• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your thoughts on the Gts website.

Now I dont know if this belongs here or not but I'm just going to post it here anyway.

As you might or might not know the official GTS website opened today. I just made this thread to know your thoughts on the website.

Personally I think it could've been better. There are only a few countries registered so you can only see the Pokemon offered and traded in those few countries. Also when your searching for a certain Pokemon you cant see what the person whose offering the Pokemon wants and thus you cant decide who to trade with.

So overall it's not really great but some website you can just visit for fun if you have some spare time and you're bored.

nubinator

Banned
Can someone give me a link to this place ?

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
Actually, from a programming put of view, it is very advanced. There is no real purpose in it though, unfortunately,

BP

Shuam

righteous
I'd rather use some fan site.
Flash takes too long to load.

Moloc

it doesn't take that long at all to load at all.

i would have like to see your trades like if you have a pokemon sitting there you could see if and when it was traded or get a notice or something and have majority of the states avalaible to see who what and where basically

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I don't get the point of the GTS website.

Moloc

it's basically to show what trades went on for that day

it would be good in real time

Last edited:

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
It really has no use, as far as use goes...

But it has a very professional look to it, which I like...

I hope they'll update it with even more stuff

Weezing110

Disney Master
I don't really get what that website is supposed to do? besides seeing the trades of a day. I on't get the point either why the have a bookmark space for pokemon you want, when you can't talk to people on the site?

Rapidashlover82

waiting for site to load......

it's almost halfway there....... and the site is playing music (the one for trading and evolving)

PokeMasterJ13

Aka Islander Jon
Personally, I think the site is really fancy but it takes a while to load for some slow computers. It has a nice look, but basically a pointless website.

More countries should definitely be registered, just not the popular countries. There should be a function that lets you actually register and connect to the site via Friend Code and Nintendo DS (by inputing it when you register). That way, you can keep track of which Pokemon you've deposited and if they were traded.

Overall, GTS get's a 3/10. I do believe it has a lot of potential though if updated with more interactive features.

It finally loaded!!!
The site looks nice, but you cant really do much with it, and....does it show trades as it happens?

Bishopk

From Pokécommunity
It's... nice, I guess. It would be better if it were actually usable to trade Pokémon on...