• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Your Shipping List~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimori Kiryu

Before you say, 'SHIPPING LIST AREN'T ALLOWED!1!!!11', Murgatroyd approved this through PM.

Now, this can be the thread where you list what shippings you support, and your reasons. Not, ‘I love pokeshipping just because!1!!!!1?!?’

You people are intelligent and know how to speak so show that you do.

Do not list the ones that you don’t support. I don’t want ANY bashing. This is for fun, so enjoy it X3

BEWARE! There might be spoilers in others reasons for liking a certain ship. If you don’t want to be spoiled, don’t read.

My Shipping List:

First up is Pokemon:

Pokeshipping: [Ash x Misty]: Yeah, I’ve supported this since I first started watching Pokemon back when I was nine. I’ve always thought that Ash and Misty loved each other.

Hoennshipping: [Brendan x May]: They just go together. I mean, they wouldn’t have three games where their rivals if they weren’t meant to be together. <3

Contestshipping: [Drew x May]: I LOVE this shipping. It’s my favorite pokemon shipping and it is there. I mean, would Drew bother challenging May and hanging around her, making her mad if he didn’t like her. Would May take it? No.

Ash x Gary: Don't know the shipping name but for reasoning, refer to Contestshipping ^_~

Inuyasha:

Inuyasha x Kikyou: I don’t care if the show doesn’t pair them together. I don’t care if 90% of Inuyasha fans hate this shipping. Without it the show wouldn’t exist and I totally support it. Thank you.

Inuyasha x Kagome: Yes, it’s weird, but I support both of these. Both are woman of the same soul and love the same man. It’s only right they both are paired with the person they love.

Miroku x Sango: One of animés best couples and there are so many episodes that star our lovable lecherous monk and the nice and kind demon slayer flirting and don’t like to admit that they are.

Kikyou x Suikotsu: From the time they first met and how much Kikyou was interested in Suikotsu…I totally supported it all the way. They are adorable, you must agree <3

Kohaku x Rin: This shipping is so kawaii! It’s obvious that Rin likes Kohaku because of the fact that she tries to protect him from Sesshoumaru and that Kohaku continuously saves Rin from Naraku. ^_~

Sesshoumaru x Kagura: Now…if Kagura didn’t have some kind of feelings for Sesshy here, why would she trust him to destroy Naraku so she could be free? And if Sesshoumaru didn’t have some feelings for Kagura, why would he listen to her request and not just walk away from her. Exactly.

Koga x Ayame: These two were made for each other. I mean, Koga promised under the Lunar Rainbow to marry her and he wouldn’t do that if he didn’t have feelings for her and even though he denies remembering that, he loves her. Ayame’s crazy about Koga so she doesn’t need any reasons.

Shippo x Kirara: This is one of the easiest couples in the show. Shippo cares about Kirara a lot and is always trying to protect her when she’s in her kitty form. And don’t you see how much Kirara is always around Shippo?

I think that’s it for Inuyasha X3 Never realized how long my list was.

Yu-Gi-Oh:

Puzzleshipping [Yugi x Yami]: I don’t know who doesn’t see this shipping. It’s so obvious that they have feelings for each other.

Puppyshipping [Joey x Seto]: Yesh, this shipping is adorable, and I love it so. Would Seto continuously put down Joey over and over for no reason? Nope, he likes the little guy and you know it.

Iceshipping [Mai x Joey]: Anyone who doesn’t see this is blind. These two have love for each other, plain and simple.

Rivalshipping [Yami x Seto]: These two are made for each other. Both in the past and present.

Rurouni Kenshin: (I don’t watch this animé that much anymore…)

Kenshin x Kaoru: Since they have a son together and love each other more than anything, I obviously support it.

Sanosuke x Megumi: These two flirt all the time and deny any relationship between the two. So, they clearly like each other.

Megaman NT Warrior:

Lan x Chaud: I love this shipping so. If you’ve watch the two most recent episodes of Axess and haven’t seen the obvious shipping, then you’re weird.

Megaman x Protoman: If you pair up the netops, then you have to pair-up the navis too. I love this shipping…^_^

Lan x Megaman and Chaud x Protoman: Yes, it’s clear that they love their netnavis and would love it if the navis were real. I would love to see that. Why do you think that Lan and Chaud love crossfusion so much? *nods*

G-Gundam

Domon x Rain: Yes, I agree with this shipping, even though it seems like Allenby and Domon would get along better…but it wasn’t meant to be.

