• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Shipping List (Updated: February 12, 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles101

Fabulosity Times 10
Whoa hey newbie alert, lemme tell ya'll about my ships!

Let's start off with Ash x Misty. PokéShipping, and for many of us, one of the first pairings we got into. What with the UST practically writing itself with these two, and the addition of Misty's Song in the English dub, I can't not ship it.

Then we have Jessie x James, RocketShipping. Funny thing about this one, my friend thought they were married for the longest time. I mean, James is a sort of bicycle for me, but RocketShipping's still cute.

Iris x Cilan is interesting in that I didn't ship at first, but then I thought about it more and...I think it'd be pretty cute! They're quite obviously very close, but not so close that they're in the friendzone. And Iris reminds me of Pocahontas, perhaps Cilan can be her John Smith xD Not the real versions, the Disney versions

Moving on to the gameverse, Rosa x Curtis is a personal favorite, because they remind me of my boyfriend and I :p How they met, the cuteness that ensues, yeah.

Morty x Eusine: SUPER BROS and possible yaoi couple. Morty's calm and collected, Eusine's rather excitable, and yeah.

Cheren x Bianca. ESPECIALLY in BW2. I see a lot of Hilda/Hilbert/Rosa/Nate x Cheren and with the former PCs, I see them more as SUPER BROS, and with the latter, I see them as too distant. But Cheren x Bianca are kinda cute-ish all throughout BW, and in BW2 they seem quite happy in seeing each other after 2 years (Cheren in particular, d'aaaww). And since their SUPER BRO the BW PC is missing in the sequels, they've really only got each other.

OK NOW ON TO MY POKEMON OTP:
ValetShipping, oh god, ValetShipping. So many feelings for this ship. Darach and Caitlin are so classy and dapper and compliment each other when it comes to character design (black and purple, pink and white) and it's too cute and just hnnnnnnng <3 Especially if you take into account that it's implied Darach has feelings for Caitlin and IT'S TOO ADORABLE. It's too much you guys...and it's rather sad that it's rather rare, since it's one of the few ships teased at in canon. You'd think it'd be more popular...

Other ships:

Fire Emblem Awakening: Frederick x Lissa. Their supports, so much squee on my part :p

Disney: All of the canon pairings, in particular Ariel x Eric. WOW this one is dorky.

My Little Pony: Pinkie x Twilight, Rarity x Applejack. Both compliment each other, both have different ideas and strengths, and they're both pretty close.

Sherlock: Johnlock. We're getting into "whoa tumblr fangirl on the loose" territory here, so I'll stop at Johnlock.

AND THAT'S IT. Feels nice to be able to squee over my ships, haha.

SpoinkyPearl

Well, here's some shippings I like.

Volkner x Jasmine
I don't know why but I've grown to like this pairing and I've even planned to write fic about them/include them in some other Pokémon story I might write. Hey, Volkner must be the only reason why Jasmine is hanging around Sunnyshore City, right? :D

Cheren x Bianca
I don't know if this pairing has achieved any popularity or not but I like them and I'd love to see them as a cute couple :3

Phoenix Wright x Miles Edgeworth
Probably the most popular pairing in the AA game series. I like it, too. There's just too much Phoenix x Edgeworth stuff in the game!

Phoenix Wright x Maya Fey
Another popular pairing. If we can't see Phoenix with Edgey, why not Maya? And the ending of the second game. IT ALMOST WAS CANON.

Damon Gant x Lana Skye
I don't actually support this pairing but I once wrote a fic about these two. And that's probably enough about this...

First: I used to be a HUGE Hetalia fan. I'm not anymore (I still like the series though), but the series still have a warm place in my heart.

And here we go!

FrUK alias France x UK
I used to support USUK more but this pairing, oh, it's just so good and awesome. They love and hate each other alike. Too delicious not to be supported! And the shortening is just too epic.

USUK
Somewhat cute and nice, but not as awesome as FrUK.

Austria x Hungary
The best and almost canon pairing in the series. I love Austria, he's probably one of my all-time favourite anime characters and he and Hungary make a really cute couple ♥

Prussia x Hungary
Not as awesome as AusHun but works. I like it. It has same love-hate sides as FrUK does.

Germancest alias Prussia x Germany
It's incest, not my favourite thing. But! After reading so many too good doujinshi manga and seeing awesome fanart about these two, I cannot hate it. I have to love it! And they're both so good-looking ♥

Sweden x Finland
Cutest couple in the series. No objections. AND CANON. SO CANON.

Denmark x Norway
Works. Love-hate, little teasing from each side, Northern countries... I've even wrote a fic about those two. Two fics to be exact. And I don't wrote them too often!

Well, there's so many good canon pairings in the series and I practically support all of them. Especially Heiji x Kazuha. But...

Shinichi Kudo x Heiji Hattori
Their personalities differ so they would make a good pair. Shinichi is cool, calm and collected while Heiji is more hot-blooded. But they're also alike and they could (and they have) solve cases together. They would make so good couple but I can live with the fact that they certainly choose the girls who are right to them :D
Oh, and to you Americans and maybe some other folks, I'm here meaning Jimmy Kudo and Harley Hartwell (oh how I hate those translated names... WHY????)

jbthedelirious

Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty): I shipped this before I even knew what shipping was. Back then, I'm sure I just thought they were cute together, but now, it's more of the fact that they just work so well together. They drove each other insane at times, but they cared for each other. I like to think that even though they aren't traveling together anymore, they think about each other from time to time.

Appealshipping (Zoey x Dawn): OTP right here. I love their student/mentor dynamic, the mutual respect they have for each other, Zoey's believe in Dawn even when Dawn might not believe in herself. I (in my shipper hazed mind) really believe that Zoey has a thing for Dawn and just wants to help her be the best she can.

Rocketshipping (Jesse x James): Like Pokeshipping, I probably starting shipping this before I was even aware of shipping, and like Pokeshipping, I did so because I just thought it was cute. As I matured though, I've grown to appreciate the fact that Rocketshipping can be seen as a middle finger to traditional gender roles in relationships. Because we all know who tops in this one.

Will edit with more, brain is fried from waiting paper.

Masonicon

Crossover Maniac
Masonicon's shipping list

Here's what I ships and the reason I ships them:

Same Show Pairings:

• Sora x Kairi (Kingdom Hearts), Reason: this is my Kingdom Hearts OTP as Kairi are belongs to Sora
  • Ash x Misty (Pokemon), Reason: Self-explanatory
  • Tracey x Melody (Pokemon), Reason: one of Underrated pairing from Pokemon that I ships
  • Robin x Starfire (Teen Titans), Reason: Starfire can't breaks her love from Robin since this can renders her Mere Mortal
  • Beast Boy x Raven (Teen Titans), Reason: self-explanatory
  • Takeru x Hikari (Digimon), Reason: ditto
  • Taichi x Sora x Yamato (Digimon), Reason: Love Triangle between Digidestined
  • Koushiro x Mimi x Joe (Digimon), Reason: same as above
  • Neku x Shiki (The World Ends With You), Reason: Same Reason I ships Sora and Kairi
  • Beat x Rhyme (The World Ends With You), Reason: Brotherly-sisterly love
  • Marco x Eri (Metal Slug), Reason: both have same blonde hair
  • Tarma x Fio (Metal Slug), Reason: both got Brown Hair
  • Trevor x Nadia (Metal Slug), Reason: both are only appears once in Metal Slug games and both has unnatural hair color among Metal Slug teams
  • Ralf x Leona x Clark (Metal Slug), Reason: love triangle between Ikari Warriors
  • Cuddles x Giggles (Happy Tree Friends), Reason: self-explanatory
  • Toothy x Petunia (Happy Tree Friends), Reason: both are Best friends of Cuddles and Giggles respectively
  • Flaky x Sniffles x Nutty (Happy Tree Friends), Reason: HTF Love triangle
  • Spike x Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Reason: did I explain it?
  • Sonic x Amy (Sonic), Reason: self-explanatory
  • Tails x Cream (Sonic), Reason: both are Underage Sonic characters
  • Knuckles x Rouge x Shadow (Sonic), Reason: both Knuckles and Shadow loves Rouge
  • Silver x Blaze (Sonic), Reason: self-explanatory
  • Mario x Peach (Mario), Reason: ditto
  • Luigi x Daisy (Mario), Reason: ditto
  • Gabriel Angelos x Farseer Macha (Warhammer 40000), Reason: both are fan-favorite Dawn of War characters

Crossover Pairings:

• Nomad (Crysis) x Iji (Iji), Reason: both has Nanotech-based powers
  • Clark (Metal Slug) x Commander Shadowsun (Warhammer 40000), Reason: both fights by dual wielding Big Guns
  • Sandy (Spongebob Squarepants) x Billy (Power Rangers), Reason: both can beats Lex Luthor in Math and Science
  • Flaky (Happy Tree Friends) x Knuckles (Sonic), Reason: both have same color and similar species
  • Hiro Nakamura (Heroes) x Shiki (The World Ends With You), Reason: both Wears Glasses(though Shiki only wears glasses in her Human Form)
  • Luigi (Mario) x Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Reason: both are Resident Scaredy-cats from their respective Universes
  • Psycho (Crysis) x Fio (Metal Slug), Reason: both has H&K MP7 for one of their guns
  • Mario (Mario) x Nadia (Metal Slug), Reason: Mario can cook tasty foods for Nadia
  • Nutty (Happy Tree Friends) x Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Reason: both are sweet tooths
  • Sandy (Spongebob Squarepants) x any Techpriest (Warhammer 40000), Reason: Sandy can makes assistant for Techpriests
  • Lumpy (Happy Tree Friends) x Derpy Hooves (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Reason: both are idiots
  • Disco Bear (Happy Tree Friends) x Any Girl (Any Universe), Reason: Disco Bear is Womanizer
  • Riku (Kingdom Hearts) x Raven (Teen Titans), Reason: both shares Dark Powers with each other
  • Homer Simpson (The Simpsons) x Eri (Metal Slug), Reason: both are Alcoholics
  • Sora (Kingdom Hearts) x Sora (Digimon), Reason: same name, but different gender and universe of origin
  • Sonic (Sonic) x Daphne Millbrook (Heroes), Reason: both have same Super Speed powers
  • Misty (Pokemon) x Joe (Digimon), Reason: both have Water for their elements
  • Flippy (Happy Tree Friends) x Niki Sanders (Heroes), Reason: both has Multiple Personality disorder and while Flippy got Super-strength in his evil form, his super-strength may not as extreme as Niki Sanders has
  • Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) x Peter Petrelli (Heroes), Reason: Twilight Sparkle can teach Peter Petrelli how to uses his Powers cleverly
  • Shadow (Sonic) x Starfire (Teen Titans), Reason: both has Orange skins and Shadow may teach Starfire how to uses guns
  • Ralf (Metal Slug) x Katie (Power Rangers: Time Force), Reason: both have Superhuman Strength though Ralf's Super-strength are Charles Atlas Superpower while Katie's Super-strength are result of Genetic Engineering
  • Sandy (Spongebob Squarepants) x Tails (Sonic), Reason: Sandy can becomes Tails' Knight in Shinning Armor while Tails' flight can takes Sandy anywhere
  • Flaky (Happy Tree Friends) x Tails (Sonic), Reason: same Reason I ships Luigi and Fluttershy
  • Sandy (Spongebob Squarepants) x Sniffles (Happy Tree Friends), Reason: Sandy can also makes Bodyguard for Sniffles
  • Professor Frink (The Simpsons) x Sandy (Spongebob Squarepants), Reason: Sandy can also become Professor Frink's Knight in Shinning armor
  • Leona (Metal Slug) x Doctor Manhattan (Watchmen), Reason: both are the only main characters from their respective teams that has any actual superpowers
  • Sandy (Spongebob Squarepants) x Professor E. Gadd (Mario), Reason: Sandy can also teaches Professor E. Gadd Karate
  • Iosa the Invincible (Iji) x any Grox (Spore), Reason: both are Aliens that can breath in space
  • Johny Bravo (same show) x any Sister of Battle (Warhammer 40000), Reason: when it comes to girlfriends, Sisters of Battle Suits Johnny Bravo better than Velma since Sisters of Battle are more manly than Velma
  • Trilby (Chzo Mythos) x Iji (Iji), Reason: both are my favorite Indie game stars
  • Alice (Resident Evil) x Kaldor Draigo (Warhammer 40000), Reason: both are biggest Mary Sues ever(besides Bella Swan and Sonichu)
  • Austin Powers (Same Show) x Squirrel Girl (Marvel Comics), Reason: both Austin powers and Squirrel Girl relies on Plot-induced Stupidity to win
  • Tracey (Pokemon) x Tracy Strauss (Heroes), Reason: both have same name
  • Robin (Teen Titans) x Monica Dawson (Heroes), Reason: Robin can teach Monica Dawson Matrix movie-style Kung Fu
  • Ando Masahashi (Heroes) x Leona (Metal Slug), Reason: Ando can supercharges Leona's Powers
  • Tails (Sonic) x Rhyme (The World Ends With You), Reason: both voiced by same voice actress
  • Trixie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) x Yoichi Takato (Kindaichi Case Files), Reason: Trixie can teaches Yoichi Takato literal Magic
  • Kaoru Koganei (Flame of Recca) x Isami Hanaoka (Soar High! Isami), Reason: same age
  • CABAL (Command and Conquer) x GLADOS (Portal), Reason: both are Evil AI
  • Rick O'Connell (The Mummy) x Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Reason: both are specialized Undead slayers
  • Nanoha Takamachi (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha) x Conan Edogawa (Detective Conan), Reason: nuff said
  • Ollanius Pius (Warhammer 40000) x Lin (The Mummy), Reason: both are Immortals
  • Genevieve Aristide (F.E.A.R.) x Emile Danko (Heroes), Reason: both are characters that I hate from my favorite series
  • and the list is goes on...

What do you think?

Last edited:

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
ok my turn let's see

aria and riko - hidan no aria
not only that these two are rivals, but i feel that they are quite a good pair

haruhi and mikuru - haruhi suzumiya
what i want from this pair, its because i always find haruhi really cute while teasing mikuru

ash and serena - pokemon xy
this one definitely the top pairing for me, reason why i like if you watch pokemon xy then you'll eventually find out why i love this pair

kazuto and asuna - sword art online
i find them to be a really interesting couple, not to mention kazuto made the first move on asuna

those were my top pariings but there are still more that i didn't mention

Fearzy

Coordinator
Shipping list? Why, I've never had a chance to actually post something like this! This is a cool, exciting post! It is very TL;DR and I don't know who will actually read them.. but its fun to type up... :3

***{Anime}***:

>>Avatar: The Last Airbender:
Sokka x Toph: The reason I love this ship is because toph is so clingy to him. Later in the series when they are crossing the Snake Path and Toph falls into the water, expecting Sokka to save her and Suki comes along, poor Toph kisses Suki thinking it was Sokka. She always holds onto him when they are flying on Appa (without saddle) and they have simular personalities. Very playful and have the ability to get very hotheaded.

>>Legend of Korra:
KorraxBolin: Now, I've only seen the first series of this anime. Yeah, I know I could go online and watch more if I wanted too, but I just haven't got around to it, lol. Now with the point. I believe Bolin in the first season was more suited for Korra than Mako. Mako couldn't make up his mind between the two girls and really flip-flopped them around. Bolin knew what he wanted, and treated Korra with respect and admiration. Taking her out, getting her flowers, making her laugh. Mako only threw Korra on a emotional roller coaster.

>>Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood):
Edward Elric x Alphones Elric: Those two have been through everything together and never let anybody get very close to them. I definitely ship them because of the struggles they go through, the laughs that they get to share and the deep connection that Edward desperately wants to get Al's body back from the door. I know that's the plot at all, however, those two are so much closer than I've never seen siblings in any anime before. It's Raw and passionate.

>>Wolf's Rain: (I don't think I have to say ChezaxKiba lol That's a given)
ToboexTsume: These two are adorable. The overly-clingy child and the hardened gang leader who wants nothing to do with other wolves and considers the 'pup' to be useless. As their Journey continues, the two become closer, Tsume takes on the pup and cares for him, seeing as he is not as useless as he seems, he just trusts humans way too much.
HigexBlue: Hige, the Carefree wolf who is comfortable in any situation as long as he gets food and Blue, the black Wolf-Dog hybrid who is strong and fearless. Blue first is with a man who wants to kill the group but soon falls in love with Hige and they are almost inseparable.

***{Games}***

>>Disgaea: (I love these games, if you haven't played them, you really should give them a try! Great RPG!!)

LaharlxFlonne: Very cute, opposite Attracts couple. Laharl being the Overlord of the netherworld and Flonne being an Angel Trainee, its a cute mix. she always wanting him to do whats right and "love" while he wants to do everything a demon would want to do. When their relationship grows deeper, and she changes into a Fallen Angel, she still has that "Love" Mentality, however, since she is fallen now, has little quirks of a demon, which Laharl acknowledges and eggs on. Really adorable.

FenrichxValvatorez: "All is for My Lord." Oh yes, the Master and loyal Servant thing. Valvatorez being a Vampire that made a stupid promise that he'd never drink blood again and Fenrich, his werewolf Loyal Servant, trying his best to sneak blood into his food. Without it, he is a weak vampire and cannot survive. The two of them have been together for... hundreds of years, as they say in the game, living in the underworld together. Valvatorez saved Fenrich's life and he swore to serve Val for all eternity. Fenrich is a very mean, callice, hard man. He hates company, very anti-social and will tell you he hates you to your face in the rudest way. But with Valvatorez, he would get on his knees for the vampire and kiss the very ground he walks on!

EmizelxAxel: Emizel is a young, blonde boy with one purpose in life: he wants to impress his father. His Father is the president of the netherworld and Emizel has been granted to have the title of "Death" and the leader of the special assassination force. He carries a scythe around with him and is ordered to exterminate those who don't deserve to live. (ie.Valvatorez) Now, this would be an easy job for somebody with the title of Death, but Emizel is probably 12 years old and has never swung his scythe. He's too young and scared to hurt anybody, even though his personality strikes you as the type to do it without hesitation. Axel on the other hand, is a former pop-star who died out before he had the chance to get big. He now works as the Warden of Hades. When Axel sees Emizel, he literally kissed his shoes and carried him everywhere. Emizel didn't have to do a thing; (he says its because he was the President's son, but.. he didn't have to go as far as he did).

>>Borderlands 2:
GaigexKreig: Something about these two just fits! Maybe its because they are both DLC, but they play really well together. Kreig is a schizophrenic physco who was expirmented on and Gaige is what I would call, a mad Mechanic, making a giant robot from scratch and sawing her own off just to put the summoning device in her mechanic arm so she had him everywhere. Now, all the characters have certain words they say for each time they get a second wind (which is dying and you're able to go and pretty much heal them before they respawn) and the very first time I healed Kreig was when I was using Gaige and he says in this really deep, almost whispering tone "loooveee you...." Yeah, he says it a lot now, but it was the first time I heard it, so... of course I kind of shipped that. lol.

>>Bioshock: Infinite:
BookerxElizabeth: Oh these two. The regular "Save me from the castle" Kind of thing, when Booker saves Elizabeth from her 'tower'. Except in this case, he was really getting her because he had a debt to pay and they said "Bring us the girl, erase the debt." So in the beginning, it was a business transaction. Very harsh, angry words were said back and forth, but he soon realized it wasn't all about debt any longer. He cared for her and did anything to protect her. Her dream was to go to Paris, away from the awful place she was imprisoned and his dream was to erase debt. He soon found that he wanted to share the same dream as her and take the young woman to Paris, so that they could start a new life together.

>>Heavy Rain:
Scott Shelby x Lauren Winter: Its kind of a sad ship.. as the ending of the game always ends up the same way, but Lauren lost her son to a kidnapper named the Origami Killer. Scott Shelby is a former police officer and marine who is working as a private investigator on the case to try and rescue the children. Their relationship is slow, but very powerful and in the end, you just feel bad for Lauren.
[spoil]Scott Shelby was the Origami killer the whole time and he kidnapped Lauren's son. She trusted him the entire gameplay and even kissed him when he was going to fight the suspected "origami killer", but wound up spitting on his grave when he gets murdered, never finding justice for herself and traveling with the same man who killed her son. :c [/spoil]

>>Beyond Two Souls:
Jodie x Aiden: Jodie is a young girl with an entity that is linked to her soul since birth. The Entity is named Aiden and though he cannot communicate with anybody but her, he protects her through everything, from when she was little and got bullied to when she became older and became a solider, he was always there for her, protecting her. He was sort of like a poltergeist, as he could lift things up and throw them at enemies, cause actual harm on those she told him too and even Heal Jodie when she is in need.

***{Movies}***

>>Star Wars:
Ahh, Star Wars. I am a HUGE star Wars nerd, you don't even know. Go to the conventions, do the cosplay, have the books, video games... it goes deep. xD Ahem, to the point.

Obi-Wan Kenobi x Anakin Skywalker:
Oh does it have to be said? These two were very close indeed. The Master/Padawan bond was very strong between the two. Obi-Wan being the Master who was not quite ready to take on a Padawan, being his former Jedi Master died too soon, and Anakin who was "The Chosen One". These two were a very odd pair to begin with. Obi-wan was very hard and strict as he could be, and Anakin just wanted to fool around in the younger years. As they grew old, they because so close the could almost sense when the other was in danger and they wouldn't give up a chance to go and save the other from anything.

