• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your thoughts on Ecchi Anime overall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mintt

one word. fairies.
I've generally never cared for ecchi anime. While there are a few guilty pleasures of mine that are ecchi (like Highschool of the dead) , the biggest problem for it is that anyone who doesn't regularly watch and love anime, ecchi anime is always the first thing to come on mind. It's kind of annoying, really.

I don't usually pay attention to it though.

totally agree on the plot thing

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Ecchi needs more DFC girls, I can't help but feel D-Frag! would be so much better if they just went full blown ecchi with their main girls.

Unless there's an episode that parodies ecchi, I most likely would not enjoy D-Frag! as much as I do if it was full-blown ecchi. The closest to fanservice we've gotten thus far is the scene in the locker room, and even then that wasn't much. But I dunno, we got ten more weeks to go, so maybe something will pop up.

I also have no idea what you mean by "DFC girls". Not sure if I want to know, either...

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Delicious Flat Chest

Thb, they are usually the worst girls in the show. Usually the overbearing childhood friend, or annoying little girl.

or sister

Sometimes they are best character in the show. Like Ohana in Hanasaku Iroha, or Chihaya in Chihayafuru, or Chihaya in a The iDOLM@STER.

Status
Not open for further replies.