, thinking it still has some potential for hints to crop up. No, I'm not giving up on this shipping!

Advanceshipping (****) : During my hiatus from the fandom, the only glimpses from the anime I had seen were the Pokemon movies; Movie 6 in particular. Back when I thought that every anime had to have at least one pairing become canon, I automatically assumed that SatoHaru would have to become canon; May's wish pendant further confirmed my assumptions. However, upon seeing Gotta Catch Ya Later, I instantly became an anti-Advanceshipper, and avoided anything SatoHaru related. Nowadays, I have mellowed out, and have gone back to reading the Advanceshipping fics, which, admittedly, are the better made and planned out, on average, of all of the other shipping fics. And I particularly enjoyed Ash's and May's moment under the moon at the Wallace Cup.

....However, I have yet to see "The Bicker the Better"....

MorpheusShipping (****) : The first alternate Ash shipping to Pokeshipping I supported since my fierce anti-shipper days. I guess it's because Ash and Angie acted the same way Ash and Misty did back in Kanto. Sure, there really is no promise for this ship I still like it XD

Contestshipping (***) : Originally supporting this for the sake of defending Pokeshipping, I realized that this ship actually had some hints to go with it, that eventually became stronger as the Battle Frontier ended. Brianna, the Grand Festival, post-Grand Festival, it is all there. But I cringe when I see a Contestshipping fic; I just can't get sucked into them like I can with Pokeshipping. Maybe it's because they are usually the same generic plot :/

Handymanshipping (***) : The same applies with Contestshipping, with the difference being that I really got into the ship. I like the typical popular blond X kind-hearted guy pairings, and this is no exception. There need to be more Handymanshipping fics.

Penguinshipping/Cavaliershipping/HeatTagshipping/Ikarishipping/Twinleafshipping/pretty much any Dawn ship that isn't Pearl (**) : Eh, I really don't like Dawn that much; sure, she's a good character, but I see her as May 2.0, despite the differences. That said, I really can't get into the Dawn shippings that much, but I do see the hints that each ship has, and I like them.

Rocketshipping (**) : Same applies to the Dawn ships: TR are great characters, I just don't get sucked into them, and the same applies to the ship.

Luckshipping/Breedershipping (**) : Hey, Brock needs to have someone. Might as well have the girls that in my opinion, had the best interaction with him.

Novelshipping (*) : For those that don't know, Novelshipping is Paul X Misty (where they got the name, I have no idea...). Cold hearted guy with the fiercely independent girl, that's a no brainer for me. Though I will stand for Pokeshipping, I would find it very amusing if she went off Ash's arch-rival.

Cookieshipping (*) : Ho ho, YES. May's and Harley's character interactions are just awesome and humorous, and like this shipping for those reasons. I wouldn't go so far as ship it for romantic reasons, but the interactions.....the interactions, man....

Son Gohan X Videl Satan (*****) : This is probably the first ship I got into when I realized the concept of romance and shipping. They may have started off rough, but Videl eventually warmed up to Gohan during their training sessions together. And I really admired her faith in Gohan when she remained convinced that Gohan had not been killed by Majin Buu, the only one of the Z Fighters to believe so, and as such the only one to be right. Yeah, this ship is golden to me, and will always remain one of my favorites. Glad that TOEI animation decided to close up the Majin Buu arc with them married (I have no access to the manga, and as such do not know if Toriyama continued on; I have heard that he ended it immediately after Kid Buu was annihilated by the Spirit Bomb.

.....It's a shame that Gohan's character was tarnished at the Buu arc. Maybe my take on the shipping would have changed if his personality from the Cell arc was unchanged.

Krillin X Android No. 18 (****) : Another pairing I like. Krillin had tried so hard to get himself a girlfriend/wife throughout the series, and he finally gets one in the form of a android-incarnate human. Gold.

Son Gohan X Android No. 16
    (***) :
    [IMG200]http://thumbnail.search.aolcdn.com/truveo/images/thumbnails/02/1A/021A99166CC627.jpg[/IMG200]

[IMG200]http://thumbnail.search.aolcdn.com/vsthumb5/tn/8C/1D/8C1DF18B1EE069309BC54E.jpg[/IMG200]

[IMG200]http://th02.deviantart.com/fs37/300W/i/2008/258/9/e/Son_Gohan_SSJ_2_by_shadsonic2.jpg[/IMG200] (Credit)

Do I really need to say it?

I may update later; I can't decide.

17. Kashmir

Kashmir Welcome to Zaun!

[_//Life in :: T 3 C H N ! C O L O R

[_//Format :: Alphabetical

W.I.P.

