• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Shipping List (Updated: February 12, 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
[IMG139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/Layout/skiyomisshippinglistheader.png[/IMG139]
Current Total: 29
Top Five: (1) Zelgadis x Amelia (2) Lina x Gourry (3) Xellos/Filia (4) Kurogane/Fai (5) Doumeki/Watanuki
Last Updated: 8/16/09

Organized by Show in Alphabetical order with the rank indicated. Part Two.

Slayers-

Zelgadis x Amelia (1) : My absolute favorite. She’s the ultimate optimist and he’s the ultimate grouch. They complement each other perfectly. I haven’t seen Revolution yet but I hope there’s more for this pairing in it. Favorite moments include (but are not limited to): Them casting the Ra Tilt together, Amelia getting jealous at the shrine of marriage, Amelia’s “by the power of our feelings for each other” line at the two warring cities, Zel asking Amelia to sing a song about love and happiness at the end of Try, Amelia asking Zel if he could maybe come and visit the castle sometime at the end of Try, and Zel having Amelia’s little bracelet thingy in the ending credits of Try.

Lina x Gourry (2) : This is another huge favorite along the comedy pairing line. But I swear, their kiss at the end of NEXT is soooo touching and sweet that I can hardly believe it. Too bad they both forgot about it (??!!).

Martina x Zangulus (22) : Heh. After falling in love with every male cast member she finally got lucky with Zangulus. They *are* married. I hope Zangulus can handle her. Rebuilding the Kingdom of Zoana is going to be hard work.

Xellos x Filia (3) : Again with the love/hate thing. I guess it’s nice to see someone actually managing to annoy Xellos. The more I watch Try the more this makes perfect sense to me.

Spiral-

Ayumu x Hiyono (9) : Hiyono has the faith in Ayumu that he does not have in himself. She has been a great support for him, provided him motivation to succeed and believe in himself, and has a keen insight into his mind. Plus she likes his cooking!

Total Drama Island-

Duncan x Courtney (15) : These two have stolen my heart this past season. They were just a lot of fun. I know we’re getting back into the bickery-sexual tension thing again, but I think it works especially well in this case. Plus dude carved her head.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle-

Kurogane x Fai (5) : The signs are in neon letters, I swear. I mean, the nicknames? And the “Mommy” and “Daddy” thing alone…It’s not teasing, it’s flirting, plain and simple.

Trigun-

Wolfwood x Milly (17) : Milly’s such a sweet girl, and Wolfwood, well, he’s good deep down. I’m really glad they got together in the anime even though it ended…sadly.

Vash x Meryl (18) : This pairing had a great turn-around from a bicker-ridden pairing to one with a lot of sweet, touching moments as the story progresses. And I like it on both sides of the coin.

Wallflower, The-

Kyohei x Sunako (11) : If she stops losing blood on his account they’d be perfect. Kyohei needs a girl who’s not obsessed with his looks, all his relationships have gone downhill because of his celebrity. Therefore a girl who is somewhat…repulsed by him would be the obvious choice. If only Sunako would cooperate! But she is coming along.

xxxHOLiC-

Doumeki x Watanuki (4) : This is another opposites attract kind of thing. Watanuki is a total spazz and Doumeki is completely chill. Watanuki seriously has to get over his irrational dislike of Doumeki (which is what I think he’s doing) because Doumeki has more than sacrificed for Watanuki. That digging for hours under the Hydrangea in the rain thing, not to mention giving him half his eye.

Yu Yu Hakusho-

Kuwabara x Yukina (16) : He loves her so much and she really has no clue. I think that’ll change though, Yukina seemed a lot sharper by the last season. I tend to think some of her naiveté was a put on. Anyway, this pairing brought us Kuwabara’s Fighting Head-band of Love. How could I not like it?

Yusuke x Keiko (20) : I think the best moments for this pairing occur in the last season. They’ve both grown up a lot. Keiko wants to be with him but is so tired of waiting for him, and Yusuke realizes in the end how important she is to him. The last scene is so “FINALLY” XD

Koenma x Botan (24) : Because Botan honestly respects him, and Koenma sometimes makes that hard. I really started liking this pairing in Chapter Black when Botan was injured and Koenma showed a whole lot of concern over her.

Last edited:

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
hmm! this is my first time doing shipping, so here it goes!

May and Drew
well they are rivals at first and drew was pretty mean to her but later he had a change in heart. i really think because he grew accustomed to her and that probably he likes her.

oh, next is ash pairing. i got tons of it, maybe i choose the best one huh?

ash and dawn
there are alot of hints in the anime and movies that they are meant for each other. nagging each other helps to boost close relationship isn't it? and also they sometimes know what they want from each other.

ash and pikachu
best buddies for life! well ash is still pokemon crazy, so i think he will be fine with pikachu if nobody else wants him! besides they care each other too much.

ash and mewtwo
maybe it is impossible but mewtwo do taken a liking of him. maybe admiring his burning spirit? i think they will make a good pair, a wise pokemon to advise him if he needs help.

ash and latias
oh i will never forget that movie! she loves to play with him and she feels joy when he saved her. i have a feeling that she will dumped her brother, latios and search the whole world for him!

ash and shaymin
i just watched that movie and shaymin loves to mock ash. even though ash threw tantrum but he still cares for her and even saved her many times. also during the ending he cried for her, which is definitely a sign that he likes her!

oh yeah! somehow ash has the most attention! well that's all i have!

Little Miss Sunshine

I like shorts!
. l y n n f o x ' s . . s h i p s .

p o k e m o n ;;
{AceShipping} I'm not sure why I'm so fond of this pairing... in fact, it's quite random. Although, if I were to ever write an AceShipping fic... Cynthia would totally wear the pants in the relationship.
{Aaron and Cynthia}

{AfroShipping} Battle of the afros! Seriously, this is my crack.
{Flint and Miror B}

{CessationShipping} Awwh--! These two make such a kawaii couple! Only if the hero is female, though. So, say... my MDII character would fit the role amazingly.
{PMDII Hero and Grovyle}

{DiscoTexShipping} Undoubtedly, Looker is a wanted, undercover pedophile. And Lucas and Dawn are just his next victims.
{Looker, Lucas, and Dawn}

{FutabaShipping} Aw, how can you look at them and not say 'hauu-- omochiikaeri!'? They're adorable together! Even if Barry does get annoying after a while-- 'You're too slow~! You're too slow~!'
{Dawn and Barry}

{IgnitionShipping} It's the closest pairing to canon that I have. Honestly, what was Flint doing that he just happened to be in the area when Volkner was depressed and needed some cheering up?
{Flint and Volkner}

{PandoraShipping} Rape rape rape rape... hm? What? I didn't say anything.
{Saturn and Dawn}

{PremonitionShipping} Mmkay... this might be the closest pairing to canon that I have. They just make such a cute couple!!
{PMDII Hero and PMDII Partner}

{NPCRivalShipping} Gary, Barry... their names rhyme. Do I need anymore reason?
{Gary and Barry}

{NympholepsyShipping} Okay, this is crack on a cracker. I'm not sure why I'm so fond of this... I just... am.
{Dawn, Cyrus, Barry, and Saturn}

a n i m e ;;
{Gureru} Ah yes... admitting to this pairing has gotten my hit over the back of the head many times by my friends. But I can't help but love it... they're both dogs, after all.
{Shigure and Tohru}

{Harisa} Come on! This is so much more canon than Kisa and Hiro. Hiro can go die in a hole, mmkay?
{Haru and Kisa}

