• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your thoughts in regards to US-UM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero1999

So I'm not sure if this is the correct place to make this thread,if so make me know.

Onto the topic:

So,we know that US-UM games are going to be out in 2 months,recently I've seen many people excited about the game,but I have some problems with these new games that I had ever since they were announced..

-I felt no excitement: This was the first time ever that a pokemon game had not make me exciting,my reaction was pretty much.."Why so soon?"..I felt emotionless at that moment

-The announcement was kinda rushed: 7 months later and we have new games coming on the way?,why? Personally they could have made it a bit longer the wait.

-They're "hyping" this game too much: Pretty much, people who don't praise these new games are called "haters" or "genwunners" for no reason, I absolutely hate when they do that, if they don't like, they don't like it, is as simple as that!, but of course everyone wants to put these games onto the face of everyone.

So these are pretty much my thoughts for now regarding these games, and I really want to know yours..i'm starting to dislike gen 7..its been a decent region to me but people are praising it a lot that its making me stay away from it.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I don't think this thread is necessary considering we already have a General Thread which pretty much contains a lot of opinions and thoughts about the game.

THREAD LOCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.