Series
    ♠... - Shipping name
    ::Character x Character
    x Reason.

♠ - Support
    ♠♠ - Occasionally search
    ♠♠♠ - Could write about/roleplay
    ♠♠♠♠ -Fangirl over. x:
    ♠♠♠♠♠ - OTP ftw. c:

[_//The list ::

{Final Fantasy: X

♠♠♠ - AurRikku
    :: Sir Auron x Rikku
    I swear, I don't like pedo!bears. Just something about them tickles my fancy. I think it's the same concept here as it is with Zemyx and Banelo. Sir Auron's wise and experienced in the ways of the world, as well as level-headed with that want to protect(as is made obvious by his profession, even in death). Whereas Rikku's bubbly and playful. She's not totally naive to the ways of the world, but there's things she doesn't fully understand, things that Sir Auron would teach her about. Rikku's a strong girl and could take it(I realize how that sounds, and I don't mean it that way, I swear). In return, Rikku seems the type to devote herself to trying to make Sir Auron happy and bring him out in the sun for a bit of fun.
    So let's all pretend Sir Auron isn't dead and isn't old enough to be her father for this pair. D;

♠♠♠ - Wakku
    :: Wakka / Lulu
    Even before I knew they were cannon. I liked them. They just..clicked. She's the sadistic-looking gothic queen, and he's a jock, albeit a little dorky, I'll admit. They're like opposites of society's social spectrum, and he fell for her like a rock, even though she was supposed to marry his dead brother. O: SCANDALOUS.~

{Final Fantasy: XII

♠♠♠♠ - BalCid / AlThier
    :: Balthier x AlCid / AlCid x Balthier
    Simple. In-game, Balthier keeps giving AlCid dirty looks and rolling his eyes at AlCid behind his back. Why? Because he sees how AlCid's just a charmer, and doesn't like the spotlight of 'accented hottie' taken away from him in public. Put them together in private, and it's just a menagerie of accents and good times. I think it could be similar to 411, in that they have a love/hate thing going on. They hate certain qualities about one another, but there's other's they love, and the annoying..ness of some makes one like the other even more. Plus..they've both got to know exactly what they're doing. x: If..you know..you know what I mean.
    BalCid / AlThier :: LINK

♠♠♠♠ - Banelo
    :: Balthier x Penelo
    I know Balthier's not seen as the pedophile type, but I dunno..the same thing that attracts me to AkuRoku attracts me to Banelo. Their in-game dynamics is amazing. They're symbiotic. Balthier's such a gentleman, and quite clever and experienced in the ways of the world. I see his relationship with Fran as friendly, and while they deeply care for one another, I couldn't see Fran mothering over Balthier the same way Penelo would, or imagine Fran going out of her way to do all the special little things like make Balthier breakfast in bed and whatnot that Penelo would be considerate enough to do.
    As for Balthier, he'd be her protector. He wouldn't shield her, he's not the type. He'd introduce her to the calamities and tragedies of the hume race, but carefully as not to break her innocence. Unlike the whiny and childish Vaan, Balthier would treat her like a lady and cherish her, rather than taking her presence for granted.

♠♠♠ - Bashthier
    :: Basch x Balthier
    The dynamics is wonderous. They think alike, both able to keep their calm in high-stress situations, analyze the situation, process every possible scenario and their possible outcomes based on the factors, and act accordingly. They both hope for the best and prepare for the worst, each with a hope that things will turn out okay, while understanding that you can't always get what you want, and that the world is a harsh place.
    I think the mutual respect between one another, despite one being a Sky Pirate, and the other a General, is admirable. Balthier stood up for Basch after Vaan so childishly convicted him of murder, and got Basch out of the dungeons to add a valuable member with powerful connections to the team.

♠♠ - Larselo
    :: Larsa x Penelo
    While I'm more of a fan of Banelo, I support Larselo, also(For non-pokémon ships, I'll usually refer to it by mixing their names. I'm not aware of the official name of the pair except for a few). They're both around the same age, and Fran herself said she can tell when a man will treat a woman well, and judging by that and how they 'fangirl' over meeting one another, they'd make a fluff!couple. Too cute to resist. x3 Plus, poor Larsa, being a child emperor, would need someone as motherly as Penelo to look after him and make sure he was alright, as he can get rather selfless.

{Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep ; I ; 358/2 ; Chain of Memories ; II ; Coded

♠♠ - 411
    :: Marluxia x Vexen
    I'm not into these two as much as I am Zemyx and LuxBar, but the lolfactor of this is just..amazing. They're bitter enemies, but I think that they could have a love/hate thing going on. One hates a good many of the other's habits and tendencies, but those same qualities and the absolute annoying..ness of those qualities is what makes one seem so addictive to the other.
    Plus, you have no idea how much the crack comics of Lady Chimera and Nire-chan on DeviantArt amuse me.
    Mar: OLAWLITRIPPED -grope.-
    Vexen: |:< -TWITCH.ICECICLEOFDETH.-

♠♠♠♠ - AkuRoku
    :: Axel x Roxas
    THE ANGST. OH. EMM. GEE. It's so addicting. Axel's devotion to Roxas, who's totally oblivious to it and just leaves him there in The World That Never Was. Axel sacrifices himself for Roxas, for crying out loud. It's so canon, only it's not. They're such wonderful friends, and I love the possible dynamics between them that we could see in Kingdom Hearts: 358/2
    Axel's said to always be sent out to fetch Roxas and Xion, and how Axel gives chase to Roxas, and goes out of his way to try and get him back is so beautiful. ;w; Axel's like Roxas' protector.
    I'd see them more as brothers typically, but the PedoLeech!Axel is so lol, and it just looks right, so I ship them. And I love it. Shamelessly so.

♠♠♠♠ - LuxBar
    :: Luxord x Xigbar
    A lot of people prefer XigDem or LuxDem, but I support Zemyx with a vehemence. I can't see Demyx with anyone else, nor Xigbar with anyone else. As for how I came to love LuxBar, I was glancing through fanfics on DeviantArt, and came across some LuxBar. I dunno exactly how it hooked me, as I could never see the two put together with anyone seriously in the past, but now..it just..seems as natural as breathing.
    Luxord is shown in-game as having quite the gentlemanly and proper persona, whereas Xigbar seems to just be out to have a good time. However, when I look at Luxord's weapon and his title of Gambler of Fate, as well as how he debates in some cut-scenes of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+, Luxord struck me as the kind of person that could sit in a casino, get totally shitfaced, and still win an insane amount of money. So does Xigbar.
    They seem like the perfect drinking buddies, and if you look at Luxord, you can't sit there and tell me he doesn't seem like the type who could drink and hold it(british alcohol is MUCH stronger than American, btw). They seem like they'd both love a game of poker, Texas Hold 'em, even Go Fish just for the lol factor of something so simple, and have a blast pulling a good prank with Axel, Roxas, and Demyx.
    Because of that, I could see them getting along splendidly, and they both seem the type to love the horizontal mambo, and be addictively good at it. A lot could argue that they'd just be friends with benefits, but I think that the fact that Luxord is able to be as sophisticated as he is playful, and the ability to be a gentleman, it could go farther than 'friends with benefits.'

♠♠ - MarXene / LarXia
    ♠♠♠♠♠♠ = Lolfactor
    :: Marluxia x Larxene / Larxene x Marluxia
    ..Crackpairs ftw. I always imagine them being totally lesbian for eachother, even though one's a total sadistic bitch, and the other's a manipulative thorn in the eye in reality.
    In my world, Marluxia borrows Larxene's pumps and skirts and they give eachother make-overs. That alone makes this among the best crackpairs ever. Admit it.

♠ - XemSai
    :: Xemnas x Saix
    They're cute together, and Saix's devotion to the cause, despite Xemnas' plots for power that he covers up as 'a quest to get their hearts back,' makes this couple ship-worthy to me.

♠♠♠♠♠..♠♠♠...♠ - Zemyx
    :: Zexion x Demyx ; My OTP. It's like the blood in my veins. x:
    Many people label this as a crack pair, but in my opinion, it's maybe one of the most noncanon-canon pairs in the whole Kingdom Hearts series, aside from pairings with main characters like Sora and co. People often say that ingame, Zexion and Demyx never meet, but when you think about it, even if they were stationed at two different castles(Zexion at Castle Oblivion, while Demyx remained at The Castle That Never Was), in an organized group of less than twenty non-people, members are bound to run into one another, whether it be at the meetings Xemnas scheduled, or otherwise.
    I think that upon meeting, they would initially put one another off. Zexion being seen as the calm and precise type, whereas Demyx just goes with the flow, but Demyx strikes me as empathetic and friendly enough to seek out Zexion, maybe thinking the other became lonely for whatever reason have he, and persist in kindling a friendship. While it would obviously annoy Zexion, he's reserved enough to tolerate it until eventually Demyx grew on Zexion.
    And it doesn't stop there. When looking at their assumed personalities(more and more slowly being confirmed by scans on KH Ultimania only confirms my ideals of their personalities), they fit like a glove to one another. While they're opposites in many ways. Whereas Zexion is structured and quite the leader, Demyx prefers to go with the flow, and follow orders. Zexion prefers solitude or the company of a few, and Demyx can be mischievous and quite the social butterfly. Zexion gives Demyx's life order and structure, and provides a pillar of stability to an otherwise random lifestyle, while Demyx would provide Zexion with ..well..a life..some excitement(of course, Demyx seems to be the considerate type, and wouldn't go overboard with that.).
    Opposites attract.