{M&M} This. Is. Canon. They're adorable together.
{Matt and Mello}

{Twincest} This is also canon. No further explanation necessary.
{Hikaru and Kaoru}

{Reniichi} They need each other to stop the other person from going psycho and killing each other. Not to mention the kiss of death... -swoon-
{Rena and Keiichi}

{Shioshi} Canon! Yay! Shion needs Satoshi, or else she goes psycho and kills everybody. And Satoshi needs a backbone. And Satoko needs a Nee-Nee to go along with her Nii-Nii.
{Shion and Satoshi}

{Iiriko} Iirie wants to marry Satoko. And... Iirie has vaccines that could kill you. So I'd give him what he wants.
{Iirie and Satoko}

{SuCasaShipping} Aren't they adorable together?! I really wish that they wrapped up their relationship before Teen Titans got cancelled.
{Beast Boy and Terra}

b o o k s ;;
{MaCL} Sure, they may be drawn together only through Bobby, but true love can sprout out in the strangest of places. Heck... Mark died for Courtney!
{Mark and Courtney}

{BaLL} Okay, I'm not even going to explain this... it just is,
{Bobby and Loor}

{SaAL} Crack on a cracker. They never even meet.
{Spader and Aja}

{NaLL} So canon, I cried when JKR made it non-canon.
{Neville and Luna}

{DaHL} Opposites attract... and they just go so well together... NOT.
{Draco and Hermione}

{SaLL} Come ON, he was there from the beginning! Why'd Lily have to run off with some Prongs bloke?!
{Snape and Lily}

{MaAL} Well... before it was discovered that they were, like, half-siblings or whatnot,
{Max and Ari}

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Cannot resist to post one too. XD

Ichigo/Rukia - It's 100% canon and I love the relation between them. Ichigo supports Rukia, Rukia supports Ichigo.

Ishida/Orihime - Ishida needs another intelligent but cheerful girl. Besides, it would be cute to see them as a pairing.

Shunsui/Nanao - Are this the only captain-lieutenant pairing I actually love? Ah, well. Nanao seems to cold and distant toward her flirtatious captain, but is it really true, anyway?

Grimmjow/Ulquiorra {Slash} - Rivalry and love-hate ships are number one. They're also my favorite arrancars.

Tsuna/Kyoko - Het pairing is a rare thing in Reborn! fandom because it has too many bishounen and guys rather than gals Tsuna/Kyoko is sort of one-sided but their convo in recent chapters make me love this pairing more.

Yamamoto/Gokudera {Slash} - As I said before, Gokudera seems to think Yamamoto as his rival, but Yamamoto is totally oblivious to that and seemed to be cheerful, and sometimes, caring about Gokudera. Love-hate relationship is love <3

Xanxus/Squalo {Slash} - MY OTP <33333 Boss/right hand man anyone?

Chiaki/Nodame - The pairing exists long time since the series started. 8D Too bad they haven't been a couple.. ;A;

Tanya/Kuroki - I actually thought Tanya would be paired with Frank.. But I was wrong. Tanya could make up Kuroki's shyness with her carefree personality.

The list goes on and on.. Will be updated more if I have time.

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
Witchan's Shippings(Rank)

10. MarsXDawn- As much as I love supporting this couple, I've been imagined what if they're having an interaction with each other in the anime, and argue with each other. That makes me more exciting. :)

9. PalmerXThorton- I could just picture both men together with aloneless. So adorable and cute.

8. CaitlinXDarach- Yeah, I could always think that both snotty people would have an intense "thing" for each other and this is my perfect example.

7. DJ MaryXKaren- I just love picturing both women together in a beach or another romantic place such as a hotel or whatever. I've seen a hint of it once on pokesho, BTW.

6. LoreleiXClair- Hot. So hot. I can't stop drooling each and every time I think of a LoreleiXClair shipping.

5. CandiceXGardenia- Evergreenshipping, FTW. Both girls look so cute together in any picture with their aloneless, especially that pokesho pic along with Glaceon and Leafeon.

4. MarleyXCailtin- Hehe. MarleyXCailtin sounds Uber hot and it's always nice to see both personalities between them.

3. MayleneXFantina- Yummy. Fighting and dancing, FTW. I just love imaginating both females fighting and dancing at the same time and making out.

2. DahliaXArgenta- Probably one of the most cutiest shippings I've ever imagine in my whole entire life and seeing a young woman and a middle-aged woman standing right near each other in a sexual pose (pokesho pic), smiling at each other, or making out 24 hours a day. If I see more Dahlia and Argenta standing/sitting right next to each other, talking to each other, or doing something randomly, I'm going to turn hyperactive with my favorite shipping and showing it to everyone that likes yuri.

1. PhoebeXGlacia- My favorite shipping of all time. Both women look so cute together and talk about obsession with both young and middle-aged women making out.

That's all I have for today.

catzeye

Writer's Block
Alright here's my list:

OTP/Fave Ships

Comashipping(Paul/Ash): My OTP. For me its the way Paul always seem to show up where Ash is *coughstalkercough*. It's also because Ash seems to want to impress Paul so much (His first try against Roark). Something just clicked with the two of them that made me think they could actually be together.

Pearlshipping(Ash/Dawn): Out of all the main girl X Ash ships I feel IMO this is the better one. Ash's friendship and closesness to Dawn started faster than the others. The song High Touch really helped matters too. It just seemed to make sense in my head I guess

Rocketshipping(Jessie/James): It's going to be hard to explain this one but I always thought those two were a couple since I started watching the show when I was little. Jesse and James already act like a married couple (fight, hug when they are scared, come out the bushes with messed up hair) so why not? I feel this ship has a potential to be canon if the writers ever felt to expand upon it.

Luckshipping(Brock/Lucy): This was one of the few times where the girl Brock fell in love with returned the feelings. It was actually mutual! I wish Lucy would come back and have some more time with Brock.

Contestshipping(Drew/May): This one has canon crushes so to speak. The very small portion of me who is a romantic likes the fact Drew gave May the roses. And how May would go into a trance like state when she thought of Drew. It's kind of cute to think about what would happen if May and Drew had openly confessed their feelings.

Wishfulshipping(Cilan/Iris): I find Iris and Cilan's interactions to be adorable. They are opposites but they blend together quite well. It's not heated bickering but instead a playful banter. I hope to see more interactions along the way.

Shippings that I like:

Cavaliarshipping(Gary/Dawn): Mainly due to Dawn fangirling over Gary. Plus Gary did seem to appear flustered when Dawn would fangirl over him or call him "the Poet's grandson" If I had to pair Gary up with a girl it would be Dawn.

Kodakshipping(Ash/Trip): Ash and Trip have an interesting dynamic so far. My mind has run wild with ideas of how they may interact in the future.

Ignitionshipping(Flint/Volkner): The concern Flint showed for Volkner both in the games was absolutely adorable. It showed the concern he had for a long term friend/rival. A solid friendship that has a little bit of subtext with it.

Negaishipping(Ash/Iris): It's cute how their banter plays out. Their hot-blooded personalities actually mesh quite well together.

Cafemochashipping(Cilan/Ash): What can I say? Ash's obliviousness and Cilan's fabulousness just make for interesting possibilities.

Shippings I just support

Balanceshipping(Norman/Caroline): A cute canon couple. The episode "Love, Petalburg Style!" sealed the deal for me. It was funny yet romantic as well.

Chessshipping(Hilbert/Hilda): Even though it's somewhat a nevermet shipping (as they only appear together in the Battle Subway) I enjoy the fanfics and fanart of the pairing.

