• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Top Ten Animes.

Vodka Haze

1. Death Note
2. Pokemon
3. Higurashi no naku Koro ni
4. Love Hina
5. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
6. Infinite Stratos
7. Negima!
8. Rosario + Vampire
9. Lucky Star
10. Ouran High School Host Club

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
You know, I came into this thread thinking that I haven't seen very many anime ... and compared to some of you, I probably haven't. But, to be honest, I've actually seen quite a few more than I thought I had.

Here's my top 10:

1. Tenchi Muyo
  2. s-CRY-ed
  3. Fullmetal Alchemist
  4. Trigun
  5. Blood+
  6. Hellsing
  7. Trinity Blood
  8. Soul Eater
  9. Birdy the Mighty
  10. .hack//SIGN

The list will probably change, but I've omitted series that I haven't yet finished (FMA:Brother) or those that haven't yet been completed (Bleach and Shippuden).

cody32297

In no order
1.bleach
2.soul eater
3.death note
4.pokemon
5.digimon
6.code geass
7.naruto
8.dragon ball z
9.dragon ball (the one with kid goku, and not gt)
10.yu yu hakusho

MechaDrago

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
  1. Cowboy Bebop
  2. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  3. Grave Of The Fireflies
  4. The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
  5. Akira
  6. Azumanga Daioh
  7. Ouran High School Host Club
  8. Pokemon: Best Wishes!
  9. Death Note
  10. Digimon Tamers

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
1. Fullmetal Alchemist
2. Yu Yu Hakusho
3. Naruto
4. Death Note
5. To Aru Majutsu No Index
6. One piece
7. Bleach
8. Yu-Gi-Oh
9. DBZ
10. Rurouni Kenshin

hitsu1996

Master trainer
1: bleach
2: kataekyo hitman reborn
3: naruto
4: one piece
5: D grey man
6: Rurouni kenshin
7: inuyasha
8: rosario vampire
9:Yugioh
10:pokemon

hitsu1996

Master trainer
1: bleach
2: kataekyo hitman reborn
3: naruto
4: one piece
5: D grey man
6: Rurouni kenshin
7: inuyasha
8: rosario vampire
9:Yugioh
10:pokemon

burnley95

Trade Negotiator
1. Death Note
2. Trigun
3. One Piece
4. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
5. Cowboy Bepop
6. Tales of Symphonia
7. Soul Eater
8. Naruto Shippuden
9. Great Teacher Onizuka
10. The Count of Monte Cristo

1. Pokemon!(Iris is realllly funny)
2. One Piece(Usopp, Luffy, and Chopper r awesome!!!!!!!!!)
3. Naurto
4. Fairy Tail
5. Bleach
6. Full metal Achemist
7. Kirby
Thats all I got

VaporeonMaster

>The Forgotten Gate<
My Favs

1) Samurai Champloo (ALL TIME FAV -- Its soooooo goood!!! lol)
2)Afro Samurai (Is Super Sweet!)
3)DragonBall Z
4)Samurai X (Before Rurouni Kenshin, when he was a killer lol)
5)Cowboy Bebop
6)Pokemon
7)Berserk
8)Escaflowne
9)Ninja Scroll #1 (#2 not so good)
10)Trigun
11)Samurai 7 (Bonus)

I am a huge Samurai fan, I even have a real samurai sword, from a place that makes real swords (Not wall hanging swords for $40) Mine was $700. Its so awesom!!! Its made from 1060 High Carbon Steel. The best kind.

I thought Samurai Champloo was the most bad A%$ Anmie I have ever seen!!! it was so amazingly made and the music was cool!! even though I like Metal I thoght the music was sweet!! it fits for Samurai style.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Renewed Top Ten lists. :D

Late 1980s,1990s and in the year 2000. Completed Top 10 Animes

1. Dragonball Z
2. Yu Yu Hakusho
3. Rurouni Kenshin
4. Gundam Wing
5. Sailor Moon
6. Dragonball
7. Trigun
8. Outlaw Star
9. Neon Genesis Evangelion
10. Yu-Gi-Oh

Top Ten completed anime from 2001 to 2010

1. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
2. Gundam 00
3. Black Lagoon
4. Digimon Tamers
5. Kiddy Grade
6. Saint Seiya OVAs
7. Initial D 4th stage
8. Tenchi Muyo
9. Reborn!
10. History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Top Five Anime right now.