Obi-Wan Kenobi x Qui Gon Jinn: I read the Jedi apprentice books and fallen very hard for this pair. Qui Gon actually wanted nothing to do with another padawan, seeing his last one turned over to the dark side. And Obi-wan had his heart set on nobody else but Qui Gon. It was too soon for the Master and almost too late for the Padawan. Obi-Wan was of age to be picked by a Jedi Master to be trained after his hard years of training as a youngling. If a Jedi Master did not pick him, his hard years of training would be all for nothing, because they would send him to the crop planet, where he would spend the rest of his years as a farmer. Obi-Wan felt that there was no other master for him but Qui Gon and did whatever he could to prove to him that he was his Padawan, but Qui Gon wasn't ready to start training again. It was a very long, hard road for Obi-Wan, feeling rejected and like trash, but soon Qui Gon took him on, seeing the spark and desire that Obi-Wan had to be a Jedi. It's a cute story that has a long, painful past.

Obi-Wan Kenobi x Kit Fisto:
I don't really know. I read one of the books: The Cestus Deception and though Obi-Wan And kit Fisto only speak a few times because they are both Jedi, Obi-wan comforts the jedi when he feels down on himself. They are both on the Jedi counsel and I feel as though they would be a cute match. There really isn't any hard evidence of ship, I just enjoy it. lol. (Though there was some evidence in the Animated Series.)

***{TV Series}***

>>The Walking Dead:
CarolxDaryl: OH These two. My favorite Ship as of right now. The Abused woman by her former husband and the hard country boy. There is such a fire between these two all through the series. When Carol's husband was killed by a Zombie, Carol finally got the chance to do what she had been wanting to do, stab him. After that, she was no longer the little beaten puppy that she seemed to be in the beginning, she really bloomed. This woman became the backbone of the ground in the Apocalypse, becoming the mother of everybody and looking out for everyone. She was afraid of nothing. Daryl had brother issues, being as he and his brother got separated and he also had attachment issues. Very Loyal, Daryl followed Rick to the ends of the earth, but when it was down time, or when it really mattered, Daryl's first question was always "Where's Carol?". Same goes for Carol when they come back from a raid. She peers into the car or looks for his motorcycle. "Where's Daryl?"
The two of them have been flirting the entire season, and when a group joins them, she makes it clear that "For the record, I liked you first!" and calling him all sorts of cute nicknames like "pooky" which she always gets a playful shove for calling him that. As of right now, this pairing is the main reason I watch the show. The Zombies, I love Zombies and its a great thriller Drama, but this ship is probably the main part of the Drama that I love them most. Oooh, I could go on forever, but I think I made my point. LOL

>>Adventure Time
MarcelinexBubblegum: There is obvious reasons behind this pair. The two of them have a deep past that neither would like to share. Princess Bubblegum of the Candy Kingdom and Marceline the Vampire Queen always seemed to have this awkward tension between the two of them, later showing that Marceline gave PB a Shirt and she wears it every night as Pajamas's. Even smells it sometimes, as to remind her of the vampire.

For those who did read this crazy long post, thanks! I hope you enjoyed it. ;w; <3

0xanimx0

Ah shipping, although I'm someone who doesn't care aout shipping, I found myself liking a few interaction :3

Anime:

Hmm, I prefer all friendships between pokemon characters and I can stand all characters and am not much of a hater and the fact I don't think the anime is that good compared to the manga. But let's see....

Pokeshipping - I liked their friendship and love-and hate relationship as well as their blushing and constantly put on spot with their feelings. Plus they remind me of the typical shonen main character and the comiv-relief abusive girl with him xDD
Orangeshipping- I can stand this shipping and think they would get along since the support they give to each other is undeniable cute ^^ but for now I guess I prefer pokeshipping but it depends on my mood most of the time which I like better
Contestshipping the only shipping I fully support and believe that they belong to each other xDD It's more romance hinted than friendship and the support as well as saving each other is also well....cute
Penguinshipping I don't even get why not many people suppor this one, perhaps because Kenny looks funny....although paul also looks funny but I guess his personality makes up for it xD oh yeah either way, the typical childhood and yet developing a crush things couldn't excape my heart ^^
kinda Pearlshipping well I'm not sure.....but I guess it seems plausible and they do share a bond although nowadays I'm not that into it but I still like it in a way
dunno about iris but a bit of Iris and Cilan/Trip still unsure about her type though xD
rocketshipping and a bit of SommelierShipping
Serena Ash- do I need to say more xD
but overall I don't mind any, I can read any and see any fiendship and normal cute romance, ego, ikari and so on :3

Manga
This is something I prefer!! :D but let me make something clear, I'm really un sure about the first two generation of pokedexholders shipping but I'm listing a few
Pokemangashipping- first let me make it clear, it's really not influenced by pokeshipping. Red and the misty in the manga are way different than as and misty, that's why I don't see a great connection for shipping here. And people do forget that the misty in the manga is also DIFFERENT than the misty from the anime, in fact I'm not much of a fan of the anime and the characters and their development but I prefer this misty and red way more. Misty has shown deep concern and great support for red and red himself has acknowledged and shown support and remembering her as well in the manga, I like their interaction and I can see them forming a good bond.
Specialshipping I like their interaction and I can see red getting a romance feeling as well so yep
kinda oldrivalshipping-fandoms is convincing me xD
Mangaquest and specialjewel both are alright and same for me ^^
The sucuine hunter and crystal is not bad either...
Gold and the pink hair-gymleader
I kind of get luckyshipping and silver and blue (fem) shipping and so on about other ships.....but I'm really unsure about those xD I prefer their overall trio friendship
Franticshipping why is it the may counterpart and herself are so easy to ship instead of seeing them compatible for others ? This is practically canon and I fully support this !! :D May/sappphire are so lucky ^^
Commonershipping like I said before I prefer overall their trio friendships and it would be said if their trio would be gone...but let's face , in the very old and mature age tehy would need love interest either way and I'm not sure why other people can't see it but to me it's obvious from platinum and diamonds side whom they like...not the definitiv romance way but the starting to develop way ^^ I honestly can see pearl supporting them like he was alright when platinum didn't get him any pokemon, but she doesn't seem to be the type of girl for whom he could handle well.

black and white unfortenately haven't seen yet ^^'

DragonCurse4

I ship so many characters and pairings. All my pairings come from a wide range of media; from anime, to manga, to cartoons, to live action television shows, to games. All the pairings I ship range from canon, to crack (this is actually my favorite), to cross-over pairings.

I'm going to be listing from most to least favorite ship. Enjoy! ^_^

>>>>Anime<<<<

• HitsuKarin (Hitsugaya x Karin) This is my main Bleach OTP. And there's only hints of them maybe liking each other only in two filler episodes. Yeah, they don't even meet in the manga or outside of the filler episodes in the anime. So if you skip filler episodes or go by the manga, then this pairing is most likely crack to you. I loved this paring from the first filler episode. He helped Karin win a soccer game, then saved her life when she was attacked. Also Yuzu called Toshiro her boyfriend, to which they both hilariously fervently denied.

• UlquiHime (Ulquiorra x Orihime) - Oh boy do I love this ship! This is my second Bleach OTP. It's just so tragic. Ulquiorra kidnapped her for Aizen, then he became her caretaker. He slowly started to change when he was with her, he went from believing that everything (feelings especially) were useless; to feeling envy, pride, gluttony, covetous, slothfulness, rage, and lust all because of the heart she brought out in him. He also asked her if she feared him when he was in his final released form, to which she replied that no she didn't (which shocked him). And as Ulqui was dying he reached out for Orihime one last time, right before he faded into dust.

• IchiRukiHichi (Ichigo x Rukia x Hichigo) - Yes I enjoy reading fanfiction which feature a threesome with Ichigo, Rukia, and Ichigo's hollow. To me this arrangement would provide the most interesting kind of drama.

• IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia) - I love this pairing. It was always so amusing how they would always annoy each other, but you could tell they cared deeply for each other. Also, everytime Rukia would get hurt, or get in trouble, Ichigo would always be the first person to rush in to save her.

• UryHime (Uryu x Orihime) - Now this is a casual ship. In the third season you could tell that Uryu had a crush on Orihime. He would sometimes blush because of her and he was always protecting her throughout the season. This would have made a really good pairing, if it wasn't dropped after the third season.

• Takari (TK x Kari) - My Digimon OTP. I've always been a fan of the whole 'falling in love with your best friend' trope, so this pairing really appealed to me. They were absolutely adorable in Digimon Adventures, and became even more so when 02 came around. There were a lot of hints that these two maybe had feelings for each other, plus they always jumped at the chance to rescue each other when the other was in danger. And near the end of the series, TK would get kinda jealous of other guys with Kari. It's just really depressing that they didn't wind up together in the end. CURSE YOU 02 EPILOGUE!!! IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!!! ;_; ;_;

• Taiora (Tai x Sora) - Yet another pairing that was kinda sorta canon in Digimon Adventures (and the Digimon Movie), yet sort of faded out in Digimon 02, before getting completely axed by 02's epilogue. CURSE YOU EPILOGUE!!! WHY DO YOU EXIST!!! Ahem, anyway I guess you could say that this was the only actual on screen pairing in Digimon Adventures. Tai sorta gained a crush on Sora later on in the series, and he would always be the first to freak whenever she got in danger. In the 2nd part of the Digimon Movie (which is canon with the series), Tai was shown typing an apology letter to Sora on his computer, which was signed "Love Tai." Granted the "Love" part was put there by his sister Kari (who was being a typical annoying younger sister :p), but he was upset when the e-mail wasn't able to go through.

• Sorato (Sora x Matt) - Heh, now I'm pretty sure you want to know why I keep complaining about the Digimon 02 epilogue (why most people complain about it). It's because of this pairing right here. This pairing is canon according to the epilogue. Yes, they axed Tai x Sora and made Sora x Matt canon during the last 10 minutes of Digimon 02. So why do I have this pairing on here, as a pairing that I ship? Well mainly because I shipped this pairing in Digimon Adventure. Yes, this was my Digimon crack pairing before it went from crack to canon. I guess in the show they sort of hinted at Matt and Sora having a thing for each other, before the epilogue rolled around (though it was only in one episode). Sora brought Matt cookies at his concert, and when the ceiling started collapsing, Matt ran over to Sora to protect her. That episode also featured a really awkward scene between Tai and Sora, and how Sora was going to hang out with Matt after his concert (it was painful to watch to anyone who was a fan of Tai x Sora). Considering how much controversy this pairing caused, and how much hate it brought the 02 epilogue (one of many reasons), I sort of love this pairing even more because of that. :p

• Kenyako (Ken x Yolei) - This is one of my more casual ships. It's also canon thanks to 02 epilogue. Though for a canon pairing it sort of seemed to come out of nowhere. In the beginning of the series it was shown that Yolei had a major crush on Ken, before she found out he was the Digimon Emperor. After he became good, they sort of didn't do anything with the pairing, it almost seemed that she got over her crush after she found out he was evil, and it didn't come back when he became good. Then the epilogue came around and then bam...they got married and had two kids. Thanks 02 epilogue, you're the best part of the series. :p This is more a pairing I prefer reading in fanfiction, then seeing in the show.