Last edited:

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
my shippings
*****: most favorited
***: favorited
***: kind of favorited
**: not as favorited
*: only like
from the Pokemon series:
Pearlshipping *****. Before the anime began in the USA, I became hooked on this shipping after seeing screenshots of Satoshi always being with Hikari including their first high five (the dramatic one). I thought it was something worth looking forward to so I gave it a shot.
SapphirePearlshipping ***: I like them in a platonic way but not a very romantic way. They are awesome friends and they came out as awesome friends when they first met each other.
Abilityshipping ***: I was hooked on this ship because I saw for the very first time that someone admitted that they (Anabel) had a crush on Satoshi. It went downhill when I saw a vid about Satoshi and Hikari.
Advanceshipping ***: After watching movie 9 when dormant with Pokemon for the past six years, I saw that this was extremely flooded with hints and thought that these guys might be together in the end. .
Contestshipping ****: After seeing Shuu and Haruka together, I found out that Advanceshipping was going to have a rough time with this shipping and I was proven right.
Pokeshipping ***: After six years of dormancy of Pokemon, I returned and read about Pokeshipping, I saw that Kasumi happened to have a crush on Satoshi and Satoshi cared for her (proven in bulbapedia). unfortunately some of the hints were known to be fake by the 4kids group of Pokemon (curse them).
Orangeshipping ****: I saw ever since I saw this anime when I was young that Kasumi and kenji looked great together no doubt about it. They seemed more together in the chronicles than back at the Orange islands. It's great that their friendship became stronger, I hope their friendship will keep growing.
Pikashipping *****: My god do I love this shipping, movie 1, movie 8, and numerous episodes claimed the epicness of Pikashipping. I don't believe that they will part ways and not have each other in the further seasons. I hope they stick together in the end.
Penguinshipping ***: It's true that Kengo has a crush on Hikari, but there's not enough information and hints to make this shipping a big shipping. For the number of supporters and fans for this shipping, I'm surprised that it's going strong.
from other animes and video games
buddyshipping (SonicXTails) ****: Yup, these guys are there for each other whenever and wherever. So much information of their friendship and support, their hints are out of this world.
Rivalshipping (SonicXKnuckles) ***: Absolute rivals at some points in time, they end up helping each other when there's trouble. When they fight each other, that's something to laugh at when watching. This shipping just cracks me up.
TreasureHuntshipping (KnucklesXRouge) *****: One of the most canon shippings around the whole Sonic series. Their fights, rivalry, showing that they like each other, blushing, flattering, and much more to make this more than a platonic relationship :D.
Partnershipping (ShadowXRouge) ***: These two work together from the GUN to get through tough missions, with Rouge showing concerns for Shadow when comes to bad memories (Sonic Heroes), betrayal, and having the world being turned against him (Sonic 2006). I don't really like this shipping that much, but for the hints, I will give it a chance.
Toughloveshipping (SonicXAmy Rose) ****: Beyond the most popular shipping of the sonic series, Amy Rose has undying love for Sonic ever since he rescued her for the first time back when she was 8 years old. Sonic really doesn't have Amy in his interest for he has interest in freedom, vacationing, and running into adventures and dangers that awaits him. However, since as years past in the series, Sonic somehow is starting to notice Amy more and possibly this shipping might grow more as time passes...
Roseshipping (ShadowXAmy Rose) *****: My most favorite ship from the series due to playing Sonic Adventure 2. There were a lot of good hints of these two in the first game and in the game, Shadow the Hedgehog. The title for the part when Shadow sees Amy Rose is called, "The Miracle of Love" 0_o. Shocking isn't it, it could be possible that these two might become friends than supporters, maybe more than being friends. Let's just wait and see what awaits us.

Ampy

Light The Stars
I only like 3 shippings :/

Pearlshipping: I like it most just because Dawn is my favorite Pokemon character and she's pretty (I'm a girl just to let you know, and I'm straight, but I just think she's pretty) And her and Ash have a really great connection.

Advanceshipping: May's my second favorite Pokemon character... and I think her and Ash have a great connection also... just not as good as Ash's and Dawn's...

Lustshipping: Really the only person I can see Brock with is Nursejoy... the officer Jenny part not so much... anyways not much to say about this... but I just like them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well post mine, rofl.

Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty). My OTP. This is the first ship I ever supported, and out of all the ships I support, it has to be my favorite. I absolutely adore the bond Ash and Misty share, it's too cute. Misty's crush on Ash was adorable. I love how she always tried to hide it behind her tough exterior, but you could still tell she really liked him. And Ash, he may have been really dense, but you could tell he sort of liked her too. They have some very cute hints--I loved their reactions when people would accuse them of being a couple. This will always be my favorite, I can't be swayed.

Neoshipping (Butch x Cassidy): This one's right up there with Poke--very close to OTP status. What's funny is that I used to really dislike this ship, but then one day I just started to really love it. I'm not sure what it is, actually. Butch and Cassidy just look really cute together imo. They don't really have any hints, but oh well--the Luvdisc episode was good enough for me. :p

Contestshipping (Drew x May): You can't get much more canon than this. The fact that there are still people who refuse to acknowledge that Contestshipping is canon makes me laugh. But that doesn't matter, since it's still too adorable. May and Drew had such cute interactions during AG. I loved how Drew started off as the AG Gary, but you could still tell he had a thing for May from the start. And eventually he just got so nice to her. Their hints were adorable--the roses, the blushing, the teasing, it was all so great. It was one of my favorite parts of AG.

Rocketshipping (Jessie x James): Even though it's all but dead in the anime, I still adore it. Whether James is gay or not, he and Jessie still look adorable together. They had such cute little friendship moments together back in Kanto that you don't really see anymore. I miss the golden days of Rocketshipping. :[

Conjunctionshipping (Saturn x Mars): Yeah, I know I'm one of the few people who supports this, rofl. I don't care, I think it's a great ship. While some say Saturn and Mars clash, I think they just look right together. I have no clue what it is, really...they just do. Saturn and Mars are also my two favorites from Team Galactic, so I guess that's another reason. I don't care if I'm one of the three people in the world who supports this, you can't change my mind.

Imageshipping (Misty x May): Well, Misty and May are my two favorite girls, so of course I'd ship them together. And I love all three of the main girls with each other anyway. ^_^ But yeah, it's sad that this ship is so underrated. I think it's wonderful. Misty and May didn't interact as much as they could have, but I really wish they could have interacted more. I would have loved to see them become best friends, which I'm sure they would have if they had the chance. And they just look so sweet together. Plus the few fanarts that exist for this ship are beautiful.

Sapphirepearlshipping (Dawn x May): I have to admit, I really couldn't get into this until I saw the Wallace Cup arc. And when I did, I fell in love. Not only do Dawn and May look so cute together, but their interactions were fantastic. They became best friends in one episode, and they only got closer as the Wallace Cup progressed. It was so cute how Dawn really idolized May, even going so far as to calling her the Princess of Hoenn. And May giving Dawn that Piplup necklace was adorable (I wonder why she never wears it XD). It doesn't hurt that their match in the finals of the Wallace Cup is probably my favorite contest battle on the whole show.

Coldcoffeeshipping (Paul x Barry): Basically what happened was, before I watched "Barry's Busting Out All Over", I didn't think I'd really like Barry all that much. But the moment I watched the episode, I fell in love with the kid. Realizing that he was now one of my favorite characters, I knew I had to ship him with somebody. And who better to ship him with but Paul? Barry never shut up about how great Paul was, after all. Man, I can't wait for these two to meet. I would just love for Barry to fanboy Paul in person and see Paul's reaction.

