• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your SppF Story

Ugobama

Havn't seen this in a while...So, yeah, tell your story, dude...Mods, please move this if need be instead of closing it.

I lurked around for about a year then joined the forums. This was my first message board, so I was horrible. Made a condom thread, then a thread *****in' everyone out. Banned immediately. So I returned, improved, was praised, became good friends with Virulent Tsunami, then got caught up in a mod vs. non-mod battleground started up by Vent's Theme and go banned again...Got banned 2 or 3 more times for **** like my sig being too big. For last couple years I've been an on-and-off again poster. Don't even like pokemon anymore, just came back for nostalgia...who knows when i'll disappear again and for how long...doubt too many here even remember me.

So...what's your story?

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Oh god. High points: ANAL, Final World Map Thread v3, Adopt-A-Newbie Agency, Newbie of the Month contest and not really a high point but a whole lot of modwhoring, and I think that's about it.

Good times, these 6 years. I wish I had documented them.

Ugobama

Oh god. High points: ANAL, Final World Map Thread v3, Adopt-A-Newbie Agency, Newbie of the Month contest and not really a high point but a whole lot of modwhoring, and I think that's about it.

Good times, these 6 years. I wish I had documented them.

LOL same here!

No. 1 Machop Fan

I got an infraction on my VERY FIRST POST on SPPf! They said it was for abusing smilies (it looked like I had used Pokemon emoticons as bullet points, which I wasn't), but it was actually for flaming Ash's Monferno, because I was furious (still am) that it evolved from such an adorable Chimchar.

My rep hasn't been getting much better since, except for my promotion in the Eeveelutions Fan Club and my gym leader status in the Airborne Aces league.

The recent adbot plague has also prevented me from posting as often as I'd like.

Last edited:

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
In late 2008, I joined the forums and wrote a couple of fan fics and one RP. Every single on of them except for one fan fiction was locked since I didn't listen to critisicm, I had bad grammar and bad spelling, and it broke the rules. Even I think I was an idiot back then. Soon after I joined, I left the forums and a year later, I came back. Now, I don't write any fan fics and I just lurk around the forums looking for stuff to post in. And the posts are usually in Games or Role-Playing Games.

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
I first joined a LONG freaking time ago, 2006 I think, under the account "Vaati's Evil Scyther", or some such nonsense. Lost interest for 3 years, came back under a new account, Psychic Master Iatos. Rinse and repeat, I'm back again. XD

Shuam

righteous
High Points: 2008
Low Points: 2008

It was a pretty bittersweet year.
I'm glad I lost interest in speef following it.

Aquanova

I lurked for years. Finally last may 2 days before my birthday I joined. The name i wanted was taken so I chose this random name. I dont ever really think there was a high point for me. Now i'll admit ive lost interest in the site, so i'm going to leave. Bye everyone

EzzPeon

just a passerby
I joined, found out about sprites, found out about banners, started a shop.
At first that was the main reason for being here, I'm more into the games right now. I don't know how long I will stay active here but for now I don't think about leaving soon.