• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Superpower?

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Oh dear, it's 12:42 AM, and I felt the urge to ask an arbitrary question to the masses... *sigh* here we go.

What would your super power be? Would you be able to fly, or would your power be controlling one of the classical elements? Super strength, or shapeshifting?

And please, for the love of all the innocents among us, do not go the facetious route, and say something off color. Please.

Anyhow, I'll start. I'm pretty sure that my power would either be extreme psychological manipulation, or telepathy. Maybe a little healing on the side. I wouldn't be the Hulk, that's for sure. Something a bit passive aggressive, most likely. Maybe I'd get something obscure, like the ability to control pheromones, and influence peoples emotions. *shrugs*

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Teleportation. To me, it would be by FAR the most convenient superpower out of all of 'em.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Don't you mean apparition? Is that what Muggles call it?

I'm not sure what "apparition" or "Muggles" are, but I'm pretty sure I'm referring to teleportation; as in, the act of physically transporting yourself, others, or objects across great distances in an instant.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Ooohh oh ooohhh. I'm sorry, I'm not used to key boards.. they're weird. It's actually Apparation, it was a....tai-po, I think.

BlazingCold

Obviously teleportation. No more moving.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Creating illusions. Want to illustrate something to other people? Illusion. Want to hide? Illusion. Have nothing cool to wear? Illusion. Want all your actions to be accompanied by comic book or video game effects? Illusion.

The amount of practical uses is limitless, and if you could combine it with perfect photographic memory you could act as a cinema.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Woah, that's a pretty snazzy power you've got there... ^_^

So....erm...are you really wearing anything right now? o.o

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
Warping time and space with my mind. Also Hydrokinesis would be nice.

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
Flying. Man if i could fly.......... and i would love to be spider man.

Navarch

I would want the power of Aura. I would be able to read Aura, Shoot Aura Spheres like Lucario and Starfire from Teen Titans, and it would be Blue. I would want to Fly as well. But Aura over flying...

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Not Giving One would be an AWESOME power...xD; Uhh, I guess electricity? I COULD MAKE ANYTHING INTO A VIDEO GAME, THEN...
>D xD; <3;

Clairvoyance. There are many different forms of clairvoyance but the one I'm thinking of might be absurd. The definition of clairvoyance according to Google Dictionary is "The supposed faculty of perceiving things or events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact". The ability to perceive information about a person/object/event/etc through means other than the five known senses is incredible. I could get information on pretty much anything I want! Knowing anyone's password, predicting the future, getting the information of people and their families, and more!

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Aw man, that's a tough one, like a list XD
-Spider man, well, woman as it were, but lol I would LOVE that ability.
-Teleportation: why didn't I think of that? That's pretty cool
-Aura: Again, I didn't think of this why? I would love that, it would be like the ultamite ninja
-Now for an original (hopefully): To actual travel inside of a video game and either live out the story as the main character or just live there XD yeah, I'm a nerd, I know it, but I just thought it was something cool

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Hmm...
Maybe read minds, become invisible, and manipulate feelings.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Chronomancy.

Rewind back to a time you used to love, fast forward the miseries of today, and pause to never let the happy moments end.
Also, stopping time to allow yourself enough time to develop as many other superpowers as you want. :)