HeatTagshipping (Conway x Dawn): Fantastic ship. I started to love this the moment I watched the Tag Battle arc. Conway is such a creeper, but I love him, and the way he stalks Dawn is creepy yet adorable. And I love how Dawn kind of went all fangirlish on him at one point too. Too bad she basically ignored him during the Summer School arc, though. Oh well.

Palletshipping (Ash x Gary): This is such a hot ship. It's without a doubt one of the best yaoi ships there is in Pokemon. I absolutely loved the way Ash and Gary used to interact, the way Gary would piss Ash off so much and just laugh in his face. I loved the tension between them back then, and even though I preferred those days, I also like how Gary respects Ash now. You can't deny that they look hot together, either.

Chefshipping (Brock x Harley): ...Don't ask. I just really like this one for some absurd reason. I don't know why. I just love shipping Brock with people, especially when the ship is total crack like this one. And anything with Harley = win, so yeah.

Gymshipping (Brock x Misty): Too adorable. I love Brock and Misty together. They look so cute together and have had some very sweet moments together. Eh, this is another really underrated ship. It's sad. I feel like I'm the only real supporter of Gymshipping. D:

Tensionshipping (Drew x Harley): Oh god, I love this one. It's so insanely hot and hilarious at the exact same time. I would laugh so hard if this ship ended up being canon one day. I would also laugh if I found out there were any other real supporters of this besides me, but...whatever. This is just a lovable crack ship.

Respectshipping (Ash x Drew): Not quite as crackish, but still. Ash and Drew barely interacted, which made me sad. I really would have loved to see these two talk more. Besides, it's just a really hot ship. I don't think I've ever seen any fanart or fanfics for Respectshipping, and I'll probably be so happy if I see some one day.

Twinleafshipping (Barry x Dawn): This ship is just so cute and sweet. Coldcoffeeshipping may be my first choice for Barry, but this is still a really cute ship. He and Dawn do look cute together, even though they have like no hints. I'd just like for them to interact more.

Questshipping (Jimmy x Marina): I can't not ship this. It's adorable! Marina and Jimmy liking each other was so obvious it was painful. I loved their sweet moments together, like when they did that cute little gaze into each others eyes and that "YES!" face Jimmy pulled at the end. And it's the only ship to become pretty much canon in such a short time.

Oystershipping (Misty x Dawn): I don't like this as much as Image and Sapphirepearl, but I'm sure my love for this will go up when and if Misty and Dawn finally meet. Dawn did really want to see the Misty lure, after all, and I can't see why Misty and Dawn wouldn't get along--even though a lot of people seem to think otherwise. :/

Impressionshipping (Misty x Duplica): I don't know? XD I just think it's cute for some reason. Duplica's episode was always one of my favorites, and she and Misty looked cute together reciting the Team Rocket motto. I can't really think of another reason for why I like this, I just do. XD

Cavaliershipping (Gary x Dawn): Dawn fangirling Gary has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. "Wow! It's the poet's grandson! :D" I loved how she wanted Gary to recite some poetry because she assumed he was just like his grandfather. I wish Gary would come back so I can see Dawn fangirl him again.

Comashipping (Ash x Paul): This never really appealed to me originally, but it's definitely grown on me. I like it more for the fact that Ash and Paul look hot together, though, rather than their interactions. It's definitely interesting that Ash has tried so hard just to get through to Paul even though Paul would always ignore him, but I don't care how they interact, the fact that they look so hot together is good enough for me.

Egoshipping (Gary x Misty): I really just like this for the cuteness factor. I love how Gary and Misty look together. True, I would definitely love it more if Gary and Misty had actually interacted, but whatever. The cute fanart I've seen is enough.

Handymanshipping (Tracey x Daisy): Rofl, no, I don't like this for the dub-added hints. I just think it's cute how Daisy and Tracey became really close friends. It was a nice unexpected twist, since back when the Orange Islands were still airing it was something I never would have expected. But they do look cute together and the friendship they formed is really cute.

Kokoshipping (Butch x James): Oh, I love it. XD I don't care if it goes against Neo and Rocket, it's amazing. Just the thought of them being together makes me giggle. Probably because I always think of Pikachu Revolts when I think of this ship, no matter what. XD Ah well. I don't care what anyone says. I think this ship is great.

Yamushipping (Jessie x Cassidy): I may not like Butch x Jessie and James x Cassidy, but Kokoshipping and Yamushipping both rock. :D Seriously the tension between Cassidy and Jessie is incredible. It's too damn obvious that the two have a history. Overused theory, but there's no denying that they were a lesbian couple back in the day and had a bitter falling out, hence their rivalry. But whee.

Lagomorphshipping (Pikachu x Buneary): The only Poke x Poke ship I like, really. I can't get over how adorable Buneary's crush on Pikachu is. It's as simple as that.

Minamoshipping (May x Kelly): Dude, how can you watch Kelly's episodes and NOT support Minamoshipping? It's awesome. Who could forget their scene on the bench, and all that dialogue? "They're beautiful, May, both of them." XD But besides that, the two girls look very cute together. It just looks right.

Shoppingshipping (Brock x May): Yeah, I know I must be the only one who likes this. Whatever. I like Brock and May's friendship. I know some people must think it's creepy because Brock is so much older than May or whatever, but I think it's cute. Not as cute as Gymshipping, but still cute.

Sinfulshipping (Mars x Jupiter): My second favorite Galactic ship. If Mars had to go with someone other than Saturn, it would definitely be Jupiter. Mars and Jupiter are both hot--you know it's true--so naturally they compliment each other perfectly. I dunno, I just like it.

Sundaeshipping (Harley x Max): You know they want each other. Harley got Max an ice cream sundae (what bribery?) and Harley's always smacking Max on the back and everything. The age difference may be considered wrong, but I don't care. It's hilarious.

Masumishipping (Misty x Max): Max's crush on Misty was too adorable. It was too cute how he always wanted to be around her. Their moment in the cave was really cute, too. I might have preferred if it were May in the cave with Misty instead of Max, but still. They really bonded well in that episode, which was sweet.

Ikarishipping (Dawn x Paul): I'm not really a huge fan of this anymore. When DP first started I loved it, just because I thought Dawn and Paul looked amazing together. But my love for it really died down after a while. Now I really only like it in fanarts. But I'll still remember it as the first DP ship I ever supported. :]

Cookieshipping (Harley x May): This is definitely the only het Harley ship I will ever support in my life. I really only like this one-sided from May's side. Even though May can't really stand Harley, I can sort of see her growing a tiny crush on Harley. Unrequited, of course, given Harley's nature. ^_^

Brocketshipping (Brock x James): I can't help but love this one. It's just great. It all started with "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak", and from then on I just loved it. I know it's considered crack, but oh how I love it. One of the best cracks ships ever, no doubt.

Bouldershipping (Ash x Brock): I've always thought this was cute. Mostly for their friendship, since I love how no matter how many times Ash and Brock go their separate ways, Brock always comes back no matter what. :3 And you can't deny how hot they look together.

Breedershipping (Brock x Suzy): Aww, the cuteness. Brock's crush on Suzy was adorable, I love how he couldn't put a sentence together around her at first. XD And Suzy giving Brock Vulpix was awesome, considering they only just met in that episode. But Suzy was the first girl to ever really be nice to Brock, so yeah.