George x Marie Louise: I LOATHE Marie Louise, I can’t stand her, but it’s clear that George will protect her at all cost and that’s the cute part. ^_^

Chibodee x Shirley: Yeah he’s got four girls to choose from, but he would choose Shirley because…well, just because it seems like they have the closest relationship.

Sai Saici x Cecil: Sai was crazy about Cecil and she kissed him before she left to go back to her colony. That’s enough proof.

s.CRY.ed (My current animé obsession ^_~)

Ryuhou x Mimori: My main shipping and considering that Mimori is my username, it explains that I love Ryuhou too. Oh, yeah, if you haven’t seen episode 8 of s.CRY.ed, you should see how jealous Ryuhou is of Kazuma hanging around Mimori all day…*laughs* God, I love this pairing.

Kazuma x Kanami: I don’t care if Kanami’s young and Kazuma’s a teen or older. These two are adorable together. Yay.

Kimishima x Ayase: It’s obvious that Kimishima has feelings for her and even though she hasn’t shown any…it’s there.

Kazuma x Ryuhou: They’re sworn enemies and are practically obsessed with each other, so this shipping is there. If you’ve seen the show, you’ll agree.

I’ll update this as I get more ^_^, so feel free to add your list.

Last edited:

fanderichie

<< Hottie!
Leagueshipping (Ash/Richie): When I watched the three Richie eps. of the pokemon league, and I saw the scene under the stars I thought...here is something between them...

Steelshipping (Bashou/Buson): I really like this one, I love the relationship they have. Bashou giving orders to Buson and him just doing them without protesting

Tensionshipping (Harley/Drew): I'm not sure the reason of why I like this one...I just...like it, the seem to fit perfectly, at least for me.

Sacredshipping (Morty/Eusine): It's obvious that there's something between these two...just see the ep. "For Ho-oh the bells toll", that explains all.

I support other ships too, but this ones are my favourites.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Pokemon:

Pokeshipping
- I support this ship because Ash and Misty look cute together and I like love/hate relationships and because of the number of hints

Hoennshipping-I personally like this ship because of the hints from May in the games

Questshipping- I seem to like this because of the way Marina was flirting with Kenta in the Hoso

Fushigi Yugi:

Tamahome x Miaka:I support this cause they seemed to have a thing for each other in the beginning then they got married

Shidoshi x Yui- I support this cause of the one-sided feelings of Shidoshi

Yu-Gi-Oh!:

Yugi x Tea- I support this cause of the hints in series 0

Shaman King:

Yoh x Anna- I simply support this because it's the only one that makes sense in this show

Rave Master:

Haru x Ellie-Seems they have a feelings for each other considering the obvious hints in a few episodes

Plue x lolipops-Plue seems to have a thing for candy LOL

Naruto:

Naruto x Sakura- This seems to be one-sided, but I like it anyway cause it's hilarious

Naruto x Hinata- I support this because of the cute crush Hinata has on Naruto.

Sakura x Sasuke-Like the TOTAL one-sided on this. :D

Rurouni Kenshin:

Kenshin x Kauru- It's hilarious to see Kenshin get whacked in the head by Kauru. :D

I think I support more, but I think I have a memory block. -_-;

Last edited:

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
pokemon

pokeshipping-ash/misty has seemed good to me since the second movie. its pretty clear she used to have a crush on him, and i think they would fit together well
contestshipping-im not like a fangirl for it really but i find it apparent that its happening. plus it works for me
originshipping-i love the idea of those two together ingame. i mean they help save the world. how cute
eldershipping-i think oak and delila have been carrying on an affair for ages
yumishipping-i think thats jesse/cassidy. they so have a history

yu yu hakusho

yusuke/keiko-my favorite ship in history. could it get any sweeter?
heiei/botan-in a wierd way they would be a great couple
koenma/his assistant guy. what do you think they do in that office all day?

cold_katanagirl

Link Master
Mah shipping list of doom!