• Ryuki (Ryo x Rika) - Boy do I love Ryo! His existence alone made this series canon with Digimon 01 & 02 (though you probably wouldn't know that if you don't know about the Wonderswan games). I also love this pairing, it's my Tamers OTP. In the show, Ryo constantly flirts with Rika, calling her pumpkin and wildcat. And in one episode, when Rika dove headfirst into danger, Ryo was the only one to follow after her. And of course their was the line near the end of the show when Ryo (as Justimon) asked Rika (as Sakuyamon) to give him her power to stop the D-Reaper, Rika said that it would be too dangerous, and then she said, "You idiot, you're just doing this to impress me, aren't you?' To which he replied, "So is it working?" This is actually my all time favorite Digimon pairing (in any Digimon series).

• Inuyasha x Kagome - Er yeah, this one's pretty obvious. Not going to go into too much detail on why and how, just going to say that this show REVOLVES around this pairing.

• Miroku x Sango - Another pairing this show revolves around (just not as prominently as Inuyasha x Kagome).

• Koga x Kagome - I love this pairing. Koga is so sweet to Kagome; giving her flowers, constantly proclaiming his love, etc. I always believed he truly did love her, plus he was much nicer to her than Inuyasha was for the majority of the series.

• Sesshomaru x Kagome - This is my fanfic only crack pairing. Even though my Inuyasha OTP was...well...Inuyasha x Kagome, I could never really bring myself to read fanfiction on that couple. I always preferred reading fanfics on Sesshomaru x Kagome instead.

• SasuSaku (Sasuke x Sakura) - My Naruto OTP. Where do I begin with this one? You'll see more evidence of Sasuke x Sakura in the first series of Naruto, not so much in Shippuden. Of course if you've seen even a second of Naruto you would know that Sakura has a HUGE fangirl crush on Sasuke. With Sasuke on the other hand, he calls her annoying, yet he's always the one rushing to save her. When he first got the curse mark, the first thing he asked Sakura was who hurt her. When he found out who, he almost ripped the guys arms off, but Sakura was able to get him to calm down (by hugging him). When she was attacked by a half transformed Gaara, Sasuke was the one to catch her when she was falling to her death. And when Sasuke was leaving the village to join the enemy, Sakura was the only one who could sense that happening, and tried to stop him by begging him to either stay with her/or take her with him, ending with her saying that she loves him so much, to which Sasuke replied, "thank you," before knocking her out. Sasuke became Sakura's sole reason for getting stronger so she could help bring Sasuke back. It's been 3 years since he left and became traitor, but Sakura still loves him. I always found this pairing to be so tragic, and I hope the show ends with those two hooking up (or at least hints that they might wind up together).

• NaruHina (Naruto x Hinata) - My second Naruto OTP. I always thought this pairing was so cute. Hinata always turns beet red (and faints :p) whenever Naruto is around. Naruto also really cares about her, but he's a bit too dense to realize she likes him (someone needs to beat some sense into the kid :p). I also really like that Hinata, in the beginning, was the only one to ever really believe in him (aside from Iruka).

• SasoSaku (Sasori x Sakura) - Yeah I know, I got to be insane to ship this pairing, but I always thought that, in a weird way, it could work. Or maybe I just like this pairing because I always felt that Sasori was sort of attracted to Sakura when they were fighting. :p

Crack Pairings Ahoy!!!!!

Er, yeah, remember how up top I said that my favorite type of pairing is crack pairing? Heh, that doesn't get more blatant than it does in the Naruto fandom. The majority of pairings I like in Naruto are crack pairings. Now I don't really have a reason why I ship these pairings outside of: I take my favorite guy characters, and my favorite girl characters, and just read a butt ton of fanfics with them. :p And that's why all I'm going to be doing for these next ships is just listing them, with no reason why next to them (since...well I don't have any :p). These next few, are fanfic only ships.

• ItaSaku (Itachi x Sakura)

• GaaSaku (Gaara x Sakura)

• NejiSaku (Neji x Sakura)

• DeiSaku (Deidara x Sakura)

• HidaSaku (Hidan x Sakura)

• KakaSaku (Kakashi x Sakura)

• Mangetsu x Sakura

[*]Akatsuki x Sakura

[*]Kyuubi x Sakura

• Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty) - Ah, my childhood OTP. I shipped this pairing before I even knew what shipping was. I was always so hoping for this couple to get together, even in the beginning of the very first season of Pokemon! There was always some clues (some subtle and some not), that this couple liked each other, well at least on Misty's end. I think the running joke with Ash was that he was always too dense to realize Misty "liked" him. And that when someone would drop the hint of him and Misty together, he wouldn't get it. But with Misty, she would always get jealous when someone would flirt with him (watch Pokemon the Movie 2000. That movie had shipping hints galore!). In the Orange Islands episode 'Misty Meets Her Match,' Ash was even upset at the thought that Misty might no longer be traveling with them. I just always thought this pairing was cute, and Misty and Ash were the perfect couple.

• Egoshipping (Misty x Gary) - Another of my favorites. This was literally the first crack pairing I ever got into. It also started my love for crack pairings. And it was all thanks to a fanfic. This was way back when I first discovered fanfiction (over a decade ago). I was searching fanfiction.net for Ash x Misty stories when I came across a Gary x Misty one. Now, before then, I never gave thought to Gary and Misty together, in fact when I first saw that a Gary and Mist ship was a thing, I thought it was kinda weird. But it also peaked my curiosity, so I read the story, and fell in love with the pairing. Sadly though, the story has then since been purged from fanfiction.net (that site seems to love purging stories). Now this pairing is a 'in fanfiction only' pairing (basically a pairing I only enjoy reading about.).

• Contestshipping (Drew x May) - Now I started getting out of the Pokemon anime when Misty left the series, and when I found out that Ash was going to get a new girl to travel with him...well let's just say, I was all set to absolutely despise May. But to my shock, I actually wound up really liking her. It helped that the show wasn't trying to push May and Ash together (it also helped that her starter Pokemon evolves into one of my favorite Pokemon!). Then Drew came onto the scene, so not only did I accept May as a suitable replacement for Misty, but I absolutely fell in love with the Drew x May ship. I thought it was so cute that Drew would try to hide his feelings for May behind snide remarks, and that she was the only one he would give roses too. Also my favorite Diamond and Pearl episode was an episode where May fell of a cliff into raging rapids, and Drew jumped in to save her.

• Vanishshipping (Atem x Anzu/Tea) - This is my Yugioh OTP. I always thought these two belonged together.

• Revolutionshipping (Yami Yugi x Anzu/Tea) - Same as above. This is basically the same pairing - just with Atem still trapped in the Millennium Puzzle.

• Vexshipping (Yami Bakura x Anzu/Tea) - I think this pairing is hot. Shut up. :p

• Manipulashipping (Malik/Marik x Anzu/Tea) - Same reason as above. I just like it slightly less.

• Spiritshipping (Yami Yugi x Anzu/Tea x Yugi) - I only really like this due to one fanfic - which is no longer on Mediaminer. :(

• Silentshipping (Seto x Shizuka/Serenity) - This is a really casual ship of mine. I started liking this pairing due to it being a side pairing in a vexshipping fanfic. It really intrigued me. Sadly the fanfic, nor the author, is no longer on fanfiction.net.

>>>>Manga<<<<

• Dark x Risa - Now this pairing right here is why I prefer the manga over the anime. In the anime Dark was kinda horrible to her - went on a date with her, then informed her that he doesn't love her and that he only dated her because she reminds him of her grandmother (who he actually did love). While in the manga, Dark really did fall in love with her over time.

• Franticshipping (May x Brandon) - I don't know why I ship this, I just thought they would make a cute couple. And that was before I read the Manga, and saw that Brandon had a crush on May, technically making this pairing canon (at least in the Manga).

>>>>Cartoons<<<<

• FioLee (Fionna x Marshall Lee) - Yes I ship the gender bent versions of Finn and Marceline. Quite frankly, I enjoy the gender bent versions of everyone quite more than I do the original.

• Zutara (Zuko x Katara) - Yes, I am a Zutarian. :p This will always be my Avatar OTP. I always thought they had better chemistry than Kataang did. My favorite moment was the one in the Crystal Catacombs in Season 2, where they opened up to each other about their moms and Katara offered to heal Zuko's scar.

• Taang (Toph x Aang) - I always thought that Toph and Aang made a far better couple. I always found their interactions really cute.

>>>>Games<<<<

• Chris x Jill - They belong together!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU MADE THE PAIRING OFFICIAL CAPCOM!!! ;_; ;_;

• Leon x Claire - They make such a cute couple. I always preferred this couple over Ada.

>>>Under construction. More ships coming soon. :p

Last edited:

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
1. Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty)
I think they had the most chemistry. I love the love-hate relationships. Misty taught Ash many things and Ash taught Misty many things. Think about it, most of Ash's knowledge about pokemon training came from Misty. Example: In the first few episodes she told Ash that she had to weaken a pokemon first to catch it.) She knew how Ash would beat Brock and she told him that in the middle of their Battle. And then Ash passed that down to May. I also think Ash taught Misty how to care and love for your pokemon in a unique way. Like in chronicles, when Misty swam RIGHT in from of tentacrool's beams she got herself hurt to save garadose. A total Ash thing. He has done that many times and I felt like she learnt that from him and I thought it was really sweet. Another reason why is I felt like Ash showed most feelings torwards her than to any other girls. Like how many times he got jealous when a guy would flirt with Misty or when Misty liked him. Especially when he was dumbstruck in the ghost of maidens peak.
Then Contestshipping. (Drew x May)
Don't even get me started on this one. It's just wow. 1) I love the rivalry Drew and May has between each other. They are my favorite types of relationships. Drew and May has a unique relationship too. May and Drew both make it so obvious that they like each other and I feel like May is to afraid to admit it. I also love how May always blushes around Drew. It shows canon! And lat of all, I just love Harleys contestshipping vibe. C'mon they're definitely canon.
Last, would be Imageshipping (Misty x May)
They're my two favorite pokegirls. I feel like May looks up to Misty. I think Misty and May would have gotten along the best out of all the pokegirls. Also, May and Misty are Ash's longest female companions so I feel like they'd have more in common. When May left, I was really hoping she'd go to Kanto and help/hangout with Misty and Tracey around the gym. I'm sure she would have at least visited her. That would have been really interesting.

Manga:
Black x White (Agencyshipping): Aww they're really cute together. I like the whole Boss and Employee relationship thing, and how Black is super protective over White without even noticing.

Last edited:

Shiny Glameow

Alriiiiiiiight.

Pokémon:

Rocketshipping ( Jessie/James ): Hhh, these two idiots have been my pokémon OTP since forever. I love them so much, and I have grounds for shipping this if we consider the fact that they get married in the manga.

Checkmateshipping ( Touko/Cheren ): My other pokémon OTP. I do wish this pair was noticed more often, as I seem to have a very hard time finding fanart for it.

Hetalia:

FrUk ( Francis Bonnefoy/Arthur Kirkland ): MY FAVOURITE OTP IN ANY SERIES. Oh gosh, these two kill me, I swear. I adore the love-hate relationship between them and hhhhgngnn don't get me started or I'll be here for hours and hours and you'd never here the end of it.