Luckshipping (Brock x Lucy): This is really cute too. I loved how every time Brock cheered for Lucy, she would smile and blush. And I'll bet Lucy would have actually gone along with Brock if Max hadn't ruined the moment. XD But I love it when girls actually show an interest in Brock. :3

Morpheusshipping (Ash x Angie): Unlike Abilityshipping, which never appealed to me, I liked Morpheusshipping from the moment I first saw Angie. She and Ash had some great interactions in the episodes they had together and they had some great moments, my favorite being when Ash was saving Angie and when Angie told him to let go he yelled, "I'll never let go! Even if it means forever!" Pretty intense. :3

Steelshipping (Buson x Bashou): Because I can't use their dub names. :3 Anyway, I like this either way--yaoi or het. I prefer it with Bashou as a guy, but if we're considering Bashou a girl then so be. It doesn't change the fact that the ship is hot. They worked really well together and blah blah blah *inserts every reason for supporting a Team Rocket ship here*.

Appealshipping (Dawn x Zoey): Not really a huge favorite of mine, but it's still cute. I like it. They have--or had--some cute interactions and I liked it when Zoey brushed Dawn's hair. ^_^

There are probably more, but that's all I can think of right now.

Last edited:

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
So I guess I will make my list to X3

Pokemon

Bishieshipping: This is my OTP 8D. I started to like this ship thanks to my friend Mel-Girl and now I just simply love it. I always read the drabbles and fics. And almost every day I go in search for fan art of this Ship X3.

Pearlshipping : I like how Ash and Dawn's friendship has progressed trough the DP saga. And their simmilarities they have shown . I really like this ship a lot

Penguinshipping : I really love the Childhood friend stuff . Even though this ship is almost one sided on Kengo's part, I still Support it to my fullest.

Collideshipping : Since Ash gets the Lucas Treatment , colliding with Barry every time they met. I always think of Ash being Barry's mentor in some things instead of Paul and I imagine Barry going to his Fanboy state when he mentions Ash to other people XD .

Cableshipping : The Pairing of Denji with Gen is one that gets my attention every time I see the fan arts . I only support this ship because of fan arts ;X.

Vicktoreeshipping : Well I started liking this Ship when I was playing Platinum in the Battleground or Underground and when I was battling Marley the coments she gave , got me thinking.... Lucas x Marley... I like that.

Coldcoffeshipping : Hmm , this ship is one of the funniest one I have ever seen. Barry's Obsesion with Paul makes this Ship one side canon on his part XD Maybe Paul feels the same for him XD . And because we all know how Paul's character is I am really hoping for an interaction between those 2 in the near Future ;) .

Comashipping : FFFFFFFF, this Ship is the one responsible for making me forget of Palletshipping . But yeah I like rivalry ships and ATM this is my favorite rivalry ship. I am sure we are expecting more interactions between them and the ultimate League showdown will really show me a lot from this ship =D .

Fireredshipping : Ever since I know of Zoey hate for people who do both Contest and Gyms. I started pairing her with Ash a lot because of those things.

Advanceshipping : Well Advanceshipping will always have a place in my heart, I really loved the Student/Teacher relationship they had and thanks to Youtube AMV's XD , I loved this ship a lot XD.

Respectshipping: Since Gary wasn't appearing in AG I needed to pair Ash with someone who wasn't Brock by that time ans since I didn't like Contestshipping that much ( No offense to them ) .

Aerialshipping: My Good friend S-Unit got me into this hsip ;). And I know have day dreams about it and secretly I write one shots and drabbles of this ship :D

Haganeshipping : I like to Pair Gen with a lot of characters, but pairing him with Hyouta is one of my favorite things to do ;D . This is my 3 favorite Gen ship.

Yu-Gi-Oh :

I will Update the list and their Reason when I have the Chance. Thank-You

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Just a few, but a list nontheless...

CookieShipping-I Know this is weird! I know I'm a lunatic! But yes, I love this shipping. Isn't it the saying "the more you hate, the more you love?" (got this from someone)very much evident here? Besides, if Harley really hated May, wouldn't he just not mind her? Teasing/annoying is a sign of likin'....

LucianxArgenta (whatever it's called)-A secret guilty pleasure of mine ever since she was revealed. Seriously, I thought she was related to Lucian in the first place. I could totally see them together. Perhaps she could drag Lucian away from those books...and just where does she get the knowledge to make difficult curveballs? Him most probably. Just a conspiracy though...

ContestShipping-quite obvious. Isn't a rose a sign for love? Besides, it's plain obvious....can picture the two snuggling together.

UDI

Orange Hero
Pearlshipping (Ash x Dawn) 10/10

Ash and Dawn really make a great couple together, I think they fall in love but do not realize yet, this couple really has great potential to materialize at the end of the DP saga

Orangeshipping (Tracey x Misty) 6/10

Misty practically no longer occurs, and in his last aparicones (including Pokémon Chronicles) was seen close to Tracey, and what better example than the gift of Tracey for Misty (azurrill)

Againstshipping (Paul x Zoey) 7/10

Zoey has been the only girl in face to Paul in the face, and I resent the idea of this couple (bad boy x mature girl)

Contestshipping (May x Drew) 9/10

well...is obvious that May likes Drew

Johtofestashipping (Kuzunari x Kotone) 9/10

I think Kotone like Kuzunari, and that was seen in DP 145

Advanceshipping (May x Ash) 7/10

I think they make a beautiful couple

Last edited:

Double-oh-Platypus

D o u b l e - o h - P l a t y p u s
N u m b e r: 13

P o k e m o n ♥
Pokeshipping -- Ash and Misty
Do I really have to explain myself? I suppose I do. I'm not even sure why I like it. For me its just that there really isn't any other girl like Misty. Kind of like Brock. No one can take his place; no one can take Misty's place. I mean, it's one of those things where you can take away all you want, but you just can't measure up. I also like this ship because it was my first Pokemon and definitely the one that sticks with me the most.

Contestshipping -- May and Drew
Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to see a lot of the Advanced series, but from what I did I could instantly see that Drew and May have chemistry. He's that annoying little boy that just won't stop bugging her simply because he likes her. He denies himself at first but then he just can't help it: he has to bug her, poke her, grab her attention. He loves and surprisingly, she loves him back.

Rocketshipping -- Jessie and James
Another one of those couples that don't really show much romance to me, but just can't be substituted. I can't see the show without Team Rocket and I can't see Team Rocket without Jessie or James. They complete the whole darn thing... together.

Oldrivalshipping -- Blue and Green (Manga)
You know I've never read a Pokemon Manga with Green and Blue in it? Scratch that, I've read one. And in that one little Manga it opened a whole new world to me. They're like the Maya and Drew of my Mangas. They're constantly bugging each other and annoying each other, but in the end, they just like being together to think about it too much.

Hoennshipping -- May and Brenden
Thanks to Breezy's story, this one is forever captured in my heart. I mean, from the games, Brenden is unlike a lot of the other rivals: he's kind and helps you out. He still wants to beat you of course, but he can't help it but feel happy for you when he loses... because he likes the main character ^^ And from the way Breezy portrays them in her story, how could you not like them? ^^

Haughtyshipping -- Pearl and Platinum
I think one of the reasons I like this shipping is because I also support Twinleafshipping (more on that later). Seriously though, I just don't see Diamond and Platinum getting together. He's kind of that guy that desperately wants her, but she doesn't return the feelings. Pearl, on the other hand, is kind of taking that 'you-want-what-you-can't-have' approach and I LOVE it ^^ He's one of her best friends, and he probably always will be.