Pokemon

Ash x May - I started liking this when Ash blamed himself when May got her butt kicked in her first contest, and I've liked it ever since. I remember thinking "WTF" when A Ruin with a View came on during that "sneak peak" awhile ago and how I thought May liked Ash... forgot why though, think it was because May was grabbed his arm or hand at some point and I thought she was flirting with him at some point.

Drew x May - Someone who likes Contestshipping and Advanceshipping. Yay for me! I was neutral on this at first, but then I started liking it whenever the roses came in. So much like Sakura x Li it's not even funny.

Ash x Duplica - I have NO idea why I like this. I just thought Duplica was cool and the fanfiction for it was good.

Misty x Tracey - I started liking Orangeshipping... I think a couple of days before I found out about the Hoso episodes. Ironic.

Misty x Brock - Because ironic pairings are cool.

Misty x Max - Max getting a crush on Misty would be hilarious, not that I'm expecting her to return the feelings though. Still, this has a lot of potential.

Misty x Brendan - I don't know WHY, I just DO. :D

Misty x Rudy - For someone who hates Misty, I like her with a lot of people. Anyway, because Rudy wasn't afraid to show his feelings and stuff. Damn Misty for ditching him like that. >:O

Red x Yellow - Red x Yellow raaaaaawks. It's like, the best ship ever. GO YELLOW.

Inuyasha

Inuyasha x Kikyou - I'm a hardcore Inu x Kik fan and proud of it. I dunno why I like them this much, probably because it's interesting and you never know what's going to happen. Will Kikyou try dragging Inuyasha to hell again? Will Inuyasha ditch the group and cause a lot of harm to the others? Will Kikyou die again? DRAMA. And the angst = awesomeness.

Inuyasha x Sango - I think Sango would do Inuyasha some good. At least with Sango he wouldn't have to worry about having to protect her as much due to Sango being able to fight most of the time, and he wouldn't be reminded of Kikyou around her, and I think their personalities would mesh well. And because the fanfiction is good. :0

Sesshoumaru x Kikyou - Because of fanfiction again. And just imagine Inuyasha walking on Sesshoumaru and Kikyou... THAT'D BE SO HILARIOUS.

Sesshoumaru x Kagura - I know in the manga Kagura liking Sesshoumaru is basically canon if I'm not mistaken, but I don't know about the anime. Anyway, another angsty couple... in the manga anyway.

Sesshoumaru x Sango - I have NO idea why. :D

Suikotsu x Kikyou - I'm not nutters about it, but I am starting to like it some (it's pretty popular). I have to find out more about it though.

Tales of Symphonia

Lloyd x Sheena - Because this ship owns, that's all there is to it. And they actually DEVELOP, can't say the same about the other canon ship. I don't think Lloyd x Sheena is canon though, but awfully close, especially on the Sheena ending.

Lloyd x Presea - Fanfiction again. :0

Zelos x Raine - People think Zelos x Sheena is funny? Imagine Zelos and Raine hooking up.

Zelos x Sheena - I like this one some, it does have it's moments every once in awhile when you think about it. Not really fond of the fanbase though.

Zelos x Colette - If you pair Lloyd and Sheena up, Colette and Zelos are left. Gotta pair them up. o_o And Colette would probably do Zelos some good. I think Zelos might be able to get Colette to open up more too instead of her "haha i'm suffering but i can't say it lmao" attitude.

Kratos x [SPOIL]Anna[/SPOIL] - Because I like angst.

Yuan x [SPOIL]Martel[/SPOIL] - See above.

Regal x Presea - Because it'd be awesome. If Regal goes with someone, it's gotta be Presea.

Yu Yu Hakusho

Yusuke x Keiko - One of the few love/hate canon relationship I actually like. Yusuke seems a tad bit different than most for whatever reason.

Yusuke x Botan - I know this ship has NO chance... Unless Keiko died, but still. Fanfiction is your friend.

Kurama x Botan - I can't STAND the thought of Kurama with an ordinary human girl... It just PISSES me off, especially when it's those badly written Mary Sues who are secretely demons but they never knew then their parents died then it's the group's job to protect her to make sure other demons don't kill her then she and Kurama (Hiei sometimes) fall in love, or Kuwabara will die and he'll be paired with Yukina. Disgusting. He's got to go with Botan. <_<

Kurama x Keiko - This completely contradicts what I said earlier huh? Yeah well, anyway. :D If Kurama HAS to go with a human, then Keiko seems like the best choice.