1. Bleach
2. One Piece
3. Ao No Exorcist
4. Beelzebub
5. Digimon Xros Wars

Future 5 TBA maybe ;)
6. HunterXHunter reboot
7. Persona 4
8. Gundam AGE
9. Guilty Crown
10.Battle Vixens

Last edited:

Akemi Skye

Jyousei-Shinkou
My faves:

1. CLANNAD/CLANNAD After Story
2. Shakugan no Shana
3. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
4. Black✮Rock Shooter
5. Spice & Wolf
6. Kanon (2006)
7. Lucky Star
8. My-Hime
9. Eureka Seven
10. Soul Eater

Some honorable mentions from me are Fate/Stay Night, Kaze no Stigma, s-CRY-ed, and Samurai Champloo.

Last edited:

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Updated.

I. Air
II. Clannad/Clannad ~After Story~
III. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
IV. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
V. Cardcaptor Sakura
VI. Kobato
VII. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
VIII. Paranoia Agent
IX. Samurai Champloo
X. Mushishi

Roman numerals for the win.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I love all the digimon series
tokyo mewmew
wolf's rain
gng and gdw
sailor moon
pokemon
card captor sakura
dragon ball z
one pieace
I liked inuyasha and ranma1/2 too but i think they stopped making episodes
detective conan was alright too:)
right now im a big hayao miazaki fan if that counts

Last edited:

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
10. Gundam SEED (It was my first Gundam series, and although it's not that great I idolize Cagalli and I loved the ending. Then Destiny came along....)
-
9. Tiger and Bunny (Yeah, it's new but a modern superhero anime is quite rare. Usually it's all about the mechas and they leave the superheroes to western artists.)
-
8. Bunny Drop (Okay, no more recent animes, but this one features a relationship dynamic that I can't help but j'adore!)
-
7. Gintama (It's rare that a Shonen Jump series doesn't take itself seriously, and it's also great for those who wanna learn about Japanese culture.)
-
6. Code Geass (I need a reason? Fine......IT'S SOOOOO PRETTY!)
-
5. Interstella 5555 (Okay, placing it at No. 5 was just for show. I rarely saw the music video for One More Time as a kid and when I did, I'd go insane about how much I loved the art style. I actually blame this for getting me into a certain other anime which I'll explain later.)
-
4. Pokemon (Yeah, it's a kiddy series but I grew up on it, so I can't help but have that nostalgic fondness for it. Best Wishes made me fall in love with it all over again after the disappointing - No, not hatred! - Sinnoh arc.)
-
3. Blue Gender (It's pretty horrific, filled with sex and the Blue scared the fock out of me so much that I'm now really afraid of insects, but it's strangely compelling and the finale is one of the best I've seen, despite a few people labelling it as rushed.)
-
2. Neon Genesis Evangelion (This was the first anime I ever watched that wasn't a kids' show. I was only around 8 or 9 at the time, and I saw the scary as fock Rei head on the cover of the EoE VHS case and pestered my brother if I could watch it. He eventually relented, but I had to watch the series first because I wouldn't understand EoE without it. It was amazing at the time, to say the least.)
-
1. Space Pirate Captain Harlock is also fairly recent for me, I only watched it after getting my laptop and hearing that Daft Punk (the guys who produced Interstella 5555's music although the film itself is a promo for the Discovery album, which happens to be one of my favorite records) grew up watching the series and idolized Leiji Matsumoto (Harlock's creator and the namesake of the Leijiverse that revolves around the space pirate) so much that they and their collaborator went to Tokyo with the completed story of the film and the album and begged asked him to animate the film in the hopes that they could make a project with their childhood hero.
Enough about that, after hearing the heartwarming tale I decided to give it a go, and when I finished the first episode I was more than simply astounded. The music, characters, plot and setting (for an anime released in 1978) brought me to tears, as I realized that I just watched the first episode of the best anime that I will ever, EVER watch. Nothing tops it, not even any of the other Leijiverse animes that I excluded from the list because I didn't want to look like an overzealous fan. By the way, I think you should watch it!

Yes, I did use that Top 10 to blab about how much I love Space Pirate Captain Harlock, but I think it deserves it.

Last edited:

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
In no particular order:
Ouran
Kaze no Stigma
FMA
Pokespe
Black Cat
InuYasha
Code Geass
Wolf's Rain