AmeCan ( Matthew Williams/Alfred F.Jones ): What do you mean they're related-- :(

Itacest ( Feliciano Vargas/Lovino Vargas ): Uhm. No comment.

HoundoomFan

shy shipper
This is in no way in any order what-so-ever sorry =C (just an fyi: This isn't even ALL of them. I dis-included some for to less creep most out C= though if you read all this, you be crazy cool or something idk =/)...

light blue=favorite
Pokemon:​
(warning: Ash. Ash everywhere...)
Palletshipping (Ash & Gary): So much development from Gary seemed to come from Ash (I guess it like that for most MC's though. They just help change everyone). Also it was pretty funny yet cute how Gary got Ash all riled up. While Ash seemed like the brash, reckless, careless, childish kid he was & we all loved, Gary was calm, plans ahead, is informative, calculating, etc... While when Gary got more on Ash's nerves in the beginning, with his character development they get along much more than before and have always respected each other. While they are different it's not so much that they would argue all the time & they did push each other to do their best. Also the whole pokeball thing.

OrangeShipping (Misty & Tracy): Misty seems to go good with more mature and less childish guys & usually seems to want guys that would do stuff for her and wouldn't mind helping out. While after Ash left they were seen to hangout some in some of the special episodes. With someone as nice and sweet as Tracy I don't see what Misty has to complain about in him & with.

IndigoShipping (Ritchie & Misty): While Ritchie is mostly seen as an "Ash clone" due to a similar appearance & pokemon, it seems most forget that he was seen more responsible and less reckless. But there is a little personality similarities as well, so I can see Misty liking him a lot because of that, and due to Ritchies calm & one to think things through personality, I think he would fit real well with her.

UniformShipping (Brock, Officer Jenny & Nurse Joy): Brock was a great and sweet man. While the other characters where all "Huh, Officer Jenny/Nurse Joy didn't we see you in the last town?" Brock knew and can tell the difference between all of them. He can also tell when there's an imposer NJ/OJ when the others can't. While he does flirt with every woman, that is the only thing that he has going on with NJ/OJ. Also, even if it was just a 4kidz thing, Brock had his own song saying that those two where the perfect girl for him.

Contestshipping (Drew & May): It was cool how both of them gained respect for each other throughout the series. Also I do have to question if all those roses that he gave to her were all for May's pokemon. Also, of you think about it, May is the one that trained and worked with her pokemon, so obviously he has to have some respect & admiration for her as well.

Blushshipping (Brock & Lucy): The only girl that returned Brock's feelings from the looks of it (well, maybe there was that girl in DP maybe, but it really didn't last long). Too bad those over-protective sisters or fans or whatever ruined any chance of that working. Still it would've been interesting to see how these two would've worked out.

Abilityshipping (Ash & Anabel): I like Angie with ash too. Anyways, since she is a frontier brain or whatever I'm guessing she's pretty smart and responsible. But at the same time her and Ash get along pretty well. While it's pretty one-sided (like with all the girls that crushed on Ash), she had at least got that while liking him (It's unclear whether Dawn & Iris had feelings for him, not trying to bring those ships down js) and gets along pretty well and they both enjoy each others company (again not trying to bring ships down, it's just that him & Misty arguing a lot turned me away from Poke and him & Serena don't really seem to have much going for them connecting-wise. But really I don't mind Poke & Amour and kinda like Negai & Pearl, just things that make me not care for it as much).

Comashipping (Ash & Paul): It's kinda the same reason as Palletshipping, kinda (thoughtIlikepalletshippingsomuchmore). While Paul seemed kinda interested in Ash (following him), Ash was kinda obsessed with him (even during the first gym as he wanted to watch Paul & really wanted to want him to watch). Also, it seemed even though Ash thought Paul was the biggest jerk on the face of the planet, he still tried to be friendly with him. Also what they have in connecting them is Infernape. While we heard that pokemon are a resentation of their trainer blablabla... it was interesting that Ash took him in even when he was Paul's pokemon first & that they worked so well even when Paul & Ash are so different. I guess I like opposite-attract thing, as long as it can be shown they won't be down each others throats all the time. While that might be the case in the beginning, like said above Ash seemed to have changed Paul & they now both have respect for each other.

Coldcoffeeshipping (Barry & Paul): Really, Barry is like some huge fan for Paul, & even after Ash beats him he only admires Paul. When Barry did confront Paul, we all probably thought the same thing: he was going to call Barry an obnoxious twit, that he's easily going to cream him, and tell him to get lost, or something like that. But nope he was much nicer. wut? But seriously, only someone like Barry can stand Paul.

LeagueShipping (Ash & Richie): Mix of Ability & Pallet here. They are similar & get along pretty well. But also Richie is more mature and think things through more than Ash. So while they are different to help mix out well with each other, they are similar in personality as well so they won't fight as much.

CollideShipping (Ash & Barry): Both of them are very hyper & overconfident (just... Barry is 100x more and more than Ash ever was). Also, while Ash found him annoying, he did look out for him and they seemed to somewhere in the series became pretty good friends.

FrappuccinoShipping (Ash, Paul, & Barry): Well, I like collide, coldcoffee, & coma, so why not all 3 of them together? Really, I would just be copy & pasting reasons here, but I've already mentioned why separately, and don't want to be annoying be repeating myself over&over&over... But hey we got 3 different characters here that have all been impacted one way or another by each other. While Ash & Barry can for the most part get along, they can be kept from getting into too much trouble with Paul around. And like Barry would take Ash seriously. He would defiantly listen to Paul any day of the week instead of Ash. He idolizes him after all. While Ash wouldn't take Paul's bs as much as Barry would & would also try to keep Barry from being too controlled by Paul so it all works out... Kinda.=x

Pearlshi3shipping (Gary, Ash, & Paul): Well like I said, Pallet & Coma is pretty similar, so why not have all 3 together? Well like above I really don't feel like repeating but why I like them so much is mentioned above (opposite but can get along, changed each other, helped them do better). Also with someone like Ash, I bet it would be nice to have someone else who isn't as hyper and someone good where they can just sit & chat.

Appealshipping (Dawn & Zoey): While they seem different, it helps even out their personality. They both get along quite well, and while Dawn's bubbly & charming personality can mellow out her out a bit, Zoey with her help can get Dawn prepared & has also given her some confidence. I'm usally not a big fan of fem-slash, but I really liked how well these two got along.

CloneShipping (Nurse Joy & Officer Jenny): Both unique girls, both everywhere. There's a lot of NJ's & OJ's out there and some had their own unique & individual character. But what's seen most in Nurse Joy's is that they are nice, caring, sweet, & responsible while most Officer Jenny's are quick to judge, very serious about work, & seem a bit little hard to get to know. So I think they can get along pretty well and while different, can blend pretty well.

Diodeshipping (Ash & Clemont): My gosh how Ash gets all excited with his inventions and how shy Clemont acts around him itsjustsocuteimsorry! They also get along great despite being pretty different, since Ash is brave & outgoing and Clemont is a bit shy and doesn't have much confidence in himself. But with how encouraging and kind Ash is he's really is helping Clemont get the courage he needs, and they both have some great respect for each other. And dang are they comfortable around each other.

SnapShipping (Snap-I mean Todd & Ash): Mostly at the end of Snap the CotD's episode, I just really like how they got along. It was also funny watching them interacting with each other.

Neoshipping (Cassidy & Butch): They work together so well. I'd say it's much better than RS and seem to really enjoy working together and enjoy each others company. They never put each other down, but say good things about each other from what I remember. Also, Cassidy mostly remembers his name while everyone else in the show angers him by messing them up. So I can really see a relationship working out between the two.

LaserbladeShipping (Clemont & Korrina): I think Clemont is just what she needs, as well as Clemont needs a girl like Korrina. Clemont is mostly mature and nurturing and got her to talk to him about her and Lucario's past, and Clemont needs a laid back but headstrong and outing girl to mix well with his personality.

Namelessshipping (Red & Blue/Green Oak): Well, since Ash represents Red & Blue/Green represents Gary, whats keeping me from liking this? When Blue/Green runs into Red in the games, it seemed he was happy to have him around to chat and brag.

huntershipping (Ethan/Gold & Silver): I swear Silver is obsessed with MC. I know he hates TR from his past & all, but recognizing him/her on spot & FORCING him/her to take off the uniform... what's up with that? Does Silver have some sort of hero-ish view of MC or something & HATES to see that ruined? Also, he's pretty much gets a lot of growth from MC and follows him around, so yea. Anyways, yea you can add Kris/Crystal (not Lyra, sorry) in here since well, MC = Ethan/Gold & Kris/Crystal (butasamoremslashfani'llgowithhuntershippingkthx).

SecondaryShipping? (Green/Blue Oak & Silver): I think it would be interesting if in the games they interacted. Also with Blue/Green's little character development I think it would be a good mix.

HeartGoldShipping (Red & Gold/Ethan): Both have similar experiences with beating TR & both being "mute" (no, they are suppose to represent you, & if they didn't talk, how would Oak get your name, etc...) Also, while it seems Gold/Ethan has a good relationship with his mom (calling her, trusting her with money, and mom helping him get stuff, etc...) Red hasn't seemed to talk to his in like 2 years or so. So I'm guessing Gold/Ethan knows a good healthy relationships, while Red, who just ran away towards the mountains, probably needs help in that department... But since in the games, it's suggested that Red & Ethan/Gold both treat pokemon kindly & with respect shows that they have some common ground.

FirstTrainerShipping (Red & Kris/Crystal): Same as above really. It's really cute, and I'm pretty surprised that its not as popular as Heatgoldshipping =C

TohjoShipping (Red , Blue/Green Oak, Ethan/Gold & Silver): Like all together, so why not all together? They all had a big impact on each other, so yeah.

MimicryShipping (Gold/Ethan & Copycat girl): He found her doll. She trusted him to go find it & most the time wasn't just coping someone to help find her doll. We really got to see more of her cause of that, & hopefully, that'll be a start to be just herself around others instead of just copying anyone she makes contact with than laughing at their reactions.

LoverivalShipping (Brendan/Ruby? & Wally): You can add May/Sapphire? in here too. Anyways, Wally got first pokemon thanks to MC, & thanks to that he was able to get better & be happier. Wally really looks up to MC & has grown as a character from MC.

HoennShipping (Bredan/Ruby? & May?/Sapphire?): They help each other out and also grow from each other. Bredan grows a better view of May? if you choose him and I find it nice that May could finally get a friend =3

DualRivalShipping (Bianca & Cheren): Well they are childhood friends & so each other pretty well & get along well. But they are pretty different so that they can mix well with their weakness but they obviously can get along and support each other.

SequelShipping (Hugh & Rosa/White(2)): They did a lot of things together & Rosa helped get his sisters pokemon back. It's also obvious that they are pretty close & Rosa is also close to Hugh's sister as well (since he went on a journey to get her pokemon back in the first place it's obvious she means a lot to him). So they work well with each other & help each other out a lot.

