• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your "Signature" Pokemon

Hudsonn98

I was just wondering...what is your signature Pokemon. I mean that Pokemon who has helped you through so many tough battles, been on your team since the start, all that jazz.

For me...I'd have to say my level 100 shiny Porygon-Z. I got it in Platinum as a Porygon and have transferred it from SS to White. Now it's my constant team member.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
I use a multi-scale Dragonite really well, so i guess it'd have to be that. DD, Roost, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch. the only thing it can't fight is Heatran unless it has a LOT of DD boosts.

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
For me, it has to be Sketcher, my Lv 56 Smeargle. I just love Smeargle, and I've always found it interesting. Despite an awful base stat setup, it's still my favourite 'Mon, and tbh, I play competitively and casually, as I have friends who play casually. I'll use Sketcher in both though.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Alakazam. I use that thing in whatever game it's in. The first game I played was Sapphire, and I met an Abra there. I kept it. Then in Leafgreen. Same deal. I just love them. I never use them competitively, but I'll use them for the game's story if the game allows me access to it.

calling

pokemon master!!!!!!
arceus!!!! when i caught it it was the best thing EVER! its so good i have it on level 100!

I would have to say my level 100 Squirtle from Fire Red. I transferred it to Heart Gold to help me beat the Elite Four then I transferred it to Pokemon White. It's always the Pokemon that is in the front of my party and It'll probably stay that way for a long time :)

Hudsonn98

I would have to say my level 100 Squirtle from Fire Red. I transferred it to Heart Gold to help me beat the Elite Four then I transferred it to Pokemon White. It's always the Pokemon that is in the front of my party and It'll probably stay that way for a long time :)

That's pretty cool. I always wanted a level 100 starter in its first form but never had the patience to level it up. Closest I ever got was a level 73 Mudkip in Black.

Skywardswordsman

Call me Sky.
My level 100 Swampert from Emerald. Ever since I caught it I had a special bond and now it's in Black. It's going to follow me through every generation <3

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I'm gonna have to say Pie, my shiny Whimsicott. I always use him in the Battle Subway and it just seems to be a Pokemon that "clicks" with my battle style. xD

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Bulbasaur. My favorite grass type starter, little companion on my first Pokemon game which was Firered, and its just PLAIN CUTE! X3 Then it turns awesome when it evolves to Venusaur XP

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I don't really have a signature pokemon per se. The closest I come is any Eeveelution (save Leafeon), and Salamance.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I'd have to say my Level 100 Infernape from Diamond. Its an important part of my White team right now and I plan on keeping it thee for awhile.

Wartusk

Blaziken FTW!!!
I'm going to go with Blaziken. I chose a Torchic in my first Pokemon game (Ruby) and upon evolving it into a Blaziken instantly became attatched to it. I use it in every Hoenn game I play, and I always use the same movepool.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
In SS it had to be Crobat, every time I restart SS I use a Crobat. In HG it's the same but with Ampharos. Now in Black/White its Haxorus!!!!!