{Pokémon

♠♠♠ - EgoShipping
    :: Gary x Misty
    While they never met in the animé, and my first choice for Misty is Ash, I think that Gary, after being humbled, would make an excellent partner for Misty. He could definitely help her become one of the most powerful gym leaders, especially considering the potential in water types, and her attitude could give Gary a hard time, but I think he'd be more than fit for the challenge.

♠♠♠♠ - OriginShipping
    :: Steven Stone / Wallace
    I don't keep up with pokémon much as far as the animé goes, unfortunately. My work and school schedule prevents that, but I do play the games in my spare time. I've at least one game from the color, metal, gem, and ore generations, and I must say, I don't know what it is about Steven and Wallace, but they just catch my eye. I think the fluid grace and of Wallace would catch the eye of someone like Steven. Why? They're both powerful trainers, and seem to come together by respecting one another's technique

♠♠♠ - SacredShipper
    :: Morty / Eusine
    This one I did happen to catch on the show, and I think that they seem to have an implied past relationship and quite possibly a present one, or at least closeness. Morty seems to be able to quell Eusine's eccentricities or when he gets upset, Morty's able to calm him. The air around them's really easy too, even during rough times.

{Rozen Maiden

♠♠♠♠ - Kana-Ichigo
    :: Kanaria x Hana-Ichigo
    This pair is..rediculous. xD I see them more as siblings than a couple because of the way they argue back and forth and fight like little children over simple things. However, unlike the relationship between Hana-Ichigo and Suiseiseki, Kanaria and Hana have their good moments where they're happy, bubbly friends.
    I don't officially ship them as a couple, but I definitely like it when they're in the same room together.

♠♠♠ - KiraSuishou
    :: Kira Kishou x Bara Suishou
    Kira Kishou was the seventh doll made by Rozen, and Bara Suishou the faux doll made by Enju, a student of Rozen that wished to prove his worth. The two never meet, and they would most likely hate eachother, but I think the exchange between them would be infinitesimally amusing, especially since Bara Suishou's a copy of Kira Kishou.

♠♠♠♠ - ShinkuTou
    :: Shinku x SuiginTou
    I used to hate how SuiginTou treated the others, but as I drew closer to the close of season one, I thought she seemed misunderstood. When I saw the OVA about SuiginTou's origins, I fell in love with her character, and how Shinku pitied her and took care of Suigin Tou. Shinku taught her how to dress herself and socialized her, shielding her from the cruelties of the Alice Game. The more I thought about it, the more I got to thinking how much farther they could've gotten if Souseiseki hadn't taken advantage of her handicap and killed her. Luckily, Rozen fixed Suigin Tou, but not after suffering trauma and thus turning her back on the other Maidens trying to be Alice.

{We'll paint the city [redrum]

18. Mimori Kiryu

Mimori Kiryu Well-Known Member

[img139]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9259/mimorikiryurequest.png[/img139]
    Many thanks to Skiyomi for the banner!

I'll rate these later, but here's a list I've been working on for the past couple of days. ;D

Yuri Shibuya x Wolfram von Bielefelt (Series OTP) – I love, love, love this couple. Yuri and Wolfram are so cute together and the way they interact is adorable. The two actually become engaged by accident (I love the Demon world’s norms XD) and even though Yuri brushes it off saying that it was a mistake and at first, Wolfram hates being engaged to him. However as the episodes pass by, Wolfram begins to show his dedication to Yuri and values the engagement more than Yuri does. Yuri does show concern for Wolfram sometimes, but not enough for this fangirl. :< I want a lot more than the show gives us. Actually, the pairings in this series (all of ‘em) basically take a back seat whenever the plot begins to unfold. Kinda sucks. D:

Ken Murata x Ulrike (the Sage) – This couple is mainly for how cute they look together. After Murata joins the series, he always seems to be around Ulrike asking for advice and just to be with someone. Ulrike needs someone to be by her side too and Murata fills that void perfectly.