Batorangershipping -- Kellyn and Solana
From the Anime, I could so see that they sort have had that sparkle in their eyes when they talked to each other. I don't know any other way to describe it as we didn't get to see much interactions from them, but they just struck me as a couple. They certainly looked the part for me ^^

Twinleafshipping -- Barry and Dawn
They knew each other as kids! I mean, come on ^^ He's so energetic and they're both goal oriented and I just see them so perfectly. They really complete each other because she calms him down and he hypes her up. They need people like that in their lives.

Senirasushipping -- Volkner and Candice
Is it shallow to like them just because I think they look good together? Haha. Like Twinleafshipping, I think that they seem to compliment each other. Volkner obviously needs someone a little peppy in his life and Candice is, well, Candice. She's rambunctious and upbeat, but can be a serious battler when need be. He's calm and collected and would just... wow, lost for words ^^ ♥

Ignitionshipping -- Volkner and Flint
I really only like these guys as friends only, but I don't mind too much romance mixed in. I love the concern Flint has for Volkner. Who could ask for a more caring best friend? And like Candice, Flint is the lighter side of Volkner. Talk about completion ^^
\

D i g i m o n ♥
Taiora -- Tai and Sora
For the longest time I used to love Sorato, but for some reason I just stopped shipping it. Maybe it was because I could see the obvious chemistry between Tai and Sora. It was all through the first season and in the second as well as the movie. He clearly cares for her, and even if they just remain friends they could never have any one else in their lives take each others places. They're soul mates, I think. They're just meant to be.

Takari -- TK and Kari
Didn't this become canon? Anyway, I never liked Davis very much. Never, ever. Anyway, I can see the way TK cares for Kari more. It's just, there. Davis is always competing to win Kari over, but with TK it's effortless. I think at some points he's just like, 'I don't care about the relationship, as long as Kari's my friend, things will turn out fine'. The other half of my 'soul mates' collection. I really see it ^^

No Name -- Tai, Sora and Matt
I love the friction between the three of them. It's like Matt, the hot one and Tai the goofy best friend. There was a really good story for the three of them that I was reading on FF, but the author hasn't updated it in like, two years. Anyway, it's a good contrast to the rest of my Digimon ships.

S t a t u s: Incomplete

pat's shipping list

EDIT: Bruh this list is old and unnecessarily long. I need to revise it and make it super organized and neat. Will edit again soon.

Pokemon
+ Pearlshipping (Dawn/Hikari x Ash/Satoshi) (OTP)
why?: Pearlshipping is my literal OTP, it's the first ship I EVER seriously supported and I can't stop myself from loving it. The reason why I love this ship is because of the strong bond they have that began from their first day traveling together. They have their own theme song that they both sing together, High Touch!, and have shown to be very close in regards to their relationship. From the way I see it, their relationship is heavily endorsed in the anime, if the opening is anything to go by. I love this ship so much, I can't stand not thinking about it often. I also LOVE how they're always there for each other, working together in sync and helping each other out when they need it. Their relationship was also highlighted by Lyra, with her pointing out that they were very close but also mentioning the fact that they're too dense to notice. That's another thing - their denseness. In my opinion, both being dense and clueless is also a super cute aspect of the ship. ..Uh, I've rambled too much. I think I'll finish this here lol

+ Ikarishipping (Dawn/Hikari x Paul/Shinji)
why?: I really like Ikari because of the interesting relationship that could develop between them. Even though there aren't many hints in the anime, making up scenarios for these two is just as fun. What makes Ikari really interesting is the unlikelihood of the two of them getting together and their "opposite" personalities. Also, I think it's cute to think that Dawn is the "light" to Paul's "dark".

+ IronWillshipping/Beaconshipping (Dawn/Hikari x Riley/Gen OR Volkner/Denzi)
why?: I started loving these ships not that long ago, actually. I always found them to be extremely appealing, and I honesty have a thing for pairing Dawn with the ikemen in Pokemon LOL. Anyway, I can see Riley or Volkner being Dawn's knight in shining armor, saving her from tight situations and protecting her from danger, even if she's better than either of them at handling things herself.

+ TotalEclipseshipping (Dawn/Hikari x Darkrai)
why?: I always love how fanfictions portray this ship as a dark pairing, mainly because of Darkrai's typing I guess? This pairing shows Dawn's sweet, caring and loving nature towards Darkrai, but his shy and uncertain response to those feelings. Very interesting and complex.
+ Diodeshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Clemont/Citron) (OTP)
why?: COMING SOON

+ Comashipping (Ash/Satoshi x Paul/Shinji)
why?: I really adore this ship because of their totally opposite personalities. It's pretty clear that whenever Ash runs into him, he wants to impress him with his battling skils. It's also cute how Paul actually focuses his attention on Ash and acknowledges his presence.

+ Wishfulshipping (Cilan/Dent x Iris) (OTP)
why?: I believe that, over time, Cilan and Iris could get closer after splitting from Ash. They're both pretty much polar opposites, what with him finding the positives and her finding the negatives of situations with Ash, their science vs nature tiffs, and their yin/yang, zek/reshi, black/white motifs. He's gentle and sweet but also teasing and oftentimes seeking for her approval, while she puts up with his antics but still enjoys all the time she gets to spend with him. They respect each other and get along despite their opposite opinions on certain matters.

Misc. Anime/Manga

CCS:
- Sakura Kinomoto x Li Syaoran (OTP) - Do I even need to explain?

Durarara!!:
- Shizuo Heiwajima x Celty Sturluson - Even though their relationship is not in the slightest bit romantic ('cause Celty loves Shinra), I can't help but think they'd be cute together... She's probably the only female character Shizuo talks to on a regular basis, which is pretty significant considering how distant Shizuo is towards others.
- Shizuo x Mikado Ryuugamine - WEIRD, I know, especially since they rarely interact, but... I read one fanfiction in which Mikado cross-dressed as a Maid...and I loved it. Just like that.

Gakuen Alice (Manga spoilers ahead):
- Mikan Sakura x Natsume Hyuuga (OTP) - SWEETEST COUPLE EVER. I love how Natsume has a biiiig soft spot for Mikan, and he even confessed his love for her (finally)! And obviously she feels the same. They even kissed three times! (Although technically the first was an accident, and Natsume forced the second one without her consent..)
- Mikan x Ruka Nogi - Even though she didn't return his feelings, it was still cute how Ruka blushed a lot around her and how she used to prefer Ruka's presence over Natsume's.
- Mikan x Kokoroyomi (Koko)- I think they'd be cute together, and it's funny how Koko always reads and speaks Mikan's thoughts out loud without her permission. XD
- Mikan x Hotaru Imai - Super adorable. Even though Hotaru treats Mikan like an idiot, and never shows her emotions in public, you can tell she cares for Mikan very much. She even kissed her on the lips!
- Hotaru x Ruka - She loves to blackmail him, and I find that very amusing. Very.
- Mikan x Tsubasa Andou - Adorable! I like to think Mikan had a cute crush on Tsubasa at some point~
- Sumire Shouda x Koko - I think they'd be interesting together.

I'll add more later...

