1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

your time which you need to fall in sleep - fill in the poll plz.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by (s.i.e), Sep 2, 2009.

?

my estimated time to fall in sleep + feeling refreshed the next day or not?

Poll closed Dec 1, 2009.
  1. 1-10 minutes

17.2%
  2. 10-20 minutes

31.0%
  3. 20-30 minutes

13.8%
  4. 30-40 minutes

20.7%
  5. 40-50 minutes

10.3%
  6. 60-70 minutes

13.8%
  7. 70-80 minutes

24.1%
  8. other (explain in a post)

31.0%
  9. i feel refreshed after a full night of rest.

27.6%
  10. i feel i could use more rest the next day.

27.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

i had a chat the past few days with a few people i know about how long it takes for the avarage person to fall in sleep, i noticed that the times varied by alot from 10 seconds to three hours which is very different from eachother. anyway basically the question here is how long do you think it usualy takes for you to fall in sleep.

it can take long it can take short, fill in the poll if you want to do me a favor, multiple choice is on so i thought i might aswell put in an extra optional question featuring if you feel refreshed or not the next day. use this to discover a little about yourself and others but don't say that you don't know it because you fell in sleep while counting, thanks much.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  2. Pachireecko

Pachireecko Member

I would say about 15 minutes.

3. Pokemon-Dratini

Pokemon-Dratini cutes.u.2.death >: )

it always take me about two and a half hours to fall asleep

4. Mandi.

Mandi. 3:

It takes me forever to fall asleep. It's annoying. :X

5. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

It really depends on how exhausted my body is compared to how active my mind is. Sometimes, the body's needs can't overcome the mind's bustling.

I'll estimate the average at about an hour and a half.

6. Umbreon-dana

Umbreon-dana Phat Philanthropist

Varying anywhere from around 10 minutes to 45 minutes, depending on how tired I am and how much the left side of my brain's working.

7. brit-angel

brit-angel Dance Chimmy dance!

Well, normally I need two and a half to three hours to fall asleep. Unfortunately, I never feel refreshed after a sleep like that. However, when I'm at my grandparent's I can fall asleep at 11:30 in ten minutes and wake up around 8. Surprising part is I feel refreshed and I'm not grumpy to get up.

8. Depends on how tiring was that day.

9. SapphireGeno

SapphireGeno Silver forever <3

It used to take me forever, but now around 10-15 minutes.

10. Willow's Tara

Willow's Tara The Bewitched

It depemnds really, sometimes its 15, sometimes its 1 or in some cases 3 or 4 hours. And it depends whats on my mind, if I plan ANYTHING the next day or even the next months I can't get to sleep for a while. And if there's an event like a birthday or Christmas the next day it takes a while too

11. Lord Scalgon

Lord Scalgon What title?

Depends, really. May vary from 5 minutes to a few hours. But hey - that's life.

12. Illusione-Tempus

Illusione-Tempus 7 years, man I'm old

It depends. Sometimes I slept in around 15 seconds and sometimes I still had my eyes open for the next 2 - 3 hours. I remember being unable to sleep the whole night and finally managed to sleep at around 9 a.m in the morning -_-

13. Evilyn

Evilyn _

I have insomnia, so sometimes I go days on end without sleeping. But when I do try to go to sleep it usually takes somewhere from around 30 minutes - 4 hours. If I fall asleep, that is.

14. Barbarooza

Barbarooza BarBOSSA

It varys quite abit actually. Sometimes it's 10 minutes, sometimes its 3-4 hours. Though when I do get to sleep, I sleep heeeeeeeeeeavy. I never ever get woken up during my sleep. I sleep through thunder, lightning and even earthquakes no problem

15. Phantom_Bugsy

Phantom_Bugsy So hot he's on fire.

Unless it's the middle of the day, it takes me at least an hour to fall asleep.

Middle of the day? I can just conk out without even realizing it. It's so weird.

16. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

Anywhere from 5 minutes to a couple of hours. It just depends how tired I am, I guess.

But when I have a lot of dreams, or I wake up often, or I don't get at least 6 hours of sleep, I always feel absolutely horrid the next morning.

17. AlanL

AlanL Infinite Curiosity

It generally takes me 10 minutes ish of eyes shut and thinking to get to sleep normally. Lately I've been getting less than 6 hours of sleep a night for most of the last couple weeks... and I still feel fine!