Conrad Weller x Julia von Wincott – Okay, I know that the series basically throws at you the fact that Julia was in love with Adalbert psh, yeah right, but I honestly think that Julia, given the choice, would’ve been with Conrad. Their relationship was so cute, but basically fanon since there’s only several times they actually talk to each other. And it’s straightforwardly obvious that Conrad had some kind of feelings for Julia, considering the way he remembers her and thinks fondly of her.

Gwendal von Voltaire x Anissina von Karbelnikoff – This couple is basically a given since it has so much evidence. However that doesn’t keep me from going ‘squee’ as a fangirl. XD Anissina is always coming up with some crazy inventions and she constantly wants Gwendal to be the one to test it. And they’ve been friends since childhood and I’m all for childhood relationships. ;D

Lelouch Lamperouge x Shirley Fenette – This one comes to mind first mainly because of last week’s episode ( ; _ ; ) I really wish this pairing could’ve happened. They were so cute together and Shirley’s unwavering love for Lelouch, even after she gets her memories back, is so amazing. It was apparent that he was in love with her as well; and if he wasn’t, she was at least very special to him.

Lelouch Lamperouge x Kallen Kozuki – This is the pairing I want to happen SO FRICKIN BAD. I love, love, love Kallen (bad arse girls unite!) and she apparently has some feelings for Lelouch. He was concerned for her when she was captured and as a fangirl, it made me go ‘aww’. I don’t like this pairing more than the one above but… ( ; _ ; )

Suzaku Kururugi x Euphemia vi Britannia – I know this couple is basically out after the first season, but I can’t help but still like it. Euphie is the reason why Suzaku does what he does; everything is for her, even though she’s gone. It’s so much dedication and it’s impossible to like Suzaku with anyone else. you know, unless we’re going crack, then Lelouch works xD

Milly Ashford x Lloyd Asplund – Okay, okay, I don’t think they’re engaged anymore, but it’s still cute. I love their relationship, even if Lloyd just sees Milly as a part that he has to keep because Suzaku tells him too.

Cecile Croomy x Lloyd Asplund – Uh…this is a given. Just how long are they together? If Lloyd is somewhere, I guarantee that Cecile is around somewhere, keeping an eye on him. XD It’s cute and I wouldn’t mind them ending up together.

Tamaki Suou x Haruhi Fujioka (Series OTP)- This pairing is one of the cutest I’ve ever seen in an anime. Tamaki is so confused about his feelings and Haruhi ends up confused about liking him…GAH! They’re just so cute together and the anime only makes it better. I can only hope that one day the manga will be popular enough for them to make another season of the anime.

Hikaru Hitachiin x Haruhi Fujioka – The episode when these two go on a date is too cute. <3 I don’t think Hikaru is the best person for Haruhi, but I think that he needs her so he can learn how to open up to others. Haruhi needs Hikaru so she can better understand how he thinks, along with Kaoru. ;D

Kyouya Ootori x Renge Hoshakuji – I’m made to like this since my friend dubs herself Renge. XD

Tamaki Suou x Kyouya Ootori – MOMMY AND DADDY 4EVER. <3333

Shido Fuyuki x Madoka – GAH!!! This is the only hetero couple in this series and it’s the only canon one too. :D It’s almost like the Beauty and the Beast story. Madoka’s the beautiful blind violin girl and Shido’s the strong, silent beastmaster. <3 I love them together so much.

Kazuki Fuuchouin x Juubei Kakei – These two have to be the cutest thing ever. Kazuki is a very effeminate looking boy (who also dresses in girl clothing) who is mistaken for a girl by Juubei when they were kids. Juubei, even after finding out the one he was to serve was a boy, he still promised to always be there. It makes me feel all warm inside. <33

Ban Midou x Ginji Amano – This series isn’t shounen-ai, yaoi or anything like that. But I’ve never seen such a couple in a shounen series. They are so in tune with each other, they’ll do anything for each other and I’ve never seen so much yaoi-ish official art >.<; It’s so cute!

Makubex x Sakura Kakei – All bad (well…kinda) guys need a person who will always be by their side. Sakura suits Makubex so lovely. <3 She’s not very strong but she’s willing to stay in a dangerous place because she knows that Makubex needs someone just to listen to her.

Ban Midou x Himiko Kudou – Alright, it annoys me that Himiko never finds out what really happened to her brother (at least in the anime, anywho) so she still blames Ban for his death. HOWEVER, that doesn’t keep her from remembering when her and Ban we’re teammates and how much she believed in him. Love is in the air with these two if Ban would just let his guard down for a little while…

Drew/Shuu x May/Haruka (Series OTP) – This was the first ever shipping I ever really liked in Pokemon. Sure, I did like Pokeshipping (refer below) but it wasn’t something I was rabid or avid about. I love, love, love Contestshipping. It has so much evidence and canon support with the roses, bickering, and the simple friendship between the two of them. It’s just too cute.