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Joker-San's Shipping List~

[Joker's Shipping List]
rat-a-tat-tat on your dum-dum drum. the beat's so phat, gonna make me cum. ♪ ♩ ♫
| . - meh | ★★ - nice nice baby | ★★★ - kawaii | ★★★★ - love | ★★★★★ - otp |

RaimonShipping [Touya & Kamitsure] - I fell in love with this pairing when I first saw Kamitsure. It is probably my Generation 5 OTP. ★★★★★
NegaiShipping [Ash & Iris] - lovely ship. I fell in love with it in BW003. I hope that Dento ruin it </3 ★★★★
ChessShipping [Touya & Touko] - Hotniss. Probably my OTP for Touko and Touya when she isn't busy with Kamitsure. ★★★★★
AtmosShipper [Falkner & Fuuro] sexy sky shipping is sexy | i can't see them ever meeting, but they would still look hot as hell. ★★★
BlackJackShipper [Red (game) & Touya] - Kawaii nevermet shipping is kawaii. ★★★

c-c-claims!
pokemon; tepig
bishies; kamitsure & pod

-- list STILL under construction [updated; 11/7/10]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
CollideShipping: My personal favorite. I like how Ash and Barry act around each other, always wanting to prove their strength to each other. It's cute and that's why I'm a CollideShipper!

ContestShipping: I've always liked the way May acts around Drew. Just his presence excites her and motivates her to do better in Contests, which is really cute.

IkariShipping: Both Dawn and Paul are from Sinnoh. I like to think that they have that much in common. I like the contrast between Dawn's happy go-lucky attitude and Paul's silent, tough exterior.

RocketShipping: I've been an avid fan of this Shipping pair since before I knew about Shippings in general. Jessie is always so dominant and James is always so passive. It works.

WishfulShipping: I love the new characters (Iris and Cilan) and I think that they look cute together, so WishfulShipping has my full support. It's a newer Shipping but it looks promising due to the sheer amount of hints in the anime.

Last edited:
Kasumi_HiME's Shipping List

POKEMON:

- Pokeshipping (Ash/Misty) OTP : 5/5

Where do I begin with these two? I've been an avid support of them for 10 years now. It is my OTP for life. I adore the reactions these two engage with each other. The way they react to comments about them in a relationship is very cute, especially if they both blush. Misty is also the only character traveling with Ash to leave Ash because she was forced to, not because she wanted to. Also, these two were originally going to become a pairing after Pokemon was suppose to end following the first movie. These two have so many hints, that I have to refrain myself from ranting on and on about all of them. So I will just simply end this with that; I love this pairing. I will never stop supporting these two. I have 100% complete faith in this pairing and that someday it may become cannon.

- Contestshipping (Drew/May) : 4/5
This pairing is totally cannon.These two were made for each other. I was a fan the moment Drew threw that rose at May. Ever since then I've adored these two together <3 They have some seriously cute fanart, great fanfictions and awesome supporters that make me love this pairing so much. Contestshipping is the closest thing to cannon I've seen next to Questshipping. and pokeshipping

- Ikarishipping (Paul/Dawn) : 3.5/5
Because Bad Guy/Good Girl shippings are love ♥
And it was cute when Dawn got all mad because Paul forgot who she was ♥
The fanart of this couple and AMV's are simply great.

- Oldrivalshipping (Blue/Green) : 3.5/5
I absolutely love the fanart these two got.
It is funny when Blue refers to Green as a "pesky girl" or "obnoxious women". He doesn't treat other girls like that at all <3 Blue is simply teasing Green. It's quite cute.

- Ironwillshipping (Riley/Dawn) : 3/5
Their personalities pretty much complete each other.
These two just make me so happy inside ;__; I like the age difference factor as well. It makes it more forbidden and just....better.

Last edited:

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Pokemon

One in Blue are OTPs. In other colors is favorites.
Pearlshipping: (SatoHika) Pokemon OTP: They are so meant to be.I love DP 191 when Dawn ran to the boat when Ash left.They show that They really care about each other.And High Touch explians their closest friendship ever they are so cute together. NO OTHER PAIRING CAN BEAT THAT!!!!!!And in DP 180 Dawn chooses Ash over Kenny.And She chooses him over Zoey. I think Dawn really liked Ash more.No body should have Ash expect Dawn.It mostly my opinion.They have a closest that Misty or May or even Iris can't fill in.Dawn cheers him on in gym battles while he cheers for her.Ash never watched most of May's contests. To tell the truth I think that he didnt care.

http://mint.45.kg/satohika/events4.html#

Contestshipping: (ShuuHaru):I love the hints in Battle frontier they really show that they really like each other.And the roses are big hints too.

Egoshipping(ShigeKasu):I see that Misty tries to copy Gary in mostly everything I see that for sure.

Questshipping(KentaXMarina):Come on so easy to see that they totally like each other.

TeenCareshipping(BrockXHolly):Brock needs someone.I see that Holly crushed on him

Wishfulshipping(IrisDent):This will be my Best Wishes OTP.I cant wait for the hints.Iris is way nicer to Cilan then she is with Ash

Againstshipping(ShinNomi):Ok Paul and Zoey go together.I mean I like in Dp 128 Zoey was in Paul's face on his rudeness.

Lagomorphshipping(PikachuXBuneary):It's so awesome to see that pikachu keeps on denying that he likes Buneary.

Pokeshipping: (SatoKasu):If I had to chose any other Ash pairing this will be it.I love that Misty shows how much she cares for Ash.I like this but Pearl And Negai will be better to me.

Negaishipping(SatoIris): I going to see how things plays out for this pairing.I loved BW003 Iris has it bad for Ash.

Chessshipping(BlackXWhite): I just love how this pairing plays out

WhiteKnight(LucasXTouko):I thought that this crack pairing would be cute and They would be so alike.Lucas' funny ways and Touko obessive over him is priceless I will make A story about them soon

Fortuneshipping(DawnXLucas) the only other Dawn pairing that I would chose if Pearl wasnt existing.They look awesome together.

Burnleafshipping(RedXLeaf) They would be an cute couple I do say so myself.

WhiteTruth(PaulXCythina) This is good shipping.I could see that Cythina had a least a thing for Paul

Rayshipping(AshXCythina) Same thing.She see greatest in Ash.

SapphirePearl(DawnXMay) Yuri OTP Dawn and May together is cute. I see that they have a close relationship to each other

GirlPower(DawnXCythina) Well this one is awesome I love the game version.

GalacticSpace(HaretaXMars) I mean Mars is too easy on Hareta and she is a bad guy. She so cares for him and everything. I love this pairing when Hareta saw Dexoys again. It is oblivous to me that it looks like Mars has a crush on Hareta and the way Hareta willing to save her from Charon

HaretaXMitsumi This pairing I truely loved in Pokemon DP adventures.Mitsumi is super protective over Hareta.

Fightlove(Ash,Dawn,Misty,May) SUPER LOVE FOR THIS PAIRING I MEAN SUPER LOVE. They all fighting over Ash

Hesperia(LucasXMars) Diamond and Pearl OTP: I thought that when Mars called Lucas and Dawn a couple out of jealously. I see that Mars likes Lucas and Went a little easy on him or something else. I think that Mars may have a crush on Lucas and vice versa.

Jet (TouyaXSkyla)Black and White OTP. After reading on this pairing it just clicked with me. I see that she know that he was pure of heart. I see Skyla truly getting jealous over any girl who like Hilbert/Touya. Same with Touya. It seemed like Skyla do have a thing for him.

DualRivalshipping( CherenXBianca) Their bickering is the reason why I love this shipping. They are always together during most parts of the game.