GreySkyShipping (Hugh & Nate/Black(2)): Really, basically same as above, nothing more can be said. Even though I like Sequel better because I think it's cuter, whoever you pick is who gets to do things.

ExpertShipping (Prof. Oak & Agatha): I mostly got into it in R/B/Y. "That old duff was once tough and handsome! That was decades ago! Now he just wants to fiddle with his Pokédex! "-Agatha. Guessing they knew each other when they were younger. Also Agatha seemed to have some interest in him, though it seemed that he was more interested in making his pokedex than noticing her, she got mad? Idk just how I see it. >.> But it does make me wonder what Oak thinks/thought of her.

AntagonistShipping (Lt. Surge & Sabrina): I can see Lt. Surge being attracted to a girl like Sabrina. Lt. Surge seems to have his stuff together to handle her. Also, it's pretty chilling or something imagining them together... or that's just me XC

BrightTomorrowShipping (Calem & Shauna): Fireworks, memories, fireworks... "I never watched fireworks alone with a boy before." Aww I just find them to be a cute pair. Wish that this was a bit more popular.

VanivilleShipping (Trevor & Serena): They just look so cute together. I'm sure Serena would enjoy someone like Trevor and Trevor would enjoy a bright but serious and calm girl like her.

Transceivershipping(Nate & Yancy): I find it cool that Nate finds her transceiver then get to know each other. Also, she gives him special pokemon & rides the ferries wheel with him.

LiveCasterShipping (Curtis & Rosa): Same as above really. Nothing more to say...

SailorShipping (Archie & Matt): Two hot manly man yes! Those two just seemed so close at the end of AS. Just loved their interactions and it just seems so hot.

CommanderShipping (Tabitha & Shelly): Both high admins on opposing teams, and I like conflicting team members to see past differences and get together at the end. With their old design they look good together. With their new? I'd say it's a nice contrast lol

Hardenshipping (Archie & Maxie): While both on opposing teams and the reason I like CommanderShipping even though I like Sailorshipping more. I like how their representation completes each other. Maxie seems like a more calm educated man even more so with his redesign in ORAS and Archie seems like the tough guy that intimidates to get what he wants. But they're both pretty stubborn and go for what they believe in so I think it be a good match. And since they both saw common ground at the end, I can see them going far and working out.

I'dbeverysuprisedifthisisashipping (Gary Oak, Youngster Joey, & Juggler Erwin): This is just for laughs: kicks & giggles. It all started with a roulette ship thingy & got them in a 3-some mix. Love to see how Gary would deal with a obsessed fan boy & an ego-istic kid who is obsessed with his "Ratatta" (Which is a Raticate).

???: (Red & Gary Oak): I think there more in there league. Gary made Ash look like a joke (Ash only beat him once, the other times Gary beat him. He was also mostly way ahead of Ash and made him look bad in comparison), and Red made Blue/Green look like a joke. Both seem more serious, but also have different ways of training, so I can see them balancing out but not be so different there always at each other.

Other Animation:​

stevonnie (Steven & connie): they are just so sweet when involving each other. They want to be there for each other when the other is in trouble, is not bothered if the other thinks differently, and has shown to go to great lengths for each other. They also help each other grow & learn & balance each other out nicely.

amidot (amethysts & peridot): They connect so well when they were on the same side. It seems like peridot liked to make her laugh, & felt really bad about hurting her when she was just trying to be funny (after all, I don't think she realized that picking on the other CG was ok but not amethyst). She could tell something was wrong cuz she asked Steven why was she acting differently. And I was really surprised amethyst didn't yell at her (like I'm sure she would anyone else). And amethyst finds her hilarious and doesn't care that she can't tease her, while peridot doesn't get annoyed or even a little irritated with amethyst's antics or what not. And I found it cute that amethyst really wanted to take her to Funland & tried to win that alien plush she wanted so badly for her.

Lapidot (lapis & peridot): they have a lot in common: both were against CG at first & went against Steven (lapis did when she stole the beach), they enjoy living on earth now, they were influenced by Steven, there was a time when they both didn't trust & like the other CG besides Steven (I hope later on/past the point I'm at lupis will like the other CG...), both were stuck on earth one point in time & just wanted to go home... but they also have their differences. Lupis was stuck on earth just getting accidentally wrapped up in the war, peridot was just checking on earth's process, lapis was freed by Steven, while peridot was only let go by Steven for info on earths doom & became friends with him. Peridot was more open to try & be friends with lapis dispite her pushing her away (understand why that is though). Lapis was a more tragic & sympathetic character while peridot started off as a serious villain. Peridot was captured & stopped, while lapis couldn't be stopped, & was convinced instead.

I always liked characters that balanced some similarities & differences to each other. It makes since that THOSE are the best ships (not opposites attract or clones of each other who won't help each other grow). See, too much of something is always bad, & that includes clones being together or people who damage each other cuz they 'attracted' each other. But also what I like about this is when peridot in the beginning of that one episode talks into her recorder says that she will apologize, lapis will forgive her and will go to /insertbodyofwaterherethatperidotsaid together afterwords.

steven & lapis: this one is just so cute for me. They hangout in the city together and they were having a lot of fun together despite her being a mirror. And he got her to give back the beach water, and convince her that earth was a great place dispite so many bad things that happened there. And in the episode where peridot was trying to make it up to lapis, lapis only responded & came right down when Steven called her, & reassured Steven that 'it wasn't his fault' for the pool gift. I know that Steven & Connie are the ones that'll be together in the (if/when) end, but I think this one is cute & interesting as well. And I think it was sweet of her to trap herself in the ocean to protect Steven.

Zutarra (Zuko & Katarra): Meh, I think it's pretty cute. I think they had some pretty deep moments & would've thought this would've been in interesting end. Not really a fav really. I always really doubt it was going to happen, but Kataang was so bland. Katarrra mostly acted like Aang's older sister or mom, and mostly did not show interest in him besides seeing him as a friend. But I don't think that Zutarra would've ended badly or they would've been a bad couple. They both are pretty mature, and even when Katarra was pissed with him I think her & Zuko fought less than Zuko & Mai.

Sukka (Sakka & Sukki): So angry how unloved this (ex?) canon couple is, from AtLA fans & creators >C! It was the best canon couple in the whole AtLA AND LOK series! Most developed, made most since, they got along best together, wasn't just randomly put together one episode! Sakka grew to saw woman can be strong too through SUKKI. He got some TRAINNING from her. Suki was able to shape him up, while she enjoyed the goofy lovable guy we all love. They where crazy about each other & I just can't understand why this is so under loved T_T

Zukka (Sokka & Zuko): Both seemed to work quite well when they were in the fire prison. While ones funny & goofy, the other is serious & a bit grumpy. Though they've sown to get along pretty well.

Sokka & Yue: It was pretty cute. The way he made her laughed and what he all did for her. I felt really bad when Yue became the moon, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Jetko (Jet & Zuko): They have some similarities like they both lost a parent(s), both are serious & were set on a goal. Maybe if Jet could see that, maybe they could've at least been like bros and he wouldn't... =C

Taang (Toph & Aang): There elements are opposite yes, but there are some similarities despite that I think. Both are a bit child-like. Aang also put faith in her even after learning that she's blind. While Toph, call's him "twinkle toes". I think they complement each other quite nicely and I bet she'd love to have fun with him, while at the same time holding him back from doing something stupid.

MaiLee (Mai & Ty Lee): Yea Ty betrayed Azula for Mai's sake. Also for being opposites, they can get along pretty well.

Tyzula(Tylee & Azula): Ty's fine with getting dirty for her (she went into the sludge to try to capture the avatar, while Mai was like "no way"). Also, Azula seems very honest & friendly towards her. Defiantly a healthy relationship here.

Books:​

Harry & Ron: Thought they got along the best. They also watched each others backs and helped each other out more than anyone else.

Harry & someone in another team (mostly Slytherin): It seemed like for the most part, house teams marry people in the same house. With how separated most houses seemed with each other, I was hopping Harry would end with someone from another house, even if it was just a Hufflepuff. Though best would be ether Slytherin, since that Hufflpuffs & Griffs get along for the most part, & that they've got a feel for Ravenclaw's with Luna on their side, and with Hermione seeming having Ravenclaw characteristics.

Neville & Luna: Both underdogs, nice to see them rise up together. They seem to be a bit simular, but with Luna being a bit odd, and Neville being into some odd things but being a bit more calmer than her. I think they'd make a cute couple.

Black & Lupin: Lupin being able to recognize him all those years, but know he's not bad. They also balance each other out quite well and work well together.

Games:​
Sora, Kairi, & Riku: They all mean so much to each other. Kairi & Sora are just so cute together, and it seemed like Kairi really knows Riku. Like when he noticed he changed in KH(1) & knew he was Riku even though he looked like Xehanort's heartless. Also the ending with Riku & Sora was really sweet, and how Sora didn't stop his journey till he got Riku home was pretty cool.

Roxas & Axel: While I like Xion & Namine to be more like a sister to Roxas, Axel seemed to really care about him and tried to do everything he could for him. What really made me like it is that he said Roxas made him feel like he had a heart.

Axel & Demyx: For a fire user & a water user, they have some similarities. Axel seems pretty lazy, Demyx is too, and they both seem to like to have fun. It would've been pretty interesting to see them interact.

Terra & Aqua: Aqua seemed to really trust Terra. She told that sensei that he won't fail. When he feel into darkness, she went to save him even when she heard that he killed their sensei. And it was pretty cute what the two did when Ven handed them the tickets to... Disney Town? XD

I shall add more things on here later... maybe XC

Last edited:

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Yeah, I have a small list. I'm not too shippy when it comes to the pokemon anime.

Pokemon Anime:
Pokeshipping: My first shipping of anything before I even knew what shipping was. I thought Ash and Misty bickered like an old couple. Ash was reckless while Misty would straighten him up with a mallet. All the stuff they went through together from traveling together to getting into odd situations made them grow together. Misty's development wasn't too much in the original series, but it progressed from Orange Islands and beyond.
Rocketshipping: I'm not sure what made me pair them up int he first place. I guess it's because of the fact that James isn't necessarily a bad guy. He's still in Team Rocket because of Jessie and Meowth and I think that's sweet of him. Despite all the stuff Jessie and James get into and almost always failing, they stick together anyway and it makes me wish they got together.

Pokemon Specials: Um, none I guess. I don't really ship anyone.

Pokemon Games: OriginalShipping because Green Oak has occasionally dropped hints here and there that make it sound like he's interested in Red at times. He sounded like he was flustered when he compared the HGSS protagonist to Red on the pokegear.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
For pokemon
Orangeshipping : i love tracey interaction with misty and i love their moment in the chronicle even it just little , i kinda find they fit for each other and after watch last bw episode where oak mentioned that tracey go to cerulean gym that give me hint that tracey have something from misty :3 or her sister
contestshipping : i love their rivalry, i love their interaction , ilove how may blush more often when drew give her rose, i just love them together
wishfullshiping : i love them , they are like ying and yang :D i love how iris annoy about cilan antic and i love in cryogonal episode iris hide behind cilan back, i love their interaction each other , its like they have been friend for long time
pearshipping : i only see dawn being herself when she around ash and the moment she wear cheers leader outfit for cheering him just make me thing that she has thing for him but you know ash she just 10 years old kid who clueless about love beside i never see any good interaction dawn with any other character as good as ash

Sprinter1988

My shipping list:

Pokemon

PokeShipping [AshxMisty] Its always fun to watch these two interact. They were great characters when they were together.