Ash/Satoshi x Misty/Kasumi – I really liked this couple back when Misty was on the show. It was cute when Misty used her bike as a reason why she kept following Ash around but I had a feeling there was more to it than that. The second movie scene was really cute with Misty saving Ash; it made me feel as if there was more to their relationship. ;D

Ash/Satoshi x Dawn/Hikari – This is the Ash coupling I support most. XD My brother DVR’ed all of the episodes on the President’s Day marathon of Pokemon and as I watched the episodes, I realized just how cute Dawn and Ash were together. I couldn’t help but fangirl a little bit. Dawn and Ash bicker and argue like Drew and May did and I think that’s why I like the pairing.

Reggie/Reiji x Drew/Shuu – THIS. IS. PURE. CRACK. <3 Ah…Zealshipping. The only ship I’ve ever named myself. I’m not sure if I’m the only supporter, but COMEON. This is too cute…it sucks that it will only exist in my mind. The second I saw Reiji, I was like ‘OMFG…he’s so CUTE! Ima gonna ship him with Drew!’ XD That’s a bad way to put it but I think that they would get along. Maybe it’s just me.

Uchiha Sasuke x Haruno Sakura – I can’t help it. I JUST CAN’T FREAKIN’ HELP IT. I love this couple to bits and I really hope that Kishimoto will listen to the fans and let us have it. Sakura has grown into a beautiful woman and needs a strong man who can keep up with her. Sasuke is the only one that fits the bill. Not to mention, Sakura is the only woman who will be there for Sasuke when he needs to revive his clan. ;D

Uzumaki Naruto x Haruno Sakura – If SasuSaku can’t happen, this can. I love them together, especially in Shippuuden. I don’t know why I love it so much; I blame an artist off dA (deviantART) for getting me into NaruSaku. xD

Inuzuka Kiba x Hyuuga Hinata – (Naruto Chapter 437…doesn’t exist) I like this couple. They’re really cute on the cuteness factor alone and I think if they got a couple of episodes alone together that they would really hit it off.

Sai x Yamanaka Ino – I know, I know…Sai doesn’t really like her, but that scene in the restaurant when he called her beautiful was cute. xD I just think they go well together.

Nara Shikamaru x Temari – ‘CAUSE EVERY TIME WE TOUCH, I GET THIS FEELIN’.

Ichigo Kurosaki x Orihime Inoue – This couple is really, really cute. Orihime wants to protect Ichigo so much that she tries to not be a burden. She so strong and I just love her personality. Ichigo seems to care for a lot, especially since there’s a whole arc dedicated to rescuing her.

Rukia Kuchiki x Renji Abarai - ;D I love childhood relationship couples. They’re so cute and perfect together. Rukia is the calm where Renji’s too hot headed and Renji’s open minded where Rukia’s too closed in the real world. They complement each other.

Uryuu Ishida x Orihime Inoue – I’ll admit it. I only like this couple because of how cute they look together. <3 And I think Uryuu needs a girl who’s not afraid to smack him in the face.

Edward Elric x Winry Rockbell – I don’t see how this shipping isn’t going to happen. Edward is very dedicated to Winry and wants to make sure she doesn’t get mixed up in the things going on in this life. Winry tries to stay strong and its admirable love really.

Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye – This pairing is very close in the anime but even more so in the manga. It’s so cute and I hope it comes to fruition someday.

Takanari Togu x Haine Otomiya (The Gentlemen’s Alliance Cross) – GAH!!!!!! So freakin’ cute! This couple is so adorable on levels I can’t even explain without spoiling story plot. ;D Takanari wants Haine to be his so badly and the way he loves her no matter what the circumstances is adorable. Damn that Shizumasa for getting in the way. >.<!

Zero Kiryuu x Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight) – Yay, yay, yay…this couple is so dedicated. Zero needs Yuki to live for more than just her blood. He needs her as a person and Yuki needs him. I don’t care about the manga’s plot or for Kaname’s role in their relationship. I love the couple as Yuki and Zero and that’s it. ;3

…this list is far from over, but here’s a majority. :D

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  19. Encyclopika

Encyclopika The Queen

Encyclopika's Shiplist

ENCYCLOPIKA'S OFFICIAL SHIPLIST
    [BANNER]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/Encyclopika2/Pikachubanner.jpg[/BANNER] ​
    *Pika banner made by me*

Contestshipping (May x Drew): ~~My OTP, now and forever. All the memories I have from my beginnings here on this forum originate in the CS thread, and all the friends I acquired came from there as well. My fanfics are mostly contestshipping, and my fanart still has it's bulk claimed to CS. Though I don't venture into the CS thread anymore, this ship is still my favorite and I would love to watch all of their moments again and again. I don't mind. It's cute and it's canon, as far as I'm concerned. XD

Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty): ~~I have to say, this was my first ever ship. It had always seemed to be the ship that was going to go through in the old days. I can't say that now, but I still support it.