YoshiToki:OTP I loved their friendship romance.Yoshimori will do anything to protect Tokine.It proves in Episode 2 :Yoshimori and Tokine,when He said "Even so I never want to see Tokine get hurt even again." His famous lines and Tokine slowly returning these feelings starting to notice Yoshimori more and more.So many hints but I like was in the Chapter Smile when Yoshimori almost confess to Tokine and tell her that when she smile it makes him smile or something and she hugged him.This relationship is two way I mean there is a lot of prove.Jealously,Blushing,Hugging. So much for one duo

MasamoriXMiki:This maybe an crack pairing but I should love it.And Miki went on strike because of Masamori being reckless.

IchiHime:OTPThis pairing proves that orihime loves ichigo and She ALMOST kissed him.Ichigo willing to sacfire his life for Orihime.I just love it.Even orihime got jealous over Rukia and Nel

NaruHina:In 400 Hinata gave Naruto an confession and Naruto is slowly taking it in.

NaruSaku: OTP I started liking it again With their weird friendship and how many times Naruto tried to asked out Sakura.Sakura seems to care an lot bout Naruto even when He went four tails.Sakura even hugs him when he defeated Pain. Sakura so cares for Naruto. I think that She forgot her crush on Stupid Sasuke. This is super cute And my faVORITE NARUTO PAIRING EVER!!!!

SasuSaku:Sasuke is a retard and I feel sorry for Sakura but this pairing is ok I guess XD

SoraXKairi:OTP I love this pairing since The first Kingdom Hearts game.Kairi is so much in love with Sora and she keeps showing it in bits.Sora even got jealous of Riku thinking that he had an interst towards Kairi.

RoxasXXion:play 358/2 days You know why I like this pairing.They have a bond that can never be broken like Sora and Kairi

RoxasXNamine: I played KH2 and loved their connection to each other

VenXAqua It is awesome and younger guy with older girl is awesome to me that is.I could see this pairing happening
TsukuneX Moka OTP Love this pairing.Tsukune so loves Moka and Moka loves Tsukune FTW!!!!! That is so much prove.

TsukuneXRuby:Hey They would look great together.I feel that Tsukune should pick Ruby mostly X3 And of their hard training and when they were chained up together

RitoXMikan OTP I mean I dont think they are bro and sis.And Mikan even pop the question what if Rito had to marry her priceless. X3

JuniperXAya: They really have connection. She was the girl that Juniper was so obessive about. She is so one of the girl who were a little bit nicer to him and easier on him too

Last edited:

Musapion

Boulder Trainer
1. Kojiro x Musashi (Jessie x James) Rocketshipping, from Pokemon. My OTP! My reasons are entirely too long to type out without it becoming an essay of sorts, but here's a "short" version.

2. Black Jack x Pinoko, from the grandfather of modern anime and manga Osamu Tezuka's Black Jack. Call me old-fashioned, but the idea of a nurse falling for the doctor she assists is much too cute.

Not to mention, Pinoko's love is canon as canon can be in this series! She constantly runs around telling people she's Black Jack's wife. xD

As any and all potential romantic interests (or even just friends) of the unfortunate Dr. Black Jack have met their untimely, often horrible end or... changed gender on the strictly straight doctor (hi, Kei), Pinoko's the only constant company he has in life and is utterly devoted to him.

Not to mention, he saved her life and gave her a body.

He gave her her life and now, she only wants to use it to aid him. It's the sweetest, most heartbreaking thing.

Black Jack is jaded and hates a great deal of humanity. Little Pinoko is everything that the doctor loves about humanity. She inspires him, just as much as he inspired her, whether they realize it or not.

"Flowers and humans are beautiful, because they are trying to live." Black Jack is inspired by Pinoko's struggle, which mirrors his rehabilitation as a disabled child so closely.

But unlike him, she came out smiling, in spite of the pain and rejection by her family, and continues to seek for the silver lining and always looks for the good in people.

Now, the downsides:

Pinoko is stuck in a doll-like child's body due to her rather bizzare origins, possibly forever, and her organs are too small and undeveloped to support a larger body (her underdeveloped nervous system also leads to her overblown tantrums that fit her apparant age, while being at odds with her mental maturity). Dang.

The doctor views her more as a daughter, although he does not view her as a child, despite appearance. He often refers to her as an eighteen year old. ^^

Then again, their relationship is perhaps a bit more complex than strictly romantic or strictly a father/daughter or sibling-like relationship...

Black Jack's dream at the end of the manga chapter Call it Life, in which Pinoko appears as her true age, Black Jack refers to her as his wife and the best wife he could have found as well! <3

3. Pain x Konan, from Naruto. Dangit, I don't know.

They're just so dang perfect together. I can't imagine them apart.

They just have this beautiful sort of... thing about them. I can't even describe it.

I love Konan's loyalty to Pain despite everything that happens.

[SPOIL]I like that despite Pain being the (acting) Leader of the Akatsuki, he can't stand up to Madara, but she is so confident in his skills, that she argues with Madara for his sake.

It's an interesting reversal, which I think is adorable in some bizzare way.

Their tragic shared history must have brought them closer together and I'd like to think that Konan (and now, Naruto) is the only one who brings out the humanity in Pain, however small.

That she can also read his emotions, even with his minimal expressions, also speaks much of their closeness.[/SPOIL]

That and they just look beautiful together.

I could also blame my love for this pairing on far too many roleplays involving the two. xD

Last edited:

Araleon

Chill
Pokemon Shipping List:

1. Pokeshipping (Ash/Misty) - Made for each other. I mean, I guess you could say that about any of the characters, but the writers tried harder to make it seem like Ash and Misty would end up as a couple, in my opinion. Movie 2, which is confirmed canon I believe, just kinda cemented it for me. When I was younger, before discovering fanfiction and stuff, I just kind of assumed that when the show ended and everyone grew up Ash and Misty would have kids or something. I dunno... I guess I grew up with them and they had a chemistry Ash didn't have with May or Dawn.

2. HoennChampionshipping (May/Steven) - In my world, Steven Stone isn't that much older than May. Just a few years. And... I mean... In the real world there are successful relationships between 23 year olds and 28 year olds, aren't there? I dunno. I just feel like they work well together. Anime canon, please? Haha. I used to be an avid Contestshipper, but then I kinda started pairing Ma off with everyone, and Drew missed out. I feel like they'd probably date, but eventually realize that in the long run they don't work. But HoennChmapionshipping rocks!

3. Brock/Nurse Joy - Self-explanatory. I've always thought they'd go well.

4. Chessshipping (Black/White) - hey look good together. Not much to say, really, besides WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES? Hahaha

5. As for shipping Dawn, I have a hard time. She's not very shippable to me. No hints in the anime. I don't particularly like Penguinshipping, Dawn always came across as disinterested. I do like Cavaliershipping, but I dunno if they'd work out? I'm indifferent to Ikarishipping, but that's because I don't see Paul as a romantic person looking for a relationship.

Lately I've begun to like IronWillshipping (Dawn/Riley). Hmm.

6. Rocketshipping - Woo.

Others that don't get a number:

I liked Firebirdshipping for a while. I'm over that now, though. Like I said, I pair May off a lot. Currently, Steven is her top pair, but I've given her Drew, Brendan, Ash (Even though Pokeshipping is my number 1, I've entertained some Advanceshipping. Nothing serious. And no Pearl.), James, Noland (From a fanfic that involves some OCs, and, yeah...). I guess I like giving her older guys?

Tracey could use someone, which is why there's Handymanshipping.

Here're some of my favorite Pokemon x Pokemon ships:

Revolutionshipping - Togekiss x Wargle
FrozenHuntershipping - Arcanine x Glaceon
Cryonicshipping - Zoroark x Glaceon
There're more, I just can't think of them >.<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.