AdvanceShipping [AshxMay] I really liked the mentor-ish role Ash played towards May at times during the early part of their journey. I kind of think that they pushed each other to get better.

PealShipping [AshxDawn] I loved the way these two interacted with each other.

AmourShipping [AshxSerena] This is a very interesting ship, but I really wish somethign more would happen with it beyond Serena blushing.

LagomorphShipping [PikachuxBuneary] Because Pika needed a girl.

AbilityShipping [AshxAnabel] This was a cute addition

LuckShipping [BrockxLucy] Damnit Brock, you were so close with this one!

ImaginationShipping [AshxBianca (Unova)] I don't think that Ash ever risked so much for a friend outside of a movie as he did when he battled Bianca's dad in order for her to be allowed to keep travelling.

Harry Potter

Harmione/Harmony [HarryxHermione] Behind every great man there is a woman rolling her eyes. Hermione is that. She's also Harry's source of intelligence and logic in a world that largely lacks both. She's the only character to stand by him through thick and thin, never walking out when things got tough. Too bad she was ruined in Half Blood Prince in order to make way for Mary Sue (sorry, I meant Ginny.)

Lunar [HarryxLuna] She was the perfect person for Harry to talk to after Sirius died, being the only one of Harry's friends to know at that point what it was like to lose someone.
Luna was not used enough in the books.

Honks [HarryxTonks] Because Harry needs a fun element to his life, and what better way than someone who can change their appearance at will?

I don't know the names of these ones:

HarryxSusan Bones - Harry needed some support from the Hufflepuff corner, and Susan is a character who is often well used in this role in fanfiction.

HarryxDaphne Greengrass - Harry also needed someone in Slytherin to help him out. Again, Daphne is mostly a fanfiction character, being mentioned by name perhaps twice in the books, but she's a really fun character, especially for bringing out Harry's rebellious side.

NevillexLuna

NevillexHannah Abbott

PrettyCuteGal

★Top Coordinator★
I'll only put my favorite Pokémon shippings,'cause my explanation will be long if I'd put other anime shippings so...Yeah.
P.S this is my opinion xD
1.Advanceshipping–I love this pairing because Ash cares for May deeply.Its like I could see sparks in them,and I like the way that they're pretty much close and care for one another.They're personalities are pretty much similar,so yeah.
2.)Amourshipping–I support this shipping 'cause Serena has a canonical crush on Ash,and that they're childhood friends!I feel like there's more hints coming on.
3.)Ikarishipping–Umm,well its hard to explain I guess,but Paul and Dawn are really a nice shipping,its like,Paul warming up on Dawn.Ya know,Oldrivalshipping?
--------Manga--------
Specialshipping—'Cause Red and Yellow are definitely compatible with each other.Imagine a typical shy girl with a strong,but kinda dense(I guess) guy! >.<
Franticshipping–They confessed!But unfortunately for Sapphire,Ruby doesn't remember,well maybe he just pretended that he didn't remember.
Oldrivalshipping–A smart and strong guy with a troublesome,yet innocent girl is a thing!
-----That's pretty much all,but its in my sig!

Mudkip Oshawott Piplup

Krazy KrazyShipper
Pokémon OTPs-

Gym (Brock+Misty) I started watching Pokemon a few months ago on Netflix, and the lighthouse episode interested me. At the time, I thought Pokeshipping was alright, but that was only because I didn't have any true Pokemon ships at the time. It wasn't my OTP, but I was just trying to keep myself from shipper's boredom. (Just a term I made up, which means boredom resulting from the fact that a certain fandom has no interesting shippings) But after seeing Brock ask Misty to dance, I had to pause for a few minutes. I was like, "Did you just see that? Brock asked Misty to dance, and she said yes! Ash never did that!" I was fangirling! Sure, I have shipped things before, but GymShipping was my first true OTP. All the ones I've had before were ships I liked mainly because they actually happened. But GymShipping was the first one that wasn't canon that I shipped.

Advance (Ash+May) I shipped this before I even watched the Advanced series. Yes, I'm kind of new to Pokemon and I haven't seen every series. (I've watched Indigo League, Advanced, Diamond & Pearl, and Black & White) I looked up hints of AdvanceShipping at one point, and after reading them, I thought, "Wow, Ash never acts so compassionate around Misty. And May seems less like a drama queen by showing how she cares about Ash,". I had only watched Indigo League at that point, and I was also a GymShipper. So I figured, since May & Ash show lots of chemistry and I already ship Misty with Brock, I guess AdvanceShipping will be what I ship Ash in! And since that day, I have been a fully committed AdvanceShipper. If I had to choose an OTP I loved most, it'd probably be Advance.

Rocket (Jessie+James) At first, I thought Jessie & James were dating! This is like Advance before it even happened. Two best friends who rely on each other very much, and even hug each other when scared! I know, go ahead and tell me that is similar to PokeShipping, but let me think what I want, okay?

Cavalier (Gary+Dawn) Again, shipped this before watching the series. I was one day writing a story with multiple shippings, and I had to put Dawn & Gary Oak with someone. I thought, "Hey, this wouldn't be too bad!" So I decided to keep it in my story, and had no idea that the two had met and the ship had a decent amount of shippers. I searched CavalierShipping on Bulbapedia one day, and I was fascinated. I realized the two actually did show chemistry, and Gary knew Dawn's name before she introduced herself! Huh, you'd think they've met before, just like Serena & Ash....

Wishful (Iris+Cilan) I used to think Iris & Cilan would be pretty annoying and un-shippable, but nope! Wishful reminds me so much of GymShipping, and I started to take a liking to it after reading its page on Bulbapedia! Plus I love how they hide behind each other. :)

Agency (Black+White) This is at least a little canon, since White did say Black was handsome once. It's really too obvious, but I still love it.

LethalAttraction (Emolga+Oshawott) Oshawott still seemed to love Emolga even after the effects of Attract wore off. And he is basically Emolga's fanboy, it's cute when he tries flirting with her!

ScissorsBeatsPaper (Snivy+Tepig) Evolution by Fire. Enough said.

KrazyShipping (Pikachu+Meowth) They are worst enemies, but they know they are in love. I just realized last night my love for this shipping, but I am obsessed! *fangirl squeal*

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Welp,I need to keep track of my ships,so I'll do this...
LinkxZelda:My OTP.I love this shipping(even though it is classic,but does it look like I care?)The mild tease in TP,and the loads of ship tease in SS made me love this.Plus,Link could like her.He's just silent the entire time(yes,I'm crazy).Zelda's wisdom could help counter Link's cocky courage.

ChromxMU:I did this in my first Awakening playthrough,and I just love it.Thank the supports.They are so funny!Plus,it shows Chrom's not always a serious prince/exalt.Plus,Rightful King Morgan.Got me out of a couple pinches.

FrederickxMU:I did this in my second playthrough,and I find MU's quirky personality to balance Frederick's serious one.Their supports are pretty cool,too.Plus,Morgan get's Luna early.

Lon'quxMU:ALL OF THESE MU ONES ARE FROM MY ATTEMPT TO FILL OUT THE SUPPORT LOG.That's why I ship these two.Falling in love after a fig fight.Beautiful.Anyway,Lon'qu's fear of women makes this gold.He hates you until about the A one,then he falls in love.And I'm pretty sure he passes down Astra....

LucinaxMU:Basically ChromxMU,but his daughter and the male avatar.Plus,Lucina is more grim/serious then her father.Their supports are cute,too.Makes me wounder if the future children have ever had a vegetable.

LucinaxInigo:FINALLY NOT A MU ONE.Anyway,Inigo's a cheerful womanizer,and Lucina's a grim,serious exalt.Makes their supports hilarious.Plus,imagine Chrom chopping Inigo into bloody bits.

KentxLyn:FINALLY NOT AN AWAKENING ONE.Anyway,I shipped EliwoodxLyn,until I learned of this pairing.Then I learned of Kent's feelings for her,then it blew EliwoodxLyn out of the water.Kent basically flat out says he likes her to Sain(bad idea)and he's sorta awkward in their supports.

EDIT:FrederickxChrom:I don't know why I ship this,I just do.I mean,they're good friends,and their supports are hilarious yet creepy and weird.I'm most likely the first person to ship this,anyway.HectorxLyn:The way Lyn trolls Hector is hilarious.Plus,the two seem to hate each other,but they have a lot of ship tease.I don't ship this as much as KentxLyn,though.

LegualtxHeath:I swear,I though of this last night.Because,in their A I think it was,Legualt says this to Heath after the wyvern rider asked why he was following him around:"I think it's this thing called love,ya know?"I thought "What if Leagualt meant it?"Ah,my mind is beautiful sometimes.

KentxSain:They're partners;one could have feelings for the other.Plus,after Sain died on my Blazing Sword run,I can image Kent being all torn up about it.

Last edited:

Mutant Mesprit

Fairy Tale Boy
>>Beyond Two Souls:
Jodie x Aiden: Jodie is a young girl with an entity that is linked to her soul since birth. The Entity is named Aiden and though he cannot communicate with anybody but her, he protects her through everything, from when she was little and got bullied to when she became older and became a solider, he was always there for her, protecting her. He was sort of like a poltergeist, as he could lift things up and throw them at enemies, cause actual harm on those she told him too and even Heal Jodie when she is in need.

oh my god you ship jodie/aiden too
its such a small ship and yet i love it so much hhhhh
anyway onto other matters
(spoilers for danganronpa as a series, spoilers for beyond: two souls, spoilers for every series listed)

Rocketshipping (Jessie/James: Probably the only human pairing I really ship in Pokemon haha. I think they're cute together, whether it be as friends or a couple. They have a really heartwarming and funny relationship, and that's what I like in shipping.

Meowstic M x Meowstic F: They're made for each other, quite literally speaking. I see it as tsuntsun F with a more laid back and happy M. First favorite Pokemon pairing.

Delphox x Braixen: I'm not sure why I ship this, but it's my second favorite Pokemon/Pokemon pairing! I think it's a really cute ship and I will go down with it!

A whole bunch of Eeveelution ships.: I ship lots of Eeveelution ships, and they do, of course, change a lot, because there are lots of Eeveelutions. My top favorite has, and always will be, Flareon x Vaporeon.

Azelf x Uxie: Of the three Lake Trio ships, this one is my favorite. It often gets overshadowed by Mesprit x Azelf, but I still ship it. I imagine Mesprit doesn't care they're alone compared to their lover partners, they just tease Azelf+Uxie by putting them on dates together. Mesprit ships them, hard.

