• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your theme song?

Mrs. Lovett

Rolling writer
What song reflects you best, and why? (You as in, personality, life, general mood, etc.) It could be more than one. Mine would have to be Hey Ya! by OutKast. To me, it's a song that goes with any mood.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
It really depends on what mood I am. Sometimes it's Shiny Happy People, by Rem, since I try to be positive and I'm happy and springing. Other times it's something depressing, though I can't think of any depressing songs that can truly reflect me.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Libera me from Hell...that song shows how no matter what moving forward is possible!

Eva Simons- "Silly Boy"

Story of my fucking life.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Waltz for Zizi by the Seatbelts. It's a very slow, laid back and relaxing song. That basically describes me, minus the slow part. Also sounds kinda cowboy-ish, which is always a plus.

Cobra Starship- "Prostitution Is The World's Oldest Profession"

Noveau me.

granbull guy

Vasoline
Party in the USA~

DarkLemmy2

I have Nothing 2 say

Cipher_Admin

Creepy Coney Man :)
I have these songs to be my theme songs, depending on my mood.

Happy: ENERGY (UVERworld)

Sad: Fields of Hope (Desiree Parker, Gundam SEED Destiny)

Mad (Dark Signer): What's Up People?! (Maximum the Hormone)

Neutral: Anything that pops into my mind, depending on the day.

Profesco

gone gently
I might as well act spontaneous and without considerable thought and say this new "Alive and Well" song by Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews. It goes well enough in a pinch, anyway.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Talk of the Town.

It's basically my whole life. Waiting for something bbig to happen and the Partying like 1999.

Also: Celebration.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I guess riot girl would best suite me ^_^ of course I'm not that angsty.