• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Smashbros playing style

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I'm best with Marth, Fox, Captain Falcon, and Jigglypuff. So I pretty much use fast characters except for Jiggs, I usually play as her/him to crush my friends with her to humiliate them.

onix lord

I switch around with characters almost every time that I play. I do play as Roy more than others, but I try to get some variety.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I try to be varied in my playing style but I tend to choose balanced characters more.

Cipher Admin Xaos

Dust to Dust
I pick the ones I can use best against human players. Stuff like Bowser, C. Falcon, sometimes Samus...the mediocre characters.

wants_latios_lots

I miss you Maddie <3
I'll use Ness when I feel like having a lot of fun, but if I get moody and upset, I'll use Jigglypuff and send whoever I'm fighting into a hissy fit about how small and fast she is. And then I play as DK, and they complain that he doesn't die, and that his punch is too good. Then I play as Peach, and they complain about Turnips. Then I go Samus, just to spam them with missles, then quit.
It's a vicious cycle, truly. Love it, though. : D

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I usually find myself playing with average characters, not so heavy, not so light such as Luigi.

mewfanforlife

I use medium or fast characters. I tend to use characters that are primarily ranged or close combat. Link is the only mixed one I really use a lot.

Alkerio

I use Young Link, and I usually dodge until I find an opening to attack with combos.

Charge->Guard->Roll->Slash->Repeat

Aquarelle

Staff member
I prefer to use characters that deal out heavy damage and can murder anyone in just a few attacks. ;)

There really is no alternative to use. (For me at least)

~Aquarelle

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I generally play with well rounded characters like Mario. I also tend to go with people with good and relatively long reaching Smash attacks, such as Mario, Captain Falcon, or Donkey Kong. I do not play well with characters that don't have side Smash attacks that send people pretty far back, such as Young Link.