Harry Potter

Harry x Luna - Because Luna is so... WEIRD. It just makes the ship awesome because you never know what Luna is going to do.

Harry x Hermione - Never expected it to happen, and I don't expect Hermione to ditch Ron for Harry for some reason. I just like the pairing for my own reasons.

Ron x Hermione - Expected all along... It just grew on me after awhile.

Ron x Luna - I always wondered why Luna's crush on Ron wasn't really delved into, I thought it had a lot of potential. It would have been a hell of a lot more amusing than Ron x [SPOIL]Lavender[/SPOIL], though Ron going out with Luna is a bit unlike him.

Harry x Cho - I actually liked this ship, I see it getting bashed like crazy though. o_o I'm not nutty about it, and it's not like I'll take on an army of people who hate this ship but... I don't think many people are being fair towards it. Anyway though, I liked the build up I suppose... And other things.

Dragonball (Z)

Goku x Chi Chi - I really only liked this in Dragonball, DBZ I started to dislike it, and my DBGT I hated it completely. I always thought Goku x Chi Chi was... Cute so I supported them. o_o

Yamcha x Bulma - Yamcha x Bulma = Awesome. I almost lost it when they ditched this for Bulma x Vegeta. "I'm trunks, take this medicine Goku... Oh yeah, Vegeta and Bulma are my parents haha" That came from... nowhere. <_<

And I'll finish this up... Eventually.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Mimori Kiryu said:
Contestshipping: [Drew x May]: I LOVE this shipping. It’s my favorite pokemon shipping and it is there. I mean, would Drew bother challenging May and hanging around her, making her mad if he didn’t like her. Would May take it? No.

Um, yes. If you recall, Gary did the exact same thing to Ash minus the roses. That's what rivals do, they make their opponents angry.

Not that Contestshipping won't happen, but using that logic is ridiculous since Gary did the same thing to Ash.

Mimori Kiryu

Cybercubed said:
Um, yes. If you recall, Gary did the exact same thing to Ash minus the roses. That's what rivals do, they make their opponents angry.

Not that Contestshipping won't happen, but using that logic is ridiculous since Gary did the same thing to Ash.

Who says I don't support Ash x Gary for the same reason? ^_^

cold_katanagirl

Link Master
Kenshin x Kaoru: Since they have a son together and love each other more than anything, I obviously support it.
A kid? WTF?! *goes insane*

... I never knew that. Probably because I only watched a couple episodes... But a kid huh?

I used to hate that shipping, but now I basically forgot their interactions and stuff so I don't really have an opinion on it anymore.

... A kid?! o_o

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Heh.

May x Kanata is a favorite of mine for reasons I've said in another thread. The girls look adorable together, probably my favorite yuri pairing in the whole show.

Misty x Sakura is another one, for the same reason as above.

Kanata is to May what Sakura is to Misty. Nice that the writers made a girlfriend for both these characters.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Pokemon

Colosseumshipping ~ Wes x Rui
Elitefourshipping ~ Lance x Lorelei
Susushipping ~ Will x Morty
Originshipping ~ Steven x Wallace
Enigmashipping ~ Lance x Wes (XD)

Golden Sun

Mudshipping ~ Isaac x Mia
Flameshipping ~ Garet x Jenna
Windshipping ~ Ivan x Sheba
Valeshipping (to a point) ~ Isaac x Jenna

Final Fantasy VII

Sephiroth x Cloud
Sephiroth x Aeris
Vincent x Cid

Harry Potter

Severus x Harry
Sirius x Severus x Remus

Skies of Arcadia

Vyse x Fina

Gee, i think that's all i can remember at the moment.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Yay =D

Case Closed/Detective Conan:

Conan x Ai: I don't care how many hints for a certain other ship *cough* they throw at me, this one will always be my favorite CC ship. It's one of the most original ships I know. It's serious, yet funny. LOL @the moment when Ai pointed a gun at Conan.

Harley x Jimmy/Conan: This is hilarious. I know Harley just treats him like a good buddy, but still... I sometimes have a feeling he is quite fond of him XD

Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne:

Maron x Yamato: I feel terribly sorry for Yamato. He's shy and all, and he liked Maron, but he was quite clumsy around her. It's a bit like BackShipping from Pokémon...maybe that's the reason why I like it.