Lugia x Suicune: I don't recall if there's a story behind this one or not, but I find it a beautiful pair still. It's one of my first Pokemon ships, if I recall. I don't ship it as much as I ship other ships, but this ship's still special to me.

JunkoCeles: This is one of my top ships in Dangan Ronpa 1. Like most DR ships, I don't remember how or why I ship it, I just do. I think they make a nice pair. It's a healthier ship than Junko/Mikan or Celes/Yamada at the very least.

Sayakawa (Maizono x Fukawa): I ship a lot of yuri, I'm putting that out there now. This ship started as a joke, surprisingly! An LPer made a joke about Fukawa crushing on Maizono, and thus this ship began. My top DR1 ship by far.

Naekawa (Naegi x Fukawa): For when there's not enough Sayakawa in my life. ...okay I'm kidding. I ship a lot of characters with Fukawa, and this ship is up there next to Sayakawa as my favorite.

Ishikawa (Ishumaru x Fukawa): I don't ship this as much as I used to, but I still like it a lot. Same goes for Ishida x Genocider Shou.

Komaenami (Komaeda x Nanami): Get ready for a ramble. This. This is my favorite ship of all time. I love it more than I should, it's adorable, and it's such a sad pair jfc. It's a very unpopular ship, and it's in canon a bit one-sided. But I don't care. At all. I ship what I want and it shouldn't be an issue for those who don't like my ships.

Pekonia (Peko x Sonia): This was my first SDR2 ship, back when I didn't know much about SDR2, only the characters' names. I played SDR2 and sort of stopped shipping it a while because I thought it was ridiculous. And then the ship came back. I don't love it as much as Sondam, but I prefer it over Kuzupeko, and that says a lot.

Kuzupeko (Kuzuryuu x Peko): Oh my god, you guys, I ship something that makes sense, it's a miracle! Yeah, this ship is as close to canon as SDR2 ships can get, and I really like it. I used to hate it like I did with Sondam because it got in the way of Peko x Sonia, but like Sondam, it grew on me.

Sondam (Sonia x Gundam): A close friend of mine loves this pairing. Like, a lot. And thanks to her, now I do, too. I used to hate it, but thanks to her, it's now one of my top DR ships.

Natsokoizumi (Kuzuryuu's Sister x Koizumi): Yeah, I'm....not being ironic I'm afraid. This one has a bit of a story behind it. I was telling jokes to my friend and one of them was something like this:
'Koizumi: Kuzuryuu, dear, if you could just consider every moment when you're more agonizingly single than I am, which is I think all the time, then-
Kuzuryuu: At least I'm happily single.
Koizumi: I slept with your sister.
Kuzuryuu: Oh yeah? You and what army?
Koizumi: An army of hormonal teenagers.
Kuzuryuu: Oh, so you fit right in!'
..and I started shipping it for real. Whoops.

Matsuda x Izuru: Something that isn't yuri, yay. This is one of my few DR0 ships. It's bizarre, but I can see it working out. I think Matsuda'd treat Izuru in an at least halfway decent way, unlike he does in other ships. cough Ryousuda cough I saw fanart of this ship and I thought it was weird and strange, but I started liking it quick.

Ikutashi (Mukuro x Ryouko): And now we're back to lesbians, yay. Uh, I don't think this has too much of a story behind it, but I ship it because it's cute. And it's a decent incest ship, we know how rare those are.

Hinazuryuu (Hinata x Kuzuryuu): Three words: Free. Time. Events.
I have dozens more ships that I couldn't describe if I tried.

Joden (Jodie x Aiden): This ship is so sweet and sad and yes, it's incest, but I don't care, I love it to an unhealthy degree. This ship has a lot of weird fanfiction, but it's still nice in a romantic/platonic non-sexual way. I love Jodie and Aiden's in-canon brother-sister relationship it's adorable.

Kimsbon (Fischer x Lisbon): To be honest, I hate Jisbon. I'm sorry, fandom, but I do. I prefer Lace and Kimsbon. This ship doesn't have much to work with, but I'm fine by that.

Lace (Lisbon x Grace): Of all things, I can't believe this is my top TM ship. I used to hate it but after a while it's grown on me. In canon, the two are just best friends at best (wow grammar), but a boy can dream, haha. Their little hugs and such are so cute and as friends or not this ship is adorable.

Rigspelt (Rigsby x Grace): It's impossible to hate this ship. You either ship it or you see it as something that gets played off of by other characters. This ship is canon after six seasons, and it's a sight to behold, haha. After all the 'will-they-or-won't-they', Rigsby and Grace are finally together and it's amazing.

Jat (Jade x Cat): Eh, of all Victorious ships, this one's the best. In my opinion, at least. Cat's crush on Jade is almost canon on the spin-off website, and Jade may or may not return the feelings. It's cute, in a hilariously abusive way.

PinkieShy (Pinkie x Fluttershy): This is my favorite Mane Six shipping and for a good reason. Their canon interaction is adorable and heartwarming (minus Filli Vanilli, ugh) and I can see them together. It's such a sweet ship and I love it.

TwiDash (Twilight x Rainbow Dash): I ship this in a more platonic than romantic way, but Twi's really close with her friends, and she's seeming closest to be closest with RD to me.

SweetieBloom (Apple Bloom x Sweetie Belle): I don't remember when or how I started shipping this (like 99% of my of my ships) but it's a cute little friendship/romantic ship/whatever you see it as.

I think that's it, phew. There's more, I know, but I can't think of any rn, haha. Kudos to you if you read it all. ;481;

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
its been months already and i think i need an update of my shipping list

only going to be posting ships that are not from pokemon

ria and riko - hidan no aria
not only that these two are rivals, but i feel that they are quite a good pair - riko has a erotic fetish

haruhi and mikuru - haruhi suzumiya
what i want from this pair, its because i always find haruhi really cute while teasing mikuru

kirito and asuna - sword art online
canonized pair now probably, one of the reasons why i was still watching sao its because of these two

now for the new ones:

rokujyoma no shinryakusha

koutaro x harumi - these two never disappoint me and glad to see harumi who would probably make the first move

rail wars

naoto x sakurai - both have secret feelings for each other, i can't wait on how they would end these two

naoto x haruka - haruka obviously likes naoto due to the event during her childhood, and thumbs up for the yandere personality :D

suite precure

hibiki x kanade - i don't know how i got to like these two but maybe its because they share a history and i also love how they would help one another

(i'll be shocked when kanade or hibiki has feelings for each other, yuri alert)

aikatsu

ichigo x aoi - same reason with suite precure but these two have a close relationship ( supporting each other as idols,....)

and more in the next few months

Last edited:
Here's a few of my shippings. I decided to add in all of my Pokemon shippings, because they're aren't that many I ship, but for the ones listed in other, I just decided to list some of my favorites :).

Pokeshipping(AshxMisty)- Definitely one of my favorite shippings overall. Even when I was little I always thought these two went really well together :). I loved how even though they would bicker with each other, it was obvious that they cared about each other a lot.

Rocketshipping(JessexJames)- Honestly, at first, I never shipped these two. I always thought of them as friends more than anything. But, after seeing a few really well done pictures of them together, I started liking it a bit more. Probably not one of my absolute favorites, but it's cute nonetheless.

I don't really have one specific fandom I ship in, so I decided to put all my non-Pokemon ships in one spoiler.

Midna x Link(Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)-I absolutely LOVE this shipping! It did take me a while to get into though, because it's pretty obvious at the beginning that these two didn't like each other at all. But, after you beat the water temple, I noticed that Midna started treating Link better. Soon, they both started genuinely caring for each other. Then, after seeing the ending, I was sold. Still wondering what Midna was going to tell him...

(Book version)Hiccup x Camicazi(How to Train Your Dragon)- Another one of my all-time favorite ships. Please note that this is for the How to Train Your Dragon book series and not the movies. I have to say, even though they mostly didn't care about each other at first, I immediately started shipping them :D. Especially once it got later into the book series. Hiccup is one of the few people that Camicazi will actually compliment and I think it's really cute how Hiccup worries about her. There is still one book left in this series, so I'm really hoping they get together in the end.

Caryl x Daryl(The Walking Dead)- What can I say, these two just go great together. They both have traumatic pasts and can really relate. I also love the fact that when both of them don't return to the prison(at different points of course), the other immediately asks where the other is. Also, when Daryl found Carol deep in the prison and carried her out bridal style, I think I almost squealed.

Starflight x Sunny(Wings of Fire)- This is one of my ships that more than likely is doomed to sink, but I love it anyways. It was very obvious from the first book that Starflight had a crush on Sunny. I always thought it was so cute when Starflight would get upset if Sunny wasn't near him or how much he would worry about her. Now, if only Sunny would feel the same way about him(which isn't going to happen).

Tony x Pepper(Iron Man)- One of the few all-time favorite ships of mine that is actually canon(going by the movie-verse). I started shipping them casually after the first movie(mostly because of that scene where they almost kissed, lol). Then, after they actually got together at the end of the second movie, they slowly started becoming one of my all-time favorite couples. I also started watching the tv show, Iron Man: Armored Adventures, which helped pushed this ship onto my list of favorites. I love their interactions and how much they care about each other :). I also loved how Tony kept flirting with her through out the first movie.

Emmet x Lucy(The Lego Movie)- My only other canon ship and currently my favorite on the list :). I just absolutely LOVE these two together :D. I loved how jealous Emmet acts throughout the movie during scenes involving Lucy and Batman. I also really enjoyed their interactions throughout the movie. Even though it was obvious that Emmet liked Lucy from the start, after she found out that he wasn't the Special, she didn't really care for him all that much. But, as the movie goes on, she begins to care about him and also worry about his safety more than any of the other characters. I even started slightly shipping them back when I had just seen the commercials, because of a certain scene that I had seen in the commercial. It was the scene with the "dark and brooding" comment. Lucy mentions something about Batman being dark and brooding, then Emmet just replies" Well I'm dark and brooding too!" with this kind of angry/annoyed look on his face. My first thought was... hah, he's jealous :D. So, I started hoping that they'd get together in the movie. I was super happy when they did! I also recently heard that they're making a Lego Movie 2, so I'm definitely looking forward to more interactions between them(especially now that they're actually together).

Steven x Pearl(Steven Universe)- I would like to say real quickly that I would only ship them romantically once Steven is an adult. I'm honestly not sure why I started shipping these two together. I think it mainly had something to do with a misunderstanding I had. Before I started watching the show, I saw some pieces of fanart of them (more specifically, a screenshot re-draw of the scene from Rose's Scabbard where Steven hugs Pearl). For whatever reason, I thought it was a shipping pic and I thought "huh, that's actually pretty cute". Then I actually saw that scene and realized that wasn't the case. I figured that would be the end of it. However, once I started watching the show and saw all their interactions, I started shipping it more and more. They just care about each other so much and every time I watch a scene with the together, I just get a big grin on my face. I'd really like to think that, once Steven grows up, maybe they'd realize they're relationship isn't just a parent/child one anymore (even though I know that'll never happen, lol).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.