Minamoshipping (May x Kelly): ~~Just some crack I found a liking too. If I had to go with a lesbian Pokemon shipping, this would be my first choice. Cute and some base in anime. ^^

Conway x Dawn: ~~I'll fix the name shortly, just had to get it down. Loved those episodes, really, with the tag battle and Conway always looking out for Dawn. Yeah...I really did enjoy it. XD

Comashipping (Ash x Paul): ~~Funny stuff and at some points, I really feel Paul and Ash like each other to some degree. Such tension - I love ships like that. Which gets to, practically, the rest of the ships below.

Ikarishipping (Paul x Dawn): ~~Always loved it. Bad boy x good girl is just the way I roll...it's good for ficage. XD Besides, it has a darker CS element to it.

Respectshipping (Ash x Drew): ~~In the days of the AS vs CS debate thread (gawd was that thread pwnsome), I always found RS to be the middle ground. If AS and CS were fighting, then RS was the "screw them, let's just break down the walls and have Ash and Drew in a relationship!" I loved it because girls from the fighting ships got along when it came to RS. XD Fun times and great fanart. As for the canoness, I found Ash admired Drew...and there was this shippy RESPECT thing going on. XD

Tensionshipping (Drew x Harley): ~~All around good fun, but i wouldn't want it canon. In my opinion, it was one-sided on Harley's side.

~~Pokemon x Pokemon ships~~

Gyarados x Milotic: ~~I'm too lazy to find the real name now, but I've liked this ship ever since someone asked if I could write a fic for it (which I'm still planning to do). I find it just fits. And that is all.

Quilava x Rattata: ~~It's a personal ship of mine. I usually breed my Rattata with my Quilava to make a fire-breathing Rattata. XD Over the years of doing so, it's grown on me.

Lagomorphshipping (Ash's Pikachu x Dawns Buneary): ~~OMG Buneary loves Pikachu.<333 And it's adorable. I normally wouldn't ship Pikachu, but this one's gotten my attention.

May's Beautifly x Drew's Masquerain: ~~No base, but great for fanfic parallels. ^^

Dethklokshipping ~~Dialga (male) x Giratina (female) is a new favorite of mine. I'm even writing fanfiction for it. :3 Why do I love it? I really don't know.

Marik x Yami Bakura: ~~Oh god...I used to hate this ship when I was younger, but now I see what people were talking about. Yeah, they are pretty gay...for each other...and it's adorable! XD And that's really the only one for Yu-Gi-Oh...all the others are like "yeah, I could see that happening..."

Kaname x Yuki: ~~Well, it's canon, first off. There was always evidence that they liked each other very much, even when it seemed Yuki was going for Zero. I love it
    even if it is incest. XD
    Case closed.

SasuSaku (Sasuke x Sakura): ~~I know that NaruSaku is a little more likely at this point, but I can't help but love it anyway. I always enjoyed the cuteness it had in the earlier seasons. At first, Sakura was a fangirl, but when Sasuke left, I really felt like she genuinely loved him...and he understood, I think. T^T<333

NaruHina (Naruto x Hinata): ~~Cuz I love Hinata and I would have liked to see her with Naruto. :<

ShikaTema (Shikamaru x Temari): ~~This ship is...just...so plausible. Still up in the air, but plausible. They're probably the most realistic, down-to-earth couple I support. Neither one is lovey-dovey, but there is something there, I know it. XD

GaaMat (Gaara x Matsuri): ~~Fanart on DevART got this into my head and I shall never let it go. Been trying to find a Gaara ship suitable for my taste and I hath found it! I appreciate the mentor x student plane here.