Maron x Zen: Okay, this one was quite corny, but I still like it. Maybe because the fact that it was unlikely to happen made up for it. And it didn't happen anyway. Zen's death did make it somewhat special, and sad, not to mention. Argh, I'm a sucker for things like that XD

Pokémon:

Ash x May: Okay, that was obvious I guess. It is a quite unique kind of ship excluding the fact that it'd be Main Chara x Main Chara.
Yeah, Ash does save her a lot of times, but it's not all "lolz im alwayz g0nna b with u n0 matter wot happenz haha". They're acting like normal friends most of the time, and I can imagine it would have stayed that way if the ship had happened. And putting a romantic relationship almost on the same level as a friendship is cool 8D

Ash x Drew: YAY FOR THIS. *coughs* Sorry. But as I said in another thread, it would be so ironic it makes me want to squeal =D It makes no sense and almost nobody likes it and it has no chance of happening but it's great nonetheless. Yaaaaay *squeals* XD

Misty x Tracey: I just like OrangeShipping. It's been so underestimated, but it's really cute. Misty is tough, Tracey is sweet...Well, I just adore it^^

Misty x Max: Mt. Moon ep. 'Nuff said. =D

Jessie x James: What have they done to RocketShipping? Almost no hints in AG so far IIRC. It was one of the first ships I supported, and I still like it. You could consider it as fluffy I guess, but something makes it special.

There are many other Pokémon ships that I like, but I don't feel liking typing 'til tomorrow. The ones I really support will do.

Harry Potter:

Harry x Draco: This one is really cool. They hate each other and I am convinced that they won't end up together (XD), but it's still cool. I don't have a good reason why, though.

Ron x Luna: Ron is my favorite HP character, and almost all of his lines make me laugh, but the interactions with Luna are the most hilarious ones in my opinion. I also like

Harry x Luna, because ...I don't know. Luna didn't make me laugh a single time with her weird statements and whatnot, but I enjoyed her conversations with Harry a lot for some reason.

I'll add...when I'm feeling like it.

Last edited:

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
omg i forgot a few

misty/tracey. my second choice for misty. theyre so different in a lot of ways that it works. i can picture them being long term
misty/sakura or may. my idea if misty was a lesbian. both would be fine
ron/hermoine. its just so cool to me. just like wiht misty and tracey, theyre so different it works
frodo/sam. my favorite non-anime ship. thats what real loyalty is man. some of the frodo/sam scenes in the book made me cry

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
So is that thread.

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
Not if it's a repeat thread it doesn't. >< The other one is a freaking STICKY, for crying out loud!

hyliansage

Orange Champion
Ehhh... *ignores the Pokemon ones* XD

Golden Sun
Mudshipping (Isaac/Mia) - Most of my Golden Sun ones are simply being influenced by fics and fanart. *shrug*
Flameshipping (Garet/Jenna) - Because Jenna attacking Garet would be a really funny sight. XD
Windshipping (Ivan/Sheba) - :D They look too similar. Though I'm not as huge a supporter of this as the other two.
Lighthouseshipping (Felix/Sheba) - Sweet pairing.
Kay (Garet's big sister)/Felix - Just because it's kinda interesting... XD
I forgot what Menardi/Saturos and Karst/Agatio were... And don't forget Kyle/Dora (Did I get that right?) and Garet's mom and Garet's dad!

