• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Thoughts About 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I was in 6th grade when it happened and everyone was shocked when it happened. But I am curious now, was it really a terrorist attack?

I don't deny that many people did die because of it & don't want to diss anyone who lost someone in the attacks but I've been hearing that the goverment did this for their own personal goals.... One being to take away our rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7cvjBViV7g

Other videos say that bombs were already planted into the towers, and in the link I gave above, it does show that smoke does come out of some areas a little earlier. I'm not trying to sound like some traitor or anything, xD Since I'm not really into that kind of stuff. But what are your thoughts, do you think the 9/11 attacks were really responsible by outsiders, or do you think it was an attack from the inside(i.e. the government)??

Also, you know how the F.B.I needed warrants to barge into a house? Well apparently, now they don't need squat to do so, they can just come into your house!:(

Note: I don't know if this is allowed and I apologize if it isn't allowed. I just want to know everyone's opinion on this. If you did think it was from Al Queda/Iraq/etc, I'd like to hear it too.

Last edited:

Pristarin

Banned
Maybe you should look into it more. There are multiple sites that thoroughly debunk the conspiracy theories and all the alleged "facts" supporting them. To claim that 9/11 was anything other than an attack by terrorists is a lie and offensive to the memory of the people that died.

Let me just say that this is ******** on so many levels. It's a cute idea to think that the government did it, but it's a load of crap, and 99% of 9/11 conspiracies have been debunked. Unless you can bring solid proof, stop believing what random nobodies say on the Internet.

BigLutz

Banned
Yeah the nut jobs out there saying it is a conspiracy have been absolutely debunked.

And of course there is the ultimate rebuttal to the inside job: If it were a inside job, that means it would have had to be started during the Clinton Administration and carried into the Bush Administration. After such a hotly contested election in which Bush was viewed as a chosen President and not elected. Why didn't his administration expose a plan by the previous one to kill thousands of Americans? It would have destroyed the Democratic Party, the Clinton Administration, and given Bush credibility and a mandate for the next 8 years.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I don't want to say I 100% believe its a inside job but it really proves how jacked up this country really is.... And I agree I don't want to insult the lives lost because they all did die because of this but I am starting to think they are trying to turn this country into Russia or China for that matter. Look how enforced security is because of the attacks, I think they did a story on how much airport security is enforced, to the point where people begin to protest over how the security is.

And now if we say "bomb" on an airplane, people panic like if there was a plague or something. I'm hoping this is not the case and I will look more into it because I don't want to sound like a nut because like I said, I'm into politics or this kind of stuff.haha

Tim the turtle

Happy Mudkip
And now if we say "bomb" on an airplane, people panic like if there was a plague or something.
[IMG300]http://news.j2ponline.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/picard-no-facepalm.jpg[/IMG300]

Status
Not open for further replies.