Tetsunoske x Saya (Peacemaker): ~~Gonna work...so cute and heartfelt in the anime and in the manga. Even with everything going on, he always puts her up there with his list of important things. I love the episodes where he tries to find her and gets to know her. ^^

Husky x Nana (+Anima): ~~I don't know...during the whole manga, I felt like there was something there. Yanno, with all the clinging Nana did on Husky...not to mention they were the only ones with some braincell and no other motive. XD

Eureka x Renton (Eureka 7): Not only is it canon like no tomorrow...but it's the best and very realistic. I love it when Renton is happy thinking about Eureka and the lengths he goes to have her notice him. There are a lot of nice bits, but it never gets extremely fluffy, imo. :D

Cirex ~~This is Circe X Rex from Generator Rex and is such a great dynamic ship. It always makes you want to see more or what will happen between them - and something new always happens to speed it along.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  20. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

[IMG139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/Layout/skiyomisshippinglistheader.png[/IMG139]
    Current Total: 29
    Top Five: (1) Zelgadis x Amelia (2) Lina x Gourry (3) Xellos/Filia (4) Kurogane/Fai (5) Doumeki/Watanuki
    Last Updated: 8/16/09

Organized by Show in Alphabetical order with the rank indicated. Part One.

Chrono Crusade-

Chrono x Rosette (10) : I really started liking this toward the end of the manga. It’s just so sweet, and sad, and I don’t know…epic. The ending made me both happy and sad, but at least they spent their last moments together.

Futurama-

Fry x Leela (7) : This is so adorable. We can see why Leela wouldn’t want to date Fry, but yet we want her to date Fry. And Fry really cares for her. My favorite moment for this pairing would be the last episode (before the straight-to-DVD movies) after Fry had gained and lost his gift for the Holophoner. What’s so great about this pairing is that it can both make you laugh and make you go “Awww!”

G Gundam-

George x Marie-Louise (29) : Well, she pretended to get kidnapped to make him worry about her. So there’s definitely love, but even though she acted kind of immaturely at first, I still think she showed some grit as the story went on. And she stole her kiss in the end. I like to think that George likes her back, but honestly I think despite the smooth French-manor and all the roses and such he’s a bit clueless about girls.

Harry Potter-

Ron x Hermione (6) : This one is full of a lot of hints and great, funny moments which is always something desirable in a pairing. But thrown in with the squabbling and the teen-angst was a healthy dose of some very touching moments. Especially in the last book.

Neville x Luna (8) : I’m maintaining that this should’ve been canon. These two are so adorable, and for some reason, seeing the movie cements this pairing more in my head. I just think that their personalities would work really well together.

Snape x Sinistra (12) : I blame this one entirely on extremely awesome fanfiction. Sinistra, poor dear, did not get really any part in the book (you’d think she would’ve, though, with a name like that). But the denial-ridden craziness of it all is just too much to resist.

Harry x Ginny (27) : Always expected he would end up with Ginny. She had a crush on him and there was definitely always that potential. But when she started coming out of her shell I really started, not just predicting it, but supporting it. She’s a great girl and he’s a great guy and it’s nice that they’re happy together.

Hey Arnold!-

Arnold x Helga (14) : I know stalking is unhealthy and Helga is kind of crazy, but her absolute devotion is just too sweet for words. Sometimes I wonder how Arnold could not figure this out (though sometimes it seems he knows). I never saw the movie, but I heard she confessed in it.

Howl’s Moving Castle-

Howl x Sophie (19) : Christian Bale <3 I mean…It’s such a sweeping, pretty pairing. Plus Sophie can knock some common sense into his alternatingly blonde/blue head.

Lost Universe-

Kain x Millie (5) : My love for this pairing is perhaps best summed up in this strange exchange- Kain: “Millie, do you think I’m cool?” Millie: “Well sure I do!” And in episode one she thought his cape was dorky. I tell you, she came along way from that to referring to him as “My Kain”.

Magic Knight Rayearth-

Ferio x Fuu (13) : They seemed to have an instant connection. Much as I’m usually against filler episodes, I’m glad Ferio was in the anime more than the manga. There’s some really sweet moments between these two. If only Fuu could get over some personal doubts. Oh and then there’s that “two different worlds” thing again.

Eagle x Geo (23) : This one kind of took me by surprise. It’s a bit…subtler than the other Rayearth pairings. But the way Geo is so protective of Eagle is very engaging.

Pokemon-

Jesse x James (21) : I like a good comedic couple, and I had my fun at Zelda’s Rare Candy site in my day. Sometimes a picture really is worth a thousand words and a picture with a caption is even better.

Ash x Misty (28) : This is an old, old ship of mine and in my stubborn ways I refuse to give it up. Sure, I might think Ash x Gary is kinda cute sometimes, but in the end if we’re talking reality I don’t think I could go any other way.

Rurouni Kenshin-

Aoshi x Kenshin (26) : This is an old favorite that started as a joke but started making a weird amount of sense as I started rewatching the show. This is the only pairing I have ever written (extremely bad) fanfiction for. I only wrote it because there didn’t seem like anything else for it and I was desperate.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.