Fire Emblem
Matthew/Leila - OTP. 'nuff said. Plus there's so much possibility for this pairing! And lots of angst. XD But only in remembrance! Or in the case of my fic... possible revival. Doesn't want Matthew going to dig up Leila's grave. o__0
Pent/Louise - Two kids, married. 'nuff said as well. :D
Roy/Lilina - Cute! ^__^ They're like a childhood friends ship and those are always so very adorable. XD
Eliwood/Lyn - Courtesy of the first (and very great) FE fic I read. And their ending picture is so pretty! I actually don't like Eliwood/Ninian despite the psuedo-canon-ness.
Hector/Lyn - Fun little love/hate pairing.
Hector/Florina - Again... courtesy of that same fic. XD
Karla/Bartre - Just 'cause. It's definitely the weirdest canon pairing I've ever seen. :/
Harken/Isadora - Sweet and angsty. Nice. XD
Heath/Priscilla - Angsty pairing with lots of possibility, though not as much as Matthew/Leila when it comes to the pre-game fics.
Erk/Serra - Funny. VERY funny.
Canas/his wife - And this gets as Hugh. :D
Dart/Farina - XD Just... funny.
Wil/Rebecca - -__- I forgot this. *is an idiot* T__T
Jaffar/Nino - Almost forgot about this! Really really sweet pairing, with little Nino being the only person the Angel of Death will ever care about.
Seth/Eirika - So very sweet. Best Eirika pairing. *nod*
Seth/Natasha - If Eirika's not available, Natasha's a good match for Seth. I've not seen much about this pairing though.
Joshua/Natasha - Really funny and sweet. :3 Gambler + cleric!
Franz/Amelia - Franz is definitely a lot more caring than Ewan.
Ewan/Amelia - Cute, but not as good as Franz/Amelia. But Ewan's really adorable (and perverted). XD
Artur/Lute - Very funny and cute. Spiders!
Colm/Neimi - Only pairing for both characters. Neimi constantly alludes to this as well. Very sweet.
Ephraim/Tana - Tana has a HUGE crush on Ephraim! XD IMO, at least.
Innes/Vanessa - Read above. XD
Rennac/L'Arachel - Too bad this doesn't have an ending... :/ But Rennac's ending almost seems to allude to it... Though he was probably also happy about the money.

Tales of Symphonia
Lloyd/Colette - Yes, it's very very very sweet. Yes, maybe overly so. But hey, nothing wrong with something being overly sweet if you've got a sweet tooth! XD And especially if you only play in small doses.
Genis/Presea - Because Genis' crush is very funny.
Zelos/Sheena - Because. Just because.
Kratos/[spoil]Anna[/spoil] - No Lloyd! *gasp*
Yuan/[spoil]Martel[/spoil] - Y&M. Yep. XD
Regal/[spoil]Alicia[/spoil] - I think it's even sadder when you read the synopsis for the Drama CD. Then again, maybe not.
Dorr/Clara - Yay! *pointless*

That's all for now! XD

Last edited:

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Ok, my turn.

Pokemon
Pokeshipping-Been a supporter for this for years.
Questshipping-Ever since I laid eyes on the Raikou special I've seen the evidence.
Hoennshipping-Only played Ruby and Sapphire once and it was a friends' copy and I've read fanfictions of this one. I don't support it as much as I used to.
Contestshipping-Became hooked on this after reading Encyclopika's fanfiction.
Rocketshipping-Too much evidence to let go.

Love Hina
Keitaro Urashima & Naru Narusegawa-I've been reading the manga for some time and I'm in the process of trying to obtain DVDs of the series, movies, and OVA. True she hits him for being a quote on quote "pervert" but it's quite evident she was in love with him and [spoil]they got married at the end of the manga[/spoil].

Inuyasha
Inuyasha & Kagome-My favorite out of this series not to mention [spoil]Kagome manages to kiss Inuyasha in the second movie[/spoil].
Sango & Miroku-Sure he gropes her and she slaps him for it, but there's just too much evidence to let this one go.

Gundam (The shows/movies I've seen
Shiro Amada & Aina Sahalin(08th MS Team)-He's a Federation pilot, she's a Zeon pilot; they're enemies in war, but when they first met they became lovers.
Kira & Lacus(Seed/Seed Destiny)-Quite evident and they show it.
Athrun & Cagalli-When they first met it wasn't on good terms, but he eventually became her bodyguard. (Like she needs one?)
Domon & Rain (G)-These two were quite obvious since the first episode.
Heero & Relena (GW)-People don't like Relena, but I do. She may be one of those people who would be a nuisance to Heero but it's quite the contrary.

Rave Master
Haru & Elie-Very evident since day one.

Card Captor Sakura
Sakura & Syaoran-They started out on the wrong foot, but he fell for her and she returned those feelings.
Tomoyo & Eriol-No evidence in the show, but it's cute anyway.

Zoids (All series)
Bit & Leena (Zero Century)-They steal each others' sweets and they do show bits of worry for one another.
Van & Fiona (Chaotic Century)-Very obvious since day one.

Beyblade
Tyson & Hillary-She does show concern for him and he does the same every once in a while.

That's it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.